Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

?"Billy Ruben"?

5 posters

Go down

?"Billy Ruben"? Empty ?"Billy Ruben"?

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:37 am

Cop in black magic case 'had fiery eyes'
November 04, 2011

THE son of black magic sex attacker Tony Golossian says a police
detective came at him "with fire coming out of his eyes" and attacked
him outside the court where his father was convicted.

Charlie Golossian has told a magistrate the detective called his
mother a bitch and told her to "f--k off", before a violent altercation
outside a court room that left the officer with badly ripped clothes
and a broken thumb.
Charlie, 28, his mother Emeline Golossian, 59,
and brothers David, 31, and George Golossian, 37, have pleaded not
guilty to charges arising from the scuffle at the NSW District Court in
April.
Tony Golossian, and two other people had been convicted
of charges arising from "prayer sessions", in which two women were
manipulated into having sex to rid themselves of black magic curses.
In
the Downing Centre Local Court today, Charlie Golossian said Detective
Senior Constable Jason Ferns had "stormed over" to him and his brother
David and said, "You're out of the building".

Related Coverage

• Black magic sex trial 'sparks bite brawl' Herald Sun, 11 hours ago
  • Diamonds v Silver Ferns Perth Now, 23 Oct 2011
  • Stand-in captain Cox notches double The Australian, 10 Oct 2011
  • Sibling rivalry across the Trans-Tasman Herald Sun, 7 Sep 2011
  • Trio jailed for black magic sex assaults Adelaide Now, 7 May 2011
Detective Ferns, who had been in charge of the police case, then
"chested" Charlie Golossian as he waited for his father's sentencing
hearing to begin, he said.
"He was looking directly at me in an angry mode with fire coming out of his eyes type thing," Charlie Golossian said.
He said when his mother put her hand between the men, Detective Ferns pushed it away and said "get off me, you f----n' bitch".
Charlie
Golossian said he then told Detective Ferns he had sent evidence that
the officer was corrupt to the Independent Commission Against
Corruption (ICAC).
"He fumed up, his throat flared out and he stormed towards where the courtroom was," Charlie Golossian said.
"By then I'd already fumed up."
"I said to him, 'Mate, you're f----n' corrupt. I've already sent (evidence) to ICAC.'"
Charlie Golossian said this prompted Detective Ferns to "fume up" again and push him violently.
"I've kicked out," Charlie Golossian said, adding he was scared for his brother, David.
He
said he grabbed Detective Ferns by the neck, because it was the only
place he could get a grip, and laid him down on the floor.
He noticed his mother lying on the floor so he ran to her.
The next thing he saw was Detective Ferns coming towards him with a closed fist, the court heard.
"He racked me right in the face," Charlie Golossian said.
The hearing continues in February before Magistrate Clare Farnan.

Last edited by true lilly on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 am; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

?"Billy Ruben"? Empty Re: ?"Billy Ruben"?

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:42 am

For Fuck Sake,you know my proper name and I'm Australian.

Next,mine is telepathic vampirism,Negative Telepathic Group Rapport...How the hell am I going to be able to bring a case against them...

You've been in this connect the links to long Suzy,you don't make sense anymore,never did....if I could do something about it legally,I would.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:43 am

Links as well Lilly,provide links to every bit of your data...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:50 am

