Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury

2 posters

Go down

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Empty Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:25 am

Carl Williams trial:
Security footage of bashing shown to jury

Elissa Hunt
September 06, 2011 1:24PM

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 581800-carl-williams
Carl Williams outside the Melbourne Magistrates' Court in 2004.
Picture: Craig Wood Herald Sun

UPDATE 3.30pm: A JURY has watched underworld boss Carl Williams being bashed to death on chilling prison security footage.

Fellow inmate Matthew Charles Johnson, 38, has pleaded not guilty
to the murder of Williams, 39, at Barwon prison in April last year.
He
claims it was a case of "kill or be killed" after hear g that convicted
killer Williams planned to beat him to death with a sock filled with
billiard balls.
Prosecutor Mark Rochford SC showed the jury the
exercise bike stem used to kill Williams, which was wrapped in plastic
as it still contained "biological matter".
He said it was an ideal weapon and Johnson had used it to strike Williams from behind in a premeditated attack.
In
CCTV footage shown to the 15 jurors, Williams is seen sitting at a
table reading the Herald Sun when approached by Johnson, who strikes him
over the head at 12.48pm.

He lays another seven blows to the prone Williams before walking
off, returning to drag the body into Williams's cell before placing a
towel over the pool of blood.
Mr Rochford said a prison officer was alerted by Johnson at 1.15pm that Williams had "hit his head".
He said there was no history of animosity between the pair.
But defense counsel Bill Stuart SC said Williams called the shots, "when he was in jail and when he was out of jail".
He
had reacted in the past to perceived threats by using assassins to take
out the threat and was "utterly ruthless" when it came to business.
Mr Stuart said Johnson had to kill Williams in self defence.
"There could be no running from Carl Williams, there could be n hiding from Carl Williams," he said.
The trial before justice Lex Lasry is continuing.

Last edited by true lilly on Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Empty Re: Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:33 am

The demons are pleased to see you...

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Ghoulies

You're not going to spam this unrelated,disconnected story to four other threads or more?I hope you don't,oh!,I posted as David Vincent at HPANWO today,just to let you know,no need to go there,Billy lives there too.That JD,is just trying to get me to post again,by using you as bait,it's all about me sweetie,not you,you're just a tool to be used,to gain Billys favour.Anyway,I decided to renew my assault with phone texts,enjoy those messages in the middle of the night.I nearly got killed on the road the other night,was'nt your displeased vengeful hate filled God was it?ROFL...

ccc thumbs up popcorn lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Empty Re: Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:The demons are pleased to see you...

You're not going to spam this unrelated,disconnected story to four other threads or more?I hope you don't,oh!,I posted as David Vincent at HPANWO today,just to let you know,no need to go there,Billy lives there too.That JD,is just trying to get me to post again,by using you as bait,it's all about me sweetie,not you,you're just a tool to be used,to gain Billys favour.Anyway,I decided to renew my assault with phone texts,enjoy those messages in the middle of the night.I nearly got killed on the road the other night,was'nt your displeased vengeful hate filled God was it?ROFL...

and Yes,I did try to register as True Lilly at HPANWO today,but used this PC.I need another email address,I'll get you little lady,
give me time!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The demons are pleased to see you...

and Yes,I did try to register as True Lilly at HPANWO today,but used this PC.I need another email address,I'll get you little lady,
give me time!

BUT,having much more fun with JD than you today,can you step it up a bit?Stalking you is so tedious,waiting 10hours+ for a post that ignores ALL the issues I raise and you just spam away,ridiculously,whistling to the clouds,you Robot.

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Skosher

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/an-admission-from-david-vincent-t1898.html

David Vincent wrote:

Hey Gutless weasle,sooooo,you're going to hit Tiswas with legal hassles.M'Ok,I was just happy to find you have a sister,because that means,you ACTUALLY DID have a heterosexual encounter,at least once in your life.

And yes,you'll never ever know,what was in that PM,it's great to see your limitations JD,now people can't accuse you of cracking forums.See,good came from this
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 am

Would someone please explain to Billy Ruben,
that I have him on my 'foes' list, i.e.,
it's only because of his continued threats to my person, made to my phone,
that I know he's still obsessing about trolling, and attacking me...
with the same baseless dribble that was debunked before he started. Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 2803512470

Anyway...we watched this late last night:
Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Tnt24.info_Page_Eight_2011_HDRip_XVID_AC3_HQ_Hive-CM8.mid_5024__382190
...and it lived up to it's reviews. Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 832261

Here’s the trailer (via [url=http://twitchfilm.com/news/2011/08/check-out-the-trailer-for-tiff-closing-night-film-page-eight.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: TwitchEverything (Twitch: Everything)]TwitchFilm[/url]):
http://collider.com/page-eight-trailer/109858/

Here’s the synopsis:

Johnny Worricker (Bill Nighy) is a long-serving M15
officer. His boss and best friend Benedict Baron (Michael Gambon) dies
suddenly, leaving behind him an inexplicable file, threatening the
stability of the organization. Meanwhile, a seemingly chance encounter
with Johnny’s striking next-door neighbour and political activist Nancy
Pierpan (Rachel Weisz) seems too good to be true. Set in London and
Cambridge, Page Eight is a contemporary spy film which addresses intelligence issues and moral dilemmas peculiar to the new century.

