Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please be careful with your invoking

+2
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Please be careful with your invoking Empty Please be careful with your invoking

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:06 pm

...of demons on the forum and choose your targets wisely.

cthulhu = birth of demon = Invoke

...Now each time you do this,a new astral critter is born and may attach to your aura.You are using symbols and names from other realms.

You are best to be little
black magicians... 1 channel all your hate and bile and focus it on the one you hate,or slightly miffed off by.
2. Release all that energy in one hit.
3. Then raise your aura with good thoughts and feelings.That will shield you from rebound.
4.Ring or ask around about target,to see if they're sick or in hospital.
5.If they're in hospital for excruciating back pain,heart troubles,but no visible or scannable cause detected,your job is done.
6.You are now Dugpa,and many more evil deeds will attract to you.
7.But your Kharma's f*cked,so enjoy yourself,as you convert slowly to Black Light and root your sister.

Have a nice day,Love Billy thumbs up

ccc <---- = Cthulhu too...be careful,they're everywhere jawdrop
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Please be careful with your invoking Empty Re: Please be careful with your invoking

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:22 pm

...During World War Two,
Churchill said this is a 'Wizards War.
What do you think he meant by that?
New inventions like radar and sonar?
No.
They used witches and warlocks.
The Nazi's had many dead Tibetan monks.
What was their purpose?
Not the burning of incense and pan flute sing-alongs.

The score was:
Thule Society (Germany) 0

Masonic Babylonian Mystery Schools (Allies) 1

...please be careful with your invokings.

You might sink the continent...like Atlantis style... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Please be careful with your invoking Empty Re: Please be careful with your invoking

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:...of demons on the forum and choose your targets wisely.

...Now each time you do this,a new astral critter is born and may attach to your aura.You are using symbols and names from other realms.

black magicians... 1 channel all your hate and bile and focus it on the one you hate,or slightly miffed off by.
3. Then raise your aura with good thoughts and feelings.That will shield you from rebound.
5.If they're in hospital for excruciating back pain,heart troubles,but no visible or scannable cause detected,your job is done.
7.But your Kharma's f*cked,so enjoy yourself,as you convert slowly to Black Light and root your sister.

Adopt a DIY (do it yourself) kind of style...Ok boys and girls?...It's more punk and suits the style of the forum... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:7.But your Kharma's f*cked,so enjoy yourself,as you convert slowly to Black Light and root your sister.

D'OH. Oy, no fair peeking!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:7.But your Kharma's f*cked,so enjoy yourself,as you convert slowly to Black Light and root your sister.

Just realised post one is a trap.
Most residence of Sod are'nt capable of the higher envelope of emotions and would incur the boomerang effect of "what you put out,is what you get back".
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:14 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Most residence of Sod are'nt capable of the higher envelope of emotions and would incur the boomerang effect of "what you put out,is what you get back".

A reach-around?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:43 am

Hi Billy, I am well versed in the dark arts, and I could not help but notice during an astral connection to you that you have many dark entities surrounding you. The entities appear to be laughing at you and tormenting you. If you require any help in in ridding these entities from your aura then just let me know and I will be happy to help. I have a protective mantra that no black magic can stand, all who send negative energies to anyone using the mantra will be toast.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 am

C!ggy wrote:

Hi Billy, I am well versed in the dark arts,

Mumbo Jumbo.

C!ggy wrote:
and I could not help but notice during an astral connection to you that you have many dark entities surrounding you.

His relatives.

C!ggy wrote:
The entities appear to be laughing at you and tormenting you. If you require any help in in ridding these entities from your aura then just let me know and I will be happy to help. I have a protective mantra that no black magic can stand, all who send negative energies to anyone using the mantra will be toast.

I gots demons called Smith and Wesson that can defeat any Mumbo Jumbo you think you've read in some book somewhere.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 am

Ciggy wrote:
C!ggy wrote:

Mumbo Jumbo.

YOU REALLY THINK SO?

C!ggy wrote:
and I could not help but notice during an astral connection to you that you have many dark entities surrounding you.

His relatives.

NO

C!ggy wrote:
The entities appear to be laughing at you and tormenting you. If you require any help in in ridding these entities from your aura then just let me know and I will be happy to help. I have a protective mantra that no black magic can stand, all who send negative energies to anyone using the mantra will be toast.

I gots demons called Smith and Wesson that can defeat any Mumbo Jumbo you think you've read in some book somewhere.

I DON'T READ BOOKS, I HAVE AN INNER WISDOM THAT CANNOT BE LEARN'T FROM BOOKS. I COULD PROBABLY MAKE YOUr DEMONS CALLED SMITH AND WESSON TURN ON YOU, BUT I WON'T AS I DON'T LIKE TO WASTE ENERGY, ESPECIALLY THESE DAYS WITH ENERGY PRICES BEING SO HIGH.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:19 am

C!ggy wrote:

Hi Billy, I am well versed in the dark arts, and I could not help but notice during an astral connection to you that you have many dark entities surrounding you. The entities appear to be laughing at you and tormenting you. If you require any help in in ridding these entities from your aura then just let me know and I will be happy to help. I have a protective mantra that no black magic can stand, all who send negative energies to anyone using the mantra will be toast.

Bloody hell Baron,thought you were keen on Jesus...were'nt you hiding behind bushes from someone?Yes,I do have a chorus of dark entities around me and been in a bastard of a mood for about 30 hours.This binge of starightness is getting to me.Be good Baron,you don't need that shit,neither do I actually.Love good magic,not sorcery,that's the lesson one has to learn.But...if it gets to hard,nice to know I can invoke the Baron
for havoc and revenge,thankyou kindly sir...

thumbs up

Is there any rituals or begging of audiences that one must perform to recieve your majesty...sacrifices?...there's not many virgins in town over the age of thirteen...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 am

Ciggy wrote:
C!ggy wrote:

Mumbo Jumbo.

C!ggy wrote:

His relatives.

C!ggy wrote:

Ciggy Sayeth:

would you be able to send that disassembled in a hollowed out gearbox or something metal,for the "Save Billy's Arse Appeal" .Preferabley snub-nose,.357 black and maybe a little derringer for my lovely niece.
That would be really swell of you Ciggy...Ta,sir...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:26 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

A reach-around?

...might consult Uckingfuglyfug on that one,he's the forum demon with 50 penises and has a unique initiation ritual...unless,I'm already talking to him... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:28 am

Silly Ruben, I don't answer to the name Baron. If you wish to call me by a name that is associated with someone you don't like, that is all well and fine, but don't blame me if you start attracting more negative energies.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:34 am

C!ggy wrote:Silly Ruben, I don't answer to the name Baron. If you wish to call me by a name that is associated with someone you don't like, that is all well and fine, but don't blame me if you start attracting more negative energies.

*grovelling on the floor*

very sorry demon C!ggy...I know my place...I'll be good scared
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:49 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:Silly Ruben, I don't answer to the name Baron. If you wish to call me by a name that is associated with someone you don't like, that is all well and fine, but don't blame me if you start attracting more negative energies.

Silly Ruben demons are in your imagination. Advice: stop smoking dem trees.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 am

C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

When you come to Oztrailer...I'll take you on a tour of East Maitland...they might convince you other wise...and there's no bushes to hide behind...hope the 10 year old daughter don't eat your kidneys...raw thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:09 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

When you come to Oztrailer...I'll take you on a tour of East Maitland...they might convince you other wise...and there's no bushes to hide behind...hope the 10 year old daughter don't eat your kidneys...raw thumbs up rolf

Silly Ruben, you've gone and made me angry now. You've only gone and made me do what I said I would never do again.
C!ggy
C!ggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:43 am

C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
C!ggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Silly Ruben, you've gone and made me angry now. You've only gone and made me do what I said I would never do again.

made me do what I said I would never do again

...What's that?...post

You're lack-lustre performance at trolling tonight is mildly irritating and un-funny at best thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:40 pm

C!ggy wrote:
I DON'T READ BOOKS, I HAVE AN INNER WISDOM THAT CANNOT BE LEARN'T FROM BOOKS. I COULD PROBABLY MAKE YOUr DEMONS CALLED SMITH AND WESSON TURN ON YOU, BUT I WON'T AS I DON'T LIKE TO WASTE ENERGY, ESPECIALLY THESE DAYS WITH ENERGY PRICES BEING SO HIGH.

You're retarded.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:would you be able to send that disassembled in a hollowed out gearbox or something metal,for the "Save Billy's Arse Appeal" .Preferabley snub-nose,.357 black and maybe a little derringer for my lovely niece.
That would be really swell of you Ciggy...Ta,sir...

Nailz over at WA can get you an AK-47, full auto. Take on half of New South Wales with that kit.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:46 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

A reach-around?

...might consult Uckingfuglyfug on that one,he's the forum demon with 50 penises and has a unique initiation ritual...unless,I'm already talking to him... thumbs up

Paedobear has that one beat, says he's got 9000.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

A reach-around?

jawdrop
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

A reach-around?

jawdrop

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

A reach-around?

jawdrop

Hmmm,sure a Car-Parts manager and a certain Bro-In Law might like this.What would be a good caption for an Oztrailerian alternative to NAMBLA ?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

A reach-around?

jawdrop

Hmmm,sure a Car-Parts manager and a certain Bro-In Law might like this.What would be a good caption for an Oztrailerian alternative to NAMBLA ?

North Australian Midget Boy Lust Association?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next