Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the anal thunder pounding you into gold

Go down

the anal thunder pounding you into gold Empty the anal thunder pounding you into gold

Post  daddlepoms Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:41 pm

hit it up the middle till it splits the top, then take out the riddle & put in my cack hold of a shinner, the rim of the brown will turn blue from a brown, the shimmer of light, the dirt up your ass, it will go got to the loose, end up, then pound you like bombs over bagdad the city

the sin will be great from a man who's bent on hate to ride up your hole & make you from lead into gold, so take it I say & you'll herald the day your ass was an angel who got thrust by my spear & you took it so hard & gave me your rear star

let me flippin\' heck you so hard, it will get sweet, it will be sour, wait for the pound, it will be hung in one hour, suck up my blood, it's the drip in your hole, give up the ghost, now bellow & swole, fat belly, bitch hella pop, gone in a minute, the be bop hip hop,

drum up & shit, put it in water, drown it in fire, the oven, some buns, drop, roll, hang, die, dry, oil, wet, puffed wheat
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down