Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE END OF THE DIF??!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

THE END OF THE DIF??! Empty THE END OF THE DIF??!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:10 am

Smell the Coffee you idiotios, and read inbetween the lines you muppets! It seems with a heavy heart that Icke is going to finish with his Internet forum and only stick with his website. Very, very, very, very, very sad news indeed and it has been a haven of REAL INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION! cthulhu
Sheer jealousy, sheer spite and sheer nothing-better-to-do-with-ones-life has created this feeling of resignation in Icke and I personally feel appalled when I was brainwashed by deractors in the past. I have seen the light and I have become reborn.
As for bastards like KOTM, and the others well they have lost, not Icke because he has won with dignity.
LET US ALL SEND SOME HEALING ENERGY TOWARDS ICKE, AND MAYBE A LITTLE TO ALEX JONES WHO IS CONSTANTLY ANGERY.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

THE END OF THE DIF??! Empty Re: THE END OF THE DIF??!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 am

Icke is getting negative psychic attacks on the Internet, and who cares if Icke is living it up. good luck to the man is all I say. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:09 am

LADY ANGERESS wrote:Icke is getting negative psychic attacks on the Internet, and who cares if Icke is living it up. good luck to the man is all I say. cthulhu

who the hell from do you think?I reckon he'd be alright in that field as long as he does'nt focus on material worries.I seen him once,live,get vey angry about 9/l1,so the subject matter he's covering at those rallies,where he discuss child abuse,would lower him to certain concentrated attacks.If he's empathic,that makes it worse,cause he's open to others feelings,therefore their energies.He empathically picked up Jimmy Carters energies that left him screaming on the floor for a few days.I know exactly what that's like.I'm very thankful to him,his forum and those who did help,also understand why they did it without notifying me...
they would've got targetted through exactly what you're talking about here.Just as I was about to give up,I contacted Busteed...and what I found was very interesting.He also lost any vestige of respect that I would've had for him.I blamed Braun,but it was'nt all her,sure,she got the ball rolling.
...Tonight,I was off to hospital,had the second nastiest attack in 7 months,right to the crown,entered the back of my neck,right hand side and out through my fore-head,it actually effected me physically.Only a few hours ago,I was weak,trembling and thought I was dead for sure,but still gave it back to them and laughed at them,glad I was going out before them,they won't be there to stop me at the portal this time.I did something I never done before,called on all my healers that helped over the years,after an hour or so,my pain is gone,completely,my eye has subsided in swelling,feeling much better.
...The nastiest,was 7 months ago,that lasted four months,that split my crown in 3 places.A snake materialised out of thin air,it was physically witnessed by Donna,smashed into me,for the first time ever,I screamed aloud,in pain and rolled back laying down,Sam massaging my head,Donna picking up her jaw off the ground.Sam went into the story about me being followed by Choppers,mass witness UFO sightings surrounding me,the one big laser light like attack I went through,the aliens standing in the hallway,the whole kit and kaboodle.Phone taps,secret police,the whole lot.There's nowhere to run,in fact,going to England would be even worse for me
as there are operatives there and Germany as well.
...No,I'm not shitting you,it's all real.Don't know why it happens,but as a child,I attracted good experiences,Since 27,it's been pretty horrible,I'm 41 now.January the 21st,9:51pm,markeed our eleventh anniversary,since I was hooked into Group Rapport...I can hear them laughing in the distance as I type.

Glad you're supporting Icke,don't worry about the lack of support on his forum,it's up to the individual to make it into something worthwhile being there,maybe avoiding obvious bickering threads and starting one's of interest is the way to go,if not,spend time with your friends there.

