Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BEAUTIFUL...

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Empty Re: BEAUTIFUL...

Post  true lilly Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:25 pm

Very Happy Video: Dog gives birth to 17 puppies

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 A_tdy_brown_puppies_101221.thumb

Celebrations in Germany
after a Rhodesian Ridgeback
gives birth to 17 puppies,
and all survive.

TODAYshow.com's
Dara Brown reports. (TODAY)

Very Happy
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:29 am

el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:
Hey, wanna try for a little honesty of context,
and a little less hypocrisy?

It was 'YOU', 'el ka bong', who claimed to,
HAVE "VOICES TELLING 'YOU' TO KILL ME
",
a HUMAN Being with PEOPLE And Animals to Care for!

Whether out of insane hate, frustration or boredom,
I can't know, so simply suggested a couple of therapies
known to be effective for those who resist asking God for help.

But if 'YOU' Believe that a bit of Fly or Game Fishing is
WORSE THAN MURDER, I'd say 'YOUR' BRAIN IS BROKEN.
And if 'YOU' don't, but WANT OTHERS TO BUY THAT POISON,
I'd say 'YOUR' heart is BROKEN BEYOND Mortal REPAIR.

.incoherentt gibberish......![/b][/color]

Ahoy!!!! lillian, it was a fukin' joke, get a life....it wasn't me, el kabong the munificent who said that..it was a joke picture of a kitty kat....................

only you would take this as a serious threat to you...............relax, snoops is non violent/lethal....... thumbs up

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 The_voices_are_talking-1611

cheers

wonder she has'nt accused you of being Billy,I used the Voices are telling me to kill you along time ago,along with a car on fire...I made her very upset and paranoid for that one...and for that,I'm very sorry to her...and yes,never heard the end of it for 6 farkin' months,I deeply regretted it in the end...for sanities sake...

@ True Lilly...now never mention my name in vain again madam,so I don't have to visit amd surprise you...now do carry on with your coded spam and continue with your slanted interpretations.

The bible is hard enough to understand,without True Lilly weird view...Kosher Kanackas of Pangea...Jesus H Christ... lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:19 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:

",

Ahoy!!!! lillian, it was a fukin' joke, get a life....it wasn't me, el kabong the munificent who said that..it was a joke picture of a kitty kat....................

only you would take this as a serious threat to you...............relax, snoops is non violent/lethal....... thumbs up

cheers

wonder she has'nt accused you of being Billy,I used the Voices are telling me to kill you along time ago,along with a car on fire...I made her very upset and paranoid for that one...and for that,I'm very sorry to her...and yes,never heard the end of it for 6 farkin' months,I deeply regretted it in the end...for sanities sake...

@ True Lilly...now never mention my name in vain again madam,so I don't have to visit amd surprise you...now do carry on with your coded spam and continue with your slanted interpretations.

The bible is hard enough to understand,without True Lilly weird view...Kosher Kanackas of Pangea...Jesus H Christ... lol!

yeah, lilly boobies willy needs to lighten up. discard that freight train of baggage she hauls around. popcorn
cheers
wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 pm

el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:

",

cheers

yeah, lilly boobies willy needs to lighten up. discard that freight train of baggage she hauls around. popcorn
cheers
wave

Welll...it'll be difficult,she's already written you off as a self hating Jew...actually,I read your post,I was pretty blown away by some of the spiritual wisdom and of course,the fact that God is setting up a paradise for jew and gentile alike...it was good to see instead of secular chosen few.Did'nt go in depth,just cherry picked....I thought your long post was to counter Lillys' rather long slabs of hate...so,clever work there old son... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:22 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:

",

only you would take this as a serious threat to you...............relax, snoops is non violent/lethal....... BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 823521

Well I did QUOTE and REPLY TO "el kabong",
so are 'you' telling us;
'you are he'?,
remembering 'your' SAME THREAT
(but forgetting which 'name' 'you' posted it under)?,
or simply, freaking out from too many bongs while
seeing so many chickens come home to roost?
Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:

",

cheers

cheers
wave

Welll...it'll be difficult,she's already written you off as a self hating Jew...actually,I read your post,I was pretty blown away by some of the spiritual wisdom and of course,the fact that God is setting up a paradise for jew and gentile alike...it was good to see instead of secular chosen few.Did'nt go in depth,just cherry picked....I thought your long post was to counter Lillys' rather long slabs of hate...so,clever work there old son... thumbs up rolf

Hi billy, nice to meet you. cheers

The Irony is: I am a Gentile, lmao born and raised Roman Catholic, which means you never understand the scripture.....long path.decades later after much exploration, finally began reading the Jews/Rabbis understandings........should have been obvious, it is their Book, in their language, so I got past all the Xn antisemitism and propaganda and took a new look....amazing!! 4 Levels of Understanding of all words/verses.......very profound. lillian is anti-torah, church replaces Israel kinda gal........doesn't even understand the Book at the literal level.....

Rueben is one of the Tribes, check it out:

Torah on the Web - Virtual Beit Midrash
http://www.vbm-torah.org/

These two Documents provide an indepth examination of Biblical Doctrines, from the Rabbinic View. thumbs up

The Thirteen Divine Attributes of Mercy, by Rav Ezra Bick
http://www.vbm-torah.org/13.html

The following explain virtually every concept in the Book. thumbs up cheers
IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE KUZARI: AN INTRODUCTION TO JEWISH PHILOSOPHY by Prof. Shalom Rosenberg

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

What I did was set aside my own ego and personal preferences and studied impartialy....the rewards are awesomw....begin with the Torah, literallt, then allegoricaly, then Metaphorically, then Kabbalah...that is where the ultimate understandingis, but the prerequisite is a few years of Torah Study to build a foundation.....the Book is without peer.

From an Anglican Bishop, pretty good for a Gentile.
JESUS AND THE IDENTITY OF GOD

Most Gentiles don't understand the 'chosen' thingie without study........it doesn't mean elitism. Rather messenger, paradigm.......and I take my hat off to the Jews, they have been faithful despite much persecution and propaganda. tiphat

An adroit Gentile understanding of 'Choseness' here. In the footsteps...has a good Rabbinic understanding............suffice it to say 'Source' is for ALL Life, ALL the Planet.......desires us to Love one another, not exploit one another.......

The Christian and Other Religions: the Biblical Evidence
Christopher J. H. Wright

http://www.theologicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/religions_wright.pdf

Kabbalah: the Revelation of King Messiah YahShua
http://www.agudatbris.com/writtings2010/kabalah_revelation_messiah_yahshua.pdf

Thanx for the compliments, those long Posts had hard Data from Prime sources, Master Rabbis/Teachers...that is why I asked her if she could comprehend them. The Two core concepts of Tzelem Elokim and Tikkun Olam are KEY to understanding the overarching message of the Bible and refutes the shallow understanings and the antisemitic propaganda. thumbs up
cheers

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:42 am

Billy, the Jews Message is so awesome I'll repeat it here: thumbs up

First page of Bereshit/Genesis is ALL Humans are made in the Image of God-Tzelem Elokim, which means ALL Humans have the sam ultimate ancesters--Adam & Eve,,,nobody is better then anybody else. cheers

Tzelem Elokim=Humankind as Image of Yah

1: Has Intelligence

2: Has Freewill

3: Has component of Spiritual Being-A Soul

4: HaShem/YHWH Rules the Universe and Spirit World, Humans have dominion over the Lower World.

5: Has the faculty of Judgement

6: Has an inherent Holiness and Dignity
Quote:

Quote:
As created in the image of God, humans are endowed with "three intrinsic dignities": infinite value, equality, and uniqueness.

The first means that human life cannot be weighed, measured, or compared in terms of, that is, subordinated to, any other value. In the Kantian parlance Parlance humans are always a goal or end in themselves and never a means to something else.

The second term implies that no person or group is privileged over another. In fact, idolatry Idolatry results when a person or group absolutizes itself or its message.

The third idea reinforces the dignity of every human by insisting that each person is irreplaceable and has a special role to play in the redemption of the world.

The jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." [5] Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of Yahweh play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Summarized
We=ALL Living things-creatures-sustained and Nurtured by Yahweh-will fill the World with Life.

* We will reshape the Historical Reality, the Flesh & Blood world we inhabit, to sustain that Life at the highest possible level.

* Life will multiply and triumph Quantitatively over allits enemies; including Entropy, Death, and Disorder.

* Life will equally triumph Qualitatively.

* All of lifes capacities/potentials will be developed fully and realized.

* When Life blossoms to its fullest capacity that treats all Life, especially Human Life-the most developed form-and sustains it with the highest and fullest respect that it deserves, then Life will be in harmony with existence and deeply related to Yahweh, its Source and Sustainer(Natural Laws)

* This is the Jews Story, and by default; the Christians/Xns.

* Telling the Story of Creation is the Jews 'Witness'. The present evidentiary Facts contradict the Narrative fairly substantialy.

* Yet, This Story of Creation is shared by Jews and Xns.

* This Story leads Humans to see existence as best they can, from a Cosmic Perspective-Sub Specie Aeternitatis.

* From that Vantage Point there are Three Grand Movements in the unfolding Pattern of the Cosmos

1: The World is moving from Chaos to Order. From the Big Bang, with no Laws of Nature to the regularity of the Life sustaining Laws of Nature.

2: The World is moving from Non-Life to Life. From a State in which no life existed to the emergence of Life. From one cell, untold replications, life has grown Quantitatively, and developed Qualitatively. It has luxuriated and spread into a vast range of forms over and through a variety of sustaining conditions/environments.

* The declaration that Life is growing, moving from non-life to life is counter-intuitive.
Death & Entropy refute that contention.

The 'Key' is Yahweh-The Hidden, Infinite Source of Life with limitless Goodness, Love and Power that sustains Life and Nurtures every possible Form of Life into Being.

* Yahweh, the Divine Source evokes the Third Grand Movement of the Cosmos

3: Life is growing ever more to resemble its Ground: Yahweh.

Life moves from being less to becoming more and more like Yahweh. The highest form of Life, the Human Being, represents the High Point reached thus far.

In Human Form, life so resembles its Maker that it is called; Biblically; 'The Image of Yah'

* This emergence of "The Image of Yah" is the Turning Point in Cosmic History according to Jews & Xns.

Up to that point Life has been sworn to 'Be Fruitful & Multiply' (maximizing reproductive success) through a built-in control Programme-A 'Selfish Gene'- that drives the process.

* The 'Image of Yahs' Consciousness is so much like Yahwehs that Humans are able to 'grasp' this overall pattern of which we, ourselves are part, and to join voluntarily in its realization.

* Similarly, The Human 'Image of Yah' has a capacity to Love ALL their fellow creatures and every aspect of the Universe, as well as the Maker of it all and the Beauty of the Plan.

* Once Humans understand and embrace this understanding, they will lovingly identify with and willingly participate in the process of Perfection.

* Yahweh has invited us, as Humans, The 'Image of Yah', to enter into a Covenantal Partnership, committed to Love, to join fully in perfecting the Universe.

