Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Power and Priveledge of Google Adwords

4 posters

Go down

The Power and Priveledge  of Google Adwords Empty The Power and Priveledge of Google Adwords

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:15 pm

I think those Google Ads look so pretty in the DIF, and also in other places that deal with Believer website. I think that Icke has all the right in the world to take advantage of this, and I personally think that the insiders of the NWO have allowed Icke to use their own Google AdWords because they do not want Icke to expose them as the pirates that they are!
When I ever lurk into that forum of Icke's, to make sure that Icke has enough money for his Bentley (he can own a Concorde for all I care), I make sure that I at least click on 5 or 6 adverts. You do it as well please for you are funding a wonderful forum indeed. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Power and Priveledge  of Google Adwords Empty Re: The Power and Priveledge of Google Adwords

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Muppet Marpat is going into the DIF to harrass the members and his presence in that forum is creating extra revenue for the WHOLE WEBSITE!
Clever and Brilliant man is our mate Sean. He has really bought the forum right into the 2011's and if only he thought of this earlier on.
Google Ads work like this, you go into a website (click£), then you go to a page you want to see (click£), you talk to someone (click£), and then you get really involved (click £$£$£$£$££$£$) cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
OH and btw, all those people who profess to hate Icke really love him and dream of him constant cos he is a presence which is better than yours. I read about that Cooper, who accd to Ciggy had some credibility but no audience. What Ciggy forgot to mention was that Cooper was an INSIDER who spilled the beans cos he was not getting what he wanted in $$$$$ terms, and whilst he was an insider, he was a tool but was kicked out after TPTB found out what a person he really was.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The Power and Priveledge  of Google Adwords Empty Re: The Power and Priveledge of Google Adwords

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:40 pm

LADY ANGERESS wrote:
When I ever lurk into that forum of Icke's, to make sure that Icke has enough money for his Bentley

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The Power and Priveledge  of Google Adwords 240zk9k

You Had Better Keep Clicking Then...!!!

Because Bentleys Don't Run On Water Or Monatomic Gold Yet...!!!

And If They Break Down...

It's Gonna Cost Him A Lot Of Wonga At The Shen Clutch Clinic...

To Get His Engine Head Gasket Chakras Re-Alligned...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Yeah but read this thread created by myself in the DIF, and yes many folk do remember my lower astral phase.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=157248

What I am is now a Born Again Ickester, and I have embraced the teachings and aura of this wonderful, original, goodlooking, thought-provoking, controversial, intelligent and everything good man. I will say that I am like those people who have seen the light after a period of negativity and I am it! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Born Agains are usually people who think greater than others, and at least I wish well on Icke so go to his forum and increase his power NOW!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:37 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
LADY ANGERESS wrote:
When I ever lurk into that forum of Icke's, to make sure that Icke has enough money for his Bentley

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The Power and Priveledge  of Google Adwords 240zk9k

You Had Better Keep Clicking Then...!!!

Because Bentleys Don't Run On Water Or Monatomic Gold Yet...!!!

And If They Break Down...

It's Gonna Cost Him A Lot Of Wonga At The Shen Clutch Clinic...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sod Said:

thumbs up rolf

Like that one...Good man.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:55 am

rolf popcorn
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down