Tizzy,your animal,particualry Cat avatars were very nice,looking like the high priest of Cthulhu,well,you could do a bit better.Especially when your trying to rally love or hope for Mr Icke,just hinting,you can firmly rebuke what I say,if you like,but it's horrible,to be honest,regards,Billy.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:41 am

I am getting into a punch up with Marpat, but I like my new name and avatar. It is very me. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:07 am

LADY ANGERESS wrote:Smell the Coffee you idiotios, and read inbetween the lines you muppets! It seems with a heavy heart that Icke is going to finish with his Internet forum and only stick with his website. Very, very, very, very, very sad news indeed and it has been a haven of REAL INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION! cthulhu
Sheer jealousy, sheer spite and sheer nothing-better-to-do-with-ones-life has created this feeling of resignation in Icke and I personally feel appalled when I was brainwashed by deractors in the past. I have seen the light and I have become reborn.
As for bastards like KOTM, and the others well they have lost, not Icke because he has won with dignity.
LET US ALL SEND SOME HEALING ENERGY TOWARDS ICKE, AND MAYBE A LITTLE TO ALEX JONES WHO IS CONSTANTLY ANGERY.

FFS, not another Tiswas ID
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:15 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY ANGERESS wrote:Icke is getting negative psychic attacks on the Internet, and who cares if Icke is living it up. good luck to the man is all I say. cthulhu

who the hell from do you think?I reckon he'd be alright in that field as long as he does'nt focus on material worries.I seen him once,live,get vey angry about 9/l1,so the subject matter he's covering at those rallies,where he discuss child abuse,would lower him to certain concentrated attacks.If he's empathic,that makes it worse,cause he's open to others feelings,therefore their energies.He empathically picked up Jimmy Carters energies that left him screaming on the floor for a few days.I know exactly what that's like.I'm very thankful to him,his forum and those who did help,also understand why they did it without notifying me...
they would've got targetted through exactly what you're talking about here.Just as I was about to give up,I contacted Busteed...and what I found was very interesting.He also lost any vestige of respect that I would've had for him.I blamed Braun,but it was'nt all her,sure,she got the ball rolling.
...Tonight,I was off to hospital,had the second nastiest attack in 7 months,right to the crown,entered the back of my neck,right hand side and out through my fore-head,it actually effected me physically.Only a few hours ago,I was weak,trembling and thought I was dead for sure,but still gave it back to them and laughed at them,glad I was going out before them,they won't be there to stop me at the portal this time.I did something I never done before,called on all my healers that helped over the years,after an hour or so,my pain is gone,completely,my eye has subsided in swelling,feeling much better.
...The nastiest,was 7 months ago,that lasted four months,that split my crown in 3 places.A snake materialised out of thin air,it was physically witnessed by Donna,smashed into me,for the first time ever,I screamed aloud,in pain and rolled back laying down,Sam massaging my head,Donna picking up her jaw off the ground.Sam went into the story about me being followed by Choppers,mass witness UFO sightings surrounding me,the one big laser light like attack I went through,the aliens standing in the hallway,the whole kit and kaboodle.Phone taps,secret police,the whole lot.There's nowhere to run,in fact,going to England would be even worse for me
...No,I'm not shitting you,it's all real.Don't know why it happens,but as a child,I attracted good experiences,Since 27,it's been pretty horrible,I'm 41 now.January the 21st,9:51pm,markeed our eleventh anniversary,since I was hooked into Group Rapport...I can hear them laughing in the distance as I type.

Glad you're supporting Icke,don't worry about the lack of support on his forum,it's up to the individual to make it into something worthwhile being there,maybe avoiding obvious bickering threads and starting one's of interest is the way to go,if not,spend time with your friends there.

Tizzy,your animal,particualry Cat avatars were very nice,looking like the high priest of Cthulhu,well,you could do a bit better.Especially when your trying to rally love or hope for Mr Icke,just hinting,you can firmly rebuke what I say,if you like,but it's horrible,to be honest,regards,Billy.

thumbs up

LOL lmao You're a total fruitcake.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:53 pm

C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

and you're a witless,gutless cocksucker... rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:01 am

I can see you have some problem now and I would just ask you to seek help. I'm not going to aggravate you any further as it is just not funny anymore. I hope you get well soon, and I really mean that, I'm not winding you up. If you are taking any non medical drugs, stop taking them seriously they will really screw you up.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:35 am

C!ggy wrote:I can see you have some problem now and I would just ask you to seek help. I'm not going to aggravate you any further as it is just not funny anymore. I hope you get well soon, and I really mean that, I'm not winding you up. If you are taking any non medical drugs, stop taking them seriously they will really screw you up.

