Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread

+2
Billy Ruben
Ciggy
6 posters

Go down

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Empty The irrelevant spam bullshit thread

Post  Ciggy Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:28 pm

All in solidarity with Spew Lulzy. All posts should be at least ten pages long and have abosolutely FUCK ALL to do with anything at all.

I shall start:

Siena's Palio Horse Race
Or How I Became a Caterpillar

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Siena

Every year on July 2 and August 16, the beautiful medieval city of Siena comes alive for one of the world's most breathtaking folk festivals, Il Palio. The event is known around the globe as a totally unique horse race, but it is much, much more. Preparations go on all year long in Siena, whose seventeen neighborhoods invest every spare Euro and every waking moment in their efforts to win. The evening before the race it is estimated that 25,000 people eat outside, as each contrada (neighborhood) stages a sumptuous banquet to "rehearse" their surefire victory celebration. In Italy Online's guests are invited to attend.

In the morning, each horse is led into the contrada church to be blessed. After this most solemn event, the city literally erupts, as excited citizens flock to the beautiful shell-shaped Piazza del Campo. 50,000 people file into the middle of the square, while a few thousand lucky souls take their reserved seats on bleachers and terraces in front of the 15th-century palazzi that line the perimeter. Now the pageant begins, and for the next three hours the enthralled spectators are transported back to the Middle Ages.

Later, the horses and jockeys arrive, each passionately hailed by the denizens of its contrada. Officially, the jockeys now attempt to line up their mounts behind the rope which marks the tenuous starting gate, but everyone knows they are really taking their time, making secret deals to crush their patrons' enemies. 120,000 eyes are glued to the jockeys' hands, lips, eyes and body movements. When at last the judge lowers his arm, they tear off around the track at breakneck speed, unaware of the screams of the crowd. No one cares if, in the pandemonium, a jockey is unhorsed. The first horse to cross the finish line will win, with or without a rider.

Browse unique lodgings hand-picked for you by In Italy Online

The backbone of Il Palio are Siena's 17 contrade, which we would liken to city wards or administrative districts. These well-defined neighborhoods were designated in the Middle Ages, basically to aid the many military companies hired to defend Siena's fiercely-earned independence from Florence and other nearby city states. Over the centuries, the contrada has lost its administrative function and become an area held together by its residents' common emotions and devotions. Its role has broadened, so that every important event - baptisms, deaths, marriages, church holidays, victories, even wine or food festivals - was celebrated by, and only by, the contrada. Even today it is not considered a good idea to marry out of the contrada, and if you do, it's probably wise to sleep at your parents' house the night before the race.

Naturally, this loyalty extended to the yearly horse race whose "official" motivation since the 11th century had been to give thanks to the Madonna. The horses that tore around the Piazza del Campo at breakneck speed, with or without jockeys on board, wore the colors and designs of the contrade: Tortoise, Wave, She-Wolf, Goose, Shell, Porcupine, Dragon, Owl, Snail, Panther, Eagle, Caterpillar, Unicorn, Ram, Giraffe, Forest and Tower.

The culminating moment of Il Palio, the actual horse race, is achingly brief: a minute and a half, give or take ten seconds. But so much has happened before the pack of frantic animals finally breaks loose from the ancient rope that marks the starting line!

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Palio7

The first time I attended the event, I rode the train up from Rome with my roommate Sheila, who was also from the USA. It was August; once we changed at Chiusi to the miniature cars that make the final leg of the trip, the heat inside our carriage was stifling. We were amazed to see how few people were on their way to Siena on this August 15th, 1975. So deserted was the train that we had time to befriend the conductor, a sweet young man named Mario who had clearly begun to work himself into a frenzy over the next day's event. Completely ignoring the official reason for his presence in our carriage, he sat down in the seat facing ours and began to tell us about his contrada, the Caterpillar.

Anyone familiar with Siena knows that Il Bruco is the smallest (geographically), largest (numerically) and least affluent contrada. Most of its residents are working class blokes, and it has none of the imposing banks, resplendent churches or opulent municipal buildings present almost everywhere else. It's also off the beaten track, tucked just inside the walls on the Chianti side of town where the Gothic church of San Francesco stands. When we first set foot in the neighborhood it hadn't won a Palio since 1956, one of the longest "dry spells" in Sienese history. It spoke volumes about the personalities of the brucaioli that they had turned this singular stretch of bad luck into a "record" to point to with a kind of perverse pride. They also made sure we knew their neighborhood is one of only three to have received the official designation of contrada nobile. Ironically, the honorary title of "noble" was bestowed in the late 14th century, in recognition of Bruco's leadership and heroic participation in a successful uprising against the local nobility.

By the time we learned this bit of history, Mario had appointed himself our tutor and guide. He introduced us to his friends, who offered us a cool drink at the local cafe and then whisked us off to the museo della contrada. There are seventeen of these "museums" in Siena, each crammed with mementoes, drawings, paintings, photographs, sacred art objects, locks of horse mane, military uniforms, tiny sets of jockey silks and, most importantly, every single banner (or palio) won by the contrada since they started handing them out. The oldest extent one, dated 1719, is on view at the museum of L'Aquila, The Eagle. Il Bruco has about as few as any, but it boasts a lovely fresco depicting the historic noble uprising.

When we stepped out of the elegant, well-maintained museum onto the narrow winding Via del Comune, the blazing sun had dipped behind the 15th-century apartment houses and the air was starting to cool off. We didn't know it, but the magical momento del Palio had begun. This was why, a few minutes later, as our affable hosts accompanied us on foot to our hotel, they suddenly stopped short, grabbed our tourist street map and showed us how to navigate the winding streets the rest of the way. They had no apologies for their apparent bad manners, but they did explain that they had reached the limits of Bruco territory and simply did not care to "leave home" again until the race. With that, they drew a big red X on our map and invited us to meet them there at 8 for dinner.

I doubt I'll ever forget the excitement of that night. By the time Sheila and I strolled back to our rendezvous, the streets were bathed with soft golden light from hundreds of torches and lanterns. Groups of noisy Geese, Panthers and Tortoises flocked by on their way to what we soon discovered was dinner for thousands: each contrada had laid out rows and rows of 50-foot-long tables in its largest square, and local restauranteurs were serving up huge bowls of pasta, gigantic platters of meat and legendary sides of vegetables. Approximately 25,000 Sienese were eating in the streets that night - so close and yet so far away from each other.

In 1969, the Goose won this
palio honoring the moon landing

To our astonishment and delight, our brand new Bruco friends treated us like native Caterpillars, sat us down in the middle of a table and proceeded to shout history at us as we munched our fettuccine. It was a very special kind of history, the history of Il Palio. Everyone had a family anecdote, everyone had their own peculiar version of the facts, and with each ruby red pitcher of Chianti, the "discussion" got more "animated." Sheila and I were left behind by the local slang (the Sienese pride themselves on being the only Italians who don't have a real dialect), but we got the gist of it, and we learned more about the workings of Il Palio than we probably knew about the entire Roman Empire.

The first thing to understand about this race is that there is a very delicate equilibrium between the 17 contrade. They don't all hate each other. Bruco, for instance, has a historical alliance with Snail, Porcupine, Unicorn, Shell and Tower and, rather uniquely (another source of great pride), it has no official enemies. On race day, this patchwork quilt of friends and foes translates to last-minute deals whispered between jockeys as they wait for the canape, or starting rope, to fall.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, because the real beginning of Il Palio comes months before the race, when each neighborhood carefully selects its delegates for the coming year. The most illustrious nominee is the Captain, who is actually responsible for managing the contrada's money (more about that later), strategies and welfare in the days leading up to the Palio. Then there's the barbaresco, who takes care of the horse once it's chosen. Other hotly contended nominations are for the comparsa, the pages and costumed characters who represent the neighborhood during the pre-race pageant. The two most important comparsa members are il paggio maggiore, who carries the contrada's official banner, and il duce, who parades in full body armor as he impersonates the military commanders of ancient days. For the next few months all these lucky people will spend every free minute planning, plotting, rehearsing and, in the case of the pages, practicing their flag-tossing skills or (ouch!) their drumming techniques.

April 26th marks the opening of parade season. Throughout the next four months, each contrada stages a colorful procession to celebrate its patron saint. This whirlwind of activity leads up to the day of the tratta when, in the presence of countless nervewracked Sienese citizens, the horses deemed "suitable" for this unique race are assigned by lot to each of the ten contrade participating in the race. Yes, you read correctly. Only ten horses run each race, because seventeen overwrought equines would be too much even for this larger-than-life event. As a result, the Captains retreat twice each year to decide which three lucky contrade get to run in both races. I probably don't need to explain the ramifications of the above friend/foe aspect during these meetings. Fans of Machiavelli will delight to the possibilities!

Once the barbareschi have led their charges off to the neighborhood to be "inspected," spoiled and evaluated by every single citizen, it is up to each Captain to decide, based on the relative worth of the allotted animal, whether the contrada's strategy should be to win or rather to make the enemy lose. This is all done by carefully moving the neighborhood's financial resources in one direction or another. Rich contrade like Giraffe, Snail or Tower may have as much as half a million dollars to throw around. Those like Bruco with no true enemies will gladly accept "donations" in exchange for sabotaging the enemies of their allies. From this moment on, rumors fly across every piazza and strada, so that when the horses finally do run that 90-second dash, true Sienese - the 50,000 standing in the square and the thousands more comfortably seated in bleachers and at every single window in the Piazza - are just as interested in the politics behind the race as in the race itself. Perhaps that is why they don't seem to mind that it always takes three or four attempts to line up the horses at the rope: they know the jockeys are using that "wasted" time to make last-minute offers of assistance and treachery. Lip-readers are in heavy demand on the day of Il Palio.

Il Bruco's Alfiere

After the tratta, all life in Siena is focused on the race. Six trial races are held so that the jockeys (race track professionals who receive astronomical sums from the contrade) can get to know their mounts. Locals say the fifth trial is the most dangerous day of all, because spectators can no longer control their emotions. This harrowing day is followed by a "dress rehearsal" dinner, where all the contrada members can practice the celebration they hope to repeat the following night. Sheila and I were amazed to discover the sumptuous banquet to which we had been invited was nothing more than a "rehearsal." We spent the evening listening to complicated analyses of equine withers, the going prices for bribes, the duplicity of jockeys and the way in which all of these elements would combine to end Il Bruco's dry spell the next day. We too were included in the mix as unexpected good luck charms.
It was long after midnight by the time our friends took us to the usual contrada state line. Before kissing us good night, they invited us to meet them at 2:30 p.m. the next day at the church of the Visitation of Mary. As we walked the rest of the way to our hotel we were invited to toast the good fortunes of both the Dragon and the Giraffe. We graciously accepted, but part of us felt bad. We knew the brucaioli would have called us "as unfaithful as jockeys."

The next day we slept late, and we had alot of trouble concentrating on the sights we diligently tried to see. We lingered a while in the Piazza, watching the workers spread the layer of golden dirt that would become the race track. But neither of us could wait for 2:30, so we arrived at the church a few minutes early and found a large crowd milling in front of the minuscule façade. We eagerly greeted our friends of the night before. They were polite, but strangely subdued, so it was a relief when Mario rushed up, grabbed us both by the elbow and pushed us into the church. It was barely bigger than a basketball court. The pews had been removed, and what seemed like hundreds of people were crushed into the nave, leaving only a narrow aisle down the middle into which Mario shoved Sheila and me. Now I realized why the people outside had been cool: we two perfect strangers had been allowed to take up the last precious inches of space, probably because of our powers as good luck omens.

We still had no idea why we were packed into the smallest church I had ever seen, but the mystery was revealed almost at once when we heard the sounds of hooves clip-clopping against the marble floors and looked up to see a magnificent bay strutting down the aisle. A resplendent priest had materialized at the altar and the crowd suddenly grew quiet. The horse snorted, the altar boys filled the air with clouds of incense, the prelate held a cross above the animal's head and intoned a few words in Latin, the onlookers recited a few verses, the priest said Vai e torna vincitore (Go and return a winner), and then it was over and we were pushed back out into the streets amid a feeling of mounting tension as harrowing as I've ever felt in my life. Everyone rushed across town, ignoring the contrada border line now in their hurry to get to their accustomed section in the middle of the Piazza, as close as possible to the finish line.

The roar of the crowd was unforgettable. Anxious faces were everywhere, except in the baby blue waters of the fountain (that would come later). Many of the thousands standing with us in the square wore scarves and hats with their contrada colors. Now and then a group of spectators would burst into a song you could tell was their neighborhood anthem. Friends would smile; foes would whistle and boo. At around 4:30 they sealed off the square and that was it: the only way you could get out of there before the race ended was on a stretcher (we saw three of them that day).

There followed three hours of medieval pageantry. It included delegations of carts and floats from nearby towns, the Sienese academicians, the trade corporations, a "charge" by a legion of mounted carabinieri officers, the well-rehearsed pages and drummers of the contrade, first those participating and then those not involved this time around, followed by the city authorities, the noble families and, our favorite, the war chariot, drawn by two enormous doe-eyed white bulls and bearing the Palio, the banner to be awarded for that particular race. Sheila and I called it Il Palio, but everyone standing near us referred to it as il cencio, the rag: probably a superstitious attempt to be blasé.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's a waste of words to describe what happens once the steeds and jockeys arrive on the scene. Utter pandemonium breaks loose. Fans scream, banners wave, whistles blare and cannons are fired as time after time the officials try to line the horses up in the correct order. You keep thinking the mossiere is about to raise his arm to signal the start, but then he nods imperceptibly, the air fills with tens of thousands of groans, and the horses all file out to begin again. You get so used to this rhythm that when the rope finally does fall, you are taken by surprise and have to refocus on the magnificent animals hurtling by at breakneck speed. You must look carefully, because they'll only be back this way once again.

Alas, Sheila and I did not bring il Bruco the miracle it had been hoping for. That bay which had so impressed me in the church turned out to be a brenna (nag) and the jockey? Well, anyone could tell that the jockey was the scum of the earth. Our friends were alternately crestfallen, infuriated, speechless and full of invective, and some of them got into shouting matches with the winners as they hopped over the fences to get to the Judges Stands in time to see the Palio being lowered to their Captain. In the wink of an eye they were gone, following their rag to the cathedral to thank God for their victory. We hung around and thought we'd never get the pitiful look off Mario's face, but at some point after darkness fell, his spirits did lift a bit. He took us by the arm and walked us back across the contrada line to enjoy yet another open-air banquet. When we first arrived the mood was gloomy, but by the time our new friends deposited us at our hotel, they were grinning and hopeful again, imploring us to come back the following year to see their certain victory. We embraced them and exchanged addresses, and as we climbed the stairs to our room Sheila and I decided perhaps their renewed faith was the miracle we had brought.

Since then I have met many Sienese from more illustrious and wealthy contrade, but I will remain a Caterpillar until the day I die. And if I'm lucky, I'll live long enough to see them win Il Palio.

Kristin Jarratt

Since this story was written a few years ago, the Caterpillar has fulfilled my greatest dream: with the help of a horse called Bella Speranza (Beautiful Hope), Bruco won the Palio in August, 1996. And then once the dry spell was broken, we seemed to have found our footing and we went on to win again in 2003.

In 2005 I returned to see the July Palio. We had been lucky enough to draw one of the best horses, Berio, the lean bay with whom we'd won in 2003. We were also able to secure the services of "Trecciolino," the jockey who had ridden Berio on that glorious day. The evening before the race, 2100 people attended the rehearsal banquet, held as always in a leafy walled garden. The event was unusually subdued, with very few songs and even fewer speeches. It was as if the whole contrada wanted to make sure no evil spirits saw us or heard us or in any way were able to jinx our portentous good fortune. To make matters even worse, our beloved duo had easily won the final rehearsal that afternoon – something no contrada really wants to do, because there is an unspoken feeling that it's nigh onto impossible to win two days in a row. We left the banquet early, still holding onto our dreams of glory.

The next day we got to Siena about 3 pm and parked in our favorite structure (which will have to remain a secret, I'm afraid!). No matter how you approach the inner center of this perfectly medieval city, the first part is straight uphill. As we climbed the deserted street, we could hear voices in the distance – they grew stronger and stronger until we walked under a soaring arch, thus breeching the inner walls and entering Palioland, where the streets had been converted into veritable rivers upon which seemed to float a horde of semi-hysterical contradaioli as well as foreigners, emergency health care workers, imported carabinieri, local policemen, and souvenir hawkers. Every five minutes or so a contrada delegation would float upstream, announced by rolling drums. Each delegation consisted of: the drummer himself, several brightly costumed pages brandishing banners with the contrada's colors and emblem, at least two flag throwers, a large workhorse draped in the same colors and mounted by a costumed rider and, bringing up the rear, anywhere from 50 to 150 female contradaiole who periodically stopped to sing their contrada's special female anthem. Over the next hour we saw most of the contrade that would be running today, which were Bruco (of course!), Onda, Torre, Chiocciola, Valdimontone, Civetta, Leocorno, Aquila, Lupo and Nicchio.

At about 5:30 we decided to make our way to our seats, and we wound up in the midst of a throng of a few thousand people inching forward from behind the Town Hall (up a steep hill, naturally) and into the Campo. When we finally made it to the top we peeled off, showed our tickets to a Carabiniere and were escorted to the Casato di Sotto, which is in the southeastern corner, the first part of the Campo to receive the shade. Before going upstairs we paused to gape at Berio, who happened to walk right past so close that we could have reached out and stroked his lovely muzzle.

The pageant began, right under our noses as our seats were at the very entrance to the Campo. Each contrada's pages, flag throwers, drummers, captain, dray horse and race horse assembled directly below our terrace and then stepped out onto the dirt track to the cheers of their protectors and the other onlookers. Flags were thrown directly in front of us. First out were the ten contrada racing today – with Bruco finally bringing up the rear. Unlike all the other horses who had pranced elegantly out into the sunlight behind their stable hand, Berio literally burst into the open, bucking and rearing and charging so fearsomely that he had to be dragged off and hidden inside in disgrace. A terrible omen!!!

The pageant continued for two more hours, during which entire time a steady stream of people were patiently filing into the Campo as a small squad of valiant men rang the huge bell on top of the tower far above our heads. By 7 pm, when it appeared that not even one more soul could fit inside the rails, we turned our eyes to the alley below our seats and watched while four exquisite white oxen were led out of a building and hitched up to the cart. Then they trod into the Campo, their milk-white flanks rippling gently as they pulled the Palio into everyone's sight. In honor of John Paul II, it depicts a Pope and the Virgin as well as a horse on a black and silver field. Any of the contrade would have been doubly honored to possess a Palio dedicated to one of the most beloved men of our times.

