Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!!

3 posters

Go down

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Empty No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:30 pm

Amy Winehouse Dead...!!!

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Amywinehouse25

WOW...!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2018025/Amy-Winehouse-dead-The-rapid-rise-tragic-fall-deeply-flawed-prodigy.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Empty Re: No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:48 pm

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Twenty7club

Interesting To Me, I Met Amy Winehouse And Pete Docherety At The Crop Circles...!!!

Plan B Says She's Dead...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Empty Re: No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!!

Post  MoMo Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:03 pm

yes, a tragedy, yet did you not see this coming?

Actions>Consequences

Cause>Effect

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! 1275748832_32548_1181191189995_1834663461_338973_1019015_n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjh9lQXLWk
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:32 pm

el kabong wrote:yes, a tragedy, yet did you not see this coming?

Actions>Consequences

Cause>Effect

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! 1275748832_32548_1181191189995_1834663461_338973_1019015_n

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kjh9lQXLWk

Yes, There Was A Grim Reality To It,

Bit Like Jade Goody...

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Jadegoodyhascervicalcan

But The Girl Had Talent, Maybe Precoscious Sylvia Young Stage School Talent,

But She Had A Good Eye For Personal Tragedy...

Which In Reality Was No More Than Being High Maintainance...

I Loved This Ditty/Vocal Warbling, By The Drug Fuelled Princess Programme...!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:33 pm

No doubt she was highly talented. They don't pass out Emmys on the street corners and she got 5 for her second album.

As an Atheist you may 'feel' that humans are merely 'smart animals', not 'special' Beings touched by the Finger of God.

As such the Atheist at best can only embrace Moral relativism.

Jeffrey Burton Russell
Professor of History, Emeritus

University of California
Santa Barbara

http://www.veritas-ucsb.org/library/russell/home.html

RELATIVISM

http://www.veritas-ucsb.org/library/russell/Relativism.html

............I first encountered radical relativism in a classroom in the early 70s, when I was showing pictures and photographs of violence. Among the pictures was one of a soldier kicking a little boy to death. One of the young women in the class argued strongly that we had no right to make a value judgment about the soldier's act. After much time in discussion, she finally allowed that the soldier's act might have been wrong--but NOT because the boy was suffering. Rather, her reason was that the soldier "might have enjoyed the boy's company if he had got to know him." She allowed that from the boy's point of view things probably looked different. But the only judgment she would make on the soldier was on the basis of the pleasure he might have deprived himself of. There is no GOOD; there is only feeling good. The pleasure principle. Good and evil depend on how you happen to feel. Note the phrase "Happen to feel."..........The current dismissal of Reason is depressing, as the results of such a dismissal were foretold during the eighteenth century. Many philosophers, such as Thomas Jefferson, still firmly declared that the rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness were rights precisely they came from Nature and Nature's God. The great philosopher Immanuel Kant constructed a moral system of universal validity based, not upon revelation, but upon reason. But some Enlightenment writers emphasized the human origin of human knowledge, law, and morality. The implications of this were seen, and shown, quite clearly buy none other than the Marquis de Sade, a brilliant writer as well as the originator of sadism. Sade took relativist assumptions to their logical extreme. If there are no moral absolutes, then there are no moral absolutes. If you prefer having a good dinner at a restaurant to raping and killing children, that is your prerogative, fine, and I don't judge you, but if I prefer raping and murdering children, what grounds do you have for judging me? The Enlightenment philosophers fell over one another disowning Sade, particularly since he practiced much of what he preached, but he was dead right. If there are no absolutes there are no absolutes...............One Relativist reply is: don't worry. Societies make social contracts that prevent fundamental evils. Oh? Says who? What authority determines what these fundamental evils are? Or, don't worry: no society would form values allowing the raping and murdering of babies. Oh? Such societies have existed and do exist. Absent inherent, absolute values, who indeed is to say what is what is right? Sixty years ago, German society supported Hitler, and there are still a lot of Russians who honor Stalin. Human nature is basically good. Says who? Say the victims of Timothy McVeigh? Of Hitler, or Pol Pot, or Stalin, or Genghis Khan, or of holy inquisitions and holy wars? Relativists may object to torturing babies or exterminating Jews, but on what basis? Because they happen to feel that it isn't nice? You must not bomb synagogues? Says who? You must not discriminate against African-Americans. Says who? You must not legislate what a woman may do with her body. Says who? Every moral statement a Relativist makes, whether others agree with it or not, falls when confronted with the simple question, says who? "Says I" is the only ultimate response a Relativist can make. And the reply to that is pretty quick: "So what?".........

Conversely, the main reason the Jews are successful is they have accepted an absolute, the Torah/Instruction of YHWH/God, that there are limits to behaviour. To defer pleasure today for the responsibilities and needs of today for a better tommorrow. thumbs up

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

Lectures: 28a,b--43a,b--

There are Right and Wrongs.