Shove it in your arse,you were never funny,you wanted war,now you get it.

Baron Von Lotsov Said at DIF:
baron von lotsov

Well, some of the things you mention about me are partially true. I used to care what people thought, but not so much now. My social circle and I are actually the opposite of what you mentioned though. We are enthusiastic about the dating scene and some of them have even been married, have gf's etc and some are single like me, touring clubs just for fun and out of interest and curiosity. But like you said, it all relies on your own perception...after all we create our own realities don't we?

But again, please be honest...are you gifted or something? Fascinating how you could tell some things about me though not all are 100% true. I was pretty speechless and amazed, unless you're also a psychologist lol

Just want to get one thing straight though. I appreciate the insightful advice and information from these posts, but don't get me wrong. I'm not desperate and I've also got my own beleifs regarding this topic. I'm pretty happy to be single at the moment. In fact, I love the bachelor lifestyle...no commitments, no obligations etc. If she comes, she comes For now I'm content with brothels and 'loose' living haha
Baron Offers Advice

Yes if I were you I would not even look at a woman like that. Actually I'm one who doesn't like looking at people too much and it used to pi$$ those madonnas off no end. That is one thing they can't handle. Picture the scene, they spend every waking hour thinking about what they look like and a guy doesn't even bother looking at them! If a woman is interested in you they will take the trouble to talk to you and be polite to you and offer to help you in some way. If they do that you know you have a friend. You see there is all this competition between women and the one thing women are afraid of is that guy they are with goes off with someone else. So if a woman sees a man unimpressed by the bull$hit the other girls try on then they will see you as a strong and loyal man and will want you to look after them. Also don't go near brothels or you will blow it completely. They will see you as desperate and amoral.
A desperate moron loner like you offering advice about women,the most complex life-form in the universe,this forum needs a facepalm emoticon.Easy to give advice,when you can't even live up to it...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:I can see you have some problem now and I would just ask you to seek help. I'm not going to aggravate you any further as it is just not funny anymore. I hope you get well soon, and I really mean that, I'm not winding you up. If you are taking any non medical drugs, stop taking them seriously they will really screw you up.

baron von lotsov

Well, some of the things you mention about me are partially true. I used to care what people thought, but not so much now. My social circle and I are actually the opposite of what you mentioned though. We are enthusiastic about the dating scene and some of them have even been married, have gf's etc and some are single like me, touring clubs just for fun and out of interest and curiosity. But like you said, it all relies on your own perception...after all we create our own realities don't we?

But again, please be honest...are you gifted or something? Fascinating how you could tell some things about me though not all are 100% true. I was pretty speechless and amazed, unless you're also a psychologist lol

Just want to get one thing straight though. I appreciate the insightful advice and information from these posts, but don't get me wrong. I'm not desperate and I've also got my own beleifs regarding this topic. I'm pretty happy to be single at the moment. In fact, I love the bachelor lifestyle...no commitments, no obligations etc. If she comes, she comes For now I'm content with brothels and 'loose' living haha
Baron Offers Advice

Yes if I were you I would not even look at a woman like that. Actually I'm one who doesn't like looking at people too much and it used to pi$$ those madonnas off no end. That is one thing they can't handle. Picture the scene, they spend every waking hour thinking about what they look like and a guy doesn't even bother looking at them! If a woman is interested in you they will take the trouble to talk to you and be polite to you and offer to help you in some way. If they do that you know you have a friend. You see there is all this competition between women and the one thing women are afraid of is that guy they are with goes off with someone else. So if a woman sees a man unimpressed by the bull$hit the other girls try on then they will see you as a strong and loyal man and will want you to look after them. Also don't go near brothels or you will blow it completely. They will see you as desperate and amoral.
A desperate moron loner like you offering advice about women,the most complex life-form in the universe,this forum needs a facepalm emoticon.Easy to give advice,when you can't even live up to it...

