Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finer points of Phone Posting

3 posters

Go down

Finer points of Phone Posting Empty Finer points of Phone Posting

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:28 am

An instructional for True Lulzy and anyone of her IQ level, as posted from a phone by meself:

1. Long quotes: yes they can be a bit more of a hassle than when posting from a PC. In the touch screen interface one scrolls past it not with down-arrows or a page down key, but by dragging one's finger down the text box. All it takes is patience because the scroll speed is slow.

2. Special characters: it's more difficult to locate and type quotations, punctuations, and special characters, so typing a quote tag can be a bit of a bother but here again, all it takes is patience.

3. Posting interface: All buttons and hyperlinks function on the phone as they would on a PC. Only a retard would end up with double and triple posts thinking "the Orance Dutch Illuminaughty ate my post".

4. Connection: It's helpful to pay attention to how many bars of service there are whilst posting. If you lose your connectivity, you may have to start again through the posting process. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure, as they say. Post in a good signal zone.

5. Post editing. Phone software doesn't make it particularly easy to edit text although it can be done. It can be a time saver to exercise spelling, punctuation, and grammar edits whilst one types since there is a back erase key.

And now for meaningless smilies:
tholms boobies Finer points of Phone Posting 455573 afro
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Finer points of Phone Posting Empty Re: Finer points of Phone Posting

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Excuse me, who has made you judge and jury and yeah you have deleted my well looked at blogs now ain't you Ciggy.
F Uck off because at least in GLP and DIF I have my blogs displayed and they are well received. Leave True Lilly and other alone for you are only hiding behind a computer screen. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:01 am

LADY ANGERESS wrote:Excuse me, who has made you judge and jury and yeah you have deleted my well looked at blogs now ain't you Ciggy.
F Uck off because at least in GLP and DIF I have my blogs displayed and they are well received. Leave True Lilly and other alone for you are only hiding behind a computer screen. cthulhu

I've done nothing to your blogs, Tizzie. And the computer screen hides us all. cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:26 am

Ciggy wrote:An instructional for True Lulzy and anyone of her IQ level, as posted from a phone by meself:

1. Long quotes: yes they can be a bit more of a hassle than when posting from a PC. In the touch screen interface one scrolls past it not with down-arrows or a page down key, but by dragging one's finger down the text box. All it takes is patience because the scroll speed is slow.

2. Special characters: it's more difficult to locate and type quotations, punctuations, and special characters, so typing a quote tag can be a bit of a bother but here again, all it takes is patience.

3. Posting interface: All buttons and hyperlinks function on the phone as they would on a PC. Only a retard would end up with double and triple posts thinking "the Orance Dutch Illuminaughty ate my post".

4. Connection: It's helpful to pay attention to how many bars of service there are whilst posting. If you lose your connectivity, you may have to start again through the posting process. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure, as they say. Post in a good signal zone.

5. Post editing. Phone software doesn't make it particularly easy to edit text although it can be done. It can be a time saver to exercise spelling, punctuation, and grammar edits whilst one types since there is a back erase key.

And now for meaningless smilies:
tholms boobies Finer points of Phone Posting 455573 afro

erm...can one use Imageshack by mobile phone,can it be installed on the phone as a usable programme and therefore upload pictures of car bombings that actually appear as a woman walking a dog?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:34 pm

ImageShack nay works with the iPhone. On the Android smartphone OS it does work.

So now we know Lulzy is either on iPhone OR... is retarded. I'm sure you can guess which is the more likely.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Ciggy wrote:ImageShack nay works with the iPhone. On the Android smartphone OS it does work.

So now we know Lulzy is either on iPhone OR... is retarded. I'm sure you can guess which is the more likely.

Actually it can work via iphone too if you download the imageshack app or some similar one like Drippic. So... ArLulzy is simply retarded.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down