At this point the rails were closed and no one else was admitted to the Campo. By 7:45, the flag throwers had completed their final toss, the local street sweepers had tidied up the dirt track, anyone who felt sick in the infield had been loaded onto a stretcher and carried off – again right beneath our seats. It was now time to get those horses lined up, so they danced out of Town Hall, their appearance causing a massive roar to echo through the entire city as tens of thousands of spectators greeted them. The two ropes had been stretched across the ring just about 100 yards from our seats; the horses circled around in front of them as the mossiere drew lots and called out the name of each contrada in the order it would file in: first and closest to the infield, the position most people consider to be favored, was Torre, followed by Valdimonone, Onda, Bruco (who had managed to draw the worst spot, right in the middle – another terrible omen!!), etc., etc. Last was Aquila, the contrada to whom our seats belonged. Anyone who doesn't consider the first spot to be the most advantageous thinks this is the best one. As the names were called and the jockeys led each horse between the lines, there was not one sound from the huge crowd. Hardly anyone even dared to take a breath! But Aquila, whose honor it is to start the race as the last horse in, simply refused to start the race. His elegant dappled horse stepped forward and backward along the line of ever-more agitated horses waiting for the signal to take off. Lupo was facing backwards 90% of the time, Civetta kept moving out of place, eliciting loudspeakered reprimands from the mossiere, Torre and Onda pranced circles around Montone, and in the midst of this utter chaos, Berio, the firebrand who had had to be banished for his outlandish behavior, stood like a statue, never moving, staring forward at the track that he was simply dying to put behind him.

Suddenly the horses took off! Unfortunately, Aquila STILL did not want to begin the race and so the cannon was fired, signaling a false start. Everyone re-assembled, the track was tidied up again, the ropes were restrung, and most of the jockeys dismounted, handing their charges back to the stable hands. But Trecciolino did not dismount. He stayed astride Berio, calmly walking him round and round in a circle so many times it was a wonder the animal didn't keel over from dizziness. Finally it was time to line up again, and once again the same thing occurred: Lupo back-to-front, Torre and Onda squeezing Valdimontone, mossiere scolding Civetta, Aquila refusing to start the race, and then the rest of the horses took off without him and the cannon once again was fired.

By this time the crowd was at wit's end, tempers were flaring, nerves were frayed, catcalls and whistles and boos were being hurled by everyone but the Aquilani, who of course completely approved of their jockey's inexplicable behavior. The horses, on the other hand, had now had a chance to get all of their pent-up energy out in two useless turns around the ring, and they stood between the ropes in perfect order, not moving one muscle, looking for all the world like a peaceful landscape painting. Even Lupo was facing forward. There was simply no excuse for it, and Aquila had no choice but to dash forward around the flanks of Nicchio, thus officially starting the race. A magnificent roar filled the air and they were off.

What did our eyes see! Wonder of wonders, Berio was out in front!! No, no, we thought, hold back and leave something for the end! But in a flash they were nearing San Martino for the first time and Lupo inched forward, neck and neck with us, on the verge of overtaking. Our hearts leapt to our throats until we saw Trecciolino bear just slightly to the left, nudging the poor Lupo horse just enough to push it off balance and send it crashing into the mattresses. Horse and rider were down. The former quickly jumped to its feet and joined its opponents, three of whom trampled the hapless jockey. We took note of all this, but only for a split-second, because then our eyes shifted back to the head of the pack, where glorious, courageous, invincible Berio tore along, completely unchallenged for the next two laps, until the final cannon exploded and yes, our horse had won.

We had done it! Despite every bad omen ever known to a Senese, Berio and Trecciolino had led from start to finish in one of the most stirring races of recent memory. Within the blink of an eye, the entire Bruco contrada poured out of the Campo and the stands onto the track.

I won't say that I became a good luck charm for the contrada but let's just put it this way: I am always welcome to any Palio race for the rest of eternity! And I hope that you too will get to witness this unique event at least once in your lifetime. When you do, remember to root for Bruco. And do it as the brucaioli do: at the top of your lungs scream, "Bru-bru-bruho-o-o-o-o-o!"

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Empty Re: The irrelevant spam bullshit thread

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:07 pm

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Bunniesincanoeimg4583The irrelevant spam bullshit thread CutebunnyxThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Nosekiss2tworabbitbunnyThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Playboybunnies27600x400The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Cutelittlebunnies5The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Creepyeasterbunnies6The irrelevant spam bullshit thread BunniesjThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Bunnies2rThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Irge20bunnies
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Empty Re: The irrelevant spam bullshit thread

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:09 pm

http://zoophilia-story.info/Women-with-dogs/My-Wifes-First-Dog.html

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Whysobasementfritzl

My Wife's First Dog

Women with dogs stories
Story's fetishes: zoophilia, bestiality, voyeur.

My wife and I have been happily married for over ten years now. She is in her early thirties and me, well I'm forty now. Anyway, we have a great sex life and don't have any children. She is small, only 5'2", about 105 lbs, and built very well for her small frame. We will call her Amy for now; the name has been changed to protect the innocent.

We got Internet service about a year and a half ago. As many men do, I was surfing the net one night, looking for all those porn sites, and came across some "animal sex" sites. I had never seen anything like this in my life! I was so turned on by it, the dogs, horses and donkeys fucking women. And these women were sucking, fucking and drinking hot animal cum! It was making me so horny, I was going insane with lust.

Anyway, Amy came by the computer one night as I was looking at a woman giving a horse a blowjob, and gagging on all the horse cum. She said she thought that was sick and I was a pervert for looking at such sick behavior. I tried to get her to get into it, but she was not interested at all. From that point on, I was really careful not to let her catch me surfing the beast sites.

After many a night looking at all those animal scenes, it made so horny I could hardly contain myself. I started fantasizing about Amy and a big dog, I don't know why, but the thoughts of her with a big dog cock in her tight little pussy drove me nuts! I started to wish that I could talk her into it somehow. I didn't ever want to share her with another man, and wouldn't ever consider that, but a big dog, that really made me mad with lust.

I didn't think that it would ever happen, considering how she felt about the pictures she had seen on the net.

It just so happened that one day, a few months later, that new neighbors moved in across the street. We live in a nice middle class neighborhood and we wanted to welcome them to the neighborhood. We went over, after they had time to settle in, and just said hi and let them know we had a good friendly neighborhood here.

To my surprise, a big black lab made his way out of the house and came over and started to wag his tail, and looked very friendly. His name was "Blackjack" and he was about 2 years old and about 100 lb. Our neighbors, Terri and Jack said he was very smart and a friendly dog. We made small talk and then went on our way.

Every now and then we would go over and play cards or just grill out back and we invited them over a few times, just so we could all get to know each other. They were about the same age as we are, so we got along pretty well. Not great close friends by any means, just more or less friends.

Well, about 3 months later, Terri and Jack had to go out of town for a few days and didn't want to board Blackjack, so we volunteered to keep him while they were gone. They left the instructions on feeding, and all that stuff. He was a good dog and I had fun throwing a ball and him chasing it and so on.

They left on their trip, we kept Blackjack in the house, out in the sun room most of the time, where he could look outside and let him out to play during the day.

That night we put him in the sun room and we settled down for a quiet night at home, little did we know it wasn't going to be so quiet after all.

After a few drinks, we got "in the mood" and started the foreplay. Amy pulled off her sweatshirt and pants, and she had nothing else on, I'm sure she had planned this all along. Amy is so hot and sexy, tight little ass, her blond little patch of pubic hair, and perky little tits. She was so horny from the wine. We got hotter and hotter, I had my fingers in her little pussy, and she was dripping all over my fingers. About the time we were really into the foreplay, Blackjack started to howl and carry on. I don't know if he knew what we were doing and wanted in on the action or what, but he wouldn't shut up. He just kept on and on; it was very distracting.

Finally, I said, "I have to go shut up that dog".

I went out to the sun room and he was standing there waging his tail and looking up at me, like what were you guys doing out there? I reached down to pet his head, forgetting that the scent of Amy's pussy was still on my hands. He went wild licking my fingers; I could see that he really liked the taste. I also saw that he was getting aroused, his big cock was sticking out a little from its sheath. Blackjack licked all the pussy juices off my fingers, so I decided to try a little deception on Amy. I left the door open just a little and told Blackjack "to stay".

I went back to the den where Amy was finishing off another glass of wine, by this time she was getting really blasted, and that was fine with me. I knew the more stoned she was, the better chance I had of getting her to do it with Blackjack. I knew Blackjack would come out sooner or later and sure enough, it wasn't long before I got my wish.

Amy was naked sitting in the couch, drinking another glass of wine and we were about to get started when, Blackjack came around the corner of the couch and stuck his big black nose on her leg. She jumped and screamed, scared by the sudden intrusion of the big dog.

She said, "Get that beast out of here, he scared me to death."

I told her he just trying to be friendly and she said she didn't care, she wanted him out. About that time, Blackjack started to lick her hand and she softened up a bit, petting him on his big head.

"Good dog," she said, "You scared me to death, Blackjack. Don't do that again, OK?"

About that time, Blackjack starting licking her leg.

She said, "Now don't do that, stop, you are being a bad boy".

But Blackjack would not stop; he started to edge his nose toward her pussy area. She was trying to push his head back, but he was too strong, he must have really got excited when he got the scent of her pussy. I told her, I think he likes you, look at how excited you have gotten him. Amy looked down to see his huge cock, sticking out from its sheath. It must have been 7 inches long now and it was not all the way hard. Amy's face blushed blood red when she saw the big bright red cock. "Oh, my goodness, she said, that's really a big one".

By this time, the wine had really loosened up her, and the big dog's cock excited her. I told her to reach down and touch it.

She said, "I couldn't do that, he may bite me."

I told her he would probably like it very much. She reached down and started to stroke his big tool, he really liked it because his dick started to grow and grow. Blackjack knew what was going on, at that moment, his shoved his nose right in Amy's dripping little pussy. She jumped at first, and then I told her to just lay back and enjoy it.

Before she could say anything, Blackjack was lapping on her pussy like crazy. Amy was starting to moan and groan, her eyes starting to roll back in her head. Blackjack licked with his big rough tongue and she loved every second of it. She spread her legs wider and wider to let him get his tongue in as far as he could. She was dripping wet, pussy juices flowing wildly and that big black dog was licking her clit and she knew she was going to cum. Blackjack had his tongue up in her pussy and her pussy was on fire, like she had never dreamed of before. She popped her little ass up as far as she could, so he could lick her little asshole out too. He granted her that wish; he started to lick her ass like crazy, his rough tough taking in all of her woman juices.

He started to lick so hard, that he put his tongue up her ass and she cried out, "Oh yes, suck out my ass and my pussy, you big beast!"

She started to cum and she screamed out in pleasure, her multiple orgasms driving her to the brink of passing out. Never had she had such pleasure and from an animal. She didn't care what was she doing now, it was too late to stop. She wanted more of this big dog and she didn't want him to stop licking her pussy and her little ass.

When she finally stopped cumming, she was shaking from the experience. She looked at me, Blackjack was still licking on her ass, and she was a little red faced.

"I can't believe I let him do that to me," she said.

I told her that was OK, and I was glad she had enjoyed the experience. At that time, Blackjack had laid down and started to lick his big cock. It was still hard and sticking out.

Amy looked at him and said, "I want you in me, you big fellow."

I was so horny, my dick was as hard as a rock, but I knew she wanted to be pleasured some more by our big friend.

Amy got him to come over and started to stroke his cock, it started to get harder and harder. Then to my utter surprise, she got down on the floor and put that hot dog cock in her mouth. She started to suck on the big lab until his dick grew and grew. She was panting like a dog herself as she popped the huge dick in and out of her tiny mouth. Blackjack loved it too because he started to hump her mouth.

Then she got up and bent over the couch with her round little ass sticking up and asked me to help our new friend find his way in. Her pussy was still dripping wet, and I helped guide Blackjack into her tight little pussy.

She was amazed how big he was! "Oh, God, he is sooooo big and he is soooo hot!"

Blackjack started to hump like crazy, right from the start. He was humping as fast as he could, poking his big rod in and out of her. He must have been a full 9 or 10 inches now and she loved it. She was starting to scream with every thrust of the huge cock. Each time he thrusts into her, it made a whooshing sound. Amy was humping in rhythm with the mighty K9, meeting every thrust with his. He was starting to whine and drool dog slobber in her hair and on her back, his claws were digging into her flesh, but she didn't care, she just wanted as much of him as she could get into her hot, steaming pussy. She was mad with passion; she couldn't believe she was letting this big animal fuck her. She was ashamed but at the same time wanted him to fuck her, wanted his big dick ramming in and out of her with such force, she thought she would black out.

Blackjack kept right on fucking her, he just continued on and on and on, must have went on for 20 or 30 minutes. Amy was panting and trying to catch her breath with each stroke of his animal tool. She was pouring with sweat, and Blackjack was panting and drooling all over her, but she didn't care.

She just never wanted him out of her; she wanted his mighty dog rod in her forever now. Finally, she said, "He's starting to grow bigger, oh, my God, his dick is soooo big I don't know if I can stand it."

His big dick had grown and grown and now his knot was taking over Amy. I thought that at one time he would split her open; his tool was so big. She started to scream more and more as the knot was really causing her some pain.

After another minute or two, she seemed to be OK and was now enjoying it. Blackjack was now humping like the wild beast he was, pounding Amy's stretched pussy with his knot. He started to whine more and more and I knew that he was close to cumming.

About that time, Amy was whining and moaning too, her eyes still rolled back in her head.

"Oh, ooooooohh, oooooooh," she cried, as she felt the first gush of hot dog cum shoot into her tortured vagina.

Blackjack just kept on cumming and cumming, she thought he would never stop and she didn't want him too. She loved that hot animal cum shooting off in her. She thought that it was soooooo hot!!!! She loved it, she hoped that big dog cock just kept filling her up with his steamy cum. Blackjack kept on cumming until he finally tried to lay down, but he and Amy were tied up and they had to lay down together. Finally after awhile, the knot slowly went down, and Blackjack popped out of her. I could not believe the amount of dog cum that came out of her. It just gushed out of her pussy, and down her legs, thighs, and down into her little ass. She had been filled up with hot animal cum and I just loved it. My dick still ached from all the action and I still hadn't had any relief. Seeing all the steamy dog cum pouring out of my wife's little sore pussy was more than I could stand. I went over and Amy took my swollen cock in her mouth and sucked on me till I came with a load in her mouth.

After a brief rest, she looked at me, her face still red from the good dog fucking she had received and said, "I can't believe that I let an animal fuck me like that."

I told her that was OK, as long as it was an animal and not another man. She said she would never fuck any another man but me, but she sure was going to fuck Blackjack again, as soon as she could. She also added that we needed a good dog of our own. I told her that was OK with me.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:14 pm

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Tumblrlih525vw8j1qi4ucg
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Empty Cat Massage

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:19 pm

The benefits of chicks who can do yoga...

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Yogastretch
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:12 am

Ciggy wrote:All in solidarity with Spew Lulzy. All posts should be at least ten pages long and have abosolutely FUCK ALL to do with anything at all.

I shall start:

Siena's Palio Horse Race

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Siena

Every year on July 2 and August 16, the beautiful medieval city of Siena comes alive for one of the world's most breathtaking folk festivals, Il Palio. The event is known around the globe as a totally unique horse race, but it is much, much more. Preparations go on all year long in Siena, whose seventeen neighborhoods invest every spare Euro and every waking moment in their efforts to win. The evening before the race it is estimated that 25,000 people eat outside, as each contrada (neighborhood) stages a sumptuous banquet to "rehearse" their surefire victory celebration. In Italy Online's guests are invited to attend.

In the morning, each horse is led into the contrada church to be blessed. After this most solemn event, the city literally erupts, as excited citizens flock to the beautiful shell-shaped Piazza del Campo. 50,000 people file into the middle of the square, while a few thousand lucky souls take their reserved seats on bleachers and terraces in front of the 15th-century palazzi that line the perimeter. Now the pageant begins, and for the next three hours the enthralled spectators are transported back to the Middle Ages.

Later, the horses and jockeys arrive, each passionately hailed by the denizens of its contrada. Officially, the jockeys now attempt to line up their mounts behind the rope which marks the tenuous starting gate, but everyone knows they are really taking their time, making secret deals to crush their patrons' enemies. 120,000 eyes are glued to the jockeys' hands, lips, eyes and body movements. When at last the judge lowers his arm, they tear off around the track at breakneck speed, unaware of the screams of the crowd. No one cares if, in the pandemonium, a jockey is unhorsed. The first horse to cross the finish line will win, with or without a rider.

Browse unique lodgings hand-picked for you by In Italy Online

The backbone of Il Palio are Siena's 17 contrade, which we would liken to city wards or administrative districts. These well-defined neighborhoods were designated in the Middle Ages, basically to aid the many military companies hired to defend Siena's fiercely-earned independence from Florence and other nearby city states. Over the centuries, the contrada has lost its administrative function and become an area held together by its residents' common emotions and devotions. Its role has broadened, so that every important event - baptisms, deaths, marriages, church holidays, victories, even wine or food festivals - was celebrated by, and only by, the contrada. Even today it is not considered a good idea to marry out of the contrada, and if you do, it's probably wise to sleep at your parents' house the night before the race.

Naturally, this loyalty extended to the yearly horse race whose "official" motivation since the 11th century had been to give thanks to the Madonna. The horses that tore around the Piazza del Campo at breakneck speed, with or without jockeys on board, wore the colors and designs of the contrade: Tortoise, Wave, She-Wolf, Goose, Shell, Porcupine, Dragon, Owl, Snail, Panther, Eagle, Caterpillar, Unicorn, Ram, Giraffe, Forest and Tower.

The culminating moment of Il Palio, the actual horse race, is achingly brief: a minute and a half, give or take ten seconds. But so much has happened before the pack of frantic animals finally breaks loose from the ancient rope that marks the starting line!

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Palio7

The first time I attended the event, I rode the train up from Rome with my roommate Sheila, who was also from the USA. It was August; once we changed at Chiusi to the miniature cars that make the final leg of the trip, the heat inside our carriage was stifling. We were amazed to see how few people were on their way to Siena on this August 15th, 1975. So deserted was the train that we had time to befriend the conductor, a sweet young man named Mario who had clearly begun to work himself into a frenzy over the next day's event. Completely ignoring the official reason for his presence in our carriage, he sat down in the seat facing ours and began to tell us about his contrada, the Caterpillar.

Anyone familiar with Siena knows that Il Bruco is the smallest (geographically), largest (numerically) and least affluent contrada. Most of its residents are working class blokes, and it has none of the imposing banks, resplendent churches or opulent municipal buildings present almost everywhere else. It's also off the beaten track, tucked just inside the walls on the Chianti side of town where the Gothic church of San Francesco stands. When we first set foot in the neighborhood it hadn't won a Palio since 1956, one of the longest "dry spells" in Sienese history. It spoke volumes about the personalities of the brucaioli that they had turned this singular stretch of bad luck into a "record" to point to with a kind of perverse pride. They also made sure we knew their neighborhood is one of only three to have received the official designation of contrada nobile. Ironically, the honorary title of "noble" was bestowed in the late 14th century, in recognition of Bruco's leadership and heroic participation in a successful uprising against the local nobility.