I'm sorry Dude but I don't even know who this guy is. For starters I am not even a member of DIF forum, and I have a partner of 2 years, although sometimes I wish a was single. I would never give advise on relationships as my history shows I am far from being an expert. One thing this Baron character appears has got right though, We do create are own reality. The fact that you believe we are the same person is your reality, and it is a false reality, but if you want to believe it that is your perogative. I would at this point remind you about the laws of karma, and how they affect us. When you start spewing venom at people, you are really spewing venom at yourself. Learn to love yourself, and you will find the world around you, loves you. Threats from people do not bother me because I protect myself everyday., I work with angels and higher spirit guides, and regularly protect my aura from negativity. I learn't long ago that what you give out you get back tenfold, although every once in a while I tend to test the theory out much to my regret. I've already read about your experiences of phantom pains, and I would bet my bottom dollar that what you are experiencing is the effects of Karma. I bet you think the world is against you, and you regulary think about hurting the people you come into conflict with. There really is only one way out of this cycle you have gotten yourself into, and that is to start by loving yourself. Wink
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:25 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs up

and you're a witless,gutless cocksucker... rolf

think I talk shit Von Lotsofcock,here
THE END OF THE DIF??! P1050281y
If you can read Doctor Jargon,there's no poison,puss,infection,Nothing...to make my eye swell and increase pressure,I've had pain like an axe splitting my skull on the right side,that's setting my teeth,neck and spine off,into shooting orbs of pain,little sparks keep flying off,I'm walking around the house,one eye closed,weeping tears wishing to die smart-arse,cause I won't suicide.I got the shakes,want to vomit and there's no discerable illness...This is the final series of Psychic Attacks wanker,you know why?Because after 11 years,I finally got the guts to ring the Big Guy and do a deal.I'm grounding more often,I'm less fearful than I used to be,so my battery days are over,so you know what was ordered,"Kill him off"...and that's what they're trying to do smart-arse.You think you even got an inkling how the Occult practicioners in the Illuminati work,go ahead,enthrall me with your enlightenment,better still,you got it together spiritually?Take my fucking place,I dare you.
...I'm trying to stabilise and get my act together and you get some smart-arse cockhead like you,playing their fucking game,step on my toes again,I'll tear your throat out with my teeth,you get that grubby little worm.

Show no compassion or empathy,you get none,I ever see you in my travels,you've had it.I intend on getting through this,besides vile little efforts of nothingness like you,like the Lilly's,like every cocksucker in my life that took advantage of me,lucky for you,I'm a couple of oceans away.Don't think the cops don't protect these little maggots,they do.

Insult me with lack of heart like that again,when I bare all to see,unlike you hiding behind a screen name...and I'll have ya.You'd last two seconds,I'm proud I took it,I really am.They never splintered the family,close,but no dough-nut.Hate the sight of ya.Yeah,I cop it,cause I don't keep the mouth shut,get it now???
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:28 am

C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

baron von lotsov

Baron Offers Advice

I'm sorry Dude but I don't even know who this guy is. For starters I am not even a member of DIF forum, and I have a partner of 2 years, although sometimes I wish a was single. I would never give advise on relationships as my history shows I am far from being an expert. One thing this Baron character appears has got right though, We do create are own reality. The fact that you believe we are the same person is your reality, and it is a false reality, but if you want to believe it that is your perogative. I would at this point remind you about the laws of karma, and how they affect us. When you start spewing venom at people, you are really spewing venom at yourself. Learn to love yourself, and you will find the world around you, loves you. Threats from people do not bother me because I protect myself everyday., I work with angels and higher spirit guides, and regularly protect my aura from negativity. I learn't long ago that what you give out you get back tenfold, although every once in a while I tend to test the theory out much to my regret. I've already read about your experiences of phantom pains, and I would bet my bottom dollar that what you are experiencing is the effects of Karma. I bet you think the world is against you, and you regulary think about hurting the people you come into conflict with. There really is only one way out of this cycle you have gotten yourself into, and that is to start by loving yourself. Wink

You got no idea,read the second last post,with the hospital memo...now you'll see,I'm not fuckin around,if something happens,you people are the first to know,do you know what spiritiual pain is,to be fragmented,broken up...no.It's information rarely reported,because most end up dead,very quickly.

I appreciate the apology...I mean that.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:37 am

LADY ANGERESS wrote:Smell the Coffee you idiotios, and read inbetween the lines you muppets! It seems with a heavy heart that Icke is going to finish with his Internet forum and only stick with his website. Very, very, very, very, very sad news indeed and it has been a haven of REAL INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION! cthulhu

What's sad is to think you would think Shitmullet would ever voluntarily give up a confiscatory source of profit when he has dolphin-shagging gold-diggers to pay off. Were you born this thick or did someone brain you with a brick?

LADY ANGERESS wrote:

rolf

Jones, like Icke, loves cash. If you've got some, he wants it. Otherwise the message is "feck orf!"
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

folk, IGNORE ALL THESE "name" "s" TRYING TO PEDDLE MENTAL TERRORISM - THE PURPOSE of Social MANIPULATION Forums. YOU'LD BE BETTER OFF WATCHING A MARATHON of "JONATHAN CREEK", to BE REMINDED of the BASE MOTIVATIONS and SIMPLE METHODS used by 'them' to SELL THE UNIVERSAL REJECTION of THE LIFE GIVING HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. ... btw, 'CIGGY' WAS IN THE THICK of THE OLD DIF ATTACKS TRYING TO TIE ME TO 'BARON's' 'OUT OF EGYPT' 'christian' RELIGION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:15 pm

folk, IGNORE ALL THESE "name" "s" TRYING TO PEDDLE MENTAL TERRORISM - THE PURPOSE of Social MANIPULATION Forums. YOU'LD BE BETTER OFF WATCHING A MARATHON of "JONATHAN CREEK", to BE REMINDED of the BASE MOTIVATIONS and SIMPLE METHODS used by 'them' to SELL THE UNIVERSAL REJECTION of THE LIFE GIVING HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. ... btw, 'CIGGY' WAS IN THE THICK of THE OLD DIF ATTACKS TRYING TO TIE ME TO 'BARON's' 'OUT OF EGYPT' 'christian' RELIGION.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:34 pm

true lilly wrote:folk, IGNORE ALL THESE "name" "s" TRYING TO PEDDLE MENTAL TERRORISM - THE PURPOSE of Social MANIPULATION Forums. YOU'LD BE BETTER OFF WATCHING A MARATHON of "JONATHAN CREEK", to BE REMINDED of the BASE MOTIVATIONS and SIMPLE METHODS used by 'them' to SELL THE UNIVERSAL REJECTION of THE LIFE GIVING HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH. ... btw, 'CIGGY' WAS IN THE THICK of THE OLD DIF ATTACKS TRYING TO TIE ME TO 'BARON's' 'OUT OF EGYPT' 'christian' RELIGION.

You always had weird theories that you refused to ever explain in any semblance of detail. It left one to believe, amidst your incoherent rantings, that you believed OzTrailer itself to be Egypt. Though I was mistaken in that assessment of your theory, you can't fault my reasoning at the time, given the absolute nonsense you spew post after post. I had to try to piece it together somehow, and it was a swing and a miss.

What I understand now of your belief system is that Jews are from Pangea, the same Pangea geologists date to 200 million years ago having broken up into today's continents. And that Egypt as we know it today was not a part of that Pangea, somehow.

It still makes no sense whatsoever, but I'm getting closer to understanding what you mutter and babble about, spittle flying every which way.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:37 pm

true lilly wrote:'CIGGY' WAS IN THE THICK of THE OLD DIF ATTACKS TRYING TO TIE ME TO 'BARON's' 'OUT OF EGYPT' 'christian' RELIGION.

