Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for Mr. Tonn

+7
Lady Tis-Shine
FERD
Damn'sod..!!!
John Drake
Goldy
Archibald Tonn
Goke
11 posters

Go down

Question for Mr. Tonn Empty Question for Mr. Tonn

Post  Goke Fri May 08, 2009 3:01 pm

I have a question of a spiritual nature for you.
If you, being the very important man that you are, were randomly held up by a terrorist who threatens to kill 500,000 people with a push of a button based on your choice of whether or not to sacrifice your wife's life for the 500,000 randomly selected people or to let the masses die painful horrible deaths to spare the love of your life, which would you choose?

Goke

Back to top Go down

Question for Mr. Tonn Empty Re: Question for Mr. Tonn

Post  Archibald Tonn Sat May 09, 2009 3:32 am

This question is actually very good, my dear fellow Goke but can I say something to you I am not a married man because I believe in the notions of being free with one's affections, but given the choice I will sacrifice myself and my wife. but in this day and age, if the people were of a stupid, idiotic, callous, useless eater varierty, personally I would give the blessing to the terrorist. The overpopulation of the Earth is something which has destroyed nature itself.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 am

Hehehe, I guess that answers it all Very Happy

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun May 10, 2009 1:33 pm

"useless eater " Hmm i saw someone else use that filthy term yesterday.

I encourage people to investigate the phrase "useless eater " and you will see what "Archie" really is.

www.geocities.com/newageinternational/Depopulation1.html

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Sun May 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Hadamar The Place Where They Gassed Useless Eaters...!!!

Question for Mr. Tonn Hadamar194101k

I Have Heard That Term Used Before In Relation To The T 4 Nazi Eutheunasia Programme At Hadamar...

And It Was A Henri Kissinger Quote Too...

Question for Mr. Tonn Kissinger

Prince Phillip said...

“If I were reincarnated, I would wish to be returned to Earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.”

Question for Mr. Tonn Princephilipf

Some People Might Consider The Whole Idea Of A Monarchy To Be A Bunch Of Useless Eaters...!!!

In 1988, Britain's Prince Philip expressed the wish that, should he be reincarnated, he would want to be a deadly virus that would reduce world population.

Today, his wish is finding expression in a proliferation of bizarre, Malthusian grouplets, killer cults, which openly, on the Internet and elsewhere, call for actions to dramatically reduce world population, if not to eliminate the human race in its entirety, on behalf of ``Mother Earth,'' or ``Gaia.''

These groups are not just some lunatic fringe that can be brushed aside; they are the shock-troops of Prince Philip and the British oligarchy.

They have names like the Church of Euthanasia, the Voluntary Human Extinction Movement, and the Gaia Liberation Front.

They represent a more radical version of such clones of Prince Philip's World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF), as Earth First! and other eco-terrorist organizations...!!!

On That Link Droinke I Found This...

The main feature of Hegel's philosophy was the dialectical method by which an idea...
(thesis)

was challenged by its opposite...
(antithesis)

and the two ultimately reconciled in a third idea...
(synthesis)
which subsumed both.....

Isn't That The Same As....

Problem...
Reaction...
Solution...???

What David Icke Invented About 200 years later...???

study
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon May 11, 2009 7:48 am

Err sod i think useless eaters are people like the disabled and those who have mental issues in tonns use of the word. This is what Tonn was referring too.

He, sorry she seems so stupid that he, sorry she dosent realise the nazis would have had him, sorry her front of the que.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon May 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Droike wrote:Err sod i think useless eaters are people like the disabled and those who have mental issues in tonns use of the word. This is what Tonn was referring too.

He, sorry she seems so stupid that he, sorry she dosent realise the nazis would have had him, sorry her front of the que.

I Beleive That Is What I Was Refering To....

Nazi Euthanasia of the Mentally Ill at Hadamar
Rael D. Strous, M.D.

The Nazi euthanasia program, code-named "Operation-T4," set out to eliminate "life unworthy of life."

It rapidly expanded to include individuals with mental illness, with Hitler’s 1939 decree allowing physicians to decide that certain individuals "be accorded a mercy-death."

These patients included those with schizophrenia, the criminally insane, and the chronically hospitalized.

The euthanasia program became the Nazi regime’s first campaign of mass murder against specific populations whom it considered inferior and threatening to the well-being of the Aryan race and the first time in history where psychiatrists sought out to systematically exterminate their patients, with several prominent psychiatrists playing central roles

Question for Mr. Tonn Nazieugenics

"You Also Bear the Burden!"

A Nazi-era high-school biology book warns that "a hereditarily ill person costs 50,000 reichsmarks on average up to the age of sixty."

From the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington, D.C

Proponents of eugenics in the early 20th century argued that modern medicine interfered with Darwinian natural selection by keeping the weak alive;
that mentally retarded and ill persons were reproducing at a much faster rate than valuable, productive persons;
and that costs were escalating for maintaining "defectives" in special homes, hospitals, schools, and prisons

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/351/5/417?ijkey=77f8dd5d2b14386b9a7fd61d8b30fd2deb86ac31&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

I am not referring to disabled people at all Mr Droike, and yes it seems like you have some sort of problem with Tiswas' heritage, because you claim the Nazis would have her in front of the Queue, and it is spelt Q-U-E-U-E insted of Que. I am referring to nasty, narrowminded, petty, grudge bearing people like many I stumble across. Think I am Tiswas Mr Droike, for it seems that Tiswas is forever on your mind.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 12, 2009 4:02 am

Now now Archie less of the bullshit. Ive never mention Tiswas being put anywhere by the Nazis. I have however pointed out that a man she sometimes supports by the name of David Icke supports people who think that only pure white people should be allowed to live here.

