Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romantic F*ck Ups

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Romantic F*ck Ups Empty Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:27 pm

Thread Warning:
If you get some perverse pleasure about incestuous or beastial couplings,this might not be the thread for you,unless,you add your experience,which is a red rag to your bull,I dare you too.
Other wise,blurting your load on your mother,sister and other relatives,within or outside the paddocks and barns you come from,will not be discussed by the opening thread writer,OK?Cool,let's begin
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Romantic F*ck Ups Empty I was just being friendly

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:28 pm

mmmm...pardon the head-ache...to much St John's Wort,did'nt think you could take to much.

Back in the railways,early 90's,worked as a linesman,until I developed amphetamine dependancy,from shift-work,and the insomnia,that still affects me to this day.
I got injured on the job,damaged ligaments,ended up on light duties,for three to four months.I was the mailman,cushiest best job I ever had,I cleaned toilets in the morning,but got removed,cause it was'nt to light.Had to pick up the boys morning teas,but kind of test drove the foremans 4wd.It took six weeks until I burnt out the left hub,of a brand-new $50,000 jeep.Power drifting at 160-170 through the back streets of Waitara down to
Warrawee and Wahroonga and back.All back streets ...good fun.But they caught on,and was reduced to a 2.5 tonne truck,Only rainy days you could do a burn out.
...I used to feel pretty good about myself in those days.Before the drugs.
Anyway,after morning teas,I had to go to the head engineers office and pick up the morning mail and memos to distribute to various sub-stations and payee offices around Central and Surrey Hills.Then spend 4 hours,record buying,loitering and getting food.On pay days it was great.But in the end,I could'nt afford to work.
...I used to be real friiendly to a sizey Brunette Egyptian girl,well,she was 19 at least.I was 23,and built up a nice rapport in a couple of weeks.I was expecting nothing out of it.Did'nt really flirt.I was a punk euro lookin' Abo,but at least respectful than the other guys.They used to hang out the window of the truck in those days,screaming to classy North Shore chicks,"show us your tits",I used to sit in the middle of the seat,so I could duck with embarressment,or have that stunned forgive me look.
...Any way,Al,the hot looking very street wise clerk,who f*cked alot of women on the job,who clued me in on what to go for,said "you better watch that arab chick out the front,she's sweet on you...",dumb look on my face,"hey Al,I have'nt done anything,just talking nice to her,just chit-chat",a bit apprehensive there,cause I was'nt looking for anything more.He shrugs,his eyes roll to the side,"Righto,I did warn you,but when you're ready,you can come through my side door in the mornings".I went back out the front,and the Egyptian girl caught me by surprise.I will admit,I was pretty stoned on pot,so AL had me slightly paranoid and was relieved to see her.Just to disprove his theory.I listened to her,and drifted and slumbered off into her eyes,dark brown oasis's,marked with golden dagger shapes around the Iris.Came out of the dream,focused 'Your eyes are like sun-dials" gliding out the door,surrounded by little clouds.
...It was a good day,record shopping.York St Wynard was having a sale,Utopia.Did'nt want to bore myself with the Strathfield mainline express,I took the scenic route,back over the Harbour Bridge,up the North Shore line to Hornsby.Wanted to enjoy the stone I was on.It's a safeworking job,but was on light duties.I get back to Graham's office."You had people looking for you today"."Yeah,so what",I had a different character for the workshop boys,hated them.Loved the staffers,like Al."That Bomb-thrower you've been chattin' up,she was here with her parents looking for you,mother had a towel on her head and everything"...I shit my pants,well,
metaphorically...and ran out the office in fear.Graham shouts at the fading foot-steps'Ya better get in quick mate,the mother was four foot high and about five foot wide,moustached,she's good for a few years'''...
Screams start to mingle with the footsteps.
...Next morning,there's a knock at Al's office door,big cheesey grin,opens up"Good morning Jason,got the mail I see",head down,I muttered,did'nt say much on the way out,shaking my head going down the garden path.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Romantic F*ck Ups Empty Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:51 pm

Second Thread Warning:
To screaming damsels in distress,don't call for me,don't implore me with those eyes,don't fuckin' speak to me,I'll throw stones at you,spit in your face,or push you under the waves,go away and leave me alone.
It's for both our own good,believe me.