So... it's a lie that you're in the Christian religion. Now this is interesting. You adhere to the Wholly Babble, yet you say it's a lie. You use all the Christian buzzwords like "Holy Spirit", etc., yet you say it's a lie when someone describes you as "Christian".

Basically everything is a lie to you, especially the truth.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:20 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

baron von lotsov

Baron Offers Advice

You got no idea,read the second last post,with the hospital memo...now you'll see,I'm not fuckin around,if something happens,you people are the first to know,do you know what spiritiual pain is,to be fragmented,broken up...no.It's information rarely reported,because most end up dead,very quickly.

Let the venom go mate, let it go. You haven't heard a word I said have you? Let me tell you I have been where you are at, I have also had to face up to a coven of witches hell bent on breaking me, but I won. I understand a hell of a lot more about the occult than you think. What you are experiencing is psychosomatic illness, highly likely to have initially been brought on by pyschic attack. With your anger and fear you are just feeding the illness, it does not matter how it started, you are feeding it. I have experienced many things happening to me, a lot of physical things that could not be explained, but now I realise they were all fueled by fear and anger.

You make all these threats to me, though you don't even know me, for your own sanity please stop these negative attitudes as they are destroying you. I'm not against you mate, I really feel for you, and if I can help you I promise I will, I really hate to see someone in so much pain as you are obviously experiencing. Anything you want to know, or need to ask me just P.M me, I'm here for you dude.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

baron von lotsov

Baron Offers Advice

Let the venom go mate, let it go. You haven't heard a word I said have you? Let me tell you I have been where you are at, I have also had to face up to a coven of witches hell bent on breaking me, but I won. I understand a hell of a lot more about the occult than you think. What you are experiencing is psychosomatic illness, highly likely to have initially been brought on by pyschic attack. With your anger and fear you are just feeding the illness, it does not matter how it started, you are feeding it. I have experienced many things happening to me, a lot of physical things that could not be explained, but now I realise they were all fueled by fear and anger.

You make all these threats to me, though you don't even know me, for your own sanity please stop these negative attitudes as they are destroying you. I'm not against you mate, I really feel for you, and if I can help you I promise I will, I really hate to see someone in so much pain as you are obviously experiencing. Anything you want to know, or need to ask me just P.M me, I'm here for you dude.

THE END OF THE DIF??! Toupload

After seeing what beauty and love you're capable,why don't you have the bravery to share and show this more often.You're more like my old incarnation Thelyran,when I tried to be an example,to lead by.I was touched by your last post and you're right,I only just read it a minute ago.I could'nt read properly yesterday at all.It was like having a brain tumour,you know,you go into madness and spew forth all types of profanities,like that poor woman in the movie,The Green Mile,that gets healed by John Koffee.
First time in 5-6 days I feel relief.When you have bone aching agonising pain,the doctor gives you a shot of pethadeine,and you become enveloped in a euphoric golden glow,that's the sort of high I've been on for 6 hours now,just from special eye drops and anaethetising.
...I do apologise profusely for the vulgar language and threats,that's not really my style.But since you revealed a spiritual side,use it in future,takes much more bravery to be that,than fall into the blackness that everybody in the world feels they have a right to be like.You know the nails that stick out most get hit the hardest,unfortunately,this is the way.
...I'll be honest,had I not seeked medical attention yesterday and today,I could've died.The eye specialist clued me up today,and they're ct scanning the optic nerve,brain and eye for permanent damage on Thursday.
I can't read out my right eye,still,it's all shimmering,but much down on swelling and definitely the pain.I was angry with Icke knocking the medical professions a couple of weeks ago,for the very reason,that many people who follow his work,will ignore symptoms that could lead to early treatment,than becoming complex diseases,due to this theory of molding your own reality and mastering ones' destiny.We are subject to 3d physical density laws,that means maintaining some kind of physical health.Hatred can cause disease and heart-attacks,yes,but because one suffers more in silence than revealing everything,it'd be nice not to patronise or act the fool,like you have done,observe,between the lines what I'm trying to convey,it's more than over my head at the begining,I'm only just getting a grip after two years in the wilderness.The death of my furry buddy,the near break up of my family,was nearly the end of me,the only security I felt I had.If you knew my whole story,after showing your spiritual aspects,you'd be more than sympathetic.
As I said before,I apologise profusely for my violent vulgarity and anger,no-one deserves to be spoken to like that,even though,I'm usually on the receiving end of it.Regards,Jason