yeah, I did quit (technically), because That Race was run and done...
...only been cantering around the circuit...for some time now...winding down,
preparing for the next event...tough for me, with few funds, resources,
no assistance crew...but didn't stop me kicking arse in gymkhanas, show ring etc.
against those who, 'had it all', BUT integrity...not that I ever went out to kick arse,
but to do good, well...then found, that required kicking a lot of arses and the shit
they dribble, out of the way...next event looks likely to be, the long, stand/stay...oh,
Teddy and Bear were Bomb proof, remember...only my micro movements let them down...hence the canter around, shake off those Bugs...take the odd obstacle here
and there...gauge the best pace...the right track...'wait', Poppy knows that command...
better than that, chuffed to comply...dear heart, not in me to ask much more of her,
than LIVE and learn to Enjoy living, in your own time, at your own pace, where and
when you feel safe to have fun for fun's sake...rest when rest's required...trust you're
loved and admired, for simply being alive...against all odds...but, don't trust just anyone...fine if you don't gambol in a crazy games of chasey, but with the one you
know loves you, when no one's watching...let the others believe you're beaten down,
so they don't feel the need to beat you down again...I get it...I got it...like the now,
two footed cat...it was a mutual, hate/hate relationship, when he was puffed up in his
pride of power...before he lost those feet, that grounded him to pride...a pride that didn't
see the need for compassion...compassion that so naturally flooded over, memories of
past battles...and how happy the queen (he used to torment), was to fight the black
witch bitch cat today, for his right to eat in peace...as George Hanlon would say,
"horses are only human"...animals are only 'human'..."some are just jerks", some good, some kind, some dumb, some simple but well still meaning...some, just plain evil...some
so wise, no one can 'see them', but only themselves, reflecting off their brilliance...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Links as well Lilly,provide links to every bit of your data...
Ah, that's right, 'you' do a new trick now,
where when I try to format news to be legible here, the links vanish.
Talk about STUPID...to advertise that fact, as 'you' advertise all 'your'
desperate stupidity...anyway, UNLIKE 'you' mob, I make a point of providing links,
BECAUSE I DON'T WANT "Followers" but WANT others to DO THERE OWN STUDY.

These are called "links":

• Black magic sex trial 'sparks bite brawl' Herald Sun, 11 hours ago
  • Diamonds v Silver Ferns Perth Now, 23 Oct 2011
  • Stand-in captain Cox notches double The Australian, 10 Oct 2011
  • Sibling rivalry across the Trans-Tasman Herald Sun, 7 Sep 2011
  • Trio jailed for black magic sex assaults Adelaide Now, 7 May 2011
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:56 am

true lilly wrote:yeah, I did quit (technically), because That Race was run and done...
...only been cantering around the circuit...for some time now...winding down,
preparing for the next event...tough for me, with few funds, resources,
no assistance crew...but didn't stop me kicking arse in gymkhanas, show ring etc.
against those who, 'had it all', BUT integrity...not that I ever went out to kick arse,
but to do good, well...then found, that required kicking a lot of arses and the shit
they dribble, out of the way...next event looks likely to be, the long, stand/stay...oh,
Teddy and Bear were Bomb proof, remember...only my micro movements let them down...hence the canter around, shake off those Bugs...take the odd obstacle here
and there...gauge the best pace...the right track...'wait', Poppy knows that command...
better than that, chuffed to comply...dear heart, not in me to ask much more of her,
than LIVE and learn to Enjoy living, in your own time, at your own pace, where and
when you feel safe to have fun for fun's sake...rest when rest's required...trust you're
loved and admired, for simply being alive...against all odds...but, don't trust just anyone...fine if you don't gambol in a crazy games of chasey, but with the one you
know loves you, when no one's watching...let the others believe you're beaten down,
so they don't feel the need to beat you down again...I get it...I got it...like the now,
two footed cat...it was a mutual, hate/hate relationship, when he was puffed up in his
pride of power...before he lost those feet, that grounded him to pride...a pride that didn't
see the need for compassion...compassion that so naturally flooded over, memories of
past battles...and how happy the queen (he used to torment), was to fight the black
witch bitch cat today, for his right to eat in peace...as George Hanlon would say,
"horses are only human"...animals are only 'human'..."some are just jerks", some good, some kind, some dumb, some simple but well still meaning...some, just plain evil...some
so wise, no one can 'see them', but only themselves, reflecting off their brilliance...

I'll save this,for when I find a post,that I quoted from you,that you loved and helped the cat,but I never bought your bullshit,it was you that cut it's feet off.Here,you're being more honest,but you will pay for your cruelty...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

pig pig pig pig

satan satan satan satan
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:44 am

Keep talking about black magic sex attacks, Lulzy. Unlike your other waffle, this subject is moderately interesting.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:49 am

Ciggy wrote:Keep talking about black magic sex attacks, Lulzy. Unlike your other waffle, this subject is moderately interesting.

I thought that too,there was a little hope,but she had to dash it with madness and rantings.I was hoping,there was a possibilty,to force a legal case,using Steven Busteeds sister,who is going through the same occult bullshit I am.The head satanist sister,they did it to their own...I have'nt a hope in hell of negotiating my way out,I might have to put the war paint on,after-all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Keep talking about black magic sex attacks, Lulzy. Unlike your other waffle, this subject is moderately interesting.

I thought that too,there was a little hope,but she had to dash it with madness and rantings.I was hoping,there was a possibilty,to force a legal case,using Steven Busteeds sister,who is going through the same occult bullshit I am.The head satanist sister,they did it to their own...I have'nt a hope in hell of negotiating my way out,I might have to put the war paint on,after-all.

I'm surprised they haven't yet taken over Lulzy's feeble mind, use that auld bat as a tool. Perhaps they will soon.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:07 pm

this is all whack man, sex cult whacking & jacking, can't ppl just use warming lube & some pieces of papya & a bear skin rug in front of the television fireplace. who on earth would wanna masterbate with bat wings & bunnies feet, it's bad enough the sniff & the stench precludes a lick & a snuggle but do chicks really fantisize over a dagger handle being willowed up the hyena trail. never personally met chicks into the occult sept for a new ager who suggested her gurl friend tag along, but then sex wasn't her bag so why bother, she was more into stick a pin in ya hopping to draw blood, but what ever floats the triscuit, chickas in their 20s do no god though cuz they have kids & a bottle of booze by the bed every night moaning in their sleep while you're wide awake wishing you had a ride home. but lullu is about it

if I had a nickel for every dyme that came along & have a mansion & not a haunted house & instead of rug burn on my tongue I'd have a cowgurl trying not to get bucked in the the next demension, but if it all fine & lateral the fat one hang on harder while the slim ones take time to grease the press before the paper feeds in. nothjing like throwing a weiner down the hall of justice & never getting a fit reply. time to go home & pull yourself around a good album of dehydrated lilies
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:02 pm

K-Federino wrote:this is all whack man, sex cult whacking & jacking, can't ppl just use warming lube & some pieces of papya & a bear skin rug in front of the television fireplace. who on earth would wanna masterbate with bat wings & bunnies feet, it's bad enough the sniff & the stench precludes a lick & a snuggle but do chicks really fantisize over a dagger handle being willowed up the hyena trail. never personally met chicks into the occult sept for a new ager who suggested her gurl friend tag along, but then sex wasn't her bag so why bother, she was more into stick a pin in ya hopping to draw blood, but what ever floats the triscuit, chickas in their 20s do no god though cuz they have kids & a bottle of booze by the bed every night moaning in their sleep while you're wide awake wishing you had a ride home. but lullu is about it

if I had a nickel for every dyme that came along & have a mansion & not a haunted house & instead of rug burn on my tongue I'd have a cowgurl trying not to get bucked in the the next demension, but if it all fine & lateral the fat one hang on harder while the slim ones take time to grease the press before the paper feeds in. nothjing like throwing a weiner down the hall of justice & never getting a fit reply. time to go home & pull yourself around a good album of dehydrated lilies
lmao ?"Billy Ruben"? 455573 afro
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I'm surprised they haven't yet taken over Lulzy's feeble mind, use that auld bat as a tool. Perhaps they will soon.

Contrary to New Age belief,sometimes they go the strong ones for sport.I had holes in my aura from drug abuse.Still took them three months to nail me.They tried Sam twice,her first,then when I was locked in a psyche ward in Maitland Hospital,March 2000.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:50 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Contrary to New Age belief,sometimes they go the strong ones for sport.I had holes in my aura from drug abuse.Still took them three months to nail me.They tried Sam twice,her first,then when I was locked in a psyche ward in Maitland Hospital,March 2000.

I feel fortunate to be in-between then. popcorn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:10 am

New lead on Williams death
Nick McKenzie and Richard Baker
September 30, 2011
?"Billy Ruben"? Williams-murdered-408x264

Click to play video
New twist in Williams murder

Convicted murderer Matthew Johnson stands behind his victim and fellow prisioner,
Carl Williams.

A VICTORIA Police taskforce is investigating a new lead

in the murder of Carl Williams that points to Melbourne underworld
figures ordering his slaying from outside Barwon Prison.

Taskforce Driver
- the force's highest-priority
operation - is examining information suggesting criminals plotted the
execution of the state's most high-profile prisoner in Victoria's
highest-security jail.

The development suggests a massive breach of jail
security that allowed underworld figures to plan the murder under the
noses of prison authorities.

?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson8-420x0

Matthew Johnson showed no emotion as the guilty verdict was delivered.