* to all the ladies out there.This has nothing to do with current events,or any secret messages.In future,be a complete person and keen in bed,that is all. thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Thread Warning:
If you get some perverse pleasure about incestuous or beastial couplings,this might not be the thread for you,unless,you add your experience,which is a red rag to your bull,I dare you too.
Other wise,blurting your load on your mother,sister and other relatives,within or outside the paddocks and barns you come from,will not be discussed by the opening thread writer,OK?Cool,let's begin

Dammit... rolling pin
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 am

Ciggy wrote:

Dammit... rolling pin

Now,now Ciggy,you got alot of F*ck ups to explore.Please do...continue.
This thread could make you human,maybe even a little therapy,like the Tiswas Thread for me...
If you're proud...say it loud.Or just discuss when you turned your sister out for booze money,when you hit mid teens.
We are all adults here.
We had a poofter hunchback in Buff Point,that would pay for your pot,if you did'nt mind letting him chew on the end of you...well...at least he removed his dentures first... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:05 am

just don't let him poor you a drink... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:23 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
If you're proud...say it loud.Or just discuss when you turned your sister out for booze money,when you hit mid teens.

I think the reason the thought of it never occurred to me werenna due to any moral objections to it, rather that it was in Utah and not very replete with a paying customer pool. The Mormon boys were all deluding themselves aboot "saving themselves for marriage" (much to me sis' chagrin, a subject of her rather frequent complaints about where we lived). By the time she discovered the more willing manpower pool at the military base (Hill AFB) I'd already moved on to Tahiti for my adventures.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:just don't let him poor you a drink... thumbs down cthulhu

As if the dentures werenna already too much information. Bleedin' hell...!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:34 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

I think the reason the thought of it never occurred to me werenna due to any moral objections to it, rather that it was in Utah and not very replete with a paying customer pool. The Mormon boys were all deluding themselves aboot "saving themselves for marriage" (much to me sis' chagrin, a subject of her rather frequent complaints about where we lived). By the time she discovered the more willing manpower pool at the military base (Hill AFB) I'd already moved on to Tahiti for my adventures.

...Thankyou...you're human.Did'nt she hear about the Football players.If those chicks at school only understood what I'd do for the skirts.Probably why I spent most of my time chasing their mothers.You know they put out.Have a pathological hate for surfers.The girlfriends use to complain about the boys like getting head,but would'nt reply in kind.Squirming in my seat,sweating,wanting to suck-off the whole Hockey team...they never got what I was about.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:36 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:just don't let him poor you a drink... thumbs down cthulhu

As if the dentures werenna already too much information. Bleedin' hell...!

Ooops,said to much....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

...Thankyou...you're human.Did'nt she hear about the Football players.If those chicks at school only understood what I'd do for the skirts.Probably why I spent most of my time chasing their mothers.You know they put out.Have a pathological hate for surfers.The girlfriends use to complain about the boys like getting head,but would'nt reply in kind.Squirming in my seat,sweating,wanting to suck-off the whole Hockey team...they never got what I was about.

Football players in Utah were all Mormons. Squeaky clean boy scouts not even a finger fook behind the bleachers sort, which was ill fate for me sis but good fate for me, as the number of unfulfilled girls well exceeded the number of young men willing to service them. Sis' friends were a great bounty of them on their own, and then on to more exotic quests like an Irish exchange student I met (at a Mormon dance ironically enough). She was a Mormon Irish girl though, and afterwards was convinced that my seduction of her had doomed her to damnation, so she wouldn't return my calls. I would willingly have married her though, was the first time I was emotionally involved as well as physically. Got blue heart as well as blue balls after that.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Football players in Utah were all Mormons. Squeaky clean boy scouts not even a finger fook behind the bleachers sort, which was ill fate for me sis but good fate for me, as the number of unfulfilled girls well exceeded the number of young men willing to service them. Sis' friends were a great bounty of them on their own, and then on to more exotic quests like an Irish exchange student I met (at a Mormon dance ironically enough). She was a Mormon Irish girl though, and afterwards was convinced that my seduction of her had doomed her to damnation, so she wouldn't return my calls. I would willingly have married her though, was the first time I was emotionally involved as well as physically. Got blue heart as well as blue balls after that.

I was going to say I hate you,but the "Blue Balls",evened it out.I like Christian girls,dainty little dresses,clean with no make-up...shit,get over the niece,for once and for all,forget her rolling pin lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 am

Billy Ruben wrote:I was going to say I hate you,but the "Blue Balls",evened it out.I like Christian girls,dainty little dresses,clean with no make-up...shit,get over the niece,for once and for all,forget her rolling pin lmao

The best cure to pining over one girl is: another girl.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:16 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I was going to say I hate you,but the "Blue Balls",evened it out.I like Christian girls,dainty little dresses,clean with no make-up...shit,get over the niece,for once and for all,forget her rolling pin lmao

The best cure to pining over one girl is: another girl.

I'm being watched at the moment.Shhhhh!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:27 am

lol!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:43 am

Ciggy wrote: lol!

well,do want a bit later... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:58 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

nice tame 50 minute blowjob...

*hmmm,say you have a family,with five girls and a son.Now three have left home,forcing the parents to face reality.The fourth,has become a woman,thinks of nothing but getting a good one.Cock that is.Now rather than lose the fourth,they concede to her wishes.Unfortunately the object of her desires is the most hated of all.A non-blood relation.So they allow it the parents,but under their ways,so they can profit,by leverage.

Now let's just say,this hated relative,has been defending the father from accusations not proven.But when the father laughed and taunted the text of implored love from the third daughter who left home,something struck a chord in the hated relative.Who seen it before,in another kiddie fiddler.Passing the buck you could say,to look good.Now emotions cloud his intelligence for a while.Making the father,look pretty bad in his mind.

The daughter don't want love,just a plaything and something to learn from.The hated relative,can't swallow this,cause of the mission to expose the father,to find the truth.He could'nt become hypocritical,compromise his integrity,or f*ck the daughter,because he's so secretly hated.Well,openly now.And by the horny daughter as well.But does'nt want to fuel the unfounded hatred of the idiot father and mother,for all their previous games and bullshit.Meanwhile,the hated relative is seeking to expose his kiddy fiddling best mate and the family throw this other shit on top.Gets sticky,does'nt it?

It go to much in the end,mental implosion,now he's gonna run from home,while his ex-partner,probably gets some druggie as a fill in,robs the place or impregnates his own daughter...real fucked up situation.It's quite possible with the town they live in.Little Sodom that place.

Not good,not good at all.Tough fatty,you'll never lable me...you owe for your lies,I prefer alignment for your crimes...so mote it be.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 am

they can remain puppets to their own desires...I have no wish to pull the strings.Unless the insult is once to often,then action is taken.

I just wish the daughter could see past her own desire,to see how she is played...but no hope now.Is life in middle-class suburbia that dull,these are the games we play to pass time in this morbid existance...

Someone please,pull the chord on this human experience.Or at least,please,blow my fuckin' head off,there's nicer places than these...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:they can remain puppets to their own desires...I have no wish to pull the strings.Unless the insult is once to often,then action is taken.

I just wish the daughter could see past her own desire,to see how she is played...but no hope now.Is life in middle-class suburbia that dull,these are the games we play to pass time in this morbid existance...

Someone please,pull the chord on this human experience.Or at least,please,blow my fuckin' head off,there's nicer places than these...

but as someone suggested here the other day,be a good person attracts good people and experiences.My daughter is number one.I want that for her,so live by example...just difficult at times,that's all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:14 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:they can remain puppets to their own desires...I have no wish to pull the strings.Unless the insult is once to often,then action is taken.

but as someone suggested here the other day,be a good person attracts good people and experiences.My daughter is number one.I want that for her,so live by example...just difficult at times,that's all.

last thing fatso...you ain't using me to murder her heart and reduce the light in her eyes...you are sick,get help.Or ditch that fear based religeon,get right hand path spirituality...and quick,you're in debt,big time.You owe the light.But it's to late,to undo the damaged family,save the last three by being a friend and not submitting to the way of the world.I might remain in the nest after all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:54 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

*hmmm,say you have a family,with five girls and a son.Now three have left home,forcing the parents to face reality.The fourth,has become a woman,thinks of nothing but getting a good one.Cock that is.Now rather than lose the fourth,they concede to her wishes.Unfortunately the object of her desires is the most hated of all.A non-blood relation.So they allow it the parents,but under their ways,so they can profit,by leverage.

Now let's just say,this hated relative,has been defending the father from accusations not proven.But when the father laughed and taunted the text of implored love from the third daughter who left home,something struck a chord in the hated relative.Who seen it before,in another kiddie fiddler.Passing the buck you could say,to look good.Now emotions cloud his intelligence for a while.Making the father,look pretty bad in his mind.

The daughter don't want love,just a plaything and something to learn from.The hated relative,can't swallow this,cause of the mission to expose the father,to find the truth.He could'nt become hypocritical,compromise his integrity,or f*ck the daughter,because he's so secretly hated.Well,openly now.And by the horny daughter as well.But does'nt want to fuel the unfounded hatred of the idiot father and mother,for all their previous games and bullshit.Meanwhile,the hated relative is seeking to expose his kiddy fiddling best mate and the family throw this other shit on top.Gets sticky,does'nt it?

It go to much in the end,mental implosion,now he's gonna run from home,while his ex-partner,probably gets some druggie as a fill in,robs the place or impregnates his own daughter...real fucked up situation.It's quite possible with the town they live in.Little Sodom that place.

Not good,not good at all.Tough fatty,you'll never lable me...you owe for your lies,I prefer alignment for your crimes...so mote it be.

Well there's nothing left now but to leave Sodom, without looking back (else you'll turn into a pillar of salt).

Maybe the cleanup crews in Queensland are hiring labour.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:34 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Well there's nothing left now but to leave Sodom, without looking back (else you'll turn into a pillar of salt).

Forgetting it I am Ciggy,Loving her,I'm only fooling myself.I don't want her used for games by dad-ee,but no hope of making her realise what to look for.
I just had a real nice and hot dream about her,just woke from it,still panting.We did'nt even screw,just she made me show affection in front of her parents,with no shame.I loved it,every second of it.
Should've been braver,if I was sure there was something there.That's what the dream was telling me.The mother runs around and says'You're not having sex",while she's making a bed for ourselves,smiling and giggling.
...but that's selfish...
What if it's proved without my knowledge that B,the third run away was tampered with.1. She's under aged.2.It's Incest.See,if brother and sister bang it,it's not right,but not so bad,or as evil,as a manipulative Mother or Father.Get me on that.
We've discussed other possibilities to what my favourite niece might really be too.That scares me more,that someone so seemingly genuine,would be in on fuckin' me over,as well.
And of course,I'm trying to snuff out,what I felt,to deny it,and maybe even cower from it.I don't want to be improper.
What I really hate,loosing my only friend outside this house...that's what really hurts...and I can't deny that,nor cover it up.Like a big wound...it's still there.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:52 am

you've seen the footage,yes.
I know you want me on a fucked up adventure.I'm selling a few assets off.See what happens from there.She even agreed to move house,but not out of the shithole.She played her last card,I gave her back of that game,first time I ever played it.It fuckin' worked...and I'm pissed off about it.Know why?I can't get through being good and honest.It's her way of making life interesting,cause she's to boring to wake up.Hard programming from the family.20 years and I could'nt crack the code.Now I might get what I want...and hate it even more.
I want a complete woman,that lives for life...not for the game to make it intertesting.I'm saving for a mobile and buying next week,Trading my metal parts off,for a new wardrobe of clothes,kicking the fags,buying extra celery instead of lollies and ice-cream,and might do 3-4 months in a gym...and hit it.Car gets going...I drive long way,get emergency accomodation...and start again.The nest is just to see my daughter through.But if it teaches me anything,I can't decide for her.And she won't leave here.Selling my bits,doesn't keep me at home,I have no hobbies after that.I want top dollar for this lot.And prepared to sit on it,till sold.At that price.
We'll see what happens.
Might even volunteer for the clean ups,if they give food and accomodation.Just hate the climate up there,but at least,it is raining...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:03 pm

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO THIS FORUM! Oh onlhy someone like Josef Fritzl would like this kind of thread. Chill out Billy and be good.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Forgetting it I am Ciggy,Loving her,I'm only fooling myself.I don't want her used for games by dad-ee,but no hope of making her realise what to look for.
I just had a real nice and hot dream about her,just woke from it,still panting.We did'nt even screw,just she made me show affection in front of her parents,with no shame.I loved it,every second of it.
Should've been braver,if I was sure there was something there.That's what the dream was telling me.The mother runs around and says'You're not having sex",while she's making a bed for ourselves,smiling and giggling.
...but that's selfish...
What if it's proved without my knowledge that B,the third run away was tampered with.1. She's under aged.2.It's Incest.See,if brother and sister bang it,it's not right,but not so bad,or as evil,as a manipulative Mother or Father.Get me on that.
We've discussed other possibilities to what my favourite niece might really be too.That scares me more,that someone so seemingly genuine,would be in on fuckin' me over,as well.
And of course,I'm trying to snuff out,what I felt,to deny it,and maybe even cower from it.I don't want to be improper.
What I really hate,loosing my only friend outside this house...that's what really hurts...and I can't deny that,nor cover it up.Like a big wound...it's still there.

Because of your reputation for mental health issues, you can't be any sort of a credible witness in trying to bring the sickos to justice. If anything you might do more harm than good, as the authorities might look on it all as a bad rap on them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.

If you want to get laid, go into the city, chase after the ones that are wobbly in high heels. They've intentionally made themselves vulnerable to it.

With the Issues Family well behind you, they can't honeypot trap you. And they can't play the martyr to someone of questionable credibility accusing them.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next