Are Jews Generic?

http://entitledtoanopinion.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/sowellgeneric.pdf

A very interesting PDF, by a Black American Scholar. Very erudite.

End of the day Amy made a very small splash in the pond and never reached her true potential, which probably would have been very amazing. Same for Jimmy, Janis etc........

wave

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! E46fdcb0-725e-457e-a989-225423ab5c71

Last edited by el kabong on Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:43 pm

el kabong wrote:

End of the day Amy made a very small splash in the pond and never reached her true potential, which probably would have been very amazing. Same for Jimmy, Janis etc........

wave

The Smallest Of Splashes Will Make Ripples In The Big Pond...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:21 pm

el kabong wrote:No doubt she was highly talented. They don't pass out Emmys on the street corners and she got 5 for her second album.

As an Atheist you may 'feel' that humans are merely 'smart animals', not 'special' Beings touched by the Finger of God.

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! E46fdcb0-725e-457e-a989-225423ab5c71

not 'special' Beings touched by the Finger of God.

to me,all living things have the "current" (life-force) going through them.I have seen animals display far more emotive qualities than humans do.I'm not arrogant to say we are the premiere life-form on this planet,more a multitude of chess pieces on some infernal chess-board,playing out the whims and fancies,of a bi-polar,schizoid deity...

Ok,we are really connected...no way.We are alien minded to this planet.Funny,the animals that are seen as lower case to us as beings,yet we have no connection to Earth,yet,animals can read the bio-rhythms and desert an area before an Earthquake or Flood can decimate the area.We,without scientific measuring equipment...die.

To me,Satan had his joke and won,long ago...we humans,act like animals.I mean,if we don't get our own way,we kill,like True Lilly wants to everytime I troll or spam her threads.Or for example,you paint your nemisis as a child molester,hoping some yokel local will bash foe of Lilly....to death,or at least a bloody pulp.

Where animal friends I have and know,just want love,attention and someone to spend time with.They're much more giving than humans,except if your name is Biblegirl or Antiem...

No,love my cats,a chook,yabby and two children...the rest can be Beezlebubbed...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:No doubt she was highly talented. They don't pass out Emmys on the street corners and she got 5 for her second album.

not 'special' Beings touched by the Finger of God.

to me,all living things have the "current" (life-force) going through them.I have seen animals display far more emotive qualities than humans do.I'm not arrogant to say we are the premiere life-form on this planet,more a multitude of chess pieces on some infernal chess-board,playing out the whims and fancies,of a bi-polar,schizoid deity...

Ok,we are really connected...no way.We are alien minded to this planet.Funny,the animals that are seen as lower case to us as beings,yet we have no connection to Earth,yet,animals can read the bio-rhythms and desert an area before an Earthquake or Flood can decimate the area.We,without scientific measuring equipment...die.

To me,Satan had his joke and won,long ago...we humans,act like animals.I mean,if we don't get our own way,we kill,like True Lilly wants to everytime I troll or spam her threads.Or for example,you paint your nemisis as a child molester,hoping some yokel local will bash foe of Lilly....to death,or at least a bloody pulp.

Where animal friends I have and know,just want love,attention and someone to spend time with.They're much more giving than humans,except if your name is Biblegirl or Antiem...

No,love my cats,a chook,yabby and two children...the rest can be Beezlebubbed...

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Funny-black-cat-yawning

thumbs up

nicely said............ cheers

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Memes-smart-ass-cat-i-dont-see-your-problem
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Don't Be Fooled By Your Anthropomorphism Of The Furry Freinds...

If Cats Wern't Such Minature Versions Of Lions,

I Think They Would See You As Supper,

Or A Tasty Snack...!!!

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Catlion

Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Or A Tasty Snack...!!!

No..!!!, No!!!. No!!! Amy Whinehouse Becomes The Latest 27 Clubber...!!! Catlion

Now,that's weird,I had that thought with Sandy the other day...With Lisa,you'd be safe...but Sandy and Nuts,dead on sight,I watch Sandy and Lisa both do this strange meow,when trapped behind a fly screen and they're staring at birds,Lisa,would just play,Sandy would kill for the flesh...and Nuts,is just a sadistic prick,but loves me...and detest nearly every other human or living thing.

He's my brother in laws cat,that he dumped on me,and after 6-7 operations,and $3500 later,with on going cost for medicinal food...nearly $6000 (yes,I do add up every cent fat bastard did to me)...we have a healthy,but narcistic ginger cat,that looks like the one playing with his balls in the video.

But I love him,anyway.

Huge bastard he is,but a coward...Sandy,whoa,don't flippin\' heck with the Puddie...she's tough.Lisa,was love...beautiful.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:28 am

Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Or A Tasty Snack...!!!

Not all cats there Sod,just like this Rolly Polly Puddie,not all humans will set you up to fall either...just most of them.I'd laugh,but sad and true.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down