Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, please take care of your jealousies please

+4
*Kia*
Billy Ruben
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
8 posters

Go down

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Empty Please, please take care of your jealousies please

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:07 am

I have noticed that a lot of people in this forum are sad and jealous of much better worthy sorts, and I can see the signs like claiming that the target of their envy is a 'retard', etc. Loads of successful and stable people deal with jealousy everyday, but some people need to curb their jealousy and take a deep breath and improve themselves.
I will suggest one goes to the nearest Waterstones and buy themselves a copy of I Am All I am Free cthulhu , and read the positive affirmations, and another book to read is books by good novelists like H P LOvecraft (hate his politics) but Lord Cthuhlu can ease your worries.
IA IA. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Empty Re: Please, please take care of your jealousies please

Post  Ciggy Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:43 pm

"I am me I am free, except in Diftardia then I'm a sheeple on my knees."
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Empty Re: Please, please take care of your jealousies please

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:07 am

In the DIF, loads of people learn a lot of things, but this is showing signs of envy, please keep these thoughtforms in check OK.
With Jealousy it shows that one cannot better themselves or make the most of themselves because they are forever thinking about that other person instead.
A classic example is that KTOM who was jealous of Icke, and forever he was making 'comedy' threads on the man but it looks to me that he must of suffered some form of breakdown instead. Well that is what happens when you fight powerful people above one's station.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:06 am

Anyway the puirpose of this thread is not Mr-You-know-Who, the man who talks about reppies, conspricarcies, Moon Matrix and so on, but the jealousies can be anyone.
It is a destructive emotion and best to be forgotten about OK. Jujst take a walk, have a swim and wear nice clothes is all I can say. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 am

TISWAS wrote:Anyway the puirpose of this thread is not Mr-You-know-Who, the man who talks about reppies, conspricarcies, Moon Matrix and so on, but the jealousies can be anyone.
It is a destructive emotion and best to be forgotten about OK. Jujst take a walk, have a swim and wear nice clothes is all I can say. cthulhu

I'm really sorry I stuffed up your other thread.
I thought it made a good air your dirty laundry place to be.
Some individuals felt threatened by it...So,if you be so kind,to start one at Webanarchy,I want you to start...please...A new thread,titled,"JUst ask Aunt Tiswas"...We only got a third of the way,before it got pulled.
Next time,it's gonna be a screamer.

thumbs up

Thanks darling...love Billy.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 pm

If I did a Aunt Tiswas thread in WebAnarchy, it will be trolled by a bunch of bastards basically and another thing Billy is this, I do not think those folks like Nailz need to be helped with life's difficulties.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:45 am

TISWAS wrote:If I did a Aunt Tiswas thread in WebAnarchy, it will be trolled by a bunch of bastards basically and another thing Billy is this, I do not think those folks like Nailz need to be helped with life's difficulties.

I think Billy has a good point tis. Everybody needs a little bit of help at times even those fluffs or should I say the fab three?

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:43 am

TISWAS wrote:If I did a Aunt Tiswas thread in WebAnarchy, it will be trolled by a bunch of bastards basically

You say that like it's a bad thing.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:24 pm

*Kia* wrote:
TISWAS wrote:If I did a Aunt Tiswas thread in WebAnarchy, it will be trolled by a bunch of bastards basically and another thing Billy is this, I do not think those folks like Nailz need to be helped with life's difficulties.

I think Billy has a good point tis. Everybody needs a little bit of help at times even those fluffs or should I say the fab three?

You girls mentioned Nailz,when I was browsing yesterday,that was the ex-mod Nessa Fella...whatever.
Nah,don't you worry about me ladies,I checked it out,you can get away with alot more there,with offesive material.Seen a photo of Negro Welfare Maker,if that still stands,I can get away with whatever I want.Yes,it was deeply offensive.

That Tiswas thread unfolded as I wrote it,I even got shit scared in the end,realising my mate showed what could be interpretted as habitual behaviour,instead of a one off event.Lucky I watched him for years...
Any advice you ladies like to give,more than happy to listen,see you both,Love Billy...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Seen a photo of Negro Welfare Maker,if that still stands,I can get away with whatever I want.Yes,it was deeply offensive.

It's Ferd's way of saying "hello" to those of enhanced melanin.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:04 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Seen a photo of Negro Welfare Maker,if that still stands,I can get away with whatever I want.Yes,it was deeply offensive.