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury Page-eight-movie-image-rachel-weisz-01-600x302
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:39 am

true lilly wrote:Would someone please explain to Billy Ruben,
with the same baseless dribble that was debunked before he started. Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 2803512470

You see,you just lied again,you said yesterday that I'm off your foes list,I'll find it with a link too,all,just to prove you're a liar...

lol!

Back in a second...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Would someone please explain to Billy Ruben,

You see,you just lied again,you said yesterday that I'm off your foes list,I'll find it with a link too,all,just to prove you're a liar...

lol!

Back in a second...

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1278p60-ballarat-police-confirm-my-suspicionstrue-lilly-lied-about-car-bombings#21130

true lilly wrote:
Ooh, I just knew, Jason was not 'done', when he sent that last text,
so I thought I'd take him off the foes list, to read what he publicly posted.

See,the many fibs you say everyday,they add up,it’s just hard to find,buried under spam and mountains of it.I went through your post history,5 pages of worthless disjointed schizoid rantings,just to find this.And for your information,Liar,you don’t have to take me off the foes list,by all means,please,leave me on,just hit the button,that says Preview Post,OK?

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 am

but look at the thread before I came along...0 replies and 3 reads for the first 5 hours.I come along and it's bursting with life and colour and made many demons happy and magical.You never realise the positive results I bring to a life of blandness,such as yours.
Show a bit of respect,or even better,a bit of leg...

cheers wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:04 am

Billy Ruben wrote:but look at the thread before I came along...0 replies and 3 reads for the first 5 hours.I come along and it's bursting with life and colour and made many demons happy and magical.You never realise the positive results I bring to a life of blandness,such as yours.
Show a bit of respect,or even better,a bit of leg...

cheers wacky

Remember this True Lilly:

Billy Ruben wrote:Everytime she posts,tiny little demons get excited,at the chance for more mischief
cheers ccc
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 am

Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 252310...interesting, how much more interest there is in this news,
than far more important and globally impacting news, such as:

Indian state mulls ban on black magic Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 449107794
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:49 am

true lilly wrote:Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 252310...interesting, how much more interest there is in this news,
than far more important and globally impacting news, such as:

Indian state mulls ban on black magic Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 449107794

You're really warning us of your impending Indian Spam that means nothing.

I'm a little irritable today,know why.

It's three days since my first munchies,after getting stoned.I ate alot of sugar and meat in those times.I've been to the crapper six times today.

My ring-gear (arsehole/sphincter),is swollen,puffy and very raw.

jawdrop

All that acidic sugars are coming out,it hurts so much,I thought of coating it with butter,as I have no savlon cream.

If I do one of those ripper farts,I might bleed,in a very embarressing way.It's so sore and tender,please help,feels like gravel up there and very scratchey.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:36 am

'Why would I try to stop him?'
Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 649363-carl-williams
11:21AM
Elissa Hunt
UPDATE 4.10pm:
CARL Williams' father has told court
he knew of plans to kill Jason Moran
during a trial into his son's murder.

Williams alleged murderer on trial

Carl Williams: George can't meet eye of son's accused killer
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Carl's eyes on $1 million reward
Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 736730-cctv-still
Paul Anderson
CARL Williams was helping police
solve a big case in the hope of a
$1 million reward and other perks,
his dad tells the Supreme Court.

Father: George Williams cold on accused
Williams alleged murderer on trial

Labor MP didn't commit crime - police
Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 736316-craig-thomson
Yoni Bashan
NSW police have dropped their investigation
into Craig Thomson over allegations his used
a union credit card to pay for prostitutes.

6 comments on this story

Onshore: Officials warn of detention overflow

Phillip Hudson: Just don't mention the N word
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:32 am

Williams found in 'awful lot of blood'
Carl Williams trial: Security footage of bashing shown to jury 561422-carl-williams
Paul Anderson
A BARWON Prison guard on duty the day Carl Williams was killed
by a fellow inmate has described how he found the bashed victim.

10 years: Carl wanted jail term cut to aid police

Stabbing death: Facebook frenzy killer loses appeal
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down