By the time we learned this bit of history, Mario had appointed himself our tutor and guide. He introduced us to his friends, who offered us a cool drink at the local cafe and then whisked us off to the museo della contrada. There are seventeen of these "museums" in Siena, each crammed with mementoes, drawings, paintings, photographs, sacred art objects, locks of horse mane, military uniforms, tiny sets of jockey silks and, most importantly, every single banner (or palio) won by the contrada since they started handing them out. The oldest extent one, dated 1719, is on view at the museum of L'Aquila, The Eagle. Il Bruco has about as few as any, but it boasts a lovely fresco depicting the historic noble uprising.

When we stepped out of the elegant, well-maintained museum onto the narrow winding Via del Comune, the blazing sun had dipped behind the 15th-century apartment houses and the air was starting to cool off. We didn't know it, but the magical momento del Palio had begun. This was why, a few minutes later, as our affable hosts accompanied us on foot to our hotel, they suddenly stopped short, grabbed our tourist street map and showed us how to navigate the winding streets the rest of the way. They had no apologies for their apparent bad manners, but they did explain that they had reached the limits of Bruco territory and simply did not care to "leave home" again until the race. With that, they drew a big red X on our map and invited us to meet them there at 8 for dinner.

I doubt I'll ever forget the excitement of that night. By the time Sheila and I strolled back to our rendezvous, the streets were bathed with soft golden light from hundreds of torches and lanterns. Groups of noisy Geese, Panthers and Tortoises flocked by on their way to what we soon discovered was dinner for thousands: each contrada had laid out rows and rows of 50-foot-long tables in its largest square, and local restauranteurs were serving up huge bowls of pasta, gigantic platters of meat and legendary sides of vegetables. Approximately 25,000 Sienese were eating in the streets that night - so close and yet so far away from each other.

In 1969, the Goose won this
palio honoring the moon landing

To our astonishment and delight, our brand new Bruco friends treated us like native Caterpillars, sat us down in the middle of a table and proceeded to shout history at us as we munched our fettuccine. It was a very special kind of history, the history of Il Palio. Everyone had a family anecdote, everyone had their own peculiar version of the facts, and with each ruby red pitcher of Chianti, the "discussion" got more "animated." Sheila and I were left behind by the local slang (the Sienese pride themselves on being the only Italians who don't have a real dialect), but we got the gist of it, and we learned more about the workings of Il Palio than we probably knew about the entire Roman Empire.

The first thing to understand about this race is that there is a very delicate equilibrium between the 17 contrade. They don't all hate each other. Bruco, for instance, has a historical alliance with Snail, Porcupine, Unicorn, Shell and Tower and, rather uniquely (another source of great pride), it has no official enemies. On race day, this patchwork quilt of friends and foes translates to last-minute deals whispered between jockeys as they wait for the canape, or starting rope, to fall.

But I'm getting ahead of myself, because the real beginning of Il Palio comes months before the race, when each neighborhood carefully selects its delegates for the coming year. The most illustrious nominee is the Captain, who is actually responsible for managing the contrada's money (more about that later), strategies and welfare in the days leading up to the Palio. Then there's the barbaresco, who takes care of the horse once it's chosen. Other hotly contended nominations are for the comparsa, the pages and costumed characters who represent the neighborhood during the pre-race pageant. The two most important comparsa members are il paggio maggiore, who carries the contrada's official banner, and il duce, who parades in full body armor as he impersonates the military commanders of ancient days. For the next few months all these lucky people will spend every free minute planning, plotting, rehearsing and, in the case of the pages, practicing their flag-tossing skills or (ouch!) their drumming techniques.

April 26th marks the opening of parade season. Throughout the next four months, each contrada stages a colorful procession to celebrate its patron saint. This whirlwind of activity leads up to the day of the tratta when, in the presence of countless nervewracked Sienese citizens, the horses deemed "suitable" for this unique race are assigned by lot to each of the ten contrade participating in the race. Yes, you read correctly. Only ten horses run each race, because seventeen overwrought equines would be too much even for this larger-than-life event. As a result, the Captains retreat twice each year to decide which three lucky contrade get to run in both races. I probably don't need to explain the ramifications of the above friend/foe aspect during these meetings. Fans of Machiavelli will delight to the possibilities!

Once the barbareschi have led their charges off to the neighborhood to be "inspected," spoiled and evaluated by every single citizen, it is up to each Captain to decide, based on the relative worth of the allotted animal, whether the contrada's strategy should be to win or rather to make the enemy lose. This is all done by carefully moving the neighborhood's financial resources in one direction or another. Rich contrade like Giraffe, Snail or Tower may have as much as half a million dollars to throw around. Those like Bruco with no true enemies will gladly accept "donations" in exchange for sabotaging the enemies of their allies. From this moment on, rumors fly across every piazza and strada, so that when the horses finally do run that 90-second dash, true Sienese - the 50,000 standing in the square and the thousands more comfortably seated in bleachers and at every single window in the Piazza - are just as interested in the politics behind the race as in the race itself. Perhaps that is why they don't seem to mind that it always takes three or four attempts to line up the horses at the rope: they know the jockeys are using that "wasted" time to make last-minute offers of assistance and treachery. Lip-readers are in heavy demand on the day of Il Palio.

Il Bruco's Alfiere

After the tratta, all life in Siena is focused on the race. Six trial races are held so that the jockeys (race track professionals who receive astronomical sums from the contrade) can get to know their mounts. Locals say the fifth trial is the most dangerous day of all, because spectators can no longer control their emotions. This harrowing day is followed by a "dress rehearsal" dinner, where all the contrada members can practice the celebration they hope to repeat the following night. Sheila and I were amazed to discover the sumptuous banquet to which we had been invited was nothing more than a "rehearsal." We spent the evening listening to complicated analyses of equine withers, the going prices for bribes, the duplicity of jockeys and the way in which all of these elements would combine to end Il Bruco's dry spell the next day. We too were included in the mix as unexpected good luck charms.
It was long after midnight by the time our friends took us to the usual contrada state line. Before kissing us good night, they invited us to meet them at 2:30 p.m. the next day at the church of the Visitation of Mary. As we walked the rest of the way to our hotel we were invited to toast the good fortunes of both the Dragon and the Giraffe. We graciously accepted, but part of us felt bad. We knew the brucaioli would have called us "as unfaithful as jockeys."

The next day we slept late, and we had alot of trouble concentrating on the sights we diligently tried to see. We lingered a while in the Piazza, watching the workers spread the layer of golden dirt that would become the race track. But neither of us could wait for 2:30, so we arrived at the church a few minutes early and found a large crowd milling in front of the minuscule façade. We eagerly greeted our friends of the night before. They were polite, but strangely subdued, so it was a relief when Mario rushed up, grabbed us both by the elbow and pushed us into the church. It was barely bigger than a basketball court. The pews had been removed, and what seemed like hundreds of people were crushed into the nave, leaving only a narrow aisle down the middle into which Mario shoved Sheila and me. Now I realized why the people outside had been cool: we two perfect strangers had been allowed to take up the last precious inches of space, probably because of our powers as good luck omens.

We still had no idea why we were packed into the smallest church I had ever seen, but the mystery was revealed almost at once when we heard the sounds of hooves clip-clopping against the marble floors and looked up to see a magnificent bay strutting down the aisle. A resplendent priest had materialized at the altar and the crowd suddenly grew quiet. The horse snorted, the altar boys filled the air with clouds of incense, the prelate held a cross above the animal's head and intoned a few words in Latin, the onlookers recited a few verses, the priest said Vai e torna vincitore (Go and return a winner), and then it was over and we were pushed back out into the streets amid a feeling of mounting tension as harrowing as I've ever felt in my life. Everyone rushed across town, ignoring the contrada border line now in their hurry to get to their accustomed section in the middle of the Piazza, as close as possible to the finish line.

The roar of the crowd was unforgettable. Anxious faces were everywhere, except in the baby blue waters of the fountain (that would come later). Many of the thousands standing with us in the square wore scarves and hats with their contrada colors. Now and then a group of spectators would burst into a song you could tell was their neighborhood anthem. Friends would smile; foes would whistle and boo. At around 4:30 they sealed off the square and that was it: the only way you could get out of there before the race ended was on a stretcher (we saw three of them that day).

There followed three hours of medieval pageantry. It included delegations of carts and floats from nearby towns, the Sienese academicians, the trade corporations, a "charge" by a legion of mounted carabinieri officers, the well-rehearsed pages and drummers of the contrade, first those participating and then those not involved this time around, followed by the city authorities, the noble families and, our favorite, the war chariot, drawn by two enormous doe-eyed white bulls and bearing the Palio, the banner to be awarded for that particular race. Sheila and I called it Il Palio, but everyone standing near us referred to it as il cencio, the rag: probably a superstitious attempt to be blasé.

I'm sorry to tell you this, but it's a waste of words to describe what happens once the steeds and jockeys arrive on the scene. Utter pandemonium breaks loose. Fans scream, banners wave, whistles blare and cannons are fired as time after time the officials try to line the horses up in the correct order. You keep thinking the mossiere is about to raise his arm to signal the start, but then he nods imperceptibly, the air fills with tens of thousands of groans, and the horses all file out to begin again. You get so used to this rhythm that when the rope finally does fall, you are taken by surprise and have to refocus on the magnificent animals hurtling by at breakneck speed. You must look carefully, because they'll only be back this way once again.

Alas, Sheila and I did not bring il Bruco the miracle it had been hoping for. That bay which had so impressed me in the church turned out to be a brenna (nag) and the jockey? Well, anyone could tell that the jockey was the scum of the earth. Our friends were alternately crestfallen, infuriated, speechless and full of invective, and some of them got into shouting matches with the winners as they hopped over the fences to get to the Judges Stands in time to see the Palio being lowered to their Captain. In the wink of an eye they were gone, following their rag to the cathedral to thank God for their victory. We hung around and thought we'd never get the pitiful look off Mario's face, but at some point after darkness fell, his spirits did lift a bit. He took us by the arm and walked us back across the contrada line to enjoy yet another open-air banquet. When we first arrived the mood was gloomy, but by the time our new friends deposited us at our hotel, they were grinning and hopeful again, imploring us to come back the following year to see their certain victory. We embraced them and exchanged addresses, and as we climbed the stairs to our room Sheila and I decided perhaps their renewed faith was the miracle we had brought.

Since then I have met many Sienese from more illustrious and wealthy contrade, but I will remain a Caterpillar until the day I die. And if I'm lucky, I'll live long enough to see them win Il Palio.

Kristin Jarratt

Since this story was written a few years ago, the Caterpillar has fulfilled my greatest dream: with the help of a horse called Bella Speranza (Beautiful Hope), Bruco won the Palio in August, 1996. And then once the dry spell was broken, we seemed to have found our footing and we went on to win again in 2003.

In 2005 I returned to see the July Palio. We had been lucky enough to draw one of the best horses, Berio, the lean bay with whom we'd won in 2003. We were also able to secure the services of "Trecciolino," the jockey who had ridden Berio on that glorious day. The evening before the race, 2100 people attended the rehearsal banquet, held as always in a leafy walled garden. The event was unusually subdued, with very few songs and even fewer speeches. It was as if the whole contrada wanted to make sure no evil spirits saw us or heard us or in any way were able to jinx our portentous good fortune. To make matters even worse, our beloved duo had easily won the final rehearsal that afternoon – something no contrada really wants to do, because there is an unspoken feeling that it's nigh onto impossible to win two days in a row. We left the banquet early, still holding onto our dreams of glory.

The next day we got to Siena about 3 pm and parked in our favorite structure (which will have to remain a secret, I'm afraid!). No matter how you approach the inner center of this perfectly medieval city, the first part is straight uphill. As we climbed the deserted street, we could hear voices in the distance – they grew stronger and stronger until we walked under a soaring arch, thus breeching the inner walls and entering Palioland, where the streets had been converted into veritable rivers upon which seemed to float a horde of semi-hysterical contradaioli as well as foreigners, emergency health care workers, imported carabinieri, local policemen, and souvenir hawkers. Every five minutes or so a contrada delegation would float upstream, announced by rolling drums. Each delegation consisted of: the drummer himself, several brightly costumed pages brandishing banners with the contrada's colors and emblem, at least two flag throwers, a large workhorse draped in the same colors and mounted by a costumed rider and, bringing up the rear, anywhere from 50 to 150 female contradaiole who periodically stopped to sing their contrada's special female anthem. Over the next hour we saw most of the contrade that would be running today, which were Bruco (of course!), Onda, Torre, Chiocciola, Valdimontone, Civetta, Leocorno, Aquila, Lupo and Nicchio.

At about 5:30 we decided to make our way to our seats, and we wound up in the midst of a throng of a few thousand people inching forward from behind the Town Hall (up a steep hill, naturally) and into the Campo. When we finally made it to the top we peeled off, showed our tickets to a Carabiniere and were escorted to the Casato di Sotto, which is in the southeastern corner, the first part of the Campo to receive the shade. Before going upstairs we paused to gape at Berio, who happened to walk right past so close that we could have reached out and stroked his lovely muzzle.

The pageant began, right under our noses as our seats were at the very entrance to the Campo. Each contrada's pages, flag throwers, drummers, captain, dray horse and race horse assembled directly below our terrace and then stepped out onto the dirt track to the cheers of their protectors and the other onlookers. Flags were thrown directly in front of us. First out were the ten contrada racing today – with Bruco finally bringing up the rear. Unlike all the other horses who had pranced elegantly out into the sunlight behind their stable hand, Berio literally burst into the open, bucking and rearing and charging so fearsomely that he had to be dragged off and hidden inside in disgrace. A terrible omen!!!

The pageant continued for two more hours, during which entire time a steady stream of people were patiently filing into the Campo as a small squad of valiant men rang the huge bell on top of the tower far above our heads. By 7 pm, when it appeared that not even one more soul could fit inside the rails, we turned our eyes to the alley below our seats and watched while four exquisite white oxen were led out of a building and hitched up to the cart. Then they trod into the Campo, their milk-white flanks rippling gently as they pulled the Palio into everyone's sight. In honor of John Paul II, it depicts a Pope and the Virgin as well as a horse on a black and silver field. Any of the contrade would have been doubly honored to possess a Palio dedicated to one of the most beloved men of our times.

At this point the rails were closed and no one else was admitted to the Campo. By 7:45, the flag throwers had completed their final toss, the local street sweepers had tidied up the dirt track, anyone who felt sick in the infield had been loaded onto a stretcher and carried off – again right beneath our seats. It was now time to get those horses lined up, so they danced out of Town Hall, their appearance causing a massive roar to echo through the entire city as tens of thousands of spectators greeted them. The two ropes had been stretched across the ring just about 100 yards from our seats; the horses circled around in front of them as the mossiere drew lots and called out the name of each contrada in the order it would file in: first and closest to the infield, the position most people consider to be favored, was Torre, followed by Valdimonone, Onda, Bruco (who had managed to draw the worst spot, right in the middle – another terrible omen!!), etc., etc. Last was Aquila, the contrada to whom our seats belonged. Anyone who doesn't consider the first spot to be the most advantageous thinks this is the best one. As the names were called and the jockeys led each horse between the lines, there was not one sound from the huge crowd. Hardly anyone even dared to take a breath! But Aquila, whose honor it is to start the race as the last horse in, simply refused to start the race. His elegant dappled horse stepped forward and backward along the line of ever-more agitated horses waiting for the signal to take off. Lupo was facing backwards 90% of the time, Civetta kept moving out of place, eliciting loudspeakered reprimands from the mossiere, Torre and Onda pranced circles around Montone, and in the midst of this utter chaos, Berio, the firebrand who had had to be banished for his outlandish behavior, stood like a statue, never moving, staring forward at the track that he was simply dying to put behind him.

Suddenly the horses took off! Unfortunately, Aquila STILL did not want to begin the race and so the cannon was fired, signaling a false start. Everyone re-assembled, the track was tidied up again, the ropes were restrung, and most of the jockeys dismounted, handing their charges back to the stable hands. But Trecciolino did not dismount. He stayed astride Berio, calmly walking him round and round in a circle so many times it was a wonder the animal didn't keel over from dizziness. Finally it was time to line up again, and once again the same thing occurred: Lupo back-to-front, Torre and Onda squeezing Valdimontone, mossiere scolding Civetta, Aquila refusing to start the race, and then the rest of the horses took off without him and the cannon once again was fired.

By this time the crowd was at wit's end, tempers were flaring, nerves were frayed, catcalls and whistles and boos were being hurled by everyone but the Aquilani, who of course completely approved of their jockey's inexplicable behavior. The horses, on the other hand, had now had a chance to get all of their pent-up energy out in two useless turns around the ring, and they stood between the ropes in perfect order, not moving one muscle, looking for all the world like a peaceful landscape painting. Even Lupo was facing forward. There was simply no excuse for it, and Aquila had no choice but to dash forward around the flanks of Nicchio, thus officially starting the race. A magnificent roar filled the air and they were off.

What did our eyes see! Wonder of wonders, Berio was out in front!! No, no, we thought, hold back and leave something for the end! But in a flash they were nearing San Martino for the first time and Lupo inched forward, neck and neck with us, on the verge of overtaking. Our hearts leapt to our throats until we saw Trecciolino bear just slightly to the left, nudging the poor Lupo horse just enough to push it off balance and send it crashing into the mattresses. Horse and rider were down. The former quickly jumped to its feet and joined its opponents, three of whom trampled the hapless jockey. We took note of all this, but only for a split-second, because then our eyes shifted back to the head of the pack, where glorious, courageous, invincible Berio tore along, completely unchallenged for the next two laps, until the final cannon exploded and yes, our horse had won.

We had done it! Despite every bad omen ever known to a Senese, Berio and Trecciolino had led from start to finish in one of the most stirring races of recent memory. Within the blink of an eye, the entire Bruco contrada poured out of the Campo and the stands onto the track.

I won't say that I became a good luck charm for the contrada but let's just put it this way: I am always welcome to any Palio race for the rest of eternity! And I hope that you too will get to witness this unique event at least once in your lifetime. When you do, remember to root for Bruco. And do it as the brucaioli do: at the top of your lungs scream, "Bru-bru-bruho-o-o-o-o-o!"

thumbs up thumbs up lmao rolf cheers cheese

true lilly wrote:
le sabrage wrote:
May this House be built quickly in our time. Amen.

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 832261

SEE, another sly admission that
'They' The King of The NORTH,
and his followers,
MEAN TO TAKE AUSTRALIA
FOR 'THEM'................... rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin ..............................

er........suzi........................only the rankest moron(you) would have projected that reply to my Post.........well done....again. thumbs up

FYI...they are talking about Jerusalem, in Israel.....................what don't you understand about that?

Was YHWHS previous two Temples in Australia?

NO.

Israel is the Eternal Promised Land................NOT Australia......... thumbs up lmao rolf

Neither will be the Third, and when the New Jerusalem decends it will over the old Jerusalem in.................Israel, not Australia..............it is futile for you to twist and pervert the Scriptures of YHWH, the Prophets you quote, out of context, are YHWHs Prophets, they speak of Israel..........NOT Australia..................suzi/lily.....you remain p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c......Analysis of Daniel 11:2-35

Daniel 11 fits the history of the Seleucids and Ptolemies like a pair of tailor-made gloves." thumbs up The vision in Daniel 11:2-35 is set in the third year of the Persian King Cyrus the Great (ca. 536 B.C.). The Greek conqueror Alexander the Great is briefly mentioned in Daniel 11:2 as a "warrior king," and the fourfold division of his empire is referred to in Daniel 11:3. Daniel 11:5-20 describes the wars between the Ptolemiac and Seleucid Empires. Daniel 11:21-35 is devoted to Antiochus Epiphanes, his rise to power, attacks on Egypt, and subsequent persecution of the Jews. The reader should particularly note the increased attention given to detail as the vision focuses on the second century B.C. and the tyranny of Antiochus. . thumbs up rolf lmao
http://www.bibleplus.org/prophecy/kings.html

Suzi, you remain a Bullshit Artist........... thumbs up

Daniel 11 fits the history of the Seleucids and Ptolemies like a pair of tailor-made gloves."

Some insightful Bible students noticed, the proof lies in the obvious identity that exists between Daniel's "the king of the north" in the last days and Ezekiel's "Gog" of the latter days. By comparing what is said about each of them in the two prophecies, it is manifest that they can only be different titles for the same being.

Ezekiel Chapter 38 and 39 = Daniel 11:45

Their geographical position is the same. "Gog's" country is in the north part in relation to the Holy Land; as it is written, "Thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts". "Gog" is therefore "the king of the north", his place or country being there.

Both of them are adversaries of Israel and invaders of the Holy Land. The eleventh chapter of Daniel abundantly proves this in relation to "the king of the north"; and of "Gog", Yahoueh said: "Thou shalt come up against my people Israel, as a cloud to cover the land".
The time they invade the land is the same. "The king of the north" invades in the last days. Of "Gog" it is said: "It shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against my land".
The same peoples are named as components of their armies. The Libyans and Ethiopians are allies with "the king of the north"; and in the enumeration of Gog's forces, it says, "Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them".
Who is "Gog"? Which land is the land of "Magog"?
Some people think that "Gog" is the Devil. But does the context support this idea? Ezekiel wrote that after "Gog's" last attack he will fall and then be buried by the people. (Ez.39:4,11) So there is no need to prove that "Gog" represents the Devil as we know that the devil does not have a body of flesh and bone and has no need for a grave. Thus, in actuality, whom does "Gog" symbolize?

"Gog" is the chief prince of Meschech and Tubal. Meshech, the sixth son of Japheth (Genesis 10:2) is the founder of a tribe (1 Chronicles 1:5; Ezekiel 27:13; 38:2,3). They were in all probability the Moschi people, inhabiting the Moschian Mountains, between the Black and the Caspian Seas. In Psalms 120:5 the name occurs simply as a synonym for foreigners or barbarians. "During the ascendancy of the Babylonians and Persians in Western Asia, the Moschi were subdued; but it seems probable that a large number of them crossed the Caucasus range and spread over the northern steppes, mingling with the Scythians. There they became known as Muscovs and gave this name to the Russian nation and its ancient capital by which they are still generally known throughout the East" (Easton's Bible Dictionary).

Many ancient sources have clearly identified "Magog" as referring to the "Scythians".
One of the earliest references to Magog was made by Hesiod, "the father of Greek didactic poetry" who identified Magog with the Scythians and southern Russia in the 7th century B.C. Hesiod was a contemporary of Ezekiel.

Josephus Flavius clearly identified Magog. "Magog founded the Magogians, thus named after him, but who were by the Greeks called Scythians". (Josephus, Antiquities, 1.123; Jerome, Commentary on Ezekiel 38:2)

The Greek historian Herodotus wrote that in the fifth century B.C. the Scythians ruled from the Don River, in present southern Russia, to the Carpathian Mountains in central Europe.

Philo, is another historian in the first century A.D. who identified "Magog" with southern Russia.

Ancient authorities clearly identified the Scythians as the ancestors of the present day Russians.

However, even without that information, the identity of "Magog" is not too difficult to figure out. In Ezekiel 38:15, it says: "And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee". The "north parts" is literally the "extreme, or uttermost" parts of the north.

Who are "the kings of the north" and "south"? Who are the "kings" of this chapter?

Daniel 11:2
Since the Prophecy was given in the third year of Cyrus (Daniel 10:1), the three kings that were to "stand up yet", that is, "after him", were Cambyses II, Smerdis the Magian imposter, Darius I Hystaspes.

The fourth king, Xerxes I, stirred up Persia against Greece, which he invaded in 480 B.C. but failed to conquer. Since prophecy touches only upon important events and characters, the remaining kings of Persia are omitted, and the prophecy jumps over nearly 150 years to the time of Alexander the Great 336-323 B.C.E.

Daniel 11:3,4
"A valiant king", Alexander the Great, whose kingdom after his death was divided into four parts.
1) Seleucus I - who began the Seleucid (Syrian) empire, from Turkey to India.
2) Cassander - who took over Macedonia (Greece).
3) Lysimachus - who took Thracia (between Greece and Turkey).
4) Ptolemy I - who ruled over Egypt.

Daniel 11:5
After the death of Alexander the Great in 323 B.C., the throne of Egypt fell to Ptolemy I Soter, the son of Lagus, the king of the south.
"One of his princes", Seleucus I, Nicator ["the king of the north"] also rose to power, and took over the region of Syria. He eventually became more powerful than his former Egyptian ruler.

Daniel 11:6
"The daughter of the king of the south" = Berenice II, daughter of Ptolemy II Philadelphus.
"The king of the north" = Antiochus II Theos.
Two years after the marriage, Berenice's father (Ptolemy Philadelphus) died.
Antiochus restored Laodice and put away Berenice.
He was then poisoned by Laodice.
Berenice fled with her children to Daphne where she was killed.

Daniel 11:7-9
A "branch of her roots" will come with an army. This was Berenice's brother, Ptolemy III Euregetes, "the king of the south".
"The king of the north" is Seleucus II Kallinikos, son of Laodice who was defeated in a later invasion of Egypt. He lost most of Asia Minor along with losing to the military expansion of Ptolemy III who put his mother, Laodice, to death.
Verse 9: "And [the king of the north] will enter into the kingdom of the king of the south, but will return to his own land". (literal translation)
Seleucus II, son of the deceased Laodice, sought revenge for the vengeance taken by Ptolemy III. "Justin says that he fitted out a great fleet, which was destroyed by a violent storm; and after this he raised a great army to recover his dominion, but was defeated by Ptolemy, and fled in great terror and trembling to Antioch" (Gill's Commentary).

Daniel 11:10-12
His ["the king of the north"] sons = Seleucus III Ceraunus and Antiochus III the Great.
"The king of the north" = Antiochus III, the Great.
"The king of the south" = Ptolemy IV Philopator.
Ptolemy IV defeated the much larger army of Antiochus III at the Battle of Raphia in 217.

Daniel 11:13-17
"The king of the south" = Ptolemy V Epiphanes.
"The king of the north" = Antiochus III.
Antiochus III gives his daughter Cleopatra I to Ptolemy V, in hopes of permanent influence in Egypt.
Verse 14a: "And in those times many will rise against the king of the south".
At this time, many of the Egyptians began rebelling against the ruling Grecian family and began rioting and defying them.

Verse 14b: "And the sons of the violent ones of your people shall rise up to establish the vision, but they shall stumble". (LIT)
This verse speaks of the violent sons of Daniel's nation. Many commentators suggest that these people will stand up against the king of the south, but this text foretells that these people will lift themselves up to establish the vision. They were called a violent people by Ezekiel who in this way described them as shedders of blood. (18:10a) The word vision [in Aramaic chezev; in Hebrew chazown] is used in the Book of Daniel e.g. in: 7:1,2,7,13,15; 8:1,2,13,15,17,26; 9:24; 10:14; 11:14. All of these visions prophecy of the future persecution of God's nation, that would be fulfilled in the distant future. (Daniel 8:17; 10:14)
What kind of violent people would lift themselves in the ancient time, to fulfill the inspired visions and prophecies before their time? The First Book of the Maccabees clearly indicates the Maccabees as being these violent people. (1:54; 6:7) Until now, many commentators believe that the Maccabees fulfilled the prophecies of the Book of Daniel. But Jesus said that the vision which concerns the abomination of desolation and the persecutions of God's nation will be fulfilled in the future. (Compare Matthew 24:15; Revelation 13:1-Cool

Verse 11:16b "and he standeth in the desirable land, and it is wholly in his hand". (YLT)
After one hundred years, Palestine again changed hands. The Seleucid king, Antiochus III, took control of Palestine c. 200 B.C.E.

Daniel 11:18
Antioch III against the Roman Empire.
"Ruler" = Lucius Cornelius, the Roman general.
The Romans humbled him (191) at Thermopylae and again at Magnesia (190).

Daniel 11:19a
Subsequently, Antiochus was forced to campaign within his own lands to stop his satraps from declaring themselves independent rulers.

Daniel 11:19b
"He shall stumble and fall, and shall not be found" = end of the period of greatness for the Seleucid Empire. (Compare Revelation 18:21; Jeremiah 51:64)

Daniel 11:20
"And stood up on his station hath one causing an exactor to pass over the honour of the kingdom, and in a few days he is destroyed, and not in anger, nor in battle". (YLT)

"The king of the north" = Caesar Augustus. The first Roman emperor.
"The king of the south" not on the scene.

In 2 B.C., Augustus sent out "an exactor" by ordering a registration, or census, most likely to learn the size of the population for purposes of taxation and military conscription. Because of this decree, Joseph and Mary traveled to Bethlehem for registration, resulting in Jesus' birth at that foretold location. (Micah 5:2; Matthew 2:1-12)

Daniel didn’t prophecy that "the king of the north" would die "after a few days" from this event, but would die in the undetermined future "after a few days". In the end of July, in the year 14 A.D., August left Rome. He took a vacation in his old age and health. On the 19th of August, after a short sickness, he "passed away peacefully, not feeling any pain". While traveling in Campania, Augustus died "in a few days", neither "in anger" at an assassin's hands nor "in warfare", but after a short illness.

Many say that "the king of the north" is Seleucus IV Philopater, who sent out his finance minister, Heliodorus to collect taxes. But Seleucus was murdered in a conspiracy engineered by Heliodorus. It is said that the king here was to however die a natural death (not one of anger or of battle). Therefore, this writing does not conform to Seleucus IV. Also, verse 21 cannot carry over to the rule of Antiochus IV Epiphanes.

Daniel 11:21-23
Verse 21: "And in his place shall arise a despised. And they will not give him the royal majesty. He will come in a time of peace and will seize the kingdom through duplicity".

"The king of the north" = Tiberius 14-37.

"The ruler of the covenant" = Jesus [Yeshua].

Augustus only chose him after more favored heirs had died.
The New Encyclopædia Britannica says, Tiberius played politics with the Senate and did not allow it to name him emperor for almost a month [after Augustus died]". He told the Senate that no one but Augustus was capable of carrying the burden of ruling the Roman Empire and asked the senators to restore the republic by entrusting such authority to a group of men rather than to one man. "Not daring to take him at his word", wrote historian Will Durant, "the Senate exchanged bows with him until at last he accepted power". Durant added: "The play was well acted on both sides. Tiberius wanted the principate, or he would have found some way to evade it; the Senate feared and hated him, but shrank from reestablishing a republic based, like the old, upon theoretically sovereign assemblies". Thus, Tiberius took hold of the kingdom by means of duplicity.

Verse 22: "And the arms of the flood shall be swept from before his face, and they will be broken, and also the ruler of a covenant".

In 15 A.D., Germanicus led his forces against the German hero Arminius, with some success. However, the limited victories were won at great cost, and Tiberius thereafter aborted operations in Germany. Instead, by promoting civil war, he tried to prevent German tribes from uniting. Tiberius generally favoured a defensive foreign policy and focused on strengthening the frontiers. This stance was fairly successful. In this way "the arms of the flood" were controlled and were "broken".
"Broken" too was "the Leader of the covenant" = Jesus [Yeshua]. (Compare Isaiah 55:4; Daniel 9:25, 27a)

Verse 23: "And after they join themselves to him, he will do guile, and he will exalt himself, and will do strong by a few of the people".

The oath of loyalty bound the army and officials to the Tiberius.
"Sextus Pompeius and Sextus Apuleius, the consuls, were the first to swear allegiance to Tiberius Caesar, and in their presence the oath was taken by Seius Strabo and Caius Turranius, respectively the commander of the praetorian cohorts and the superintendent of the corn supplies. Then the Senate, the soldiers and the people did the same".
Those few people were the Roman Praetorian Guard, encamped close to Rome's walls. Its proximity intimidated the Senate and helped Tiberius keep in check any uprisings against his authority among the populace. By means of some 10.000 guards Tiberius remained mighty.

Daniel 11:24
"In a time of peace he will come against [sense: will attack] the fattest [sense: mighty] of the land, and he will do that which his fathers have not done, nor his fathers' fathers: prey, and spoil, and substance, their possession he will distribute. And against strongholds he will devise his schemes until the appointed time".

"The king of the north" = Tiberius and next emperors.

The word "mashman" refers here to fattest [sense: mighty]. (Compare Ps.78:31 and Is.10:16)
Because he was very suspicious, Emperor Tiberius, extended the law of laesa majestas. Many senators were put to death on a charge of treason against the emperor. For the people of the provinces, it was a peaceful and well-ordered time.

Daniel 11:25,26a
Aurelian (270-275) against Queen Zenobia of Palmyra ["the king of the south"].

The Palmyrene army occupied Egypt in 269 B.C.E. under the pretext of making it secure for Rome. Zenobia wanted to make Palmyra the dominant city in the east and wanted to rule over Rome's eastern provinces. Alarmed by her ambition, Aurelian aroused "his power and his heart" to proceed against Zenobia.
Zenobia valiantly defended it, but without success. She and her son fled toward Persia, only to be captured by the Romans at the Euphrates River. The Palmyrenes surrendered their city in 272 B.C. Aurelian spared Zenobia, making her the prize feature in his triumphal procession through Rome in 274 B.C. She spent the rest of her life as a Roman matron.
Aurelian himself 'did not stand because of schemes against him.' In 275 B.C., he set out on an expedition against the Persians. While he was waiting in Thrace for the opportunity to cross the straits into Asia Minor, those who 'ate his food' carried out schemes against him and brought about his "breakdown". He was going to call his secretary Eros to account for irregularities. Eros, however, forged a list of names of certain officers marked for death. The sight of this list moved the officers to plot Aurelian's assassination and to murder him.

Daniel 11:26b. (Compare Daniel 9:26b)
"and his army will be flooded and many will fall down slain".

Decline and fall of the Roman Empire.

"The strength of Aurelian had crushed on every side the enemies of Rome. After his death they seemed to revive with an increase of fury and of numbers".

Daniel 11:27
"And both these kings, their hearts (will be) to do mischief, and at one table (they) will speak a lie. But it will not succeed, for yet (the) finish to (the) appointed time." (11:27, literal translation)
It certainly suggests that the verse does not concern to the ancient times. It describes the end of times right before the appointed time. (Compare Daniel 11:29a)

Russia and England (from second half of the XIX Century).

Egyptian history dates back to about 4000 B.C., when the kingdoms of upper and lower Egypt, already highly sophisticated, were united. Egypt's golden age coincided with the 18th and 19th dynasties (16th to 13th century B.C.), during which the empire was established. Persia conquered Egypt in 525 B.C.E, Alexander the Great subdued it in 332 B.C.E., and then the Ptolemaic dynasty ruled the land until 30 B.C., when Cleopatra, last of the line, committed suicide and Egypt became a Roman, then Byzantine, province. Arab caliphs ruled Egypt from 641 until 1517, when the Turks took it for their Ottoman Empire. Napoléon's armies occupied the country from 1798 to 1801. In 1805, Mohammed Ali, leader of a band of Albanian soldiers, became pasha of Egypt. After completion of the Suez Canal in 1869, the French and British took increasing interest in Egypt. British troops occupied Egypt in 1882, and British resident agents became its actual administrators, though it remained under nominal Turkish sovereignty. In 1914, this fiction was ended, and Egypt became a protectorate of Britain.
Russia grew expanding its power over huge regions, and by the end of XIX century Russia possessed territories from the mouths of the Danube and Visla in the west, reached the Pacific Ocean in the east, began in the Euroasian tundra in the north and had borders with Turkey, Iran, Afghanistan and China in the south.

In 1907, an Anglo-Russian agreement divided Persia into English and Russian spheres of influence, a large Russian sphere in the north, covering the most valuable part of the country, a neutral sphere in the centre, and a smaller British sphere in the southeast.

Daniel 11:28
"And (he) ["the king of the north"] will go back (to) his land with great wealth; and his heart (will be) against the holy covenant; and will act effectively; and turned back to his own land." (literal translation)

History of Russia after World War II.

The passage contains enough details, which allow for a correct interpretation.

Daniel foretells here that "the king of the north" [Russia] will not only be successful in WW II, but also that he returns to his land with a great amount of goods. If only Hitler had listened to Mussolini and the Japanese, who in 1943 advised him to stop military actions, the prophetic detail would have never been fulfilled.

Daniel 11:28b
"and turned back to his own land".

The break-up of the Soviet Union and return to the country of Russian garrisons (the liquidation of Russian military bases).

The prophecy of Daniel 11 is the key to understanding what is going to happen in the future.

The latter statements Jesus' and Daniel's are alike.

Matthew 24:5,6 (Luke 21:8,9) = Daniel 11:27,28 = XIX, XX, XXI Century, before the World War III

"Many for will come in the name of me, saying: 'I am the anointed'; and many they will mislead." (Matthew 24:5, literal translation)

"He said, 'Watch out that you don't get led astray, for many will come in my name, saying, 'I AM,' and, 'The time is at hand.' Therefore don't follow them." (Luke 21:8, WEB)

"Don't be afraid when you hear of wars and revolutions; such things must happen first, but they do not mean that the end is near." (Luke 21:9, GNB)

Matthew 24:7 = Daniel 11:29,30 = WW III

Matthew 24:15 = Daniel 11:31 = "trampling of Jerusalem" [the great tribulation of Christian minorities; compare Revelation 11]

Matthew 24:29 = Daniel 11:40 = WW IV

Daniel 11:29a
"At (the) appointed time (he) will return, and will enter into (the) south."

1. Russian troops will be station abroad again.
2. "The king of the north" will come into the South.

Daniel 11:29b,30
"But will not be as (the) former or as (the) latter. For will come against him (the) dwellers of coastlands of Kittim, and (he) will be humbled, and will return." (literal translation)

1. The West will come against the Russia.
2. "The king of the north" will be humbled, and will return.
(Compare Matthew 24:7; Revelation 6:4)

Daniel 11:31
1. The nations will trample "the holy city" [of those who belong to Christ] forty-two months. (Compare Revelation 11:2,7; 13:5,7a; Luke 21:24b; Matthew 24:21,22; Daniel 7:25; 9:27; Isaiah 29:1-8,20-24; Matthew 13:40-43,49,50; Ezekiel 13:8-16,20-23; 34:10; 2Thessalonians 2:8b; Isaiah 28:1-4,17-22; 6:13; Malachi 3:1-5)

The religious organizations from among Christian minorities which Jesus compared to "the weeds", will be "burned". (Mt.13:30) Yahoueh will protect the righteous ones. (Re.11:1) "The wheat" will be put into "the storehouse" after the tribulation – which means that "the sons of the kingdom" will become gathered and unified at that time. They will shine as brightly as the sun after the tribulation.

2. "The abomination of desolation" [the World Government] will be set up. (Revelation 13:7b; Daniel 12:11)

Daniel 11:32-35
Details of their future global religious persecution. (Compare Daniel 8:11,12; Revelation 6:9-11; 12:15)

Daniel 11:36-39
Russia before the World War IV. (Compare Ezekiel 38:7)

Daniel 11:40
The World War IV. (Compare Luke 21:25; Isaiah 5:26-30; Matthew 24:29; Daniel 7:11; Revelation 13:3; Ezekiel 32:2-16; Habakkuk 1:5-17; Revelation 6:12; Zephaniah 1:14-18; Joel 2:1-11,31, ASV)

Daniel 11:41
Occupation of Israel. (Compare Ezekiel 39:23-29)

Daniel 11:42,43
The triumph of Russia. (Compare Isaiah 10:12-15)

Daniel 11:44,45
Russia again will attack Israel. (Compare Daniel 12:1; Joel 2:20; Isaiah 14:4-27; Habakkuk 3:3-16)

"Many will study, therefore understanding will be multiplied". (Daniel 12:4b)

What is the Bible's scenario?
1. Russian troops station abroad again. (Daniel 11:29a)

2. "The king of the north" becomes very aggressive and enters into the south. (Daniel 11:29a)

3. The West opposes Russia. (Daniel 11:30; Matthew 24:7a; Revelation 6:4)

4. "The king of the north" is humiliated, and turns back. (Daniel 11:30). He does not make the same mistake as Hitler did, he does not fight to the death and this is why Russia is not occupied.

5. The World Government appears after that war which replaces the ineffective UN. Its power gradually rises. (Revelation 13:1,2,7b; Daniel 11:31b)

6. Russia rebuilds its military power very fast and acts effectively on the world scene. (Daniel 11:30b)

7. "Russia’s rulers pay attention to those "who forsake the holy covenant". (Daniel 11:30b)

8. A man "of fierce countenance, and understanding ambiguous sayings" becomes the president of the USA, and he begins to fight with Christian minorities. (Daniel 8:23-25)

9. There is a tribulation of "Jerusalem" = it is a tribulation of Christian minorities, which lasts 42 month’s. (Daniel 11:31a; Matthew 24:15; Revelation 13:5-7a; Matthew 13:40-42,49,50; 24:48-51)

The Christian communities, which are now called sects, are decimated. It is the biggest genocide concerning religion in history. The eyes of people who were deceived by them will be opened. (Isaiah 6:9-13)

The "tyrant", according to LXX “lawless” = the rulers of Christian minorities will be removed. (Isaiah 29:1-8,20,21) Ezekiel calls them "women". (Ezekiel 13:17-23; Revelation 14:4a; Isaiah 3:12) Paul names them "the man of lawlessness". (2 Thessalonians 2:4,8b)

10. Immediately after the tribulation of those days "the abomination of desolation", in other words the World Government will be set up [will given authority; Revelation 13]. (Daniel 11:31b; 12:11) The Book of Revelation calls it a "beast". (11:7; 13:1,2,7,Cool

11. The spirit is poured out upon people who belong to Jesus. (Revelation 11:11-13) The "wheat" = the sons of kingdom, will be gathered into the "storehouse" after burning the "weeds" = organized Christian churches which earlier posed as the churches of Christ. (Matthew 13:30b; Eph.1:9,10) And then Jesus will set up a "faithful slave" over his whole possession. (Matthew 24:45-47)

12. The seven trumpets start to sound. Those who belong to Jesus are revealing future events to the World. They will also try to explain what God thinks of certain issues. (Revelation 8:6-10:11)

13. The power in Russia will be taken over by a dictator who is atheist. The military power will be his god. (Daniel 11:36-39)

14. Not longer after that, there will be the WWIV. That time Russia will triumph the same as it did after the WWII. (Daniel 11:40; Daniel 7:11; Luke 21:25; Revelation 13:3a). "The king of the north" will act as a "God’s hammer" ravaging many countries like Babylon in ancient times. (Jeremiah 51:20,25)

15. Russia occupies Israel as well. (Daniel 11:41)

16. After that war the World Government is resuscitated. The "purple beast" will be given even more power. The politicians will relinquish their sovereignty in favor of the beast. (Revelation 13:14; 17:8,17)

17. Attack on "Babylon the Great" = big, apostatized churches, drunk with blood of innocent people, which betrayed God and Jesus by co-operating with kings of the earth. (Revelation 17:16)

18. Next, nations see the sign of the Son of man (Matthew 24:30). Probably it will be connected with the first resurrection (Revelation 20:6). People who have died in union with Jesus will rise first (among 144.000). They will get a spirit body at the resurrection. (1 Corinthians 15:35,44) What will be the proof of the resurrection? Immediately after that, remaining of 144,000 will be transfigured (1 Corinthians 15:52; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-17). Simultaneously they will be caught away from the earth and taken to heaven. The transfigurations of belonging to Jesus dependably will not be seen and it will cause a great expression on nations.

19. The whole nation of Israel is converting and gathering. (Ezekiel 39:25-29; Romans 11:25-32). After taking to heaven belonging to group of 144,000 nation of Israel will be a light for the nations. God will be with them and will pour his spirit over them. (Ezekiel 39:29)

20. Rebuilding of the Temple according to directions given to Ezekiel. (Ezekiel 37:24-28; 43:11)

21. There will be collection of chosen, separation the "sheep from the goats". (Matthew 24:31; 25:31-44; Revelation 14:15,16).

22. "The king of the north" will attack people who worship the true God [Israel] (Ezekiel 38:10-12). "The beast" [the word government] also will take part in this attack. (Revelation 19:19).

23. After Armageddon the power on the world will be taken over by the "new heaven" = the kingdom of God i.e. Jesus and belonging to him. (Daniel 7:27; Matthew 6:10; Revelation 21:1-4) "The old heaven" = imperfect system of authority created by man will go away. Rules and the law created by imperfect people which are captivating and making difficulty will be untied. All activities remaining uncovered, good or bad will be revealed, all crimes will come to light. (2 Peter 3:10; 1 Timothy 5:25).

24. The rest of dead will come to life! The earth will become the paradise. (Acts 24:15; Psalm 37:29; Isaiah 11:6-9; 25:8; 35:5-7). When the thousand year’s period of Jesus’ kingdom will end people who come to life during this period are put to the test. And then they will really come to life God’s point of view and then they will get ability to live forever. (Revelation 20:5a,7,8; comp. Luke 15:32; 1 John 3:14).

"Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth will I cause you to hear them". (Isaiah 42:9)

see suzi? you ignore Genesis 10, the Table of Nations and thus pervert and twist scripture to conform to your insanity..which is distorted and deformed..............capiche? thumbs up

http://faculty.gordon.edu/hu/bi/Ted_Hildebrandt/OTeSources/01-Genesis/Text/Articles-Books/Ross-TableNations-BSac.pdf

The Table of Nations in
Genesis 10--Its Content
Allen P. Ross
The previous article in this series dealt with the structure of
the Table of Nations in Genesis 10.1 The deliberate design in its
construction, symmetry, and unity were examined in an effort to
understand its purpose as a tOdl;OT. But in addition to the evi-
deuce from its structure, there is a wealth of information about
the nations of the world that is important for the complete under-
standing of this chapter within the message of Genesis.
The Analysis of the Passage
The heading of the chapter (Gen. 10:1) declares that this is
the record of the particulars of what became of Shem, Ham, and
Japheth after the Flood. The verse serves not only as a heading for
the Table, but also as a literary connection back to Genesis 9:18
and 28. It is to be read with the oracle of Noah in mind!....................The sons of Japheth are seven. Gomer, mentioned also in
Ezekiel 38:6, represents the Cimmerians, thought to be of the
same stock as the Scythians.5 Magog is also mentioned in Ezekiel
(38:2 and 39:6) as the land of Gog, the region between Armenia
and Cappadocia; the name seems to represent the Scythian
hordes southeast of the Black Sea.6
THE SONS OF HAM (10:6-20)
More attention is given to the line of Ham than to that of
Japheth or Shem. Ham's line has four branches: Cush, Mizraim,
Put, and Canaan. All four are probably place names for Nubia-
Egypt, Upper and Lower Egypt, Libya, and Phoenicia-Palestine
respectively. In addition, the descendants of these four are both
places and tribes.
Ham is the ancestor of all these people from Phoenicia to
Africa. The etymology of the word Ham is disputed,18 but it is
used to depict countries in close proximity to Egypt.
Cush is the "eldest son" according to the plan of the Table. In
antiquity this was an independent kingdom on the southern
flank of Egypt; and especially during the reign of Kamose it
served as the backbone of the Egyptian army, helping to expel the
Asiatics (Hyksos).19 So the list begins in the far south with the
African tribes known to the Greeks as Ethiopians.

Mizraim lies to the north of Cush. The word occurs almost
ninety times in the Old Testament for Egypt.
thumbs up
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:14 am

this is lillys favourite spam......................lap it up chica............... thumbs up

Genesis-Bereshith: In the Beginning
26And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over all the earth and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.”

27And Elohim created the man in His image, in the image of Elohim He created him – male and female He created them.

28And Elohim blessed them, and Elohim said to them, “Bear fruit and increase, and fill the earth and subdue it, and rule over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the heavens, and over all creatures moving on the earth.”

29And Elohim said, “See, I have given you every plant that yields seed which is on the face of all the earth, and every tree whose fruit yields seed, to you it is for food.

30“And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the heavens, and to every creeping creature on the earth, in which there is life, every green plant is for food.” And it came to be so. 31And Elohim saw all that He had made, and see, it was very good.

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of YHWH/God

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity

As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The Jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the Jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people."

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for YHWHs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, YHWH invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikkun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of YHWH/God play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized

We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over all its enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of Lifes’ capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Christians

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is YHWH/God-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* YHWH, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: YHWH

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of God'

* This emergence of "The Image of God" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Christians.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of God' Consciousness is so much like YHWHs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, the Human 'Image of YHWH/God has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* YHWH has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of God', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikkun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that YHWHs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Christians alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of God/YHWH brings with it more God like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of YHWH/God; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rights, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Sinai Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.

The Torah is the first, and oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet/ Alphabet........this alters the hegemony of the Brain to being left hemispherical centric=Abstract, linear and sequential. the ground for Theoretical Science....

THE UNIVERSAL DESIRE FOR CLOSENESS TO God...AND THE SECRET OF THE SABBATH by Rabbi Chaim Richman

The following teaching from the riches of the Oral Tradition is about a level of understanding the Sabbath which is relevant to Jews and non-Jews alike. It is based on a teaching by Rabbi Chaim ben Atar (1746-1793), known as "the holy Light of Life," based on the title of his most famous work.

I. The World Intuitively Pines for G-d
Man - The Centerpiece of Creation
The created world can be divided into four basic categories: the inanimate, plant, animal, and 'speaking' life - man. Man, the highest level of creation, is the only creature endowed with the capability of speech, and this is what singles him out as a completely separate category - he has the greatest potential to develop a relationship with his Creator. He is the center of creation and its purpose and crowning achievement. For this reason, he was created last, and introduced into the Garden... to enable him to enter into a complete world, ready for him, furnished and equipped in advance to house its illustrious occupant.

Every Level of Creation Possesses a Soul
Man is followed by the members of the animal kingdom. Next in line comes the plant kingdom, and finally, inanimate creation - the lowest level of creation, as exemplified by stone. Even stone, the Torah teaches, possesses some degree of life-force, however weak. For it is impossible for something which the Holy One has created to be incapable of recognizing Him. Therefore, commensurate to that degree of life-force, awareness of the Divine could be said to exist within it...

Desire for Closeness to G-d... The Prime Mover
And so the soul, the essence, of every creature, each according to its level of understanding, has some inkling of the greatness of the Creator, and actually carries on a relationship with Him. This soul is constantly driven with endless passion to come closer to the source of all life, the Great and Perfect Light of the L-rd... how much more so should this be true among the higher, more spiritual elements of creation who understand to some extent what it means to 'cling' to the light of the living G-d.

All of Creation is United in the Desire for Closeness to G-d
Herein lies one of the greatest secrets of creation...

All life on earth... and even the actual physical elements that comprise the planet itself - the entire world as one, including every level of creation, from the lowest level of the inanimate - stones and earth, to the highest and most intelligent life-form, man himself; an endless pageant which spans every creature, plant and animal - all are constantly and inexorably united by an all-consuming, burning desire for G-d. This is the vital force which drives the world; this desire is the power which fuels the universe... it reverberates within the entire life-force, and the whole globe, like a man beating with one heart, knows on the deepest level with absolute clarity that there is nothing as sweet, desirable, and sustaining as 'Dveykut' - the ability to 'cling' close to the light of the Creator. This is the purpose of life itself, and on the deepest collective intuitive level, all are aware that nothing else is worth living for. This longing is itself the vital life-force of everything, and the entire world draws from it at once. In other words, this longing for G-d is what fuels the world to go on.

Because G-d is the Creator of all existence, He maintains an intimate link with each and every creature, regardless of its spiritual capacity. Obviously not all of creation is equal in spiritual sensitivity. Regardless of this, that link of intimate knowledge still exists, according to its degree of conciousness and development.

Three Revolutionary Innovations in Human History took place at Mount Sinai.

1: Abstract Ethical Monotheism

2: Universal Codified Law

3: An Alephbet 1,800 BCE

Abstract Ethical Monotheism rather than Polytheism, Rule of Law for All rather than the Divine Rights of Kings or Queens and an Aleph/Bet, less than thirty characters that replaced Iconographs/Ideograms and Hieroglyphs, enhancing Literacy amongst the masses.

The abstraction of all three innovations were mutually reinforcing.

YHWH/God proclaimed that there exists a Codex of morality that stands above Human intercourse.

The 10 Commandments applied universally to everyone. no King, Pharoah, or Potentate was above the Law.

Refutes the rubric that 'Might makes Right'.

YHWH/God expected all His Chosen People TO READ what He inspired to be written.

The Pentateuch is the oldest Religious Book written in an Alephbet-Alphabet. Prior books were written in Cuneiform, Hieroglyphs etc......

YHWH forbade anyone from visualizing Him. No Images. No Idolatry.

He sanctioned only the written word.

This promulgates equality and openness.

An overarching Theme of the Pentateuch, and ensuing Books of the Bible is: Justice for all.

A distinguishing feature of the Pentateuch from other belief systems of the Time is its dominating Theme of: Righteousness,

Living a pious life and obeying written law was/is more important than winning Battles, honouring the King, or sacrificing to a local god.

Justice for all was a unique community standard in an era when the dominant principle was a raised and clenched fist.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, the Exodus begins with the people shackled slaves.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, Yahweh 'Chose' the people rather than the people choosing their god.
This rediscovery allows each to uncover and affirm each others’ role in the Divine Plan. The Kingdom of Yahweh is advanced and comes closer.

'You are my witnesses says YHWH/God' Isaiah 43:10
The People of Israel are YHWHs Servants, 'Chosen' to witness to the loving Creator and the Divine Plan for Humanity and the Cosmos.

The People of Israel = not just the Israelis, or Jews, but to all who affirm that Yahweh has made a valid Covenant with Abraham and his descendants and all who take up the task of World Redemption so that the covenant can be fulfilled.

For that is the purpose of making the covenant.

Xns and Muslims are recognized as Abrahams children when they purge themselves of Supersessionist claims and hatred of Jews.

To be True to its Witness, the People of Israel tell 3 Stories to the World, the rest of Humanity, in the presence of Yahweh and in the presence of their fellow Humans.

1: They tell the Story of Creation, the Divine Vision of an intended perfect World. Jew & Xn stake their existence that this World will come to be.

2: The Story of the Covenant, the process operating between a Divine-Human partnership whereby our imperfect World will be brought back to that state of Perfection.

3: The Story of Redemption-sometimes called: 'The End of Days'-'The Messiah Story'-which is the culmination and realization of the process.

At the end, Holistic perfection will be achieved.
Peace between Humans.

Between Humans and all the rest of Life, between all Life and Nature itself, and between all of the above and Yahweh.

Three Stories add up to one comprehensive Story: The Triumph of Life

Before Monotheism there had never been Religious Warfare.

The Polytheistic Cultures were live and let live about other culture Deities and often borrowed and share aspects.

The Polytheistic Deities were usually Local Deities, not Universe/Worldwide.

Polytheist had National gods, Local gods, family gods and personal gods, even their pet animals had gods.

Abstract Ethical Monotheism was a Major Advance along the road to Enlightenment, but came at a high cost.

Abstract Ethical Monotheism encouraged people to think in new ways. An Abstract Ethical Monotheistic Creator Being not tied to a concrete Image/Picture is a very Abstract Concept..

Abstraction is a crucial component of Logical Reasoning and its use can liberate people from superstition.

Devotion to an Abstract Deity has a Heavy price.

If everyone agrees there is only one, true, Living Creator Being, and different groups conceive of it in different ways, then whose perception of that Deity is the correct one?

Examine each groups’ values and praxis.

Different perceptions have inspired some groups to wage war and engage in forced conversions.

This never occurred in Polytheistic Cultures.

They had many wars but for the usual mundane reasons, Land, Treasure, Women, Power over others for the sake of Power alone, but they never waged Religious War.

One effect of an Alphabetic based Abstract Ethical Monotheism is the brain is using a new abstract, linear, sequential, and reductionist means of communication which moves people who learn it and use it into a Left Brain, Masculine Mode, rather than the usual Pictographic, Feminine Right Brain Mode.

The Aleph/Alphabet subliminally coaxes users to be intolerant of other Iconic Systems of Beliefs.

This is illuminated in the Ten Commandments.

As stated before, Judaism is the first religion to be based upon universal literacy, the written word.

When Moses came down from his meet and greet with YHWH on the mountain, the multitude had fashioned an Idol/Golden Calf, this so upset Moses he dropped the two stone Tablets upon which YHWH/God had written the ten commandments.

Allegorically: In the first confrontation between Image and Written Word, both were destroyed.