*BTW...I found the C!ggy identity revealed as Baron on the Infinite Love Forum...please don't ask for a link,I never took it down.Now I might enjoy a cup of tea and get some nproper sleep soon.They're opening the clinic for me at 7:30 in the morning,on a public holiday,it's the only service in town.I'd like to talk more,but the screen is starting to hurt,my kindest regards,JC.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:36 am

It seems a lot of aspects of your story closely mirror my own Jason, so I think I understand you more than you give me credit for. I could not help notice that you brought this 'Baron' thing up again though. You mentioned something about a link, and I would very much like to see this. All I can say is that I am not that character whoever he is. I would however like to know how you came to that conclusion. Have you attempted to speak to this Baron character? Ask him if he is C!ggy on this forum, and see what he says, because if he is claiming to be me then I'm going to do something about it.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

THE END OF THE DIF??! Empty Check this latest David Icke video...

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 am

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/43784-david-icke-whats-on-the-telly-luv-change-the-channel

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/19048326" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe><p><a href="http://vimeo.com/19048326">David Icke - Whats on the telly luv? (Change The Channel)</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/davidicke">David Icke</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

anyway,stuffed that up,it's a Vimeo and don't know how to post it.
To be honest,I never heard about Ladt Gaga,until Lauren Almighty did a thread about her...that's where snobbery gets you.Might be real well acquainted with old underground movements,but have no idea what Mainstream is,never seen ahn episode of Coronation street,Neighbours or Home and Away.S gave me the snub tonight,I was pretty hot and ready,so I tried Ciggy's trick,went for a walk around town,check out the drunk chicks,they could hardly walk,let alone talk,their energy was dead,so was their intelligence,I was dressed well,clean shaven,looking good,except that red eye of mine....I fuckin scared them,with being nice...I was glad,to get a slap of reality.Actually had a real attraction for a late 40's bloned at the eye surgery,suprisingly,she was receptive and bought something out in here,instead of the Ice Princess Cool she hid behind.
Liked that...Felt more in common with the up-market girls...
But I figured the timetables out,the single girls leave the pub,between 12 and 12:30...the boys leave at closing time,between 2 and 2: 30,in packs,kicking over garbage bins,whinging they're to drunk to f*ck...
Think it'd be better to give that life the skip,like when I was younger...hated it then and despise it now.

Anyway,listen to this video of Icke's,is it him pretending to be an old atypical English House-wife,reall,I was on the floor laughing my head off at this,Funny as...

There's lines,the viewer says,when George W Bush speaks,or the police hounding Student protestors that became a riot,"Rubbish,the government would'nt do that..." or"The police keep us all safe..."...
had to laugh my head off,naturally,without being stoned,the mad-cap music...it was great...

Thanks for cheering us up there old chap...needed that.
Might get the timetables for Art exhibits at museums,hang out at Coffee Shops and Bookshops,get picked up by the right one...I can't kiss a women with three inch thick fuzz on her tongue,the dead stale breathe of bourbon,and much worse,they do hold themselves at a bar,can't stand dampened panties of urine...let's leave it at that.My taste are spotlessly clean...I can't come down from that.Lesson learn't without being burnt.
Ohhh,you little witch...

cpn cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:20 am

...when I was in the Reserves,I was shoved into a transport unit,which did'nt suit my style.I met a gay recruit,a mason,who was in military intelligence.The Wall was still up,the communist were still a threat and was going to swap units with this intelligence unit.I knew what he wanted,but my agenda differed once I make the move.So I did a few years in Transport,before work commitments overtook.I wanted a posting in Germany,learn't the language at a basic level and was about to endure an advanced course at Tech.Then the friggin wall came down,Perestroika and Government cut-backs in defence spending came into affect.I decided to kick the Duntroon Officers course,forget the regular army and move on.Bit of a shame,seeing that you're payed to go on manouvres and enjoy seeing the world for nix...
...I knew about the German F*ck bars in Berlin...there's nothing like the Euro scene in Australia back then,so I should'nt pass judgements on all,because of a redneck hick,back water town,playing f*cking Slim Dusty...that is all...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:29 am

