Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

runlikehell at DIF

+11
rodin
Lyd
palomino
*Kia*
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Ciggy
Billy Ruben
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!
true lilly
15 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Empty Re: runlikehell at DIF

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:31 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:I remember me pointing out that 'they' gloat about 'their' NETwork pumped out 'numbers', that only prove to The Free, Thinking Minority, who do watch my threads, that I post Real World Facts that the loser majority Need to Keep Hidden from those 'they' ARE TREACHEROUSLY BETRAYING. A minority much larger than I ever expected, tilting against that Bloody, Global, NETwork of INVADING, SATANIC, DUTCH 'WIND' 'MILLS'. ... And, lay of palomino, unless 'you' want to Prove to be The Enemy of All, Free, Thinking Individuals.

Just want to remind your readers the sort of level you'll stoop to,to get your own way

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ah, the bitter anger of being caught in too many of 'your' lies that ONLY THE HOLY SPIRIT of TRUTH could save 'you' from, IF 'you' didn't Love Lies & Evil More than Just, Perfect Life and it's Creator. DAVID ICKE SUPPORTS & PROMOTES CHILD ABUSE! Jason, best you track down all my old posts, way back to my ATS days posting by my actual name, Suzy Ryan, to find out why YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF BY YOUR FILTHY, WHORING €UNT OWNED, "I WANT TO flippin' heck MY NIECE", BALLS. DAVID ICKE SUPPORTS & PROMOTES CHILD ABUSE! Jason, best you track down all my old posts, way back to my ATS days posting by my actual name, Suzy Ryan, to find out why YOU JUST HUNG YOURSELF BY YOUR FILTHY, WHORING €UNT OWNED, "I WANT TO flippin' heck MY NIECE", BALLS.

Icke's pretty cool actually,he does'nt bother to sue the arse off you.That would be a great insult to him,when he's actually trying to do something.Megan(Occult girl),yesterday was telling me how her father turned her out as a prostitute at 14,and the cold way she was treated having to do 3 of her fathers friends at once.F*ck you Vera Susa/True Lilly/Suzy Rayn...F*ck you you piece of shit,you really are.You'll get what's coming to you,by attracting experiences that suits your unjustified "poor me antics" and inner hatreds.Dog rootin',gin swilling pig...

thumbs down cthulhu

You low-life slag,up yours matey... thumbs down cthulhu

Maybe those premiere subscribers pay for a good cause after all,hiring equipment,doing public speeches.You used to be fun there for a while Suzy,now I hate and despise you properly,but will try to maintain a high level of humour,to take the piss out of you,idiot...

rolling pin lmao
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:18 am

true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."and yes, runlikehell and all the others who came to the Chat Room, pretending to be friendly, to TEST me, live, also FAILED to catch me in a lie, so gang attacked me there to.

I've read your Diftardia posts. They're identical to the lunatic ravings you spew here. dif

Hallucinations and madness.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time that not only PROVE HOW MUCH I DO ANSWER 'their' questions, that 'they' KEEP LYING I 'don't' (SO Readers Won't bother looking for them), but also that TINTIN=ICKE=ASSANGE et al 'those' of/serving The Beast and The King of The NORTH = my attackers, KNOW AUSTRALIA IS THE UNIQUELY GLORIOUS LAND, PROMISED TO, SPIRITUAL, ISRAEL, and that 'they' planned to claim for 'themselves', FROM THOUSANDS of Years Ago, by KEEPING GOD'S WORD HIDDEN behind that 'out of Egypt' APOSTACY. And it only took 'a few' SLAUGHTERING 'CRUSADES' of Man's Religions, to FORCE THE WORLD to accept, WITHOUT QUESTION, The Foundation and Cap STONE (COLD) LIE, that "DECEIVES, All But The Very Elect."and yes, runlikehell and all the others who came to the Chat Room, pretending to be friendly, to TEST me, live, also FAILED to catch me in a lie, so gang attacked me there to.

I've read your Diftardia posts. They're identical to the lunatic ravings you spew here. dif

true lilly wrote: Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNTS, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:00 pm

true lilly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

true lilly wrote: Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNTS, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.

you support child abuse,you stinking wretch of a bitch...up yours... thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time
true lilly wrote: Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE SACRIFICED CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNTS, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.

you support child abuse,you stinking wretch of a bitch...up yours... thumbs down cthulhu
WOW! Just when I thought YOUR LUST FOR EVILS couldn't make YOU any more STUPIDLY EVIL, WE ALL FIND THEY CAN!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:14 pm

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:David Icke Offcial Forums - Today's News -"THE NEWS BEHIND THE NEWS", Pages 1549 & 1551. 30-5-2009. Posts from Four days after I was BASHED INTO HOSPITAL, The First time
true lilly wrote: Stoop away, you evil fool... Also in my old posts, that 'you' CONspiracy INDUSTRY CON-TROLLERS Invest so much time and effort TELLING all NOT to READ FOR THEMSELVES, is that I WAS ONE OF THOSE SACRIFICED CHILDREN, who posted a great deal on how to heal from the damage, and, how not to get sucked into those Blackmailing Networks. Too much to text post against 'your' flood of bitter BS, but well covered in those old threads at DIF, ATS and other sites, as many survivors who cared to thank me, well know. Whereas those like 'ms hope' at DIF, tell people to blame God for those evils of people who deny His Word, while advertising 'them' as 'rich, connected and untouchable', to recruit more into those Deadly, Satanic Occult Networks. ... So Jason/Billy Ruben, Ciggy and Co. FU€K YOU VERY MUCH, you INSIGNIFI€UNTS, for showing again, who's secret agenda you promote.

WOW! Just when I thought YOUR LUST FOR EVILS couldn't make YOU any more STUPIDLY EVIL, WE ALL FIND THEY CAN!

is that the best you got??? thumbs down cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:31 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that neither of you support child abuse. I've seen no indication of that from either of you.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Ciggy wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that neither of you support child abuse. I've seen no indication of that from either of you.

What,Icke and I....quite obvious.But Lilly,supports it by hindering and critisizing the process,she can take it up the arse,simple as that,and I ain't letting her go on that.Bitch...check yesterdays posts,she's a real low,miserable c*nt,hate her.

cthulhu cthulhu thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that neither of you support child abuse. I've seen no indication of that from either of you.

What,Icke and I....quite obvious.But Lilly,supports it by hindering and critisizing the process,she can take it up the arse,simple as that,and I ain't letting her go on that.Bitch...check yesterdays posts,she's a real low,miserable c*nt,hate her.

Her criticism of Icke stems from the fact the mods on his forum didn't take her nutter rantings seriously, which is one of the few behaviours on their part I can't blame, as she warrants no seriousness whatsoever.

Her accusation of you stems from her notion that a 17 year-old is still a "child".
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Thanks for giving me more credibility, by AGAIN LYING that ANTI-CHRIST ICKE, "does gods work" ('YOUR/CORI/TINTIN'S' DEMON 'gods'!), with that PRO-PEADOPHILE NETWORK PROMOTOR, 'ms hope', SPAMMING all over DIF, that "they are made rich, powerful and untouchable"... At This Time when TINTIN HAS DECLARED, "THE ANTI-CHRIST WINS!", and CORI AGREES with the OBVIOUSLY INTENDED, BALD FACED LIE, about the movie they said they just watched again, The Gangs of New York, that 'The Dead Rabbits' were The Butcher's Gang. THE BUTCHER KILLED THE ONLY MAN HE RESPECTED, THE PREACHER, then BANNED ANY MENTION OF HIS GANG, 'THE DEAD RABBITS', WHO CAME BACK TO LIFE, WITH A MIGHTY VENNGEANCE, when THE BUTCHER FAILED to CONVERT THE PREACHER'S SON. ... Gee, Just Like Real Life
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Her criticism of Icke stems from the fact the mods on his forum didn't take her nutter rantings seriously, which is one of the few behaviours on their part I can't blame, as she warrants no seriousness whatsoever.

Her accusation of you stems from her notion that a 17 year-old is still a "child".

she's a fookin looney.How many times I tell her means nothing.She was'nt banned,she walked out with the shits,cause she was still on warning during the last elections.Just ask "I Am".I did.Next,she's gonna be ignored
if she re-applies under the name Vera Susa,cause of what she says about Icke here,which she did'nt back at DIF.She never critizised like she does here.She towed the line.

She's moving her insults to my niece,cause she got no-where having a go at Sam,she's known me for 20 years,don't you think she's a little more durable and tough than that old nag from Ballarat.

Next,True Lilly is a christard,bet she has'nt got the guts to admit the fiddlings in her own family,a brother or cousin,I bet money on it someone fooked her silly when she was young,cause she's one hell of a childish retard here.Simple deductions,my dear Watson.

My niece is the most beautiful of people,that's why I'm interested in everything she is.Wonderful human being,one of the few.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:53 pm

true lilly wrote:Thanks for giving me more credibility, by AGAIN LYING that ANTI-CHRIST ICKE, "does gods work" ('YOUR/CORI/TINTIN'S' DEMON 'gods'!), with that PRO-PEADOPHILE NETWORK PROMOTOR, 'ms hope', SPAMMING all over DIF, that "they are made rich, powerful and untouchable"... At This Time when TINTIN HAS DECLARED, "THE ANTI-CHRIST WINS!", and CORI AGREES with the OBVIOUSLY INTENDED, BALD FACED LIE, about the movie they said they just watched again, The Gangs of New York, that 'The Dead Rabbits' were The Butcher's Gang. THE BUTCHER KILLED THE ONLY MAN HE RESPECTED, THE PREACHER, then BANNED ANY MENTION OF HIS GANG, 'THE DEAD RABBITS', WHO CAME BACK TO LIFE, WITH A MIGHTY VENNGEANCE, when THE BUTCHER FAILED to CONVERT THE PREACHER'S SON. ... Gee, Just Like Real Life

That was an awesome movie, Lulz. Glad you liked it too. We might be able to forge some common ground yet.

But are you sure about 'ms hope', whoever that is, is really "pro-paedophile"? That's a harsh accusation to make on your typical void of any shred of evidence. Purraps tone it down to mere "demon" status or summit?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:03 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:She's moving her insults to my niece,cause she got no-where having a go at Sam,she's known me for 20 years,don't you think she's a little more durable and tough than that old nag from Ballarat.

This isn't a New South Wales versus Victoria rivalry is it? It would be a waste of perfectly good pisstakes.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Next,True Lilly is a christard,

She claims not to be. Any mention of it she says is "lying accusations". That's like Peter's denial of Christ "on steroids".

Billy Ruben wrote:
bet she has'nt got the guts to admit the fiddlings in her own family,a brother or cousin,I bet money on it someone fooked her silly when she was young,cause she's one hell of a childish retard here.Simple deductions,my dear Watson.

She's mentioned being a victim (which obviously is consistent with her damaged psyche), but hasn't gone into detail about the who and what. Probably a freakmason dad turned her out at the lodge as a "contribution to the bretheren" sort of drama.

Billy Ruben wrote:
My niece is the most beautiful of people,that's why I'm interested in everything she is.Wonderful human being,one of the few.

I'm sure of that. I'm also sure that if you still love your Sam as you say you do, you'll reconsider anything that might hurt her. That's really the bigger issue than who your niece is, in the long run. Or if you're "just holding it together for the sake of the kids"... don't. Let Sam free before running off with other women. Or if you're merely winding everyone up on a forum for lulz, remind Sam that's all it is, nothing serious by it. Then show it.

At first I thought you'd already broken up with her, leaving you free for your pursuit of this legendary Peyton, but if not... "fish or cut bait" as they say.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:She's moving her insults to my niece,cause she got no-where having a go at Sam,she's known me for 20 years,don't you think she's a little more durable and tough than that old nag from Ballarat.

This isn't a New South Wales versus Victoria rivalry is it? It would be a waste of perfectly good pisstakes.

Billy Ruben wrote:
Next,True Lilly is a christard,

She claims not to be. Any mention of it she says is "lying accusations". That's like Peter's denial of Christ "on steroids".

Billy Ruben wrote:
bet she has'nt got the guts to admit the fiddlings in her own family,a brother or cousin,I bet money on it someone fooked her silly when she was young,cause she's one hell of a childish retard here.Simple deductions,my dear Watson.

She's mentioned being a victim (which obviously is consistent with her damaged psyche), but hasn't gone into detail about the who and what. Probably a freakmason dad turned her out at the lodge as a "contribution to the bretheren" sort of drama.

Billy Ruben wrote:

I'm sure of that. I'm also sure that if you still love your Sam as you say you do, you'll reconsider anything that might hurt her. That's really the bigger issue than who your niece is, in the long run. Or if you're "just holding it together for the sake of the kids"... don't. Let Sam free before running off with other women. Or if you're merely winding everyone up on a forum for lulz, remind Sam that's all it is, nothing serious by it. Then show it.

At first I thought you'd already broken up with her, leaving you free for your pursuit of this legendary Peyton, but if not... "fish or cut bait" as they say.

all good thumbs up
as for niece,no,I just watch over her now,entertain no thoughts about running away,smoke and cover for feelings,to flatter,to inspire new thought,not to treat love and relationships as entrapment and a bargaining tool as the rest of them do,she knows the futility of it,even if she's horny,best to find some other guy,even though,I'm her friend and a little bit more experienced than sticky fumblings in the back of cars.With Sam,she's to damn cool,my ally for years and is my best witness to all the shit that went on.I suffered bad depression during 2010,was'nt good company.There's a heap of ahit to go throuh yet.But not letting it get swept under the carpet anymore.Lilly,I could'nt care about.Rivalry exist between the states only in the form of Football.With high-lighting Peyton's father,they won't be able to hide anymore and forced to join the human race,IF<he isn't arrested for matters very bad to children.You're a pretty smart dude Ciggy,think about it,if there is something going on,5 minutes with Fat Bastard,you'll see more than I see,you being a man of the world.*

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Is Peyton's dad the 10 y/o feeler-upper?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:22 pm

Ciggy wrote:Is Peyton's dad the 10 y/o feeler-upper?

You better consult Aunt Tiswas,Colin,bad man...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:43 am

Right-o.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:29 pm

But thanks run... Remember when - you asked me to watch your back in the Chat Room, and I DID, but when I was being attacked by most of the 17, live and at once, you stabbed me in the back, and joined the rabid dogs, by adding your lies to theirs? Oh well, you don't have to remember - those chats were also saved by those who matter, who also saw that the 'best' the live gang attacks could do harm my integrity, was to repeat the same old bald faced lies.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

true lilly wrote:But thanks run... Remember when - you asked me to watch your back in the Chat Room, and I DID, but when I was being attacked by most of the 17, live and at once, you stabbed me in the back, and joined the rabid dogs, by adding your lies to theirs? Oh well, you don't have to remember - those chats were also saved by those who matter, who also saw that the 'best' the live gang attacks could do harm my integrity, was to repeat the same old bald faced lies.

please,just once,make the information available from the ones known as "those that matter"...oh,love that ominous tone you used,you'd ,make a great mother in law.Hmmm,that means I have to be shacked up with your daughter...second thoughts,

...Run...Like...Hell! tiptoe
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  rodin Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:08 pm

What is a Christard?

Certainly not Bishop Williamson
rodin
rodin

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:49 am

Quote = True Lily "I was so violently mocked and attacked for telling readers to watch for. News that proves the Truth of God's Word, the source of my information that makes 'them' want to believe I'm some sort of spy rather than the simple student of the real world and it's Creator, that I am, and anyone wanting to be free of the universal deception, can be".

News that proves the truth of God's word??? Evidence please True Lily, where is the proof???
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 am

rodin wrote:What is a Christard?

A Christard is a Christian who swallows all the swill he or she is spoon-fed by their cult leaders.

Shall we have a Bible discussion here?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 am

Ciggy wrote:
rodin wrote:What is a Christard?

Shall we have a Bible discussion here?
Yes
speedytholmsjacksonmjacksonbounceaffraidBasketballdollguillotinetiphatjedisatanbuttroulettefupsissiesdizzy cowbonkflyboobiescatfightrimshotjawdropthinkwavenoway
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

true lilly wrote:MerlinCove, will you explain the lies you lot used to ban me from DIF, to runlikehell and other readers there missing my posts? Or at least list me as "banned" rather than the deliberately deceptive, "inactive", so they may at least figure it out for themselves. As to my thread, "not being the same without [me]", I'm rather glad of that, because palomino's posts are the current news of 'future news' I was so violently mocked and attacked for telling readers to watch for. News that proves the Truth of God's Word, the source of my information that makes 'them' want to believe I'm some sort of spy rather than the simple student of the real world and it's Creator, that I am, and anyone wanting to be free of the universal deception, can be.

rolf

wave
runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI&feature=fvst

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Zdjecia-1681201085812

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

thumbs up
runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlDltwm-JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 I170336510_62106_3

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Ding-dong-4607_preview

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3af4ZJS4w

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniyUyqN_E

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 8Orj-1i2-1

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Dancingcatmofm

runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
runlikehell at DIF - Page 12 32808
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:57 am

IGNORE:
you DON'T have to scroll through "el kabong/billy" SPAM;
there IS AN IGNORE FUNCTION.

Likewise, you don't have to read my posts, no one does (but 'they' do Wink Smile),
but if you do chose to skip 'their' UN-SOURCED, LONG AGO BE-DUNKED,

cut & past ALL OVER THE NET, PRO-Religious WAR Propaganda,

you will see just how much OFF TOPIC TRASH 'they' throw in my threads,
by their names in a post heading, telling you 'they' DID IT AGAIN & AGAIN &..
Rolling Eyes ,
and then if you multiply it by those huge ranting, rambling blocks of letters are,
you'll have a pretty good idea of how important it is to 'them', that what I post,
REMAIN, BURIED and HIDDEN.

P.S. it will fix the problem retrospectively, you can go back and see,
just the posts of those posting what you haven't already seen,
shoved down your throat, on every, conspiracy, 'new age' woo woo
and political site, for years, and all making things worse.

P.P.S. the more 'they' suddenly SPAM,
the more important the preceding post/s was/were.
Wink Very Happy

P.P.P.S.
Evil or Very Mad BREIVIK, ASSANGE, WIKIleaks, WIKIpedia, DAVID ICKE,
i_am,
"Team tintin";
Cori, Billy Ruben, el kabong,
Ciggy,
amethyst, yass, nobodyswife, vasudha, ninny,
sean, tusme, ozpixie, thirdwave, measle_weasel,
merlincove, runlikehell, ownoiz, tinyint, jesuitsdidit
kun21, rodin, edelweiss, raginggran, ♥️WW♥️, Lyd, LilyAllen,
snoopsnuffleopagus,