As the story goes, Moses returned to the Mountain Top and Yahweh provided him with another set.

The 10 Commandments; The first four Commandments are for the Recognition and service/Worship of YHWH/God, the remaining six focus on our fellow humans, loving and serving them.

The Commandment to Honour Both Father and Mother elevates and recognizes the importance and status of Women in the Family Group.

Love your neighbour is not one of the Ten but appears in the Torah/Instruction, Leviticus 19:18.

The last six commandments are not unusual, and found in other Codices of Laws, The First four Commandments are Unique.

Each one of the first four commandments encourages Alphabetic Literacy by rejecting the Right Brains way of 'knowing'.

One effect of a new, abstract, linear, sequential and reductionist means of communication moves people who learn it into a Left Brain, Masculine Mode.

Social Engineering.

The Ethics they embody are more sophisticated than other contemporary Ancient Near East Cultures.

The First Commandment:

20:2 I am Yahweh thy Elohim, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

20:3 Thou shall have no other elohim before me.

In one fell swoop demoted all other elohim/gods & goddesses to nothings.

Nothing personal, it was business.

The Meta-Message of the First Commandment is that Yahweh is the Master of the Universe, He is self-existent, and all other elohim/gods & goddesses are created beings, subservient to Him.

Psalm 82

82:1 Yahweh stands in the congregation of El; he judges among the elohim.

82:2 How long will you judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah.

82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.

82:4 Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked.

82:5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

82:6 I have said, You are elohim; and all of you are children of the most High.

82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

82:8 Arise, O Yahweh, judge the earth: for thou shall inherit all nations.

All of Yahwehs’ Titles are masculine.

The First Commandment is a radical break with the Hebrews past environment. Moses and the Hebrews had left Egypt which was Polytheistic, alot of gods and goddesses worship.

Yahweh declares there is no worship of other gods or goddesses.

Perhaps the most radical sentence ever written.

The Second Commandment:

20:4 Thou shall not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I; Yahweh thy Elohim am a jealous Elohim, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

No Graven Images, Icons or Idols, Statues.

Learning to think without Images is indispensable to Alphabetic Literacy. The Power formerly rendered to Images/Pictures is now transferred to the written word.

Make no Graven Images is a ban/restraint on Right Brain Pattern Recognition.

The Third Commandment:

20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of Yahweh thy Elohim in vain; for Yahweh will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Do not use Yahwehs Name vainly, with Malintent. Again; Left Brain.

Yahwehs first instruction to adam isto Name all the critters. Through Naming, Adam attains dominion over all the Earth. Naming confers meaning and order, moving Life from Chaos to Order.

To Name is to know, to know is to control. Order out of Chaos.

The Fourth Commandment:

20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

20:10 But the seventh day is the Sabbath of thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

20:11 For in six days made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore blessed the Sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Seven Days are not a Natural Break Point in any of Earths Major Natural Rhythmic Cycles-Lunar-Solar, except the Quarter Moon.

This facilitates the learning of Arithmetic.

Leviticus 25:3-10 is about the Jubilee Years, the 50th,

No other Ancient Near East culture at that time had instructed the general population to compute complex time periods, this had formerly been the domain of the Priestly Castes.

The Time Commandment lays the foundation for the concept of Justice, a well developed sense of Linear Time is necessary to conceive of Punishment delayed and Rewards postponed.

Non-Literate Cultures are not as pre-occupied with the notion/concept of Justice as the Literate, because they do not conceive of time only as linear.

Non-Literate Societies tend to think of death as a passage to another World, not as a Day in Court.

Alphabets stretch out the sense of Time and make possible the awareness of the possibility of a retribution Time in the distant future.

A Judgement Day only occurs in Literate Cultures.

Alphabet Literate Cultures became aware of writing History in a Linear, Chronological sequencing of Events.

The fourth Commandments Mechanical/Sociological ramifications is instructing people to be aware of Passing Time.

This was the advent of the seven day week, and a day off every week.

A day off for ALL Humans, Free and Bond, and ALL Beasts of Burden one day a week and the Farmland to lay fallow every seven years to rejuvinate the enzymes in the ground.

This led to Sundials, waterclocks, Pendulums, Escape Mechanisms, Cogs, Gears, Calenders.

Time is a key function of the Left Brain.

Each of the First Four Commandments trains people in the ability to: Think Abstractly, linearly and sequentially.

Collectively, they produce a Mindset that enhances the use and facility of Alphabetic Literacy.

This Technology welded the small group into a cohesive and coherent Nation/Culture.

What occurred at/in Sinai was unique, the Authority of the Written Word superseded the authority of the Image.

Reiterating the Revolutionary Innovations that occurred at Mount Sinai:

1: Abstract Ethical Monotheism emerged,

2:Universal Codified Laws establishing Moral Ethics

3: The Alephbet-Proto Alphabet emerged. The Hebrews reduced thosands of Images/Hieroglyphs/Petroglyphs/Ideograms/Pictograms into two dozen Characters, enabling Universal Literacy

For the first time ever, Religion demanded the follower be Literate. It is Commanded the Fathers obtain Scrolls of the Torah and teach them to their children.

Moses Commanded; Thou shall read the Law before all Israel Deut-31:10,11

The Reading of the Torah remains the most sacred obligation of every Jew.

Yahweh was concerned, unlike other gods, about the actions of everyone of His people.

Yahweh actually cares.

If someone was cheating/exploiting widows and orphans, mistreating strangers and slaves.etc.......YHWH knew and became wrathful.

The polytheistic gods did not.

Yahweh in His written Laws provided preventive Medicine, unknown to Egypt and Mesopotamia.

He explicitly spelled out in excruciating detail and minutia exactly what He expected from each and every Israelite.

Each Israelite established a personal relationship with Yahweh.

All of Yahwehs Laws were written down and everybody knew them.

It was an absolute Judaic condition that every male was literate.

Ignorance of the Law was no defence.

The Hebrews were the first culture to universally embrace Alphabetic writing, the Torah is the first/oldest Religious Book written in an Alphabet.

The 10 Commandments were transmitted in a written Alephbetic form; Paleo-Hebrew.

Abstract letters/grammatical sequence/uniconsonantal phenomes.

The Alephbet/Alphabet introduced and enabled the possibility of Universal Literacy

So once upon a time in the Sinai Desert a radical new communication technology emerged that would forever change cultural perceptions and that the first people to utilize it would introduce fundamental principles and features underpinning Western Civilisation.

Historical Data: Proto-Sinaitic Alephbet=precursor of the Alphabet.

Discovered by Sir William Flinders Petrie, very early 20th century. Dated to: 1,800 BCE

Egyptian Coptic 2,000 years later/after

Tell el Armana Cache Phoenician 1,450 BCE letters from Canaanite Leaders to Akhenaton were scribed in Cuneiform

Akkadian Cuneiform in usage after Sumerian Conquest.

An amazing vortex of Science and History occurred in the Sinai that the worlds’ oldest alphabet was found where the Hebrew Nation had their seminal experience.

Yet another Unique Concept brought forth at Mount Sinai is the Concept of Free Will.

Throughout the Ancient Near East, Babylon, Egypt etc......humans 'believed their fate, destiny was in the hands of the gods.

The Sinaitic Covenant convinced the Israelites that every decision was theirs to make: Choose Life or Choose Death.

The choice between Right and Wrong was upon the individual. This beget the concept of Guilt, 'Guilty Conscious'; an internal Quality Control.

Moral Relativists may consider this an ambiguous area, but is it really?

Bottom Line of what occurred at Sinai, those many years ago, the Power that once had been given to pictures was transferred to written words.

The Power of the Right Brain was Transferred to the Left Brain.

The Alephbet/Alphabet is the Bibles Eminence Grise-The unsuspected power.

Superorganisms/memes compete, as one Entelechy rises, others fall.

Of all the Ancient Near East Superorganisms/Memes, only the Jews have survivied.

Alphabetic Literacy profoundly reconfigured the relationship between the Hebrews and their Deity and between the Hebrews and their neighbours. The other ANE cultures.

The Jews have an unshakable faith.

The Religious beliefs of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Hittites, Hyskos, Hurrians, Cretans, Mittani, Assyrians, Persians, Canaanites, Ugarites, Akkadians, Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Philistines, and Roman Belief Systems have diminished greatly and most have disappeared.
The Hebrew Faith has withstood the Viscitudes of times, surviving catastrophes that should have extinguished them.
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Hail warning across Victoria

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 886479-hailstones

5:08PM
Brigid OConnell

GOLF-ball sized hailstones have pelted Ballarat as central and southwest Victoria prepare for more wild weather.

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 833536-hail

Hailstones the size of golf balls have been reported in Ballarat.
The Daily Telegraph

Hail warning across VictoriaOctober 22, 2011
5:08PM[/size]
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/hail-warning-across-state/story-e6frf7jo-1226173885738

Look at the thread title...what does it say?...and you spam with Aussie shit,keep it for your threads.
This is Tiswas's thread,fuckoff,until you show this fine sub-continental lady the respect she fucking deserves,now Gyppo thief,pissoff
Calling you a Gyppo thief to your face,is far more honest and brave than your mild,subtle racism,that everyone can see.Do not call them my Mob,you're not one of us...Gubba

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 773165-queen-at-duntroonQueen hails Duntroon

If you're that patriotic for Oztralia,why did your son study fucking useless philosophy,when he could be making mum proud,stick him in military college at Duntroon,go and fight a foreign war on foreign soil,dumb as you are I'd say,he'd get his head blown off,that's if he does'nt break on recruit course,crying for mummy,like I bloody did.If he cops it,you got all the attention a whore like you longs for,fuck Munchausen by Proxy Syndrome,you might even get a cuddle from Julia Gillard,on camera...Mmmmmm,hugged and kissed by poisonous snakes,you'd prefer...but of course,they're family...snake woman

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Snakewomanfacepainting
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 128819575443011388

Told you Kharma exist.
That bullshit signature you got,dogspunk...you said that email was hacked and forged,sent out something that incriminated you? I did'nt think you'd be worried about looking like an idiot,you do that well,without being reminded.

I post as and who I am;
independent, unaffiliated
and happy to discuss the
things 'they' desperately
tell the world, to reject,
without consideration. Smile
true-lilly@hotmail.com

What a load of shite...

pig Razz
a
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 195201-horseThree horses victims of tail thief

Isn't that the queens sister,Princess Anne.

I can see why you like the royals,good (in)breeders,like yourself there Lulzy.

Personally,I would'nt wipe my arse with you or the royals...and by God,like you,they're extremely ugly.
cthulhu

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I see she's moved on from dogs to horses.

Cool!...still plenty of material to work with...

hmmm,that was a dud...try this then

Whhhattt!!!...I'm not hitting Porn Tube...

Whoooaaa...he's a goer,god,does'nt go easy sticking it in either...all,50 inches of him

jawdrop jawdrop
Billy Ruben wrote:
le sabrage wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:[size=24]What The [b]HELL is "FOUNDATION"?

It's makeup used by pretty girls, which is why you know fuckall about it.

she does'nt believe in "sex within marriage",it's not kinky,quirky,screwed up enough to ignite her fire...

It apparently has to involve dogs. Not that there's anything right with that...

How did you guess???

WOOF<WOOF...they got long tongues and with the correct sauce...

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Foulbachelorfrogputcond
lmao rolf cheese thumbs up cheers

Thankyou,thankyou very much.

Got a thousand of them.

Mr LeSabrage,you're not into visualising are you,well don't when you read my post about True Lilly...scared myself quite a few times with that one...it takes a few bongs to steady my shot nerves to make post on Sodlike these days...it was Lilly,not the cops that broke me...

jawdrop scared pale

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:35 pm

Ciggy wrote: All posts should have abosolutely FUCK ALL to do with anything at all.

I shall start:

Siena's Palio Horse Race

thumbs up

Last edited by barnacle bill on Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Jewish Quotes

Famous Judaism Quotes Quotations

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

many new quotes added

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I will insist the Hebrews have [contributed] more to civilize men than any other nation. If I was an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations ... They are the most glorious nation that ever inhabited this Earth. The Romans and their empire were but a bubble in comparison to the Jews. They have given religion to three-quarters of the globe and have influenced the affairs of mankind more and more happily than any other nation, ancient or modern.”

- John Adams, Second President of the United States
(From a letter to F. A. Van der Kemp [Feb. 16, 1808] Pennsylvania Historical Society)
(See the Jewish impact on the world)

“This is an exceedingly strange development, unexpected by all but the theologians. They have always accepted the word of the Bible: In the beginning God created heaven and earth… [But] for the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; [and] as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries.”

- Robert Jastrow
(God and the Astronomers [New York: W.W. Norton and Co., 1978], 116. Professor Jastrow was the founder of NASA’s Goddard Institute, now director of the Mount Wilson Institute and its observatory.)

”...If statistics are right, the Jews constitute but one percent of the human race. It suggests a nebulous dim puff of stardust lost in the blaze of the Milky way. properly, the Jew ought hardly to be heard of, but he is heard of, has always been heard of. He is as prominent on the planet as any other people, and his commercial importance is extravagantly out of proportion to the smallness of his bulk. His contributions to the world’s list of great names in literature, science, art, music, finance, medicine, and abstruse learning are also away out of proportion to the weakness of his numbers. He has made a marvelous fight in this world, in all the ages; and had done it with his hands tied behind him. He could be vain of himself, and be excused for it.

The Egyptian, the Babylonian, and the Persian rose, filled the planet with sound and splendor, then faded to dream-stuff and passed away; the Greek and the Roman followed; and made a vast noise, and they are gone; other people have sprung up and held their torch high for a time, but it burned out, and they sit in twilight now, or have vanished. The Jew saw them all, beat them all, and is now what he always was, exhibiting no decadence, no infirmities of age, no weakening of his parts, no slowing of his energies, no dulling of his alert and aggressive mind. All things are mortal but the Jew; all other forces pass, but he remains. What is the secret of his immortality?”

- Mark Twain
(“Concerning The Jews,” Harper’s Magazine, 1899
see The Complete Essays of Mark Twain, Doubleday [1963] pg. 249)

“if we were forced to choose just one, there would be no way to deny that Judaism is the most important intellectual development in human history.”

- David Gelernter, Yale University Professor

“It is against their own insoluble problem of being human that the dull and base in humanity are in revolt in anti-Semitism. Judaism, nevertheless, together with Hellenism and Christianity is an inalienable component of our Christian Western civilization, the eternal “call to Sinai” against which humanity again and again rebels.”

- Herman Rauschning, The Beast From the Abyss, pp. 155-56

“If we had lived in the second millennium BC, the millennium of Abraham, and could have canvassed all the nations of the earth, what would they have said of Abraham’s journey? In most of Africa and Europe, they would have laughed at Abraham’s madness and pointed to the heavens, where the life of earth had been plotted from all eternity ... a man cannot escape his fate. The Egyptians would have shaken their heads in disbelief. The early Greeks might have told Abraham the story of Prometheus ... Do not overreach, they would advise; come to resignation. In India, he would be told that time is black, irrational and merciless. Do not set yourself the task of accomplishing something in time, which is only the dominion of suffering. On every continent, in every society, Abraham would have been given the same advice that wise men as diverse as Heraclitus, Lao-Tsu and Siddhartha would one day give their followers: do not journey but sit; compose yourself by the river of life, meditate on its ceaseless and meaningless flow.”

“The Jews started it all—and by ‘it’ I mean so many of the things we care about, the underlying values that make all of us, Jew and Gentile, believer and aethiest, tick. Without the Jews, we would see the world through different eyes, hear with different ears, even feel with different feelings ... we would think with a different mind, interpret all our experience differently, draw different conclusions from the things that befall us. And we would set a different course for our lives.”

- Thomas Cahill, The Gifts Of The Jews

“Mankind, East and West, Christian and Muslim, accepted the Jewish conviction that there is only one G-d. Today it is polytheism that is so difficult to understand, that is so unthinkable.”

- T.R. Grover, The Ancient World, p. 186

There is a famous story in which the Kaiser asks Bismarck, “Can you prove the existence of God?” Bismarck replies, “The Jews, your majesty. The Jews.”

“The Jews, however, are beyond all doubt the strongest, toughest, and purest race at present living in Europe; they know how to succeed even under the worst conditions (in fact better than under favorable ones) by means of virtues of some sort, which one would like nowadays to label as vices-owing above all to a resolute faith which does not need to be ashamed before “modern idea…

It is certain that the Jew, if he desired-or if they were driven to it, as the antisemites seem to wish-could now have the ascendancy, nay, literally the supremacy, over Europe; that they are not working or planning for that end is equally sure… The resourcefulness of the modern Jews, both in mind and soul, is extraordinary…”

- Friedrich Nietzsche
German Philosopher (1844 - 1900)

“Asked to make a list of the men who have most dominated the thinking of the modern world, many educated people would name Freud, Einstein, Marx and Darwin. Of these four, only Darwin was not Jewish. In a world where Jews are only a tiny percentage of the population, what is the secret of the disproportionate importance the Jews have had in the history of Western culture?”

- Ernest van den Haag, The Jewish Mystique
(New York: Dell Publishing Company, 1971, pg. 13)

“Energy is the basis of everything. Every Jew, no matter how insignificant, is engaged in some decisive and immediate pursuit of a goal… It is the most perpetual people of the earth…”

- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
German dramatist, novelist and poet (1749 - 1832)

”...whatever other qualities Jews may posses, likable or the reverse, no one who knows them well can deny that they are personally interesting. By that I mean, specially alive, alert, quick at comprehending people or events and at making pungent or witty comments on them… One might at times find the rather hothouse family atmosphere, with it intensities and frictions, somewhat trying, but one could be sure of never being bored.”

- Ernest Jones - British psychoanalyst (1879-1958)

“For the Jews have long been in revolt not only against the Romans, but against humanity; and a race that has made its own life apart and irreconcilable, that cannot share with the rest of mankind in the pleasure of the table nor join in their libations or prayers or sacrifices, are separate from ourselves by a greater gulf than divides us from Sura or Bactra of the most distant Indies.”

- Philostratus - The Life of Apollonius of Tyana, 3rd Century CE Teacher

“The Jews proved not only unassimilated, but inassimilable, and… the demonstration that this was so proved one of the most significant turning points in Greek history, owing to the gigantic influence exerted throughout subsequent ages by their religion, which not only survived intact, but subsequently gave birth to Christianity as well.”

- Michael Grant,From Alexander to Cleopatra: the Hellenistic World,
(New York: Charles Scribner & Sons, 1982., p. 75)

“The dispersion of the Jews was both a boon and a bane; their nation was disjoined, but their culture was enormously enhanced. Whereas a unique omneitic outlook set the Jews apart from other peoples, a common language, literacy and learning bound the disparate Jewish communities together and provided a firm foundation for further creativity. The exercise of this multifaceted creative propensity rebounded to benefit not only the societies that harbored the Jews, but all humankind.”