C!ggy wrote:It seems a lot of aspects of your story closely mirror my own Jason, so I think I understand you more than you give me credit for. I could not help notice that you brought this 'Baron' thing up again though. You mentioned something about a link, and I would very much like to see this. All I can say is that I am not that character whoever he is. I would however like to know how you came to that conclusion. Have you attempted to speak to this Baron character? Ask him if he is C!ggy on this forum, and see what he says, because if he is claiming to be me then I'm going to do something about it.

C!ggy Said:
All I can say is that I am not that character whoever he is. I would however like to know how you came to that conclusion. Have you attempted to speak to this Baron character? Ask him if he is C!ggy on this forum, and see what he says, because if he is claiming to be me then I'm going to do something about it

...There's nothing you can do about it,these outlaw,lunatic forums have their disclaimers in place,they're not responsible for the posting style,shenanigans and games of its patrons,they're not here to protect assets,
they love the sport and exposing those they feel false.Best to be honest here,provide as much proof as you can to back your claims and you might earn respect,even if you're not liked.I can sit among a nest of vipers
and meditate Ommm,most will not strike,I bare all,even apologise when I'm wrong and have been alot lately,in the last two years.
...But to take action over such a small misdemeanor,portays protecting an image,or power structure not revealed by you yet.That's what Icke did with Illusions Forum so I have been told,through the vehicle of Sean,the Webmaster at DIF,known as Daisy on Illusions.
...They trolled,interfered and in the end,got it closed down on copywrite issues to do with the reproduction of a Newsletter,that's Why Ciggy mocks every,word,catchphrase and term,you,or as I suspect Icke does,because of the hate and derision,divides and the break up in bonds and friendships that was caused by the Forums Shutdown.That's why I've been seeking the base transcripts of that forum,that no-one can provide.I thought every forum was archived on the net,that's why I send hints for others to help,so I can assess it.
...Another reason I suspect you might be Icke,as I said the other day,but was wrong,Sovereign is Sovereign,I thought it would be Ciggy as Sovereign or Forum Man,the most intelligent,when he feels like delivering,if inspired as he does'nt like repeats,the most dangerous enemy,if he tried to appeal to peoples spiritual aspects,much more knowledgeable than me on many subjects,he's the one to fear,here you are,with his avatar,mimicking his name,and playing dumb,
when you're quite intelligent and well versed in spiritual matters.For me,that would be Icke,one clue,you're not a forumite at DIF,niether is Icke.Yet,you are here and I suspect at the other anti-dif forums,Webanarchy,
Infinite Love,and at yours trully.
...Here's something you can take with you,if you are Icke,I've been close enough twice to take you out,so you know I'm not an agent by now.I know what you thought when you first seen me,quite judgemental you were and wrong at that time.But you know different now.Next,Ciggy has proven himself not petty or dangerous either,he travels the world regulary,has taken life in the course of duty,and is very knowledgeable.Think
yourself lucky he does have good qualities,he's the last person I'd f*ck with on a physical level,or want for a serious enemy,So your opposition is strong in force,but not criminally inclined or a real threat.Be careful of a spurned nutter that worships you like some God and you fob them off on a day of arrogant displeasure,the weak,trying to make a name for themselves,are the one's to watch,Good day to you sir,regards,Jason.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:52 am

If I was Icke,I'd be very careful of rejecting or scorning confessed love and adoration of people,if they go rabid,the likes of Tinmenace,Tiswas,Limelady or mix ups like Manxboz...yep,I'm having a laugh,taking that dark edge off from last post...But...could be right...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:58 am

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum