Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!!

4 posters

Go down

Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!! Empty Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Sat Mar 05, 2011 4:09 am

How an amateur photographer captured Discovery's dramatic final docking in space... from his BACK GARDEN

Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!! Spaceshuttle

Amateur photographer Rob Bullen seizes his chance to capture Discovery approaching the International Space Station from his back garden

An amateur photographer has pulled off the once-in-a-lifetime feat of capturing the space shuttle approaching the International Space Station - from his back garden in the Forest of Dean.

Using just a mid-range digital camera and a 20-year-old telescope, astronomy enthusiast Rob Bullen was amazed to get the shot.

"to capture such a iconic image of mankind's only permanently manned outpost in space and the most sophisticated flying machine ever built on its last flight before ending its days in a museum is something I will treasure."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1362669/How-amateur-photographer-captured-Discoverys-dramatic-final-docking-space-garden.html

See,Us Foresters Are Capable Of Greatness,
When We're Not Doing The Five F's...

And Boozing...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!! Empty Re: Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!!

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 am

I would like to ask Goldy what she makes of that photograph. Given that Goldy says people cannot survive flying in the Van Allen Belts how does she explain the fact that both the ISS and the STS (when its up there) fly in the belts for a total of 8 hours a day everyday. If the whack jobs are correct then shouldn't the ISS and STS crews all be dropping down dead? The Aollo guys got the same time in the belts for their total mission as an STS crew member gets in a day. Dont forget also that some crew members stay up there for months at a time.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!! Empty Re: Amazing Picture Of Space Station Taken In Forest Of Dean...!!!

Post  Ciggy Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:43 am

They will probably suffer genetic damage long term from the radiation, but short term they'll be healthy enough as space tools go.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:22 am

What makes you say that?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:22 am

John Drake wrote:What makes you say that?

He says it cuz it's true maybe??
Anyway I've changed my views slightly on the VAB, although they're dangerous and unpredictable, they are far easier to get through than the Kuiper Belt is going to be, size, weight and substance will have to be spot on and then there's no guarantee they'll get through. Incidentally the Kuiper Belt is like a rainbow too. If Voyager 1 makes it through the Heliopause or the Bow shock to interstellar Medium, I'll be very suprised.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 am

Well if its true he should have proof or atleast say why he suspects it might be true. Threre plent of data that shows hes talking out of his arse.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 am

*Kia* wrote:

Anyway I've changed my views slightly on the VAB, although they're dangerous and unpredictable, they are far easier to get through than the Kuiper Belt is going to be, size, weight and substance will have to be spot on and then there's no guarantee they'll get through. Incidentally the Kuiper Belt is like a rainbow too. If Voyager 1 makes it through the Heliopause or the Bow shock to interstellar Medium, I'll be very suprised.

So what was it that made you realise the you have been talking shat about the Van Allen belts for years?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:47 am

John Drake wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

So what was it that made you realise the you have been talking shat about the Van Allen belts for years?

I haven't been talking shite about the VAB's for years, your conception of time is deluded just like your belief that the 69 film of the landing on the the moon was genuine. lol's
I reckon the VAB's are further away than first thought, allowing travel to the moon possible but no further, like Tsarion said 'You can go to the moon but no further'. Your just not allowed out unless you fit the requirements (weight, size and substance) by law of the universe. Maybe Voyager 1&2 fit the criteria but I doubt they'll get through to interstellar Medium.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:59 pm

Radiation in general has mutagenic effects even at levels that don't cause any short term trauma.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:45 pm

*Kia* wrote:
I haven't been talking shite about the VAB's for years, your conception of time is deluded just like your belief that the 69 film of the landing on the the moon was genuine. lol's
I reckon the VAB's are further away than first thought, allowing travel to the moon possible but no further, like Tsarion said 'You can go to the moon but no further'. Your just not allowed out unless you fit the requirements (weight, size and substance) by law of the universe. Maybe Voyager 1&2 fit the criteria but I doubt they'll get through to interstellar Medium.

Lol yes you have Goldy, you have been talking shit about the Van Allen belts for years lol. Would you like a few quotes with links lol.

So you say the belts dont start till after the Moon lol. Dont you realise what a fool you sound?????? No you dont because you know sweat FA about the belts thats why you can post shit like that and not understand why people laugh at you.

So you still hold that the 69 moon landing was fake. Well i wont be holding my breath for you to produce a single piece of evidence. Lets face it you dicks havent been able to so far lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:47 pm

Ciggy wrote:

Radiation in general has mutagenic effects even at levels that don't cause any short term trauma.

Ciggy man you have to state the levels and then show that they will in time cause mutagenic effects of any significence.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:38 am

John Drake wrote:
*Kia* wrote:

Lol yes you have Goldy, you have been talking shit about the Van Allen belts for years lol. Would you like a few quotes with links lol.

So you say the belts dont start till after the Moon lol. Dont you realise what a fool you sound?????? No you dont because you know sweat FA about the belts thats why you can post shit like that and not understand why people laugh at you.

So you still hold that the 69 moon landing was fake. Well i wont be holding my breath for you to produce a single piece of evidence. Lets face it you dicks havent been able to so far lol.

I'll believe and say what I like thank you Drake. If my thoughts on the subject change it's b/c I've learnt new stuff and lets face it as new stuff emerges about space more and more by the day the more that 69 film footage looks a joke. Maybe you should get yourself updated and acquaint yourself with some new facts then maybe you'll stop waffling on about your outdated faked film footage. It was faked, get over it!
Maybe they had the technology to get them through the flux in 69 but if they did they certainly didn't give much away.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:10 am

So where is this evidence the belts start more than 251,968 miles away. Im laughing that ive even asked you this, what a load of cock you are talking. Where are these new facts you speak of?

Keep saying something is fake like you have been with Apollo for years dosent make it fake. You have to show that it is with evidence and you lot so far have failed to do this.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:49 am

John Drake wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Ciggy man you have to state the levels and then show that they will in time cause mutagenic effects of any significence.

Depleted uraniun in recent wars is a series of cases in point. Gulf War illnes and the like.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 am

And that has what to do with space travel?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:19 am

John Drake wrote:And that has what to do with space travel?

Radiation
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:51 am

John Drake wrote:
Keep saying something is fake like you have been with Apollo for years dosent make it fake. You have to show that it is with evidence and you lot so far have failed to do this.

How can we show you proof Drake, when NASA hold the monopoly on the fairy tale footage which you bought into hehehehehe, which incidentally fooled most of the worlds population, so really, I don't hold it against you, your not to blame for believing what you do. We bought into it, so I guess you think we have to believe it, NOT??

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:36 am

*Kia* wrote:
John Drake wrote:

How can we show you proof Drake, when NASA hold the monopoly on the fairy tale footage which you bought into hehehehehe, which incidentally fooled most of the worlds population, so really, I don't hold it against you, your not to blame for believing what you do. We bought into it, so I guess you think we have to believe it, NOT??

Well you make a big song and dance about it being fake so i thought you would have a reason, one which you could back up as to why it proves its fake. Then again i am talking to a woo woo so i guess i expected way too much.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 am

Ciggy wrote:

Radiation

So you think being exposed to depleted uraniun in war is somehow the same as fllying in the van allen belts in a spacecraft?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:42 pm

John Drake wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Radiation

So you think being exposed to depleted uraniun in war is somehow the same as fllying in the van allen belts in a spacecraft?

Similar low levels of radiation, yes.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Mon Mar 14, 2011 2:29 am

John Drake wrote:
*Kia* wrote:
John Drake wrote:

Well you make a big song and dance about it being fake so i thought you would have a reason, one which you could back up as to why it proves its fake. Then again i am talking to a woo woo so i guess i expected way too much.

I have many reasons, but unfortunately as you know I cant back them up just like you cant back up or prove the footage was genuine.

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 am

Ciggy wrote:

Radiation

How are the two comparable apart from its a type of radiation?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:33 am

*Kia* wrote:
John Drake wrote:
*Kia* wrote:
John Drake wrote:

I have many reasons, but unfortunately as you know I cant back them up just like you cant back up or prove the footage was genuine.

Unfortunately for you each and ever reason you put forward just shows how little you know what your talking about.

Every single point raised for a hoax has been explained. Handbag has had to take so many backward steps he now says the moon missions were faked on the moon lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down