Tikun Olam

* The People of Israel joyfully acknowledge that Yahwehs first Covenant, the Noahide Covenant, never superseded, is made with ALL Humanity, not exclusively with Jews and/or Xns alone.

* It is made with ALL Sentient Beings.

* ALL Beings are called to recognize and participate in Natures Patterns.

* To accept Limits.

* To Direct their choices and actions in favour of Life.

* To join in working for Order against Chaos.

* We are ALL CHOSEN to become part of the movement from Non-Life to Life.

* We are commanded to increase Life and make it grow ever more like its Maker.

* The purpose of the Religious way of life is to create the nurturing ambience of memory and experience, of relationships and actions that sustain Human growth and turns it towards Yahweh.

* Being in the 'Image of Yahweh' brings with it more Yahweh like capacities. It bestows intrinsic Dignity, a climatic extension of that respect to which all of life is entitled.

* The People of Israel hold these Truths to be self-evident: That ALL Humans are created in 'The Image of Yahweh'; and endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable Rightts, among which are:

* Infinite Value

* Equality

* Uniqueness.

These are Birthrights of every Son & Daughter of Yahweh

The Siani Event was the ultimate Social Engineering event.

The Torah is the first, and oldest Book written in an Alphabet/Alephbet ........this alters the hegemony of the Brain to being left hemisphereical centric=Abstract, linear and sequential.the ground for Theoretical Science.....

Unique, peerless and optimistic..... wacky
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:45 am

From Rabbi Greenbergs book, 'For the Sake of Heaven & Earth. thumbs up
Jews and Xns are redicovering 'The Image of Yah' in each other, after a coupla millenia of discord and animus.

This rediscovery allows each to uncover and affirm each others role in the Divine Plan. The Kingdom of Yahweh is advanced and comes closer.

'You are my witnesses says Yahweh' Isaiah 43:10

The People of Israel are Yahwehs Servants, 'Chosen' to witness to the loving Creator and the Divine Plan for Humanity and the Cosmos.

The People of Israel = not just the Israelis, or Jews, but to all who affirm that Yahweh has made a valid Covenant with Abraham and his descendants and all who take up the task of World Redemption so that the covenant can be fulfilled.

For that is the purpose of making the covenant.

Xns and Muslims are recognized as Abrahams children when they purge themselves of Supersessionist claims and hatred of Jews.

To be True to its Witness, the People of Israel tell 3 Stories to the World, the rest of Humanity, in the presence of Yahweh and in the presence of their fellow Humans.

1: They tell the Story of Creation, the Divine Vision of an intended perfect World. Jew & Xn stake their existence that this World will come to be.

2: The Story of the Covenant, the process operating between a Divine-Human partnership whereby our imperfect World will be brought back to that state of Perfection.

3: The Story of Redemption-sometimes called: 'The End of Days'-'The Messiah Story'-which is the culmination and realization of the process.

At the end, Holistic perfection will be achieved.

Peace between Humans.

Between Humans and all the rest of Life, between all Life and Nature itself, and between all of the above and Yahweh.

Three Stories add up to one comprehensive Story: The Triumph of Life

You really need to read: The Alphabet versus the goddess, Leonard Shlain, also his first book, Art & Physics; you are clueless, also Howard Bloom, the Lucifer Principle,

Superorganisms/memes compete, as one Entelechy rises, others fall.

Of all the ANE Superorganisms/Memes, only the Jews have survivied.
Alphabetic Literacy profoundly reconfigured the relationship between the Hebrews and their Deity and between the Hebrews and their neighbours. The other ANE cultures.

The Jews have an unshakable faith.

The Religious beliefs of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Hittites, Hyskos, Hurrians, Cretans, Mittani, Assyrians, Persians, Canaanites, Ugarites, Akkadians, Egyptians, Greeks, Phoenicians, Philistines, and Roman Belief Systems have diminished greatly and most have disappeared.

The Hebrew Faith has withstood the Viscitudes of times, surviving catastrophes that should have extinguished them.

So it stands to reason, from a Mechanical Perspective, the Hebrews core Meme is very strong.

I'm an Optimist, my cup runneth over. thumbs up

cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:49 am

Ah Ha. Well now I will have to get around to rewriting
that, deleted before I could post it, post of mine, to show folk
the straight line, 'you' have twisted around 'your' own neck,
in 'your' desperate effort to hang the LIVING.

But I'm tired now, so I'll leave this to whet the appetite,
For Truth, for those who hunger, with a little water of Life...

Oh, this is where I had a post deleted before I could send it.

So I won't waste time rewriting that, but will re-post what also fits.

ONE of me, on ONE site...I'd have to, 'Mega Million post',
to keep up with The WORLD WIDE WEB of LIARS, SLAVING
to NET THE LIVING in the DEATH 'they' WORSHIP'.

And; 'you' also INSULT "tintin",
who, so DESPERATELY 'thinks'
he NEEDS to believe,
that, 'NUMBers' 'rule'.

And so, for The Sake of Those 'you' and 'your' MASTERS
WANT DEAD, I am Justified in repeating-:

What, 'they', YOUR MASTERS, kept 'you' in the dark?
'You' aren't aware of key 'intell.' on me?
I'm 'habitually', 'non-habitual'.
A, go with the flow, time and place, kinda gal.

It's something that comes with LIVING in Real Time,
in The Real World.

Oh well, if you must keep trusting those using you, you must.

Because it does help the 'lost' but Living and Searching, with
their Whole Heart and Minds, to See their way back Home and
to Life, and on their behalf, I thank you for giving me just cause,
to repeat:

The 'man' (WOmen OWN his balls), chosen to marry me,
is a PUN 'MASTER', trained by the likes of BOBBY TINKER.

I studied hard and learned much, while he tried to convert me
from my faith in The Creator.

I'm not too bad at picking what 'jokes' are designed to,
both, reveal and conceal.

I've posted much on the topic for others to learn to recognize
when someone is trying to hoodwink them.

Unlike "tintin" and his CONspiracy Industry muppets & sock puppets.

And I'll see 'your' desperate BS, and raise it with simple fact:

O.K. DENIED ('your' BLATANTLY FALSE claim, of WHO, My God IS).
That's CORI'S 'god'. You know, that twisted bitter thing
that PROUDLY BOASTS 'they' WANT 99.9% of HUMANS, DEAD.

Anyway, I've ignored the rest of 'your' desperate dribble,
but others haven't ignored this:

Aarnout van der Plooge aka "tintin" BOUGHT and DRANK
an average of 4 Bottles of Good Aussie Wine a night, by himself,
without so much as offering a taste to his hosts, I might add,
before taking his sleeping pills, due to the nightmares that
THE FILTHY MEANS of HIS FILTHY Worldly 'wealth' caused,
that he NEEDED to BLACK OUT in order to face another day.

And despite SEEING FOR HIMSELF that I was HAPPIER
in My Faith than all the 'fun' he could and tried to buy,
with HIS STOLEN 'JEW' GOLD, he still tried to bribe me into
joining him in his DEMON TORMENTED, DEMON WORSHIP,
and refused to heed my pleading that he refrain from,
GETTING BLOTTO before flying out of Melbourne, 'under
the name of' 'Aarnout van der Plooge'.
Which he couldn't have done without our, including 'HIS MATE'S';
(the man who was 'chosen' to marry me and sabotage my children),
help...the same man who 'suddenly needed' to fly out of Melbourne
to Sydney, when "tintin" aka Aarnout van der Plooge flew into Sydney,
before flying into Melbourne, after already buy his ticket and giving me
only 3 days notice of his arrival.

But 'you' don't need to know the rest of the very telling details.
Those who do, did and do.

Oh and are 'you' going to delete this post before I can send it,
as 'you' did my last post Rolling Eyes , even knowing that those who matter,
have them read as they are being written?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:50 am

THE UNIVERSAL DESIRE FOR CLOSENESS TO G-D...AND THE SECRET OF THE SABBATH by Rabbi Chaim Richman
http://www.lttn.org/sabbath.html

The following teaching from the riches of the Oral Tradition is about a level of understanding the Sabbath which is relevant to Jews and non-Jews alike. It is based on a teaching by Rabbi Chaim ben Atar (1746-1793), known as "the holy Light of Life," based on the title of his most famous work.

I. The World Intuitively Pines for G-d
Man - The Centerpiece of Creation
The created world can be divided into four basic categories: the inanimate, plant, animal, and 'speaking' life - man. Man, the highest level of creation, is the only creature endowed with the capability of speech, and this is what singles him out as a completely separate category - he has the greatest potential to develop a relationship with his Creator. He is the center of creation and its purpose and crowning achievement. For this reason, he was created last, and introduced into the Garden... to enable him to enter into a complete world, ready for him, furnished and equipped in advance to house its illustrious occupant.

Every Level of Creation Possesses a Soul
Man is followed by the members of the animal kingdom. Next in line comes the plant kingdom, and finally, inanimate creation - the lowest level of creation, as exemplified by stone. Even stone, the Torah teaches, possesses some degree of life-force, however weak. For it is impossible for something which the Holy One has created to be incapable of recognizing Him. Therefore, commensurate to that degree of life-force, awareness of the Divine could be said to exist within it...

Desire for Closeness to G-d... The Prime Mover
And so the soul, the essence, of every creature, each according to its level of understanding, has some inkling of the greatness of the Creator, and actually carries on a relationship with Him. This soul is constantly driven with endless passion to come closer to the source of all life, the Great and Perfect Light of the L-rd... how much more so should this be true among the higher, more spiritual elements of creation who understand to some extent what it means to 'cling' to the light of the living G-d.

All of Creation is United in the Desire for Closeness to G-d
Herein lies one of the greatest secrets of creation...

All life on earth... and even the actual physical elements that comprise the planet itself - the entire world as one, including every level of creation, from the lowest level of the inanimate - stones and earth, to the highest and most intelligent life-form, man himself; an endless pageant which spans every creature, plant and animal - all are constantly and inexorably united by an all-consuming, burning desire for G-d. This is the vital force which drives the world; this desire is the power which fuels the universe... it reverberates within the entire life-force, and the whole globe, like a man beating with one heart, knows on the deepest level with absolute clarity that there is nothing as sweet, desirable, and sustaining as 'Dveykut' - the ability to 'cling' close to the light of the Creator. This is the purpose of life itself, and on the deepest collective intuitive level, all are aware that nothing else is worth living for. This longing is itself the vital life-force of everything, and the entire world draws from it at once. In other words, this longing for G-d is what fuels the world to go on.

Because G-d is the Creator of all existence, He maintains an intimate link with each and every creature, regardless of its spiritual capacity. Obviously not all of creation is equal in spiritual sensitivity. Regardless of this, that link of intimate knowledge still exists, according to its degree of conciousness and development.

The jewish religion is founded on the divine assurance and human belief that the world will be perfected." [5] Judaism engages with and seeks to overcome these realities of history through its notion of covenant. The covenant is that dynamic which God inaugurated in history, that partnership between God and the jewish people, to achieve the dignities for which all humans were created. Jews are those teachers, models, and co-workers-having both a divine and human partners - whom God designated to help all persons and even nature achieve redemption. For Greenberg, the messianic dream of perfection will not be realized by divine fiat, but by "improving this world, one step at a time."

These understandings of God, humans, and the world are expressed through the Torah and lived-out by the Jewish people through the Holy days and the Halakhah. In this view, Torah is that divine teaching which stands as "the constitution of the ongoing relationship of God and the Jewish people." Rabbi Greenberg

This expanded view/articulation of higher values help us to search for Yahwehs presence in the secular Realms of Life, some peeps call this: 'Holy Secularism'.

The Covenant is essentially a Divine, Loving, Pedagogic process. As Humans become more competent, Yahweh invites them to take up a more active role in the Task of Tikun Olam/World to Come, as Co-Creators.

The lay people of Yahweh play a more influential role in discerning Yahwehs purpose and in carrying out His Divine Mandates.

Later, ensuing Historical events reshape understandings of earlier Teachings.

Three Revolutionary Innovations in Human History took place.

1: Monotheism

2:Universal Codified Law

3: An Aleph/Bet 1,800 BCE
Monotheism rather then Polytheism, Rule of Law for All rather then the Divine Rights of Kings or Queens and an Aleph/Bet, less then thirty characters that replaced Iconographs/Ideograms and Hieroglyphs, enhancin Literacy amongst the masses.

The abstraction of all these innovations were mutually reinforcing.

Yahweh proclaimed that there exists a Codex of morality that stands above Human intercourse.

The 10 Commandments applied universally to everyone. no King, Pharoah, or Potentate was above the Law.

Refutes the rubric that 'Might makes Right'.

Yahweh expected all His Chosen peeps TO READ what He inspired to be written.

The Pentateuch is the oldest Book written in an Aleph/Bet-Alpha/Bet. Prior books were written in Cuneiform, Hierglyphs etc......

Yahweh forbade anyone from visualising Him. No Images. No Idolatry.

He sanctioned only the written word.

This promulgates equality and openness.

An overarching Theme of the Pentateuch, and ensuing Books of the Bible is: Justice for all.
A distinguishing feature of the Pentateuch from other belief systems of the Time is its dominating Theme of: Righteousness,

Living a pious life and obeying written law was/is more important than winning Battles, honouring the King, or sacrificing to a local god.

Justice for all was a unique community standard in an era when the dominant principle was a raised and clenched fist.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, the Exodus begins with the people shackled slaves.

Unlike other ANE Sagas, Yahweh 'Chose' the people rather then the people choosing their god.

Three Stories add up to one comprehensive Story: The Triumph of Life
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:54 am

The People of Israel = not just the Israelis, or Jews, but to all who affirm that Yahweh has made a valid Covenant with Abraham and his descendants and all who take up the task of World Redemption so that the covenant can be fulfilled.

For that is the purpose of making the covenant.

Xns and Muslims are recognized as Abrahams children when they purge themselves of Supersessionist claims and hatred of Jews.

The People of Israel are Yahwehs Servants, 'Chosen' to witness to the loving Creator and the Divine Plan for Humanity and the Cosmos.

cheers

Last edited by el kabong on Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:57 am

el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
el kabong wrote:
true lilly wrote:

",

cheers

cheers
wave

Hi billy, nice to meet you. cheers

The Irony is: I am a Gentile, lmao born and raised Roman Catholic, which means you never understand the scripture.....long path.decades later after much exploration, finally began reading the Jews/Rabbis understandings........should have been obvious, it is their Book, in their language, so I got past all the Xn antisemitism and propaganda and took a new look....amazing!! 4 Levels of Understanding of all words/verses.......very profound. lillian is anti-torah, church replaces Israel kinda gal........doesn't even understand the Book at the literal level.....

Rueben is one of the Tribes, check it out:

Torah on the Web - Virtual Beit Midrash
http://www.vbm-torah.org/

These two Documents provide an indepth examination of Biblical Doctrines, from the Rabbinic View. thumbs up

The Thirteen Divine Attributes of Mercy, by Rav Ezra Bick
http://www.vbm-torah.org/13.html

The following explain virtually every concept in the Book. thumbs up cheers
IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF THE KUZARI: AN INTRODUCTION TO JEWISH PHILOSOPHY by Prof. Shalom Rosenberg

http://www.vbm-torah.org/jewphi.htm

What I did was set aside my own ego and personal preferences and studied impartialy....the rewards are awesomw....begin with the Torah, literallt, then allegoricaly, then Metaphorically, then Kabbalah...that is where the ultimate understandingis, but the prerequisite is a few years of Torah Study to build a foundation.....the Book is without peer.

From an Anglican Bishop, pretty good for a Gentile.
JESUS AND THE IDENTITY OF GOD

Most Gentiles don't understand the 'chosen' thingie without study........it doesn't mean elitism. Rather messenger, paradigm.......and I take my hat off to the Jews, they have been faithful despite much persecution and propaganda. tiphat

An adroit Gentile understanding of 'Choseness' here. In the footsteps...has a good Rabbinic understanding............suffice it to say 'Source' is for ALL Life, ALL the Planet.......desires us to Love one another, not exploit one another.......

The Christian and Other Religions: the Biblical Evidence
Christopher J. H. Wright

http://www.theologicalstudies.org.uk/pdf/religions_wright.pdf

Kabbalah: the Revelation of King Messiah YahShua
http://www.agudatbris.com/writtings2010/kabalah_revelation_messiah_yahshua.pdf

Thanx for the compliments, those long Posts had hard Data from Prime sources, Master Rabbis/Teachers...that is why I asked her if she could comprehend them. The Two core concepts of Tzelem Elokim and Tikkun Olam are KEY to understanding the overarching message of the Bible and refutes the shallow understanings and the antisemitic propaganda. thumbs up
cheers

Ha! really,a Roman Catholic.
Well,you bought a spirituality from religeous texts I've never seen or experienced before.
Usually,whether it be,Christianity,Judaism,Islam,there's always some elitism,or eugenics protocols,vengeful killing surfacing within the scriptures.I actually liked some of Jesus's teachings,he always seemed laid back hippy,but the others,like the Old Testament,eye for an eye,
such forth...nah,not spiritual,nor Godlike that I perceive a creative force to be.

I draw alot from Spiritual Psychism,Torkam Sayardarian is my main influence,with Manly P Hall's books and lectures,that both,of differing paths,compliment each other and say the same thing.Actually,I have'nt invested time in Kabbalah,I thought it was just "Kosher Freemasonary",with different tags and phrases,sorry if you feel insulted by that,bare in mind,I'm commenting on something I've never read,but,at least,I won't lie to you,or make myself out nto be an authority,when I'm really,just a nobody.I would'nt even know the stuff I know,had it not be for The Occults that attacked me,or David Icke,who raised alot of unknow information,or made it easy to understand,including other researchers,in fields of funny enough,...UFOlogy.The good writers anyway.

Ahhh,damn,I broke a law tonight,from Questions and Answers,shit,I bagged True Lillys God...ahhh,the witch tricked me,but she does it herself and I fell for it,damn you True Lilly,fist shaking in the air...Sucked myself in.I'll check out more of your post and comment as best I can when the time comes.

Alot,including me,focus on the negatives of all religeous teachings,to find a few flowers of beauty,was very surprising,for that,I thank you greatly,regards,Jason...

thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

ooohh, 'you' DID DELETE my last post, AGAIN...
tut tut, 'your' MASTERS Will be upset at such a WEAK attempt,
to ply 'their' POISON.

Anyway, chew on, digest, and try not to choke on this, while I find
some of what 'you' ARE TERRIFIED 'your' BETTERS will kill 'you' for
not preventing my fingers putting out to those 'they' aim to DESTROY
and Replace with 'their' muppets-:

The 144,000 SPIRITUAL Virgin didn't 'marry' any religion
but sought the truth of God...
TRUTH IS, MITZRAIM is NOT EGYPT,
a shit strip of desert is NOT 'The Promised Land'...

The 7 Angels of the 7 churches
are the messengers of God
warning those called out, but that
got something pretty wrong.

ONLY ONE of those DIDN'T;
The One that
'MARRIED' NO WORLDLY RELIGION.
His LIVING Word is FOR and ABOUT
ALL Peoples over ALL The World.
When you FREE YOURSELF of the
'out of EGYPT' LIE, and Study His Word
against WHAT IS in His Creation, you CAN SEE
His Prophecies and Promises, 'reported' in 'the news'.

TERMINATOR..."They" REALLY DON'T like us making this case,
especially when...
They've yet to come and present
a single, credible, counter argument...
best 'they' can do is spout more EGYPT LIE based 'science' BS,
while continuing to ignore that most of the old testament,
was set on the old super-continent, making a complete farce of
any attempt to place The Land Promised to Spiritual Israel,
ANYWHERE IN THE NORTHERN HEMISPHERE, let alone, the Middle East!

And I see 'you' are flat out, INSANELY, MADLY, DELETING...Way TOO LATE,
but what the hey, I'll give it a bit of another go....

ONE of me, on ONE site...I'd have to, 'Mega Million post',
to keep up with The WORLD WIDE WEB of LIARS, SLAVING
to NET THE LIVING in the DEATH 'they' WORSHIP'.

And; 'you' also INSULT "tintin",
who, so DESPERATELY 'thinks'
he NEEDS to believe,
that, 'NUMBers' 'rule'.

And so, for The Sake of Those 'you' and 'your' MASTERS
WANT DEAD, I am Justified in repeating-:

What, 'they', YOUR MASTERS, kept 'you' in the dark?
'You' aren't aware of key 'intell.' on me?
I'm 'habitually', 'non-habitual'.
A, go with the flow, time and place, kinda gal.

It's something that comes with LIVING in Real Time,
in The Real World.

Oh well, if you must keep trusting those using you, you must.

Because it does help the 'lost' but Living and Searching, with
their Whole Heart and Minds, to See their way back Home and
to Life, and on their behalf, I thank you for giving me just cause,
to repeat:

The 'man' (WOmen OWN his balls), chosen to marry me,
is a PUN 'MASTER', trained by the likes of BOBBY TINKER.

I studied hard and learned much, while he tried to convert me
from my faith in The Creator.

I'm not too bad at picking what 'jokes' are designed to,
both, reveal and conceal.

I've posted much on the topic for others to learn to recognize
when someone is trying to hoodwink them.

Unlike "tintin" and his CONspiracy Industry muppets & sock puppets.

And I'll see 'your' desperate BS, and raise it with simple fact:

O.K. DENIED ('your' BLATANTLY FALSE claim, of WHO, My God IS).
That's CORI'S 'god'. You know, that twisted bitter thing
that PROUDLY BOASTS 'they' WANT 99.9% of HUMANS, DEAD.

Anyway, I've ignored the rest of 'your' desperate dribble,
but others haven't ignored this:

Aarnout van der Plooge aka "tintin" BOUGHT and DRANK
an average of 4 Bottles of Good Aussie Wine a night, by himself,
without so much as offering a taste to his hosts, I might add,
before taking his sleeping pills, due to the nightmares that
THE FILTHY MEANS of HIS FILTHY Worldly 'wealth' caused,
that he NEEDED to BLACK OUT in order to face another day.

And despite SEEING FOR HIMSELF that I was HAPPIER
in My Faith than all the 'fun' he could and tried to buy,
with HIS STOLEN 'JEW' GOLD, he still tried to bribe me into
joining him in his DEMON TORMENTED, DEMON WORSHIP,
and refused to heed my pleading that he refrain from,
GETTING BLOTTO before flying out of Melbourne, 'under
the name of' 'Aarnout van der Plooge'.
Which he couldn't have done without our, including 'HIS MATE'S';
(the man who was 'chosen' to marry me and sabotage my children),
help...the same man who 'suddenly needed' to fly out of Melbourne
to Sydney, when "tintin" aka Aarnout van der Plooge flew into Sydney,
before flying into Melbourne, after already buy his ticket and giving me
only 3 days notice of his arrival.

But 'you' don't need to know the rest of the very telling details.
Those who do, did and do.

Oh and are 'you' going to delete this post before I can send it,
as 'you' did my last post Rolling Eyes , even knowing that those who matter,
have them read as they are being written?
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ha! really,a Roman Catholic.
Well,you bought a spirituality from religeous texts I've never seen or experienced before.
Usually,whether it be,Christianity,Judaism,Islam,there's always some elitism,or eugenics protocols,vengeful killing surfacing within the scriptures.I actually liked some of Jesus's teachings,he always seemed laid back hippy,but the others,like the Old Testament,eye for an eye,
such forth...nah,not spiritual,nor Godlike that I perceive a creative force to be.

I draw alot from Spiritual Psychism,Torkam Sayardarian is my main influence,with Manly P Hall's books and lectures,that both,of differing paths,compliment each other and say the same thing.Actually,I have'nt invested time in Kabbalah,I thought it was just "Kosher Freemasonary",with different tags and phrases,sorry if you feel insulted by that,bare in mind,I'm commenting on something I've never read,but,at least,I won't lie to you,or make myself out nto be an authority,when I'm really,just a nobody.I would'nt even know the stuff I know,had it not be for The Occults that attacked me,or David Icke,who raised alot of unknow information,or made it easy to understand,including other researchers,in fields of funny enough,...UFOlogy.The good writers anyway.

Ahhh,damn,I broke a law tonight,from Questions and Answers,shit,I bagged True Lillys God...ahhh,the witch tricked me,but she does it herself and I fell for it,damn you True Lilly,fist shaking in the air...Sucked myself in.I'll check out more of your post and comment as best I can when the time comes.

Alot,including me,focus on the negatives of all religeous teachings,to find a few flowers of beauty,was very surprising,for that,I thank you greatly,regards,Jason...

thumbs up thumbs up

You get some time check out: Availiable in many libraries.

Kabbalah for the Layman, Kabbalist Rav Phillip Berg good intro,

The 72 Names of God: Technology for the Soul Yehuda Berg

Review of God is a Verb
http://velveteenrabbi.blogs.com/blog/2009/02/review-of-god-is-a-verb.html

Review of God is a Verb
In my spiritual direction class, we've each been asked to choose a book to review for our classmates. Off the list we were given, I chose Rabbi David Cooper's God is a Verb, and am sharing my review here as well because I thought some of y'all might dig this book too. There's a passage about the myriad ways of interpreting Torah which just knocks me out; it might merit its own post someday...

Early in his journey into engaged Jewish practice, Rabbi David Cooper discovered both the joys of pilpul (dialectical Talmud study, which fed his brain) and the need for sitting still (which fed his need to be "surrounded by the presence of the Divine at all times.") The desire to answer questions of why we are here and how we can transform our world for the better led him to the study of kabbalah.

Kabbalah, he writes, cannot be comprehended solely by intellect. It is not a "system," but a way of life. Cooper's approach to kabbalah refracts classical kabbalistic teachings and Hasidic stories through the prism of Jewish renewal. But renewal, he cautions, does not mean jettisoning what came before. "The move toward renewal does not mean the wholesale elimination of the 'old way, but the apprisal of everything from a fresh, honest perspective," he writes.

Not surprisingly, Cooper begins his exploration of kabbalah with a description of Rabbi Isaac Luria's cosmogony (story of how the universe came into being): the shattering of the vessels which had contained God’s light. He offers the Lurianic teaching that "[e]very particle in our physical universe, every structure and every being, is a shell that contains sparks of holiness. Our task...is to release each spark from the shell and raise it up...these sparks are raised through acts of lovingkindness, of being in harmony with the universe, and through higher awareness."

One mode of raising sparks is the study of Torah. One of my favorite passages in God is a Verb speaks of Torah study thus:

The literal account of the five books of Moses is almost impossible to appreciate without assistance. Hundreds of commentaries exist, and, as we might imagine, many offer interpretations that contradict others. Nobody agrees that there is a definitively "correct" way to read the Torah. In fact the oral tradition suggests that there are at least 600,000 different interpretations, representing the number of those who received the Torah through Moses at Mt. Sinai.

This is what makes the study of Torah so interesting. If we simply accept the literal meaning of what it says, then it is merely a book with many unusual stories. If we engage it, however, work with it and use a variety of methods to analyze the text, it yields hidden clues that lead us on to further investigation. Study like this, a continuous give and take, becomes a mystical relationship between the text and the one studying it.

Among the tools at our disposal for understanding Torah are gematria and the rich symbolic language of kabbalah. Kabbalah, Cooper writes, assumes that there are hidden secrets in everything. Torah is understood to contain all the wisdom of creation, encoded in ways which require our active participation to untangle and comprehend.

Study can help create the consciousness we need in order to apprehend God, Who is always present, whether or not we realize it. "The Now rests upon the palm of God’s hand, so to speak. The dimension of this moment is supported in its entirety by the nature of the Divine. Thus there is a vital relationship between God and every aspect of creation."

We place names on God (Who is unknowable) because we need a handle to grasp what is beyond grasping, but our names always fail. For Cooper, the kabbalistic name Ein Sof ("without end") is "not the name of a thing, but is an ongoing process." A few pages later, he writes, "The closest we can come to thinking about God is as a process rather than a being. We can think of it as 'be-ing,' as verb rather than noun."

Studying Torah (writ large - the body of text and commentary) is one way of aiming to comprehend God. In studying Torah, we need to 'own' our right to interpret the text in the ways we need. Cooper tells the Talmudic story of the oven of Akhnai, in which Rabbi Eliezer moves a stream of water, the schoolhouse walls, and a tree in order to uphold his halakhic ruling. Even a voice from heaven thunders that Eliezer's interpretation is right. But his colleagues chide him, reminding him that since Torah "is not in heaven that you should say 'who will go up to heaven and bring it to us,'" the ability to interpret and unfold Torah lies in our hands, not God's. (In one version of the story, God crows delightedly, "my children have defeated me!" and laughs.)

Cooper spends some time unpacking central kabbalistic metaphors, among them the tree of the sefirot which is also called the Tree of Life. This tree is made up of the 10 sefirot [attributes or aspects of God], connected with 22 lines which each represent a letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Since the sefirot can be understood to represent vowels, the sefirotic tree (22 letters + 10 vowels) adds up to the "32 paths of wisdom" with which (according to the Sefer Yetzirah) God created the world when God spoke creation into being.

The sefirot are holographic; each one contains all of the others within it, spheres within spheres. And each of us contains all of the sefirot, as well. "Each aspect of creation, and each individual person, is a miniature Tree of Life," Cooper writes. "Each of us represents a physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual shape based on the way we harmonize our inner tree."

Cooper describes the classical kabbalistic notions of the four worlds (assiyah, yetzirah, briyah, and atzilut) and the five levels of soul (nefesh/action, ruach/formation, neshama/creation, chaya/emanation, and yechida/will.) The higher levels of soul are always pure, no matter what actions we may have taken in the "lower" realms of action, formation, and creation.

Cooper describes the soul as something like the invisible electromagnetic forces which hold the universe together. "Kabbalah describes the soul as a kind of spiritual magnetic field." Our souls draw power from the "grid" of the "great soul" which is God. And when we do good deeds, because our souls are connected to the source of creation, we can transform the flow of creation.

One teaching he offers (quite seasonally appropriate for us now!) is the Talmudic teaching about the obligation to become lib'sumei (perfumed) on Purim until one can no longer distinguish between good and evil -- read in the mystical tradition as an instruction to ascend beyond binarisms to the unity which transcends them. (Some of us have lately been studying this in another class; I blogged about it in the post Purim: accepting the highest Torah.)

Cooper writes beautifully about the striving towards moshiach which is central to the classical understanding of Jewish life and practice. He has an intriguing take on the notion of waiting for moshiach to come:

Waiting is self-defeating. We have whatever we need. This realization often is hidden behind veils, but as we peel these veils away through our awareness practices and our actions to improve ourselves and the world, we discover that everything we ever wanted is right here.

Messianic consciousness is not something that comes in the future; it is our intrinsic nature.

We are, he seems to be saying, the change we've been waiting for. Or we can be, if we only open our eyes.

One way to embody transformation is to work on our middot (spiritual qualities). Cooper describes a classical path of refinement in this way:

Learning leads to respect, respect leads to generosity, generosity leads to acts of lovingkindness, acts of lovingkindness lead to moderation in living, moderation in living leads to purity of thought, purity of thought leads to joy, joy leads to selflessness, selflessness leads to awe, awe leads to equanimity, equanimity leads to extraordinary mind-states, and extraordinary mind-states lead to life eternal (God-consciousness.)

He describes different spiritual paths for each of these middot, and suggests practices we might undertake in order to cultivate them.

Toward the end of the book Cooper writes about reward and punishment, working through fear, death, reincarnation, and resurrection. "Because resurrection is in a timeless domain," he writes, "it penetrates any reality limited by time and space. In other words, resurrection is not something for which we must wait. It is always here. Our challenge is to move from ego consciousness to God consciousness." In this sense, it seems to me that resurrection is of a piece with the moshiach-consciousness he says is always at our fingertips.

At the end of the book, he tells a tale about raising 10,000 rubles one kopeck at a time. "The story of the dirty penny is a metaphor for attaining messianic consciousness," he writes. Every time one does a good deed, it builds the capacity to do more. Open the heart just a crack, and then it will be able to open more. In this way, our work of spiritual transformation -- on a personal level, and on a cosmic level -- is done.

Judaic Mysticism
Avram Davis, Manuela Mascetti

http://www.spiritualityandpractice.com/books/books.php?id=7944

It al started at Sinai.a Message was delivered. thumbs up

It's the understanding.........too many propagandists have confused the message.....

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Sorry Good readers, for some key truths that inspired 'them'
to flood my other threads with off topic preaching for every
dying religion man invented ('they' really don't care what they
sell, so long as it involves the rejection of The Creator's Holy
Spirit of Truth; the only unforgivable sin)
, so I'll refresh this
thread, with some more edifying revelations.

true lilly wrote:What about the Rothschilds?
Everyone love chatting about the Rothschilds, right.

They both savoured the strange warm glow
of being much more ignorant than ordinary people,
who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
--Equal Rites

Albert grunted.
"Do you know what happens to lads
who ask too many questions?"
Mort thought for a moment.
"No," he said eventually, "what?"
There was silence.
Then Albert straightened up and said,
"Damned if I know.
Probably they get answers,
and serve 'em right."
--From "Mort"

The whole of life is just like watching a film.
Only it's as though you always get in
ten minutes after the big picture has started,
and no-one will tell you the plot,
so you have to work it out
all yourself from the clues.
--Moving Pictures.

I like the idea of democracy.
You have to have someone everyone distrusts.
That way, everyone's happy.
--Brutha, Small Gods

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Keneally300-300x368
Keneally and Macquarie
The visionary NSW needs right now

It's 200 years since

Lachlan Macquarie arrived in Sydney -
and he's got plenty to teach our premier.

http://www.smh.com.au/opinion/politi...ml?autostart=1

Everyone is SUPPOSED to "SEE" ROTHSCHILD,
so as NOT TO SEE what they COVER...

Rothschild Australia - Welcome to Rothschild

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Blue_Globes
The Rothschild Group has been
at the centre of the world's financial markets
for over 200 years.

It has had interests in Australia
since the colonial days.

Rothschild's offices in Sydney and Melbourne
provide corporate advisory services.

We are part of Rothschild's global network,
so our clients receive first class
independent advice and services
wherever their location.

http://www.rothschild.com.au/

http://www.rothschild.info/home/

Gee, funny 'coincidence' that, how a nobody,
got to get 'richer' than the Crowns ...

...just in TIME to DIVERT ATTENTION AWAY FROM,
THE MOST PRIZED JEWEL in THE HOLY CROWN...

...AUSTRALIA.

Oh God!...It IS SO SIMPLE...

"They" played the shell game,
hid the emerald under lies,
while they cleaned out their
neighbours treasure vaults,
and pack it all off to 'their'
'Safe House'...OZ...

A number of religions in Ankh-Morpork
still practiced human sacrifice,
except that they didn't really need to practice any more
because they had got so good at it.
--Guards! Guards!

i ♥️ islam
by yass;

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Image
20-07-2011 at 05:40 PM.
Honour killing:
father gets life

A 50-year-old Turkish man
sentenced over the brutal murder
of his 20-year-old daughter...
..in
Germany

http://www.smh.com.au/world/honour-k...1230-liy7.html
Thunder rolled. ... It rolled a six.
--Guards! Guards!

http://www.theninemuses.net/quotes/discworld.html

Breaking News
10:21AM
MELBOURNE Storm
refute claims they've signed Mason

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...1230-lj5q.html
Last edited by vera susa; 30-12-2009 at 03:51 AM.

TIGER... TIGER...
BURNING BRIGHT...
He KNOWS The Word of GOD...
Tiger... Tiger...
BURNING BRIGHT...
PLAYING SAFE In OZ...

The Tyger

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright,
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire in thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, and what art?
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand, and what dread feet?

What the hammer? What the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? What dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?

When the stars threw down their spears,
And watered heaven with their tears,
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb, make thee?

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright,
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

William Blake
November 28th, 1757 -
August 12, 1827

William Blake was born on November 28th, 1757
as the third of five children to a London hosier.
Because of the relatively lower middle class status
of his father's profession, Blake was raised in
the same state of poverty that he would experience
throughout his entire life.
As a child, he was already fond of painting
and was eventually sent to drawing school as a result.
Young William received only enough schooling
to learn how to read and write while working in his father's shop.

While Blake received very little
of a traditional education,

he was well versed in
Greek and Latin literature,
the Bible, and Milton.

http://www.tuffydog.com/blake.html

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 561304-tiger
Zoran the Bengal tiger plays with handler
Ben Britton
in the pool as part of
Wild Animal Encounters, a private zoo
where people can play safely
with endangered animals

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 566821-news-image-zoran-20093012
Wild Animals Encounters'
Ben Britton
playing in the pool with
Zoran the Bengal Tiger

http://www.news.com.au/national/wet-...-1225814549201

Tiger Woods spotted with mistress
BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 550087-tiger-woods
Tiger Woods

TIGER Woods has been seen partying
and holding hands with
one of his alleged mistresses
http://www.news.com.au/tiger-woods-s...-1225814541703

And again, KNOWING The Bible and POETRY
makes a 'poor' one RICH in Respect,
while REJECTING The Bible and WISDOM
makes a 'rich' one POOR in Respect.

Last edited by vera susa; 29-12-2009 at 07:58 PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by thetonic
BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Viewpost
More hollywierd propaganda ! They
are desperately trying to influence the truth movement/ culture as they
know that certain fundamental truths are working their way out into the
masses.

Gog & magog ... pffffttt !

Sorry to burst your bubble, but,
The GLOBAL Conspiracy INDUSTRY
is the "New and Improved" version
of 'Hollywood', as it was of 'printing',
as it was of CATHOLIC MEDICI "arts",
and so on and on way back to Babel.

...so do, keep babbling on, BABYLON,
'you' WHORE'S Pimped out by DEATH,
so all may see and maybe, remember,
that The Last DEATH IS THE DEATH of
DEATH, And ALL WHO FREELY CHOSE
To SLAVE FOR IT.

They both savoured the strange warm glow
of being much more ignorant than ordinary people,
who were only ignorant of ordinary things.
--Equal Rites

TOO IGNORANT to Understand The VAST Difference between,
MY LOVING WARNINGS and 'YOUR' DEATH THREATS upon
JUDGING ME (rightly) as ONE WHO REFUSES to deny
The Creator of LIFE.
quote="true lilly"]BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCPVftXPWchiWCGePP3F6sfVH8nPO59m--DzACMWh7oS5YPqZb
July+25+Quote.JPG
1173 × 1600 - July 25 - The Feast of Saint James
brothersonthecamino.blogspot.com

aww...did the rest of this post frighten the little junior members of the team...
never mind...it did hearten the babes in Christ, and their guardians... BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261
...as this will also hearten those who make it, trudging through the swamp... BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261

dixie d wrote:
21-07-2011, 02:20 AM #29603
I notice this morning that Tintin mentions the Dove and War and
Peace. As I have the Dove as my Avatar I wondered if it might link to
the Avatar.

Also with a the White he's mentioned I wondered if there might be a link to the White Cliffs of Dover. As you can see Dover has the word Dove in it.

The White Cliffs of Dover also reminds me of the song (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover

Vera reminds me of Vera Susa and also Tiger Lily. Vera also reminds me of Vera Duckworth and Coronation Street, who's name is Elizabeth Dawn.

I notice again in the News today this article...

Tiger Woods and Steve Williams officially call it quits

In the article I notice the following...

Quote:
Team Tiger announced on its website Wednesday that Steve Williams will no longer be working with Woods as a caddie, ending a 12-year relationship that saw the two rack up 13 of Tiger's 14 major championships.
. As we are talking golf, caddie and Tee's reminded me of Tea Caddy

On that page you see the following...

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 220px-SilverTeaCaddy

Quote:
A silver plated tea caddy and a caddy spoon
And on the Caddy Spoon wiki page you see the following...

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 220px-SilverTeaCaddySpoon

A Silver Spoon. There is a saying that some people are born with a
Silver Spoon in there mouth. A spoon is also made for stirring, maybe as
in Stirling.

On that page you also see the following...

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 220px-Tea_box_Ocean_Queen
Ocean Queen old styled tea box.

The picture also looks like the Titanic, which as we know was known as one of the White Star Line.

Ocean Queen also reminds me of Humphrey Bogart and the The African Queen

The African Queen reminds me of Todds Bar here in Chiang Mai where the
African Queen was showing. It also reminds me of Cori's Avatar because
Todd made a point of showing it to me.

Just to go back to the last movie I watched I am Legend and staring Will Smith. The movie was all about Zombies and Ground Zero (that's what Will Smith kept calling it), it was also about a Virus.

In the movie Will Smith had an Alsation dog, which in the end got the
virus and had to be strangled. Also in the movie I noticed it showed the
name Hughes which is the family name of my Mother (whether that was a
plant, or not I don't know).

Zombies to me are what you call mutations, which reminds me of Teenage Mutant Nigja Turtles

As I've said before, there is a bar here called the Bamboo Bar and there
was also a guy who had purchased a Ninja Kawasaki bike. They also sell Tiger Beer and also Singha Beer, InBev. These bears I believe react with my teeth causing me problems with my head.

In the (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover song, you also see Bluebirds and Bluebird reminds me of Donald Campbell, notice the Chequered squares on his helmet.

There is a Chequers bars here in Thailand (Bangkok) where I asked for a
steak Medium to Well done and it came back Rare, which is one thing I
don't like, is Raw Meat.

I'll leave it there for now.Last edited by dixie d; 21-07-2011 at 02:29 AM.

"I don't like... Raw Meat." BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261
Good, so not in league with Billy Ruben and Ciggy, who filled this site
with 'conversations' about Billy LUSTING OVER HIS NIECE, A CHILD.
(raw meat=fresh meat=young virgins=children), YES, 'they' DO FISH
for Twisted Evil FELLOW BABY F.U.C.KERS. Mad
[/quote]
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm

True Lilly spews drivel:

Yah know,that's taken out of context,huh?!
...As you say,for those who have eyes,let them see.I NEVER wanted my 17 year old niece,it was an embarressing reversal to cover for her mixed devotions.BUT,if she was setting me up,no harm done,but IF she had a we/ Softspot for me,I could protect her honour,since her father would use this site,out of context like you have here,to hurt her feelings.

But now the gloves are off...C*nt. cthulhu thumbs down

You see,remember,when you're heater caught on fire,it was dog hair,you see,I know why you don't need men for company,no need,since you're a star breeder and twisted sickfuck to boot,and since Rhodesian Dognots/cocks are way more accomadating than most men,do the math,you sick lonely bitch,that's what I always thought of you...ALWAYS.Soon as you said that about your husband,fuckin' animals,I see it in reverse,you sick twisted fu*ck,always have,always did...I just kept quiet about it,but not no more...I'll PM some rather nice barnyard shots a bit later...BITCH.

And remember,when I say things like that,alot of people will suspect the truth in it,THAT IS WHAT I ALWAYS THOUGHT OF YOU....Cats,you can't do the jiggey with,but stupid dogs...well...I've seen my brother in laws HDD that proves otherwise.You're both sick christians to boot.
Both as manipulative and lying,both control freaks,both bullshitters who fear me...Hmmm,I'm going to enjoy this one old girl...

thumbs down cthulhu lol!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

IN FACT,THAT'S WHAT I SUSPECT AS THE TRUTH WITH YOUR HUSBAND LEAVING YOU,AND IN DAMAGE CONTROL,ARRARAT BEING A SMALL TOWN (SORT oF)...AND PEOPLE TALK,YOU BLEW YOUR OWN CAR UP,WENT MENTAL AND SAID YOUR HUBBIE WAS A ROOTING THE BREEDER DOGS,WHEN IN FACT,HE COME HOME FROM SHIFT,TO FIND DOGNOT BURIED SO DEEP IN YOUR PIE...AND LOVIN IT,YOU DID'NT HEAR THE CAR PULL IN THE DRIVE.NONE OF YOUR FAMILY IS AROUND YOU NOW,YOU'RE ALONE....COULD IT HAVE BEEN A BIG SURPRISE FOR ALL???

I WONDER,I REALLY DO... cthulhu popcorn lol! jawdrop
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:40 am

Good readers, as I see Billy Ruben is polluting my threads with the equivalent of
what one would find in the chamber pot of a man dying of vile diseases (and so,
not something one would want to pick through the details of), I'll simply post my reply
to his, not at all private, message to me on the same subjects, which though I didn't
bother answering point for point, will give you a sound and clear overview of 'his' problem with my character.

Hey, it was pretty hard to forget what 'you & ciggy' wrote and wrote and kept writing,
in my threads, in 'your' way off topic derailing exercise, and as WE FULL WELL KNOW,
simply 'discussing' 'that SICK topic' is a CALL OUT to the like (EVIL) minded, who DO
KNOW HOW to OPEN SECRET LINKS...as do those who do work to hunt and rid the world
of 'that' DISEASE.

btw, my Best Friends have always been Gentlemen, and it was an ex-copper who
stalked, sorry, is still stalking, me after my ex set him onto me over ten years ago,
who's into animals.

But dribble on, you ARE sounding more and more like those who hate me
simply
because I don't whore around like the WOmen who OWN their balls....the
same whores who spread the rumours in the first place, so that the men
they 'promised' the
joy of my intimate company to, would be offended when I declined their 'requests'.

...but onto more timely events...I am currently looking after two of the neighbours cats,
after
they caused one of them to lose one and a half feet...I have not put
them into the RSPCA (far more ruthless than police over car bombs), and
finally got them tame enough
to worm today, but if that whore doesn't call off her and the the other whores' mobs of kids,
I just may have to, as they do stress that poor crippled tom who came here because he
needs
a stress free refuge to better recover, not constant loud, destructive
violence...and, you really need to get off the drugs to argue with me,
as I do have a functioning memory...
it's because I do pull apart and
vacuum out my heater, that I could see how much trouble 'they' went to
cause a fire...plus the dicks didn't know the trick for putting the
front back on.

And as for my dog; she gets included in invitations to visit my friends, who 'you' do not
want to slander as 'you' just have me. There are some people left in the world who do
admire the Right Royal, quiet, respectful dignity of a good hound who's past gave them
every excuse to be a 'bitch', but unlike so many whoring WOmen and their lap dogs,
is Above being so crass.

P.S. as 'you' really do get 'your' rocks off, fiddling with my posts,
I can't help but wonder what else 'you' like to fiddle with in the real world,
that is also the opposite to constructive and edifying.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:43 am

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Mountain_Bluebird
The BLUEBIRD of HAPPINESS.

Many Native American tribes
considered the bluebird sacred.

It is a widely accepted symbol of
cheerfulness, happiness, prosperity,
hearth and home, good health, new births,
the renewal of springtime, etc.

Virtually any positive sentiments
may be attached to the bluebird.

Even in death...
A dead bluebird is a symbol of
disillusionment, of the loss of
innocence,
and of transformation from
the younger and naive to
the older and wiser.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%28There%27ll_Be_Bluebirds_Over%29_The_White_Cliffs_of_Dover

...yep,
better to invest time with dixie d's posts,
as they Do Educate and Edify
Very Happy
http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1060056660&postcount=29603

true lilly wrote:BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCPVftXPWchiWCGePP3F6sfVH8nPO59m--DzACMWh7oS5YPqZb
July+25+Quote.JPG
1173 × 1600 - July 25 - The Feast of Saint James
brothersonthecamino.blogspot.com

aww...did the rest of this post frighten the little junior members of the team...
never mind...it did hearten the babes in Christ, and their guardians... BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261
...as this will also hearten those who make it, trudging through the swamp... BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261

dixie d wrote:
21-07-2011, 02:20 AM #29603
I notice this morning that Tintin mentions the Dove and War and Peace.
As I have the Dove as my Avatar I wondered if it might link to
the Avatar.

Also with a the White he's mentioned I wondered if there might be a link to
the White Cliffs of Dover. As you can see Dover has the word Dove in it.

The White Cliffs of Dover also reminds me of the song
(There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover

Vera reminds me of Vera Susa and also Tiger Lily. Vera also reminds me of
Vera Duckworth and Coronation Street, who's name is Elizabeth Dawn.

I notice again in the News today this article...

Tiger Woods and Steve Williams officially call it quits

In the article I notice the following...

Quote:
Team Tiger announced on its website Wednesday that Steve Williams will no longer be working with Woods as a caddie, ending a 12-year relationship that saw the two rack up 13 of Tiger's 14 major championships.
. As we are talking golf, caddie and Tee's reminded me of Tea Caddy

On that page you see the following...

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 220px-SilverTeaCaddy

Quote:
A silver plated tea caddy and a caddy spoon
And on the Caddy Spoon wiki page you see the following...

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 220px-SilverTeaCaddySpoon

A Silver Spoon. There is a saying that some people are born with a
Silver Spoon in there mouth. A spoon is also made for stirring, maybe
as in Stirling.

On that page you also see the following...

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 220px-Tea_box_Ocean_Queen
Ocean Queen old styled tea box.

The picture also looks like the Titanic, which as we know was known as one of
the White Star Line.

Ocean Queen also reminds me of Humphrey Bogart and the The African Queen

The African Queen reminds me of Todds Bar here in Chiang Mai where the
African Queen was showing. It also reminds me of Cori's Avatar because
Todd made a point of showing it to me.

Just to go back to the last movie I watched I am Legend and staring Will Smith.
The movie was all about Zombies and Ground Zero (that's what Will Smith kept calling it),
it was also about a Virus.

In the movie Will Smith had an Alsation dog, which in the end got the
virus and had to be strangled. Also in the movie I noticed it showed the
name Hughes which is the family name of my Mother (whether that was a
plant, or not I don't know).

Zombies to me are what you call mutations, which reminds me of
Teenage Mutant Nigja Turtles

As I've said before, there is a bar here called the Bamboo Bar and there
was also a guy who had purchased a Ninja Kawasaki bike. They also sell
Tiger Beer and also Singha Beer, InBev.
These bears I believe react with my teeth causing me problems with my head.

In the (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs of Dover song,
you also see Bluebirds and Bluebird reminds me of Donald Campbell,
notice the Chequered squares on his helmet.

There is a Chequers bars here in Thailand (Bangkok) where I asked for
a steak Medium to Well done and it came back Rare, which is one thing
I don't like, is Raw Meat.

I'll leave it there for now.
Last edited by dixie d; 21-07-2011 at 02:29 AM.

And when reading dixie's posts,
lets not forget what dixie has in common with
my favourite author:
After various positions in journalism,
in 1980 Pratchett became Press Officer for the
Central Electricity Generating Board in an area which
covered three nuclear power stations.

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 300px-White_Cliffs_of_Dover_map
BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 300px-France_manche_vue_dover
The cliffs seen across the channel from
Cap Gris Nez, France

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 300px-White_cliffs_of_dover_09_2004
The White Cliffs of Dover owes its striking façade
to its composition of chalk
(pure white calcium carbonate)
accentuated by streaks of black flint...

FLINT...
Eze 3:9

As an adamant 8068 harder 2389 than flint 6864
have I made 5414 thy forehead 4696: fear 3372 them not,
neither be dismayed 2865 at their looks 6440,
though they [be] a rebellious 4805 house 1004.

CHALK...
BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Wee+free+men+jacket
Armed only with a frying pan and her common sense,
Tiffany Aching, a young witch-to-be, is all that stands
between the monsters of Fairyland and the warm,
green Chalk country that is her home.

Forced into Fairyland to seek her kidnapped brother,
Tiffany allies herself with the Chalk’s local Nac Mac Feegle -
- aka the Wee Free Men -- a clan of sheep-stealing,
sword-wielding, six-inch-high blue men who are as fierce
as they are funny.

Together, they battle through an eerie and ever-shifting landscape,
fighting brutal flying fairies, dream-spinning dromes, and grimhounds -
- black dogs with eyes of fire and teeth of razors -
- before ultimately confronting the Queen of the Elves,
absolute ruler of a world in which reality intertwines with nightmare.

And in the final showdown, Tiffany must face her cruel power alone...

In a riveting narrative equal parts suspense and humor,
Carnegie Medalist Terry Pratchett returns to his
internationally popular
Discworld with a breath-taking tale
certain to leave fans, new and old, enthralled.
BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261 BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 AM-Turtle-cover
BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 The%2BWee%2BFree%2BMenBEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 B9z51bnnBEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 9780552562904BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 %7B6D77FFAB-2431-4E9C-AF40-CDB26F357936%7DImg100
Smile Wink
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:04 pm

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggg thumbs up

so what?

sezz who?

Everything is Everything

Here's a clue you missed:
It's NOT all about you. thumbs up (you think the name in a movie 'hughes') is about you?

Do you know how common a name that is?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_(surname)

People with the surname Hughes include:

Aaron Hughes, footballer
Adam Hughes (born 1967), American illustrator
Alex Hughes, cartoonist
Alexander Minto Hughes, English ska and reggae musician (1945–1998)
Andrew Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Andy Hughes, electronic music producer
Anthony Hughes (born 1948), English judge
Arthur Hughes (artist) (1831–1915), English painter
Arthur Hughes (actor) (1894–1982), American actor and radio personality
Arwel Hughes, Welsh composer and conductor
Augusto Hughes (1931–1993), Argentine Air Force commander and Junta member
Barnard Hughes (1915–2006), American actor
Bettany Hughes (born 1968), English historian
Billy Hughes (1862–1952), seventh Prime Minister of Australia
Brendan Hughes (1948–2008), Irish republican
Brian Hughes (musician) (born 1955), jazz guitarist
Charles Evans Hughes (1862–1948), United States Secretary of State and Chief Justice of the United States
Chrissy Hughes, American figure skater
Christa Hughes, Australian singer
Chuck Hughes (1943–1971), NFL player
David Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Detrick Hughes (born 1966), American poet
Don B. Hughes (born 1940), Maryland State Delegate
Dorothy B. Hughes (1904–1993), U.S. crime writer
Eddie Hughes (born 1960), American basketball player
Edward Hughes, Catholic priest and exorcist
Edwin Holt Hughes (1866–1950), Bishop of the Methodist Episcopal Church
Emily Hughes (born 1989), American figure skater
Emlyn Hughes (1947–2004), Liverpool F.C. and England national football team captain
Fountain Hughes, former American slave
George O. Hughes painter, performance artist, art educator
Glenn Hughes (born 1951), bassist and vocalist
Gregg Hughes (born 1963), better known as "Opie" from the Opie and Anthony radio show
H. Stuart Hughes (1916–1999), American historian, professor and activist
Henry Hughes, nineteenth century British locomotive builder, see Brush Traction
Henry P. Hughes (1904–1968) Americaan jurist
Howard Hughes (1905–1976), American aviator, filmmaker and industrialist
Ian Hughes, Welsh footballer
James Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Jason Hughes, several people
Jesse Hughes (disambiguation), several people
John Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Joseph Hughes, several people
Kelly Hughes - Canadian arts promoter
R. Kent Hughes, Senior Pastor Emeritus of College Church
Langston Hughes (1902–1967), American poet
Larry Hughes (born 1979), American basketball player for the New York Knicks
Mark Hughes (born 1963), Welsh international footballer and football Manager
Mark Hughes (basketball) (born 1966), American basketball player and coach
Mark Hughes (Emmerdale), fictional character on the ITV soap opera Emmerdale
Mark Hughes (English footballer) (born 1986), English footballer
Mark Hughes (fighter) (born 1973), American mixed martial arts fighter
Mark Hughes (journalist), English Formula One journalist
Mark Hughes (Northern Ireland footballer) (born 1983), Northern Irish footballer
Mark Hughes (politician) (1932–1993), MP for the city of Durham, 1970–1983
Mark Hughes (rugby league) (born 1976), Australian former professional rugby league player
Mark R. Hughes (1956–2000), American entrepreneur, a founder of Herbalife
Mary Vivian Hughes (1866–1956), British educator and author
Mathew Hughes (1822–1882), Victoria Cross recipient
Matt Hughes (writer) (born 1949), Canadian science fiction writer
Matt Hughes (fighter) (born 1973), American professional mixed martial arts fighter
Matt Hughes (rower) (born 1981), American Olympic rower
Meredydd Hughes, Chief Constable of South Yorkshire Police
Merv Hughes (born 1961), Australian cricketer
Michael Anthony Hughes (1988–1994) abducted elementary school student
Nerys Hughes (born 1941), Welsh actress
Owain Arwel Hughes (born 1942), Welsh orchestral conductor
Paul Hughes (born 1976), English footballer
Peter Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Phil Hughes (born 1986), American baseball pitcher for the New York Yankees
Rex Hughes, American basketball coach in the NBA
Richard Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Rick Hughes (born 1973), American basketball player
Robert Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Ronnie Hughes, guitarist
Russell S. Hughes (1910–1958), American TV and film screenwriter [2]
Sarah Hughes (born 1985), American figure skater and Olympic gold medalist
Sarah T. Hughes (1896–1985), US district judge who administered oath of office to President Lyndon Johnson
Séamus Hughes (born 1952), Irish Fianna Fáil politician
Simon Hughes (born 1951), English politician
Simon Hughes (cricketer) (born 1959), English cricketer and journalist
Simon Pollard Hughes, Jr. (1830–1906), Governor of Arkansas
Stephen Hughes (Scottish footballer) (born 1982), Scottish footballer
Stephen Hughes (English footballer) (born 1976), English footballer
Tanya Hughes (born 1972), American high jumper
Ted Hughes (Edward James Hughes) (1930–1998), English poet
Ted Hughes (judge), Canadian judge
Terry Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Tim Hughes, Christian worship leader and songwriter
Thomas Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Tyler Hughes (born 1993), soccer player
Warren Hughes, English racing driver
William Hughes (disambiguation), several people
Yolanda Hughes, American female bodybuilder

The name HUGHES was ranked #88 in the 1990 census.

Back when you were still Tinnytintins ingenue, y'all had connected more than 9,000,000 dots and concluded that Jews were Blood sucking leeches........that informed that y'all still had a Dark age Mentality and that the wonders of moderne science, electricity and computer and the Darpanet were of no intrinsic value to your evolution as a species. thumbs up

well done ol' girl.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orNpH6iyokI

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 Screaming-jay-hawkins

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:16 pm

Smile...I woke up this morning, still dreaming about an old friend.

In my dream I was searching for ways to thank them,
for every big (and 'little' Wink) way, they'd been a friend,
and may not have known, I knew to be, and was, most grateful.

As I got up, I looked across at my old 'seconded hand', once rejected,
and now, so dearly loved and appreciated Deerhound, still sleeping,
on her bed across from mine, and smiled.

Then a line from an old song I grew up with (that my mother and I loved),
fell into my head and I smiled some more. Still sleepy, I couldn't remember
the whole song, or even if I remembered it's intended meaning (as I was
very young back then), but as one word kept changing back and forth, as
the line 'played in my head', I smiled even more again.

It wasn't the intended meaning that mattered, or even what others believed
it to mean, but what 'my child's spirit' 'heard' it to mean and that gave me heart,
during the many hard times and deep hurts of my childhood.

...old friends/old dogs/old friends/old dogs/old friends...
...(Old Dogs and Children and) Watermelon Wine Smile Wink
https://youtu.be/s4s3bT-Gk6I

..."ahh haa, 'wino'!", the mean spirited say, as I think of another song,
that also gives me heart, and makes me cry, but in a good way.
Wink Smile

See I'm also constantly 'accused', of picking 'bad' friends...you know,
those seen as 'beaten and worthless', by those proud of their own 'success'.

Oh yes, the world is full of mean, bitter, angry drunks, but also those who are
simply, hanging on to life, as best they can, with the only tool they've learned to use,
while in their hearts, they wish the world so much better...and I'm crying now,
but in a good way, as I know that if I could see those little sparks of good in them
that refused to die, God isn't going to leave them unrewarded, for hanging on to,
and wanting to share, His Most Precious Gift...the Love of Life Very Happy

Yes, we all have our own, 'time and place', but it is God Who Truly Knows,
who's earned their right, to finally sit and rest, not on the side, but on top of...
..."Primrose Hill"...
https://youtu.be/d-oPqTBYZew

(Old Dogs and Children and) Watermelon Wine
How old do you think I am he said I said well I didn't know
He said I turned sixty five about eleven months ago
I was sittin' in Miami pourin' blended whiskey down
When this old grey black gentleman was cleanin' up the lounge
There wasn't anyone around 'cept this old man and me
The guy who ran the bar was watching Ironsides on TV
Uninvited he sat down and opened up his mind
On old dogs and children and watermelon wine
Ever had a drink of watermelon wine he asked
He told me all about it though I didn't answer back
Ain't but three things in this world that's worth a solitary dime
But old dogs and children and watermelon wine
He said women think about theyselves when menfolk ain't around
And friends are hard to find when they discover that you're down
He said I tried it all when I was young and in my natural prime
Now it's old dogs and children and watermelon wine
Old dogs care about you even when you make mistakes
God bless little children while they're still too young to hate
When he moved away I found my pen and copied down that line
'Bout old dogs and children and watermelon wine

[ harmonica ]

I had to catch a plane up to Atlanta that next day
As I left for my room I saw him pickin' up my change
That night I dreamed in peaceful sleep of shady summertime
Of old dogs and children and watermelon wine

Primrose Hill
Living on the side
Of Primrose Hill
Drinking cans of Tennants
Just can't seem to get my fill
Got a beat up guitar
And a dirty old sleeping bag
And this mangy dog
Whose tail don't wag
Sun's been shining down
On my hillside bed
That's not the only reason
My face is so red
This nasty cut on my nose
Is not from no fight
I just fell down yesterday
Or maybe it was last night
And I used to sing and play
Down in the underground
But a few years back
They started cracking down
Now I'm living on the side
Of Primrose Hill
I'm no tourist attraction
But I give them a thrill

Yeah I see you
Riding by on your flash bicycle
Yeah they can do you for that on Primrose Hill
A pretty young mother goes by
She's pushing her pram
Her little baby leans out
Just to see what I am
From the top of the hill
There's a hell of a view
Houses of Parliament and London Zoo
Those politicians all chatter
They trumpet and roar
That must be what those hyenas all
Are laughing for
When you come up to London
It sure is something to see
It's somewhere to go
But it's no place to be
And there's two things
Keeping me from going 'round the bend
I got my music
And this dog for a friend

'Cause life gets slippery
When you're living on the side
Yeah I know I should quit drinking
But I haven't even tried
My mutt's licking my fingers
And I'm wetting my lips
I got a can of extra strong
And a bag of chicken and chips
If I had a little money
I'd get a few things
Like a bottle of vodka
And a pack of new guitar strings
I guess I could die here
On the side of this hill
But I'd give them a chill
And I'm living on the side
Of Primrose Hill
Got a beat up guitar
And dirty old sleeping bag
This mangy dog
Whose tail won't wag

...and I do pray, there are some out there, who can see,
the two opposing spirits writing in this forum: one that
cries for those who hunger and thirst, for just a little taste,
of the good food, and healing waters; and
one that only lusts
for the end of, the just beauty of true life...and I do pray,
they find the heart, to chose to serve, The Former.
Wink Smile

Last edited by true lilly on Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:27 pm

It's That Little Icon That Looks Like A Bit Of Film,
Just Put The Url Of The Youtube In The Box

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Sod-Haus...!!!
Sod-Haus...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:59 pm

true lilly wrote:Smile...I woke up this morning, still dreaming about an old friend.

In my dream I was searching for ways to thank them,
for every big (and 'little' Wink) way, they'd been a friend,
and may not have known, I knew to be, and was, most grateful.

As I got up, I looked across at my old 'seconded hand', once rejected,
and now, so dearly loved and appreciated Deerhound, still sleeping,
on her bed across from mine, and smiled.

Then a line from an old song I grew up with (that my mother and I loved),
fell into my head and I smiled some more. Still sleepy, I couldn't remember
the whole song, or even if I remembered it's intended meaning (as I was
very young back then), but as one word kept changing back and forth, as
the line 'played in my head', I smiled even more again.

It wasn't the intended meaning that mattered, or even what others believed
it to mean, but what 'my child's spirit' 'heard' it to mean and that gave me heart,
during the many hard times and deep hurts of my childhood.

...old friends/old dogs/old friends/old dogs/old friends...
...(Old Dogs and Children and) Watermelon Wine Smile Wink
https://youtu.be/s4s3bT-Gk6I

..."ahh haa, 'wino'!", the mean spirited say, as I think of another song,
that also gives me heart, and makes me cry, but in a good way.
Wink Smile

See I'm also constantly 'accused', of picking 'bad' friends...you know,
those seen as 'beaten and worthless', by those proud of their own 'success'.

