Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tinmenace Forum...

3 posters

Go down

Tinmenace Forum... Empty Tinmenace Forum...

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Tue May 05, 2009 4:04 pm

Tinmenace Forum...

Tinmenace Forum... Spiritualnature

Here...

http://vb.spiritual-nature.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

Very Happy
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tinmenace Forum... Empty Re: Tinmenace Forum...

Post  John Drake Wed May 06, 2009 1:15 am

Now she is one mental bitch.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Wed May 06, 2009 10:09 am

Tinmenace seems likes a very spiritually aware lady, and Tiswas has said good things about her. How dare you call someone you have never met a bitch Mr Droinke, and are you some type of passive homosexual. That is one sign of a passive homosexual if they detest women more than the men.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 06, 2009 12:11 pm

Archibald Tonn wrote:Tinmenace seems likes a very spiritually aware lady, and Tiswas has said good things about her. How dare you call someone you have never met a bitch Mr Droinke, and are you some type of passive homosexual. That is one sign of a passive homosexual if they detest women more than the men.

Who said we have never met?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Thu May 07, 2009 12:06 am

Well it seems that this lady, Tinmenace lives in the United States and you must be living in this country, but being the typical cyber bully with the Internet has your sheild you would never face your adverseries would you, and Tiswas has told me about the case of you and this Hagbard Celine character. I hope Damn'Sod! can obtain and advertise his website, and from what I have heard he seems aware to me.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 07, 2009 2:37 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:Well it seems that this lady, Tinmenace lives in the United States and you must be living in this country, but being the typical cyber bully with the Internet has your sheild you would never face your adverseries would you, and Tiswas has told me about the case of you and this Hagbard Celine character. I hope Damn'Sod! can obtain and advertise his website, and from what I have heard he seems aware to me.

Tiswas wrote:I and many others think that you and droike should settle this nasty internet fued once and for all.
at speakYourMind there would be room to air your grievances, and maybe here. but this fued has gone long enough!

hagbard celine wrote:Tis, what feud do you mean? There's nothing to settle as far as I can see. I have no grievances.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Thu May 07, 2009 3:35 am

Why not you obtain some information regarding the forum details of Hagbard Celine, because I am not so versed with the ways of the Internet as you seem to be. Now leave this Tiswas alone, and leave the other lady calling herself Goldy alone too. You seem to behave like a big girls blouse, and it is the gentlemen you should be airing your grievences with, and yes Me, Tiswas and this Hagbard Celine seem to say quoteable sayings.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 07, 2009 3:51 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:Why not you obtain some information regarding the forum details of Hagbard Celine, because I am not so versed with the ways of the Internet as you seem to be. Now leave this Tiswas alone, and leave the other lady calling herself Goldy alone too. You seem to behave like a big girls blouse, and it is the gentlemen you should be airing your grievences with, and yes Me, Tiswas and this Hagbard Celine seem to say quoteable sayings.

So there you have it "archie" Tiswas is a liar and so is he mate Goldy but you know this dont you Tiswas sorry Archie.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Thu May 07, 2009 6:02 am

I am very flattered that you are constantly refering to me as Tiswas, I wish the other internet faceless wonders can come here and air their grievances as well. Strider (I read what he had stated) is the gentleman who should come and talk, but it seems he needs the umbrella of protection from his cronies.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:I am very flattered that you are constantly refering to me as Tiswas, I wish the other internet faceless wonders can come here and air their grievances as well. Strider (I read what he had stated) is the gentleman who should come and talk, but it seems he needs the umbrella of protection from his cronies.

You seem to be the one on the run "Archie" lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down