Williams's fellow prisoner Matthew Johnson, 38, was
yesterday convicted of his murder by a 12-member jury. Johnson showed
no emotion as the guilty verdict was delivered.

The Age
can reveal that police are exploring
whether Williams was killed because of his knowledge of historical
crimes, or his enmity with crime figures - rather than his decision to
talk to police about allegedly corrupt former detective Paul Dale.

The trial heard details of a statement given by Williams
to police in which he alleged Dale paid him $150,000 to organise a
hitman to kill police informer Terence Hodson in 2004.

?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson-9-600x400
Click for more photos
A portrait of murder

A dangerous and uncontrollable man ... Matthew Johnson leaves court.

• ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson-9-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson4-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson-12-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson-10-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson5-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson-3-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson2-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson1-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? 1_johnson6-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson-11-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson8-80x80
  • ?"Billy Ruben"? Johnson7-80x80
Victoria Police, in a prepared statement, last night
confirmed Taskforce Driver was ''continuing to investigate a number of
matters surrounding the death of Carl Williams. As these investigations
are ongoing it would be inappropriate for us to comment further at
this time.''

The Age
has also obtained details of a secret
briefing paper written in May by Justice Department secretary Penny
Armytage that reveals how she and other senior officials made the
fateful decision to move Williams from isolation to a unit with two
other prisoners, including Johnson.

At the time Williams was moved, Johnson was known as one
of the jail's most violent inmates, with more than 150 prior
convictions, including for armed robbery, aggravated burglary and
attacks on other inmates. He had also been charged in 2007 with
murdering an 18-year-old man but was found not guilty by a jury.

?"Billy Ruben"? Armytage-200x0

Justice Department secretary Penny Armytage. Photo: Sebastian Costanzo

The Age
revealed in May that Ms Armytage
approved the move personally. Her briefing note to three state
ministers was written in response to The Age report.

Ms Armytage's briefing note is believed to identify
senior police and Corrections Victoria officials also involved in the
decision-making process that led to Williams being placed with Johnson.

The Justice Department has refused a freedom-of-information request by The Age
to release the briefing, which was sent to Police Minister Peter Ryan,
Attorney-General Robert Clark and Corrections Minister Andrew
McIntosh on May 25.

The decision to place Williams in the unit with Johnson,
along with the suggestion that a gangland hit could be organised
inside a maximum security facility, raises serious questions about the
management of Victoria's prison system.

Williams remained in the unit with Johnson and another
convicted murderer after it became known to Johnson and other prisoners
that Williams was helping detectives investigating the alleged
involvement of Paul Dale in the 2004 gangland murder of Hodson and his
wife.

Prisoners who help police are routinely targeted by
other inmates in jail. Increasing the threat to Williams in jail was
the fact that he was loathed, or feared, by many in the underworld due
to his role organising so many of the gangland war murders and the
fact that he knew information about them.

The jury in Johnson's trial was shown CCTV footage of him bashing Williams to death with a metal exercise bike stem.

Johnson's lawyers argued he acted in self-defence as he feared Williams was plotting to kill him.

In a statement to police two months before his death,
Williams alleged Dale, a former detective sergeant, had paid him to
arrange the killing of Hodson, a petty criminal and police informer.
Hodson and his wife, Christine, were shot dead in their East Kew home
in May 2004.

Hodson, Dale and another former detective had allegedly been involved in a bungled drug robbery. Hodson was killed

before he was due to give evidence against the pair.

Dale was charged with Hodson's murder in 2009 but the case against him was dropped last year after Williams's death.

Senior police have privately expressed concern about how Williams ended up in the same cell block as Johnson.

The Justice Department's Office of Correctional Services
Review is investigating the circumstances that led to Williams's
placement with Johnson.

Authorities have discovered an email sent from Ms Armytage's office approving his relocation to Acacia.

In a statement to The Age, a department
spokeswoman said the placement of high-profile prisoners may be
overseen by the secretary in certain cases. ''In high-profile or highly
sensitive cases, it is appropriate for the Corrections Commissioner to
advise the secretary of decisions taken and keep her informed.''

The statement said Ms Armytage may endorse a proposed
placement based on advice given by ''trusted and highly experienced
staff'' and ''advice from Victoria Police''.