You should be more careful with the expressions you use as believe you me 99% of people would view useless eaters the same way i do.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 am

Are you pure white Mr Droike, I know I am and I love people of all creeds. David Icke is not a racist himself and yes it is granted that some of his supporters are of Neo-Nazi leanings but then many of these sorts are of that leaning. David Icke himself is not a racist, he is a spiritually aware gentleman.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 12, 2009 4:54 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:Are you pure white Mr Droike, I know I am and I love people of all creeds. David Icke is not a racist himself and yes it is granted that some of his supporters are of Neo-Nazi leanings but then many of these sorts are of that leaning. David Icke himself is not a racist, he is a spiritually aware gentleman.

So someone who supports the idea that all people who are not pure white should be expelled from the UK is not a racist ay "Tonn"? Fuck off you prick how much more racist can you get? If Icke had his way Tiswas and her kids would be forced to leave the country. Try looking in the biggest secret.

Icke supports and is friends with David Duke. Duke was head of the KKK and has just been arrested in the Czech Republic for Holocaust denial.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Mon May 18, 2009 8:24 am

Oh shush now Droike. YOOZ just insecure about your being joo-ish and yooz neeed to be like Moses and say PHAROAH PHAROAH let meez joo-ish peepz go."

Mr. Ton, hello. can meez also ask yooz a question, since yooz no doubt very wise?
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  Goke Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:45 pm

FERD wrote:Oh shush now Droike. YOOZ just insecure about your being joo-ish and yooz neeed to be like Moses and say PHAROAH PHAROAH let meez joo-ish peepz go."

Mr. Ton, hello. can meez also ask yooz a question, since yooz no doubt very wise?

Guess not, cunt.

Goke

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:28 am

Oh shutup yesterdayman Droike, just go collect your pension and leave the youngesters alone. Evil or Very Mad
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Archibald Tonn wrote: David Icke himself is not a racist, he is a spiritually aware gentleman.

rolf

Fucktard.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  uckinfuglyfug Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:10 am

FERD wrote:Oh shush now Droike. YOOZ just insecure about your being joo-ish and yooz neeed to be like Moses and say PHAROAH PHAROAH let meez joo-ish peepz go."

Must be all that Jewish inbreeding that made Droike that paranoid.

Jews have an inbuilt paranoid gene, and try make other races have an inbuilt guilt gene, for something that happened more than half a century ago.

Or thousands of years ago if you go with t he Moses bullshit slave theory. Da Jewish Talmud is a hoot proof of the equality Jooz preach about non Jews. Hope you get the sarcasm and irony there.

Fact is Jooz have been expelled for many centuries from many countries. It's foolish to think people didn't like them for having big noses. People don't dislike people for no reason. So it's time to cut the bullshit about da Jooz were merely victims of supposed anti semitism racism crap.
uckinfuglyfug
uckinfuglyfug

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:27 am

People didn't like the jooz because they were money-lenders, and no one likes it when the loan shark comes 'round looking for the vig.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:08 pm

uckinfuglyfug wrote:

Must be all that Jewish inbreeding that made Droike that paranoid.

Jews have an inbuilt paranoid gene, and try make other races have an inbuilt guilt gene, for something that happened more than half a century ago.

Or thousands of years ago if you go with t he Moses bullshit slave theory. Da Jewish Talmud is a hoot proof of the equality Jooz preach about non Jews. Hope you get the sarcasm and irony there.

Fact is Jooz have been expelled for many centuries from many countries. It's foolish to think people didn't like them for having big noses. People don't dislike people for no reason. So it's time to cut the bullshit about da Jooz were merely victims of supposed anti semitism racism crap.

And So It Was Written That A Fuckin' Retard Would Arrive,
As A Sign Of The Two Witnesses...!!!

You Might Have A Big Nose Dickhead...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  GB_Cobber Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:24 pm

Archibald Tonn wrote:This question is actually very good, my dear fellow Goke but can I say something to you I am not a married man because I believe in the notions of being free with one's affections, but given the choice I will sacrifice myself and my wife. but in this day and age, if the people were of a stupid, idiotic, callous, useless eater varierty, personally I would give the blessing to the terrorist. The overpopulation of the Earth is something which has destroyed nature itself.

The answer is actually not.
I take it you mean you would sacrifice the taking of a wife?

You'd prefer to kill people than change your lifestyle?
Overpopulation wouldnt be a problem if people looked after the land. For that to happen they must all have their rightfull share, not as merchendise to be bought and sold by the highest bidder(which will always bring us back to the monopolies we face now) but for keeps and in proportion to the population so that all land is cared for by the people who actually own it and can keep it through generations.

Self responsibility is all that is necessary and it is the primary lesson in this world.
If that much escapes you, if you have no idea of the Law.. even a hint of common sense... Perhaps you have your million acres of someone elses prime real estate already picked out?

The stupidity of this world does boggle the mind. In that you are right, but to value rock over plant, plant of animal, animal over human being, to play destroyer without the ability to re-create precisely that which you destroy is the epitome of stupidity.

The wheels serve the legs, the legs serve the body, the body serves the mind, the mind serves the soul...
I'm in a mind to feed people like you to the people you would have, in the blinding ignorance of your precious pride, destroyed.

Did someone say fucktard? +1

GB_Cobber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum