Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap"

2 posters

Go down

Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap" Empty Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap"

Post  John Drake Fri May 08, 2009 2:15 am

Ive notice that the con man that is "Tonn Tit" is selling water pendants that in truth are shit. The pendants this snake oil salesman is selling contain nothing but dirty Themes water (if it even is Themes water). These pendants are totaly usless so I'm offering the far superior piss pendant. A little arse trinket containing my piss produced by me drinking pure spring water and Whiskey.

To get your hands on your free pendant you must make a contribution of at least £50 to HPANWO. Simply go to my contributions page http://hpanwo.darkbb.com/donate.forum and donate £50 or more using Allopass or Paypal. Next send me a PM with the delivery details and i will drop it in the post for you postage and packing are free. Now you cant say fairer than that.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap" Empty Re: Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap"

Post  Archibald Tonn Fri May 08, 2009 10:16 am

How dare you Mr Droike, and let me tell you this and get this into your juvenile mind right now, those pendants are magickally charged and yes it is THAMES WATER. The beauty of these pendants are that many people have experienced many a positive thing as a result of this, and another added bonus is that these pendants are of affordable value. You do tend to shoot yourself in the foot.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap" Empty Re: Piss pendants (better than "Tonn Tits" water crap"

Post  John Drake Sat May 09, 2009 4:40 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:How dare you Mr Droike, and let me tell you this and get this into your juvenile mind right now, those pendants are magickally charged and yes it is THAMES WATER. The beauty of these pendants are that many people have experienced many a positive thing as a result of this, and another added bonus is that these pendants are of affordable value. You do tend to shoot yourself in the foot.

Explain how i shot myself in the foot.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down