In refusing to release the May 25 briefing, the
department said its release would disclose ''the deliberative
processes involved in the functions of an agency or minister or of the
government where disclosure would be contrary to the public interest".

A spokesman for Premier Ted Baillieu said: ''The
government has and retains full confidence in Ms Penny Armytage,
secretary of the Department of Justice. It would not be appropriate to
comment on the case as, although the trial of Mr Johnson had now
concluded, a number of other investigations are ongoing and the matter
may return to the courts.''
Read more:
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/new-lead-on-williams-death-20110929-1kzed.html#ixzz1cpul1NdF
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 am

?"Billy Ruben"? Afghanistan-defcon-done-620x0

Lost papers spark fears for Diggers in Afghanistan
Dylan Welch
The security of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan has been compromised
by the disappearance of secret documents and encryption equipment
critical to the war.

Police cop hiding over technology
?"Billy Ruben"? Victoria-police-90x60
Melissa Fyfe
Victoria Police's ability to enforce the law is being curtailed
by 'systemic and deeply ingrained' problems with technology
and handling sensitive information
, watchdog finds in scathing report.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:39 am

Nanna, stripper: who was Jazzy O?

Murdered grandmother Johanna Martin
was a 65-year-old stripper.

But she was so much more.

?"Billy Ruben"? Art-353-jazzy2-200x0
Johanna Martin remained in high demand as a stripper.

?"Billy Ruben"? Art-353-jazzy-200x0
Jazzy O: The murder of Johanna Martin has devastated her family.

She had come to Australia as a four-year-old
from Holland.

''You'd be lucky to find a footballer in town who didn't know her,''
said Fensom. A willingness to engage in group sex was one of her
hallmarks, as well as the often shocking nature of her shows, which
included various props.

At bucks' nights and footy club parties - even at parties organised
by policemen - she was the showgirl who would go the extra mile with the
boys. She also did straight escort work, sometimes through an agency,
sometimes taking her own bookings.

She was doing it until the day she was killed. ''She'd do
things not many other girls would do,'' said one industry figure,
suggesting it was Martin's willingness to go to extremes that accounted
for her longevity in a business where working at 65 is usually unheard
of.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/mother-nanna-stripper-who-was-jazzy-o-20111105-1n1f7.html#ixzz1cq2C5UdX

true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:56 am

No accounting for Oz footballers tastes there. You have some odd fellow countrymen there, Lulzy.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:No accounting for Oz footballers tastes there. You have some odd fellow countrymen there, Lulzy.

sad story, why can't anyone give a good story anymore.

not that hooking is a good story, but what about dogs & cats finding homes.

daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:48 am

terrible thing to happen...I'd hire her though,she looks fun

?"Billy Ruben"? Art353jazzy2200x0
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:18 am

K-Federino wrote:
Ciggy wrote:No accounting for Oz footballers tastes there. You have some odd fellow countrymen there, Lulzy.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jer&c=30&v=1&t=KJV#
And these [are] the words 1697 that the LORD 3068 spake 1696
concerning Israel 3478 and concerning Judah 3063.

You might want to pass that on to them, along with the email...
...then all scramble to ponder everything else, I haven't, said or written...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:36 am

true lilly wrote:
K-Federino wrote:

And these [are] the words 1697 that the LORD 3068 spake 1696
concerning Israel 3478 and concerning Judah 3063.

You might want to pass that on to them, along with the email...
...then all scramble to ponder everything else, I haven't, said or written...
...is that a cool enough cat for ya, finding a cool enough home...
true lilly wrote:?"Billy Ruben"? Stoner-trofeo-valencia-reuters
Stoner recibe el trofeo por ganar el Gran Premio de la Comunidad Valenciana
| Foto: Reuters

Casey wins final MotoGP in thrilling finish

?"Billy Ruben"? 189234-casey-stoner
AFP

WORLD champion Casey Stoner has won the last race of the season,
the Valencia MotoGP, after edging Ben Spies on the line.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:39 am

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin GOOD?
DEBATES?
HERE?
rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin Well you can try, rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

?"Billy Ruben"? 6a00e553aba0f28834010536f3b7c8970b-800wi

?"Billy Ruben"? You_Disgust_Kitty

?"Billy Ruben"? Funny-pictures-farting-kitten

?"Billy Ruben"? Memes-i-tell-my-children-you-can-be-anyone-you-want-when-you-grow-up
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down