- Samuel Karlinsky, The Eight Day - The Hidden History of the Jewish Contribution to Civilzation (Northvale, New Jersey: Jason Aronson, Inc., 1994.), xviii.

“Wishing to make Speyer into a city, I thought to increase its honor a thousand fold by bringing in the Jews.”

- Bishop Ruediger - Huozmann - 1084

“So prominent was the Jewish role in the foreign commerce of Europe that those nations that received the Jews gained and the countries that excluded them lost in the volume of international trade.”

- Will Durant, The Story of Civilization - The Reformation. (New York: Simon & Shuster, 1953)

“The preservation of the Jews is really one of the most signal and illustrious acts of divine Providence… and what but a supernatural power could have preserved them in such a manner as none other nation upon earth hath been preserved. Nor is the providence of God less remarkable in the destruction of their enemies, than in their preservation… We see that the great empires, which in their turn subdued and oppressed the people of God, are all come to ruin… And if such hath been the fatal end of the enemies and oppressors of the Jews, let it serve as a warning to all those, who at any time or upon any occasion are for raising a clamor and persecution against them.”

- Thomas Newton - British Clergyman: Bishop of Bristol (1704-1782)

“The brief legal emancipation of Jews during the Napoleonic wars released unparalleled economic, professional, and cultural energies. It was though a high dam had suddenly been breached.”

- Amos Elon, The Pity of It All - A portrait of the German-Jewish Epoch 1743 -1933 (New York: Picador, 2002) pg. 6

“For the Jewish impact on humanity has been protean. In antiquity they were the great innovators in religion and morals. In the Dark Ages and early medieval Europe they were still an advanced people transmitting scarce knowledge and technology. Gradually they were pushed from the van and fell behind, by the end of the eighteenth century, they were seen as a bedraggled and obscurantist rearguard in the march of civilized humanity. But then came an astonishing second burst of creativity. Breaking out of the ghettos, they once more transformed human thinking, this time in the secular sphere. Much of the mental furniture of the modern world too is of Jewish fabrication.”

- Paul Johnson
(Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity pg. 585-6)

“For many people during many centuries, mankind’s history before the coming of Christianity was the history of the Jews and what they recounted of the history of others. Both were written down in the books called the Old Testament, [the Torah] the sacred writings of the Jewish people ... They were the first to arrive at an abstract notion of God and to forbid his representation by images. No other people has produced a greater historical impact from such comparatively insignificant origins and resources ...”

- J.M. Roberts, History Of The World

“The Jew lends himself easily to Communism because it enables him to devote himself to a high cause, involving all of humanity, characteristics which are natural to him as a Jew.”

- Edmund Wilson - U.S. literary critic and author (1895-1972)

“People often avoid making decisions out of fear of making a mistake. Actually, the failure to make decisions is one of life’s biggest mistakes.”

- Rabbi Noah Weinberg, 48 Ways To Wisdom, Way #4

“Some people like the Jews, and some do not. But no thoughtful man can deny the fact that they are, beyond any question, the most formidable and the most remarkable race which has appeared in the world.”

- Winston Churchill - Prime Minister of Great Britain

“Our survey of three and a half millennia of Jewish history is closed. But the story which we have set ourselves to tell is unending. Today, the Jewish people has in it still those elements of strength and endurance which enabled it to surmount all the crises of its past, surviving thus the most powerful empires of antiquity.

Throughout our history there have been weaker elements who have shirked the sacrifices which Judaism entailed. They have been swallowed, long since, in the great majority; only the more stalwart have carried on the traditions of their ancestors, and can now look back with pride upon their superb heritage. Are we to be numbered with he weak majority, or with the stalwart minority? It is for ourselves to decide.”

- Cecil Roth, A History of the Jews
(Oxford University: Shocken Books, 1961) pg. 423

“Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas.”

- Unknown

”...it would be a mistake…to ascribe to Roman legal conceptions an undivided sway over the development of law and institutions during the Middle Ages… The Laws of Moses as well as the laws of Rome contributed suggestions and impulse to the men and institutions which were to prepare the modern world; and if we could have but eyes to see… we should readily discover how very much besides religion we owe to the Jew.”

- U.S. President Woodrow Wilson in his The State

“In the facades we put on for others we demonstrate our potential; through our children we reveal our reality.”

- Lawrence Kelemen, To Kindle A Soul p. 195

“It’s not how much or how little you have that makes you great or small, but how much or how little you are with what you have.”

- Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch
(Horeb, vol. 1, pg 46)

Intolerance lies at the core of evil.
Not the intolerance that results
from any threat or danger.
But intolerance of another being who dares to exist.
Intolerance without cause. It is so deep within us,
because every human being secretly desires
the entire universe to himself.
Our only way out is to learn
compassion without cause. To care for each other
simple because that ‘other’ exists.

- Rabbi Menachem Mendle

“Intelligent people know of what they speak; fools speak of what they know.”

- Minchas Shabbos Pirkei Avos 3:18 / Ethics Of The Fathers

A renowned genius once asked a student, “What are you watching when you sit on a hillside in the late afternoon as the colors turn from yellow to orange and red and finally darkness?” He answered, “You are watching the sunset.” The genius responded, “That is what is wrong with our age. You know full well you are not watching the sun set. You are watching the world turn.”

- Jeremy Kagan, “The Jewish Self”

“The entire purpose of our existence is to overcome our negative habits.”

- Vilna Goan, Commentary to Mishlei 4:13

Rabbi Zusha used to say: “When I die and come before the heavenly court, if they ask me, ‘Zusha, why were you not Abraham?’ I’ll say that I didn’t have Abraham’s intellectual abilities. If they say, ‘Why were you not Moses?’ I’ll say I didn’t have Moses’ leadership abilities. For every such question, I’ll have an answer. But if they say, ‘Zusha, why were you not Zusha?’ for that, I’ll have no answer.”

Until today (1888), no people has succeeded in establishing national dominion in the Land of Israel. No national unity, in the spirit of nationalism, has acquired any hold there. The mixed multitude of itinerant tribes that managed o settle there did so on lease, as temporary residents. It seems that they await the return of the permanent residents of the land.

- Professor Sir John William Dosson
Modern Science in Bible Lands, London: Harper and Brothers, 1889, pp. 449-450.

“If a Jew doesn’t make Kiddush (to sanctify himself by maintaining a distinctly Jewish lifestyle), then the non-Jew will make Havdalah for him (by making the Jew realize he is truly different).”

- R’ Chaim of Volozhin

Most people are servants of their passions, but the truly free person is the one who can control his desires. When the sages taught “Only one involved in Torah is truly free” (Pirkei Avos 6:2), they meant to say that only Torah allows one to free himself from the shackles of desire and to truly exercise free choice. Without Torah, one is not free at all, he is a slave, controlled by a master foreign to his better instincts. While intellectually he might have correct ideas of how to live, ultimately his master - his passion - will force him to act otherwise.

Excerpt from: The Torah Treasury pg. 146

This people are not eminent solely by their antiquity, but are also singular by their duration, which has always continued from their origin till now. For, whereas the nations of Greece and of Italy, of Lacedaemon, of Athens and of Rome, and others who came long after, have long since perished, these ever remain, and in spite of the endeavors of many powerful kings who have a hundred times tried to destroy them, as their historians testify, and as it is easy to conjecture from the natural order of things during so long a space of years, they have nevertheless been preserved (and this preservation has been foretold); and extending from the earliest times to the latest, their history comprehends in its duration all our histories (which it preceded by a long time).

- Pensees by Blaise Pascal (1623-1662)
Encyclopedia Britannica, 1952 - Paragraph 620, p. 285

Only if you have some knowledge of the human sacrifices, the vicious temple rites, the degrading superstitions and customs that were practiced . . . can you realize how much the modern world owes to the Hebrew prophets, whose monotheism and moral teachings entered into Christianity and Islam….

- from Ancient and medieval history,
by Carlton J. H. Hayes and Parker Thomas Moon.
New York: The Macmillan company, 1929.

“All that is thought should not be said, all that is said should not be written, all that is written should not be published, all that is published should not be read.”

- Rabbi Menachem Mendel Morgenstern of Tomashov (the Kotzker Rebbe)

“Certainly, the world without the Jews would have been a radically different place. Humanity might have eventually stumbled upon all the Jewish insights. But we cannot be sure. All the great conceptual discoveries of the human intellect seem obvious and inescapable once they had been revealed, but it requires a special genius to formulate them for the first time. The Jews had this gift. To them we owe the idea of equality before the law, both divine and human; of the sanctity of life and the dignity of human person; of the individual conscience and so a personal redemption; of collective conscience and so of social responsibility; of peace as an abstract ideal and love as the foundation of justice, and many other items which constitute the basic moral furniture of the human mind. Without Jews it might have been a much emptier place.”

- Paul Johnson
(Christian historian, author of A History of the Jews and A History of Christianity)

“Death is merely moving from one home to another. The wise man will spend his main efforts in trying to make his future home the more beautiful one.”

- Rabbi Menachem Mendel Morgenstern of Tomashov (the Kotzker Rebbe)

“No ancient people have had a stranger history than the Jews. ... The history of no ancient people should be so valuable, if we could only recover it and understand it. ... Stranger still, the ancient religion of the Jews survives, when all the religions of every ancient race of the pre-Christian world have disappeared ... Again it is strange that the living religions of the world all build on religious ideas derived from the Jews. .... The great matter is not “What happened?” but “Why did it happen?” Why does Judaism live?”

T.R. Glover
(The Ancient World, Penguin, pp. 184-191)

“This one book (the Bible) ... has attracted to it, and had concentrated on it, vastly more thought and has called forth more works, explanatory, illustrative, apologetic, upon its text, its meaning, its geography, its theology, its chronology, its evidences, its inspiration, its origin, than all the rest of the literature of the world put together. An immense bulk of the world’s literature owes its origin to this book.”

- Carlyle B Heynes in The Bible, Is it a True Book

“The world says that time is money, but I say that money is time. In order to earn enough money to satisfy his desires, one must sacrifice inordinate amounts of time. For me, that sacrifice is too great.”

- Chofetz Chaim

“What is the Jew?...What kind of unique creature is this whom all the rulers of all the nations of the world have disgraced and crushed and expelled and destroyed; persecuted, burned and drowned, and who, despite their anger and their fury, continues to live and to flourish. What is this Jew whom they have never succeeded in enticing with all the enticements in the world, whose oppressors and persecutors only suggested that he deny (and disown) his religion and cast aside the faithfulness of his ancestors?!
The Jew - is the symbol of eternity. ... He is the one who for so long had guarded the prophetic message and transmitted it to all mankind. A people such as this can never disappear.
The Jew is eternal. He is the embodiment of eternity.”

- Leo Tolstoy
(What is the Jew?
quoted in The Final Resolution, pg. 189, printed in Jewish World periodical, 1908)

“There is a striking point that runs through Jewish history as a whole. Western civilization was born in the Middle East, and the Jews were at its crossroads. In the heyday of Rome, the Jews were close to the Empire’s center. When power shifted eastward, the Jewish center was in Babylon; when it skipped to Spain, there again were the Jews. When in the Middle Ages the center of civilization moved into Central Europe, the Jews were waiting for it in Germany and Poland. The rise of the United States to the leading world power found Judaism focused there. And now, today, when the pendulum seems to be swinging back toward the Old World and the East rises to renewed importance, there again are the Jews in Israel…”

- Professor Huston Smith
The Religious of Man, New York: HarperCollins, 1989

“When we scan the diaspora of Jewry over the entire globe and throughout the entire civilized world, we are surprised to see that this Nation, which is almost the most ancient in the world, is in truth the youngest in terms of the land under its feet and the sky above its head. As a result of the relentless persecutions and forced expulsions, most Jews are but recent new-comers to their respective lands of residence. Ninety percent of the Jewish people have lived in their new homes for no more than 50 or 60 years! (The Jewish People) are dispersed throughout over 100 lands on all five continents.”

- Leschzinsky
“The Jewish Dispersion”, pg. 9 (Heb.) click here for history

“The struggle for world domination is between me and the Jews. All else is meaningless. The Jews have inflicted two wounds on the world: Circumcision for the body and conscience for the soul. I come to free mankind from their shackles.”

“When over long periods of human history I scrutinized the activity of the Jewish people, suddenly there arose up in me the fearful question whether inscrutable Destiny, perhaps for reasons unknown to us poor mortals, did not, with eternal and immutable resolve, desire the final victory of this little nation.” (Mein Kampf, p.64)

“The Ten Commandments have lost their validity…Conscience is a Jewish invention. It is a blemish like circumcision…”

- Adolph Hitler
(Herman Rauschning, Hitler Speaks, p. 220) (click here for more)
(click for why do people hate the Jews?)

“The preservation of the Jew was certainly not casual. He has endured through the power of a certain ideal, based on the recognition of a Higher Power in human affairs. Time after time in his history, moreover, he has been saved from disaster in a manner, which cannot be described excepting as ‘providential.’ The author has deliberately attempted to write this book in a secular spirit; he does not think that his readers can fail to see in it, on every page, a higher immanence”

- Cecil Roth, Oxford University
(History of the Jews, New York, 1963, p. 424)

“I have already explained with clear proofs that the soul is the dominant factor in the nature of the Jew. For example, being stiff-necked is one of the bad qualities that Jews have. Practically speaking, that means that Jews refuse to accept criticism and will not listen to corrective advise. This is in fact because they are not essentially materialistic. Only something which is materialistic is readily altered. Consequently Jews are very resistant to change and will not accept the advise of others. Further, the Rabbis say (Talmud - Beitzah 25b) that they are the most aggressive and pushy people.”

- Maharal of Prague (Rabbi Yehuda Loewe, 1526 - 1609)

“Israel’s great achievement, so apparent that mention of it is almost trite, was Monotheism. It was an achievement that transformed subsequent history….One may raise the question whether any other single contribution from whatever source since human culture emerged from the stone age has had the far reaching effect upon history that Israel in this regard has exerted both through the mediums of Christianity and Islam and directly through the world of Jewish thinkers themselves”

- from The Intellectual Adventure of Ancient Man,
by H. and H. A. Frankfort, John A. Wilson, Thorkild Jacobsen, William A. Irwin

“The Jews have played an all-important role in history. They are pre-eminently an historical people and their destiny reflects the indestructibility of the divine decrees. Their destiny is too imbued with the “metaphysical” to be explained either in material or positive historical terms.

I remember how the materialist interpretation of history, when I attempted in my youth to verify it by applying it to the destinies of peoples, broke down i the case of the Jew, where destiny seemed absolutely inexplicable from the materialistic standpoint. And, indeed, according to the materialistic and positivist criterion, this people ought long ago to have perished. Its survival is a mysterious and wonderful phenomenon demonstrating that the life of this people is governed by a special predetermination, transcending the processes of adaptation expounded by the materialistic interpretation of history.

The survival of the Jews, their resistance to destruction, their endurance under absolutely peculiar conditions and the fateful role played by them in history; all these point to the particular and mysterious foundations of their destiny…

The historical not only represented man’s external relations, but that it might also reveal the very noumenon and essence of his being. The peculiarity of Jewish destiny consists in its incommensurability with either the pre-Christian or the Christian era. Scientific criticism applied to traditional Biblical history can neither discredit the universal role played by the Jews nor offer a satisfactory explanation of their mysterious destiny. Nor does this criticism grapple with the absolutely peculiar tie existing between the Jews and the ‘historical,’ and their extraordinarily intense feeling for history.”

- The Meaning of History by Professor Nicholai Berdysev
Moscow Academy - London 1935, pp. 86-7

wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:22 am

http://forum.davidicke.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=3 The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 552712
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/why-no-reviews-of-david-icke-preaching-in-melbourne-oct-2011-t2123-30.html

David Vincent wrote:
true lilly wrote:Seems 'some' need a little more context to understand
the great hole 'they' have dug 'themselves' into...with a lot
of 'help' from 'their' 'friends'.

Re: IT BEGINS....
https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1612p15-it-begins#26452
Post true lilly Today at 12:17 am

ROFLMAO rolf rolf rolf rolf

And the best part about that thread,is your "second death" that you threaten others with and boast about,isn't Judaic Old Testament,the thieves that they were,but based on The Mystery Schools of Egypt.

So you subscribe,to the very thing you hate

it's all...From Out Of Egypt....LULZ

Welcome to the family Suzy Ryan,take good care of you now.
Razz Very Happy

You spam,so shall I...

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
And, "you" are NOTHING.

Sure about that?!?!?!?!

Billy Ruben wrote:Do the right thing and seek not recognition for those deeds,it will be noted as a spiritual aspect for after death,then,maybe a fruiter like you can keep something of themselves as the ego layer is stripped away and fed to MAAT the reptilian,leaving you as a clear virgin shell of consciousness and soul.Have a nice day...

thumbs down

The lies,slander,conspiracies,the games,the cruelty you have displayed to people and animals...you think there's something worth of you sparing...I already know you're the walking dead,like 90% of the human trash that filth this planet.I just vainly try and warn those,what the real second death is....The joke's on you,Suzy Ryan,Gods Anointed Spammer...

wacky dizzy

Ammut (aka Ammit, Ammet, Amemet)

She waited in the throne room often hidden as the judges of the Egyptian dead weighed the hearts of the deceased. Evil folk's hearts would become her next snack. Their souls were the main course. This was a second death, as being barred from the afterlife the soul was doomed to wander forever over the earth. Ammut is part lioness, hippo, and crocodile. She is also called the Bone Eater and Devourer of Millions. She is a most holy being as she alone could thusly bar the evil from entering the afterlife.

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread DeusammutThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Maat2The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Maat1018

sonic

Ahhh,excellent insights there Mr Ruben,if I say so myself,would'nt you agree True Lilly,you do,but you just don't realise it...

lol! popcorn

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
True Lilly wrote:
And there's 'Billy Ruben' with 'his'
months of death threats that specify such methods,
and associating himself with bad cops, health unionists,
biker groups, and really bad dudes...which you would right off,
as an attention seeking nutter...but for the at least
3 different phones 'he' uses, and, the others who know of,
and approve of 'his' death threats
, and the very specific
associations 'he' brags of, that make 'him' believe
'he's' 'untouchable'
enough to keep getting away with it.

...and then of course, there are
the 2 Car Bombs I've already survived...
and the other attacks by really bad dudes, etc...

and 'Jason/Billy Ruben's' dangerously erratic and
volatile behaviour that makes 'him' a liability to
'friends', 'associates' and
anyone 'he' 'perceives'
as a 'foe'.
Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes

We've all been through this.
Two months ago,when I got sick of True Lillys',baseless,groundless,slander and lies,against everyone whom she finds dis-pleasure with,ie,anybody who does'nt unquestioning believe,who littany of lies.
Frustrated to the point of doing something stupid,I decided to take my chances with Ballarat Police,close to where Suzy lives,she being the "BUM" part of town,Wendouree West,known for its bakeries and cock gobbling glory holes of Hollioke Park.
...I have the phone bill here to prove I rang on a Saturday.
Anyway,not expecting to get anywhere,especially,if I gave away my relationship with NSW Police,to be rather strained at best.
I was surprised to have my queries answered by a very professional and seasoned officer,who knew the law and history of Victoria and Ballarat.
...After describing my complaint,being accused as a babyfucker and goat abuser and so has many others by this nutter.I mentioned Suzy's ex-husband,Bill Ryan,a serving member?,remember,this is Suzy data,it could be made up at the bottom of a Gin bottle.