Oh yes, the world is full of mean, bitter, angry drunks, but also those who are
simply, hanging on to life, as best they can, with the only tool they've learned to use,
while in their hearts, they wish the world so much better...and I'm crying now,
but in a good way, as I know that if I could see those little sparks of good in them
that refused to die, God isn't going to leave them unrewarded, for hanging on to,
and wanting to share, His Most Precious Gift...the Love of Life Very Happy

Yes, we all have our own, 'time and place', but it is God Who Truly Knows,
who's earned their right, to finally sit and rest, not on the side, but on top of...
..."Primrose Hill"...
https://youtu.be/d-oPqTBYZew

(Old Dogs and Children and) Watermelon Wine
How old do you think I am he said I said well I didn't know
He said I turned sixty five about eleven months ago
I was sittin' in Miami pourin' blended whiskey down
When this old grey black gentleman was cleanin' up the lounge
There wasn't anyone around 'cept this old man and me
The guy who ran the bar was watching Ironsides on TV
Uninvited he sat down and opened up his mind
On old dogs and children and watermelon wine
Ever had a drink of watermelon wine he asked
He told me all about it though I didn't answer back
Ain't but three things in this world that's worth a solitary dime
But old dogs and children and watermelon wine
He said women think about theyselves when menfolk ain't around
And friends are hard to find when they discover that you're down
He said I tried it all when I was young and in my natural prime
Now it's old dogs and children and watermelon wine
Old dogs care about you even when you make mistakes
God bless little children while they're still too young to hate
When he moved away I found my pen and copied down that line
'Bout old dogs and children and watermelon wine

[ harmonica ]

I had to catch a plane up to Atlanta that next day
As I left for my room I saw him pickin' up my change
That night I dreamed in peaceful sleep of shady summertime
Of old dogs and children and watermelon wine

Primrose Hill
Living on the side
Of Primrose Hill
Got a beat up guitar
And a dirty old sleeping bag
And this mangy dog
Whose tail don't wag
Sun's been shining down
On my hillside bed
That's not the only reason
My face is so red
This nasty cut on my nose
Is not from no fight
I just fell down yesterday
Or maybe it was last night
And I used to sing and play
Down in the underground
But a few years back
They started cracking down
Now I'm living on the side
Of Primrose Hill
But I give them a thrill

Yeah I see you
Riding by on your flash bicycle
Yeah they can do you for that on Primrose Hill
A pretty young mother goes by
She's pushing her pram
Her little baby leans out
Just to see what I am
From the top of the hill
There's a hell of a view
Houses of Parliament and London Zoo
Those politicians all chatter
They trumpet and roar
That must be what those hyenas all
Are laughing for
When you come up to London
It sure is something to see
It's somewhere to go
But it's no place to be
And there's two things
Keeping me from going 'round the bend
I got my music
And this dog for a friend

'Cause life gets slippery
When you're living on the side
Yeah I know I should quit drinking
But I haven't even tried
My mutt's licking my fingers
And I'm wetting my lips
I got a can of extra strong
And a bag of chicken and chips
If I had a little money
I'd get a few things
Like a bottle of vodka
And a pack of new guitar strings
I guess I could die here
On the side of this hill
But I'd give them a chill
And I'm living on the side
Of Primrose Hill
Got a beat up guitar
And dirty old sleeping bag
This mangy dog
Whose tail won't wag

...and I do pray, there are some out there, who can see,
the two opposing spirits writing in this forum: one that
cries for those who hunger and thirst, for just a little taste,
of the good food, and healing waters; and
one that only lusts
for the end of, the just beauty of true life...and I do pray,
they find the heart, to chose to serve, The Former.
Wink Smile
Sod-Haus...!!! wrote:

It's That Little Icon That Looks Like A Bit Of Film,
Just Put The Url Of The Youtube In The Box

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261 BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261 BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261

Why thank you. BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 832261
And just to let folk know; it's not only that I'm a 'Luddite',
when it comes to the ever changing 'rules' and tools of computing,
that I can't always get what I want, to show,
but also due to how often I have to fix, what I know I did right,
but gets externally fiddled with, crashes my p.c. etc., and so,
I no longer bother to waste time and effort, battling with, but,
make do, as best as my limited talents and technology allow.
Wink

And I must add another thank you, for causing me to recall another way,
that the bad in my life, taught me to love the good.

See, my mother wasn't one to quote, let alone teach me The Bible.
In fact, she hated the church, and always said that The Bible was,
'the lies of men'.

But there was one thing she always used say, that caused me to seek,
The Constant. "This to, will change.", would be her answer to my many
pains and heartbreaks, that always seemed to pounce, just when I'd find
some little thing to take joy in, 'changing' that joy to sorrow, and so,
making me see 'change', as a tricky, 'false friend', and something that
was not 'the good' that the media and people of the '60's attached to
that so often repeated saying of those times, "You have to live in the
modern age, things have changed since people believed in The Bible."

And like I've said, I was raised to believe that The Bible wasn't true,
but yet, I simply always knew, God existed, and He was true and just.
And that it was not just, to always 'change the rules of the game', and so,
'make it impossible to win', as people always complained, of 'the burden'
of trying pleasing God.

The same sort of people I displeased, when playing games, from 'chasey'
to cards to pool, whatever, and being a stickler for The Rules, even if it
'cost my side', 'the win'. See, it was also simple to me, that if the rules
always changed, no one could truly win anything lasting and worth keeping,
like God's Promised Life, Abounding with Eternal Joy.

Also the same sort of people who write laws of and for man, full of liens
and caveats that are supposed to make one law just, for different people
of different circumstances (but fails with crushing inconsistency to do so),
yet who also don't want to accept that God could write, The Perfect Contract
between Himself and mankind, that includes every possible circumstance,
will be perfectly, weighed, measured and judged.

Freedom, Justice, Truth, Beauty, Love, all those things that the God mockers
preach that if we want, we 'must reject any faith in God', simply couldn't exist,
if it were not for God's Laws such as the laws of physics, behind and holding up,
everything that is just and eternal, and eternally just...and BEAUTIFUL. Very Happy

The laws, God's laws of physics, that He applied, so that in this age contaminated
by the lies that only serve death, man could still live, long enough to learn how to,
Truly Live, Forever, Creating New and Perfect Life. Very Happy Very Happy
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:21 am

lilly willy, who do you think is 'fiddlin' with your Posts? Soundz paronoid. thumbs up

You spam too much, you have driven all the other forum members away...... thumbs down

Is it really necessary to cross post the same Data dozens of time?

It seems to me you haven't yet realized the World is an Integrated Whole, not a buncha random disparate parts.

Everything is interconnected and interdependent.

In short: Everything is Everything. thumbs up

We are all in a Transition Period of a Paradigm Shift towards Messianic Consciousness.

FROM the Age of Production & Accumulation TO the Age of Integrity and Accountability, thumbs up

Ahoy!!! You've got two choices lilly; #1: Hold onto the pain and wallow in self-pity or;

#2: Accelerate your healing process and climb to new levels of fulfillment and understanding.

Cause & Effect

Gratitude, realise your 'cup runneth over'...........you have Freewill

The moment you let go of expectations you invoke Freewill, your ego is no longer in control.

14“For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father shall also forgive you. 15“But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither shall your Father forgive your trespasses.

7 “Do not judge, lest you be judged. 2“For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged. And with the same measure you use, it shall be measured to you. 3“And why do you look at the splinter in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the plank in your own eye? 4“Or how is it that you say to your broth- er, ‘Let me remove the splinter out of your eye,’ and see, a plank is in your own eye? 5“Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you shall see clearly to remove the splinter out of your brother’s eye.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM

cheers

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 I-5659

yOU SHOULD CONSIDER PRATICING WHAT YOU PREACH. thumbs up
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:08 pm

true lilly wrote:Good readers, as I see Billy Ruben is polluting my threads with the equivalent of
what one would find in the chamber pot of a man dying of vile diseases (and so,
not something one would want to pick through the details of), I'll simply post my reply
to his, not at all private, message to me on the same subjects, which though I didn't
bother answering point for point, will give you a sound and clear overview of 'his' problem with my character.

Hey, it was pretty hard to forget what 'you & ciggy' wrote and wrote and kept writing,
in my threads, in 'your' way off topic derailing exercise, and as WE FULL WELL KNOW,
simply 'discussing' 'that SICK topic' is a CALL OUT to the like (EVIL) minded, who DO
KNOW HOW to OPEN SECRET LINKS...as do those who do work to hunt and rid the world
of 'that' DISEASE.

btw, my Best Friends have always been Gentlemen, and it was an ex-copper who
stalked, sorry, is still stalking, me after my ex set him onto me over ten years ago,
who's into animals.

But dribble on, you ARE sounding more and more like those who hate me
simply
because I don't whore around like the WOmen who OWN their balls....the
same whores who spread the rumours in the first place, so that the men
they 'promised' the
joy of my intimate company to, would be offended when I declined their 'requests'.

...but onto more timely events...I am currently looking after two of the neighbours cats,
after
they caused one of them to lose one and a half feet...I have not put
them into the RSPCA (far more ruthless than police over car bombs), and
finally got them tame enough
to worm today, but if that whore doesn't call off her and the the other whores' mobs of kids,
I just may have to, as they do stress that poor crippled tom who came here because he
needs
a stress free refuge to better recover, not constant loud, destructive
violence...and, you really need to get off the drugs to argue with me,
as I do have a functioning memory...
it's because I do pull apart and
vacuum out my heater, that I could see how much trouble 'they' went to
cause a fire...plus the dicks didn't know the trick for putting the
front back on.

And as for my dog; she gets included in invitations to visit my friends, who 'you' do not
want to slander as 'you' just have me. There are some people left in the world who do
admire the Right Royal, quiet, respectful dignity of a good hound who's past gave them
every excuse to be a 'bitch', but unlike so many whoring WOmen and their lap dogs,
is Above being so crass.

P.S. as 'you' really do get 'your' rocks off, fiddling with my posts,
I can't help but wonder what else 'you' like to fiddle with in the real world,
that is also the opposite to constructive and edifying.

True Lilly spews drivel:

Listen Lilly,
when you post "Baby Fucker" and a believable scenario like a 40+ man wanted to have sex with a 17 year old girl,the way you do,there's something to be concerned about especially when one has made their name and whereabouts public.I am,without exaggeration,in fear for my life as it is,without giving some local google browser putting two and two together with the likes of you.

Everyone you don't like or take a nasty too,ends up painted a child abuser or one with beastial intent.You maybe a hurt and damaged person,but my life is secluded enough,without the redneck locals having the justification to really clean my clock.And I know you're secretly pleased I might not be really well

Lilliy Says:
as I see Billy Ruben is polluting my threads with the equivalent of
what one would find in the chamber pot of a man dying of vile diseases

snigger,snigger...yes,I know how you think,your Lord God struck,hahahahahahahahahahaha!,something weird happened yesterday,after I logged off.There was this swirling ball,of black floating in the corner of the rooms roof,then I noticed the weather got real nasty and this black etheric cloud swirled even more...and I was scared,looking at it as it dispersed and disappeared and I laughed and said to myself,shit,did I just upset True Lilly's God...this is no shit...but as it turned out,it was the satanist shit.They removed something,a black spot on my soul,something they put there last time I rang Busteed the head Satanist,and I got Sclerosis...it was amazing.The damage done was significant.deep and hurtful.And it was taken off,after 8 months,I'm feeling heaps happier.

So Lilly,I'm really sorry I said you're a dog fucker and I hope you just laugh it off than being hurt by what I said.But please be more thoguhtful in what you call me,cause I'm easy to identify and trackdown and have alot of people to worry about,than the forum mad woman setting me up for something I would'nt do Ok?...Thankyou True Lilly,Billy Ruben.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:50 pm

BEAUTIFUL... - Page 4 TheNostalgiaoftheInfinite

FLYING COWBOYS
https://youtu.be/o9N_BPreGNg
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next