BAck in a minute...
The officer then took an interest and began looking for this Bill Ryan.I said to the officer,she'd be easy to remember,her car was blown up by bombing in her driveway and herself has been beaten up twice and put in a hospital.I could hear the keyboard,thumping away in the background,he's researching the data as I speak.He had a chuckle and said,there has'nt been a car-bombing in the state of Victoria for 30 years and that was the Russell St bombing.
...The officer,whose name I'll keep secret until Suzy Ryan,True Lilly/Vera Susa wants to reveal more or challenge this,said she can't be charged the way the laws stand now,but that may differ in the near future.

That sad little tale,that Suzy Ryan/True Lilly made up,lied about,she has been milking the public and friends for years,whether it's money,computers or a lift down the street,True Lilly has been profiting off her lies for many years now,off the good will of her readers.
She continues with her lies,cause they serve her well.I exposed her for this and hopefully,slowly,others catch on.She even plays this on her own family,and she abandoned them,in favour of delivering Gods Saving Word,her schizoid spam,even over the love of her children.Still think she's not a threat,guess again,she's a dangerous,manipulative,game-playing,conspiring schizoid,who fooled many of you with her old lady act.
She isn't nice,frail or alone.She's very well connected.She's a liar,slanderer,extortionist,is this the quality of character,that one should have to advocate God for you?
Nutter extraordinaire...But wait,there's more,WOOF,WOOF...

rolling pin dogshag butt Razz

Now see her above post,it still contains the lies that she's trying to utilize to build another fantasy,completely crackers,but then again,it's the only game she has in town,as the management said,it's what she does,well,I don't have to tolerate it,her or her lying crap.

Billy Ruben wrote:...But I suppose you all knew that,stupid bint,could'nt get any interest and spread rumours about dogfuckers and babyrapers...where it was probably an uncle or step dad who tricked her out.Anyway,I'd love to see the evidence where she tries to extort the forum for money...pathetic she is,anyway,it's a war and it's grizzley,sorry about this to human eyes,but it's the way it is...
She tried extorting Tintin too,everything she accuses one of,believe me,it's the opposite...she's a true lowlife,see it in the street,don't hit it,don't pity it,expectorate on it...in other words,hawk it right back and spit it heavy in her face,that's what I intend on doing...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Anyone of unfounded crimes and atrocities ever again I swear,I'll pursue you to the ends of the Earth,your God,will not protect you...

How dare you,pick on someone that can't even defend themselves.
Do you know how much hurt and pain your stupid little game does,how does mine back to you feel? Get it,myopic slag???
Ozpixie would never be what you accuse her off.

Quote: I Am

Jase,

I would not even show this to ozpixie as I know how much it would upset her and trust me, she does not need this sort of disgusting accusation in her life.

I have been slated by the best of them but really don’t give a toss. I know who I am and my friends and family know who I am.. I have been around long enough that it is water off a duck’s back.

Oz on the other hand is a very sweet lady who is not all that savvy to the hatred spread on the net.

I cannot give you too much information but I can assure you she is not the person true lilly believes she is. Her name is not Christine and she has never met or had any contact with lilly. She is not only not from Ballarat, She is not even from the same state.

How's that for showing what little you really know,eh? But still quite prepared to vomit your bullshit.You got no credibility and you make the Anti-Icke movement look cold and hate-filled with no warrant to be...and for that

I THANK YOU

ANYWAY,YOU'RE NOT GETTING LET OFF,WHILST YOU STILL USE GENERAL FORUM,i WILL HAUNT YOU,BACK IN YOUR DUNGEON DRAGON...AND WHILE YOU'RE THERE,ACCUSE ANYBODY OF ANY SEXUAL CRIME AND I WILL TAUNT AND HAUNT YOU MORE...

THIS WILL NOT END,I WILL AWAIT YOU AND DESTROY EVERY SYLLABLE YOU DARE UTTER IN FUTURE...F*CK YOU,IS THE ORDER FOR EVERYDAY,DRAGON...

cthulhu cthulhu

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Billy Ruben wrote:ANSWER ME YOU GOD WHORE,WHY ACCUSE SOMEONE MEEK AND MILD OF AN ATROCITY THAT SHE COULD'NT EVEN READ ABOUT,LET ALONE PERFORM,WITH NO EVIDENCE AS USUAL,BUT YOU SEEM PRE-OCCUPIED WITH THIS SUBJECT,AND NAMED OZPIXIE WRONG,BUT STILL PERSIST,WHY SPREAD VICIOUS LIES AND RUMOURS,JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD TAKE NOTICE OF YOUR POST,BITCH!!!
I ALSO NOTICED YOU NEVER MENTIONED CIGGY AND I FOR MONTHS,UNTIL YOU FOUND I WAS POSTING AT HPANWO...WAS THIS THE BIGGEST BUNGLE YOU AND YOUR ILK MADE,I KNOW SO,HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,F*CK YOU....
ALL THIS JUST TO RAISE YOUR READERSHIP...IF YOU WERE'NT SUCH A SPASTIC,YOU'D STILL BE WHERE YOU WANT TO BE,THE DAVID ICKE FORUMS...NER,NER,NER,NER

rolf rolf rolf rolf

Razz Razz Razz Razz

pig pig pig pig

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I just sent Alison (I am) an email of this thread with your accusations about Ozpixie.As long as it don't go against their non-disclosure agreement,I asked her to inform Christine of this thread and to please give me information why True Lilly,(mental basket case spastic bitch),why would one of Gods' anointed would make such a claim?

I also asked for information about you madam...not where you live,but what you've done to others and the games and back-stabbing you involve yourself with,thankyou Lulzy for admitting this,it was arsehole game players is why I left DIF in the end,but I might just re-activate my account...and keep a low profile...the rant room is too tempting....And you know why arsehole???I'll rant every thread you've done,lost in the bowels of the rant room...Then,I'll ask Ozpixie to take you to court over your accusations,by using the police,(they'll help her...then when it's thrown out of court cause we just found out you're a registered mental patient...a real one!!!...then I will be ever so sorry I spoke ill to you...and forgive you for your harassment and games you play...if not,you're gonna look stupid,at any rate...and if Ozpixie does cough up...and reveals your lies and games the same as everyone else asserts,then your readers,must be as mental and fucked in the head as you...have a nice day.

and just to let the discerning reader know...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Hey Mental Patient,since you assert that you can answer questions,without spam I hope,...

What justifies you calling Christine/Ozpixie a goat fucker and that she makes men do it for bribery purposes???

Would you not consider that the men would rather f*ck Ozpixie than goats...but the possibilty is,that the men might rather f*ck a goat than some broken shrunken imp of a person such as yourself???

Why do you always label people goat,dog/fuckers,peadophiles?I have,but they and I know the truth of it...Even proved a few things that go on deaf ears.

You're sick Suzy,real sick...if you get sanctioned in a mental home,I'll forgive you,but you're on the street being a danger to yourself and everybody else...I can con a mental health team Suzy,5 minute chat with you,they'll never let you out,they hate God botherers the most in psyche-wards,drug the absolute crap out of them...

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

So,where is the sex/porn spam,do you still think beastiality is natural sex???You see,Lilly,it's about interpretations,what you view as natural and loving,the law of the land regards as perverse and criminal...but in danger of giving the judge an erection
...and your 'double speak' is so weak and transparent...could it be that
you are the local horse rapist that the judges keep letting off... The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 970510
true lilly wrote:sadly, some 'sick puppies' are so sick, a bullet's their only 'cure'... The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 888898...
... or you could simply The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 993177 'you' 'ninny' 'billy' goat shagger's...

...umm, so 'you' do 'know' Christine The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 252310in your satanic biblical sense, that local
animal raping ex-copper's witch...
...she couldn't get enough of making men fcuk goats...them blackmailing them...
...to stay in her sick death circles forever...I did warn people about her, years ago,
back in the ATS days...mind you, she and her ilk are a dime a dozen cheap slags...
...I'm sure you can find another if she's no longer available...now go, The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 993177to
your own kind...I can't even pity you...

Are you kidding...No,this comes from the lips of True Lilly,it's all batshit...

Lilly,stop telling lies and no,I don't know Christine/OzPixie...Imagine that eh?David Icke Forum Moderators are either Illuminati Shills like Dark Eternal or goat fucking satanist like OzPixie,cause True Lilly tells me so...

No Lilly,I don't think they'll let you back on DIF....EVER.

DO YOU SEE THE PATTERN TRUE LILLY,EVERYONE YOU TAKE A DISLIKE TOO,IS PAINTED A GOATFUCKER,BABYFUCKER OR SOMETHING ELSE.YOU HAVE ISSUES IN THIS AREA,AND IT'S ALL TO DO WITH YOUR PERCEPTION OF YOURSELF.IF YOU WERE MADE TO DO THINGS WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG,IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT,IF YOU INSTIGATED IT,THEN GET OVER IT AND MOVE ON...YOU POINT THE FINGER SUZY,BUT IT'S NOT THE FIRST TIME I HAVE FIGURED YOU OUT,READ YOUR PM ABOUT YOUR FAMILY...

Billy Ruben wrote:This is not such a bad way to go actually,my way,I would've destroyed you,but the fall-out for me would be just as bad...this way,we can deal with the FACTS as you've claimed...

Once you have no credibilty,you can post spam to the wall,cause there is no-way anyone will believe you...Hey,how come you have'nt called in the cavalry??? (hOrSeY-Palomino)...when it gets out of control you usually sink to every method that you accuse David Icke and Tintin of...
Gang-stalking,harassment,etc...when the dust settles,was that one little lie that kicked this all off a year ago,...Was it All Worth It?

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Nothing 'private' about this, 'you' 'ninny nong'...

So, which is it?
"Billy Ruben" makes a serious threat, or, he's all lying talk?

From Billy Ruben To true lilly, Today at 4:28 pm

true lilly wrote:
So, you still haven't figured out why the smarter ones hand-balled you this:
"Keep pushing and I'll destroy you good and proper.", job.

quote:Billy Ruben
The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 993177

your a goner mate...

Either way...'you & Ciggy' simply shouldn't have spammed, my one thread,
with 'you & Ciggy's' endless public 'conversations' about 'you & Ciggy's'
'beliefs' on when a child is too young or too related to lust after
, and then
stepped up 'your' phone and on line harassment, when I asked 'you', again,
to remove that, utterly sick, way off topic, 'conversation' of 'yours',
from my thread, that was 'chopped up' to have 'those conversations'
of 'you & Ciggy', head and end the pages, as if it where my topic...and then cry,
rant, libel, make endless personal threats and try to sound like 'you'
AND 'your' supportive ASSOCIATES are 'good guys'.

Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.

this is what I mean't you're a goner,you think I'd martyr you...hehehehe,that's how you think,idiot,no,a living permanenet death...I destroyed every credible shred you ever had or beLIEved you had.

This is what I am had to say,the truth...you're a disgusting spiteful shitbag of a person Suzy Ryan...if I get a chance,I'll f*ck you over in court
...Alison won't even show Ozpixie your stuff and I don't blame her,Ozpixie to me was like an Aussie Antiem,a very nice young lady,but Antiem shocked me with her strengths,I always thought Ozpixie was a little softy,like Curtain Cat,very lovely girls...You spiteful stale withered shitbag of a woman,I HATE you properly now...and have no shame in how I treat you,exactly how I treat demons,what I say to them,made them weep...you I will break...I am an old demon in transition,anything that tries stopping me in future,I'll swat,as I do to roaches...

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Semailr

the only thing being threatened is what little credibilty you think you had...call the police,go on,dare you,send your bald headed mate up,I'm in pretty good shape compared to yesterday.F*CK YOU!!!

sucked in...you make me ill...

True Lilly,puts her foot in it:
Mind you, as 'Billy Ruben & Ciggy' thought it funny at the time of 'that conversation',
that I should ask them to stop spamming my thread with 'their' sick 'fishing', and that
'he' keeps bringing it up, I'd say it's something else that has 'them' worried...as it should.

Thankyou Suzy,that's exactly what I said,spam a True Lilly shitbox thread to make it interesting and you get painted as a child molester...exactly what I've been saying.

The only disappointing aspect,is you're proving me dead-on with no effort needed,this is all to easy...

THIS SUPER-SPAM CAN BE ALOT OF FUN AND ANNOYANCE,THANKYOU TRUE LILLY,FOR INTIATING ME IN THE SCHOOL OF SECRET ARTS...

Billy Ruben wrote:yeah,we remember the car-bombing,you lied and bullshitted about that one too...and sent us a pic of some woman walking a dog as proof,yeah,credible honest god fearing suzy fuckwit ryan...

Billy Ruben wrote:NOW THAT YOU SLYLY ADMIT YOU'RE TORTURING THOSE CATS IN YOUR YARD,LIKE I ALWAYS SUSPECT A PATHETIC SLAG LIKE YOU TO DO,JUST TO UPSET ME,WELL F*CK YOU SUZY RYAN,A CAT'S LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN A 1000 OF YOURS,I DON'T CARE WHO SEES THIS OR DISGUSTED WITH ME OR EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT,BUT I SWEAR,I'LL CATCH UP WITH YOU AND TEACH YOU WHAT PAIN IS...I SPENT 4 HOURS ON THE NET,LAST NIGHT USING THE WHITE PAGES,BITCH LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A REGISTERED ADDRESS ON A NORMAL PHONE LINE,SO YEAH,I' NOT TAKING YOUR SHIT THIS TIME...FUCKING DIE BITCH...

GINGER AND WHITE CATS I LOVE AND ADORE,I WAS LAST YEAR,GOING TO DRIVE THERE JUST TO TAKE ONE OR TWO OFF YOUR HANDS...BUT F*CK YOU...YOU DEAD TO ME...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Hi shitbag scumbucket.Cause you were spiteful spamming unrelate crap this morning and my little modem packed in,I just had a friend/connection replace modem,line filter,all chords and Now I'm going to be a bastard and spam the fuck out of this place.Sod was warned and he can't do shit about it,so suck my dick you dog raping,child porn freak...and you admitted you have child porn and JD John Drake/Droike plays moral card one day and defends a known and self confessed pervert the next day.Enjoy the Federal Police babe,cause they're next babe...FUCK YOU BITCH !!!!!!

Billy Ruben wrote:
I was wondering Suzy Ryan,as a rough guess,did you get your 24 hour warning today?.When you do and if,under section 32 of the Mental Health act in NSW,you just have to hide in the cupboard like I did for 5 days,when I had three squad cars and a padded wagon waiting to take me away after the hoax rape fiasco.

Of course I was sane,even the nurses noticed that,believed my occult story one of them,having dealt with a patient a victim of the same group.

But don't say I didn't warn you,it's for your own good and well-being,taking a break and maybe,besides giving you plastic forks and knives and taking your shoe laces off you,(wear slip-ons or boots),behave,they might let you tinker in the garden.But you hold up those police officers with knitting needles,like I expect and you'll get your WACO...understand me.

Because,I really am Tintin/David Icke and have had my eye on you for a very long time little missy.

This part of the universe is dark and in control of Satan itself and snuffing out the very few specks of light in this dark,evil world,is my job.Don't take it to personal,my little Jesus lamb.

And I know you are the lamb to be sacrificed to begin Armageddon,but I will prevent your blood from flowing,little child of God.It is my world.

Now,enjoy the prescription drugs,a heavy regimen of,to chemically labotomise and I will visit every night,to spoon feed your mushy gruel,plastic spoon of course with a little prozac sprinkles on your ice-cream.It's because I love you.

satan satan satan satan

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 3862685585b756ef9955zThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Tumblrlpw6qgvlpz1qkjy1fThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread NurseiThe irrelevant spam bullshit thread Imagescaujx013The irrelevant spam bullshit thread 129036006278827438

Billy Ruben wrote:
And when you decide to take a long stroll or go shopping,it's best to have every time-table for buses and trains,like I did.I escaped and went home for bongs,sex and real food.And a shower I did'nt need to wear footwear in.Seeing this horrible old 70 year old,squashing a shit down the drain hole of the shower.I was disgusted.Lock your shower door,or the fat brunette,who offered me free rent and a share in her house,came running in,sucking on my flaccid penis,the shampoo,blinding me at the very right second,almost,comical.I was scared of her.And always knock,before you enter any room,this horrible looking man,said I'm the Butterfly,just as hs started to ejaculate all over the back of the door from fast and furious wanking...be warned.It's gonna be fun.

cthulhu lmao

Billy Ruben wrote:Keep credit cards,ATM savings cards and all electronic ways of getting money,home,or hidden in your pants.They usually keep it in a safe and only allow you $15 a day back in 2002.Do not wear jewellery,rings,wedding or any sort.Keep valuables at home,or safety deposit box.

Billy Ruben wrote:
and keep your stupid fucking beliefs to yourself,OK...

Billy Ruben wrote:There is a forum admin here,named Sod/Julian.He's over 35,looks like a demonic version of Sting,Pommy (English),loves a night on the booze and drugs,which on average,makes him a lazy bastard.Like most western men are.Spoilt fuckin' rotten I say.But he'll find his runners,when he's conscripted for Asian battlefields,soon enough.I mean,if the bastard could use an iron lung to assist breathing,he would.It means,he hardly ever moderates,bit picky on who he answers PM's,real bitch.

However,there is a very skilled,rather energetic,smart and sassy,unbiased world wide women here,named Tiswas.

She's spiritual,understanding,gives good debates and I believe,quite unbiased in all matters concerning Icke.Offers the olive branch to those who foolishly,troll and attempt to sway her to the dark side.

This rare lady of light,with all her wisdom and knowledge,would be a great assett to the forums administration and I believe she is the answer to cleaning up the spam wars we have here,for which I trully,hand on heart apologise for my own involvement.

I hope the current admin,the one who needs a iron lung to breathe,maybe consider this idea as one of the few rare instances that I could conceive,that has a small amount of merit.

If anyone feels the idea should be lobbied to our admin,please raise your concerns here.

Thankyou to the forum for your time and consideration,yours sincerely,Billy Ruben.

thumbs up cheers

Billy Ruben wrote:I am sure,in the name of freedom of speech,that Droike,Marpat and True Lilly,their futures would be safe,in the hands of Tiswas.

Not so with Mr Ruben,who would Nazi there arses and relegate them to a new sub-forum,called The Gas Chamber.

Be lucky,that true lights like Tiswas exist.

adolf adolf adolf adolf

The irrelevant spam bullshit thread Ironyj

For I stand for Half-Caste pride,a Nazi and proud of it!!!!

ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down