Ahhh,righto,Sock Puppet solved,thankyou... thumbs up

It was a kinda funny post...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Ferd sock-puppets are usually easy to spot, as he doesn't change up his style much. Black Kid is his latest on Web Anarchy although he's had many troll IDs there in the past, mainly to troll Tizzy and Uri with.

He used to date my flatmate: he has the appearance of Ryan Phillipe and the personality of Pauly Shore. Amusing combination. Flatmate is convinced he's closet gay--I have no opinion on the matter although I did see him make eyes at a waiter once.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:07 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Ferd sock-puppets are usually easy to spot, as he doesn't change up his style much. Black Kid is his latest on Web Anarchy although he's had many troll IDs there in the past, mainly to troll Tizzy and Uri with.

He used to date my flatmate: he has the appearance of Ryan Phillipe and the personality of Pauly Shore. Amusing combination. Flatmate is convinced he's closet gay--I have no opinion on the matter although I did see him make eyes at a waiter once.

Meez Ferd,that one.Cool.
Offer him advice,bi-sexuality,you can't lose pickin' up a root... thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:06 am

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=8&t=KJV#44
Jhn 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil ,
and the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer
from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,
because
there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.

Mat 15:
And Jesus said,
Are ye also yet
without understanding?

But those things which
proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and they defile the man.

For out of the heart
proceed evil thoughts,
murders, adulteries,
fornications, thefts,
false witness, blasphemies:

2Cr 11:31
The God and Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ,
which is blessed for evermore,
knoweth that I lie not.

ISAIAH 10:
Woe unto them
that decree unrighteous decrees,
and that write grievousness
[which] they have prescribed;

To turn aside the needy
from judgment,
and to take away the right
from the poor of my people,
that widows may be their prey,
and [that] they may
rob the fatherless!

And what will ye do
in the day of visitation,
and in the desolation
[which] shall come from far?
to whom will ye flee for help?
and where
will ye leave your glory?

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=10&v=1&t=KJV&sstr=0
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:34 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:what i have done is put Droike and True Lilly on
my ignore list because they are nothing, but True Lilly, why not go to
Droike's forum cos you will be appreciated over there. Please, please take care of your jealousies please 967983
http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=8&t=KJV#44
Jhn 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil ,

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:. Please, please take care of your jealousies please 967983
and the lusts of your father ye will do.

He was a murderer

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:. Please, please take care of your jealousies please 967983

from the beginning,
and abode not in the truth,

because
there is no truth in him.

When he speaketh a lie,
he speaketh of his own:
for he is a liar,
and the father of it.

Mat 15:
And Jesus said,
Are ye also yet
without understanding?

But those things which
proceed out of the mouth
come forth from the heart;
and they defile the man.

For out of the heart
proceed evil thoughts,

murders, adulteries,
fornications, thefts,
false witness, blasphemies:

2Cr 11:31
The God and Father
of our Lord Jesus Christ,
which is blessed for evermore,
knoweth that I lie not.

ISAIAH 10:
Woe unto them

that decree unrighteous decrees,
and that write grievousness

[which] they have prescribed;

To turn aside the needy
from judgment,
and to take away the right
from the poor of my people,
that widows may be their prey,
and [that] they may
rob the fatherless!

And what will ye do

in the day of visitation,
and in the desolation
[which] shall come from far?
to whom will ye flee for help?
and where
will ye leave your glory?

http://www.blueletterbible.org/Bible.cfm?b=Isa&c=10&v=1&t=KJV&sstr=0

Rev 2:16
Repent;
or else I will come unto thee
quickly,
and will fight against them
with the sword of my mouth.

http://www.blueletterbible.org/search/translationResults.cfm?criteria=sword&page=16&t=KJV
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:48 pm

True Lilly, why don't you shut up about giving us bible quotes and anyway that book is not the word of G-D but the words of a storyteller, anyway for your benefit here is a message.
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:54 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:True Lilly, why don't you shut up about giving us bible quotes and anyway that book is not the word of G-D but the words of a storyteller, anyway for your benefit here is a message.
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs up

Yeah..you tell her Tizzy...........Cat Fight!!!!!!!

Hey dig this cupcake, this is for you! thumbs up My Vassal Servants shall entertain youse..... Please, please take care of your jealousies please LOLcat+-+Emperor+of+Catkind

2012-Not the End of the World...Itz The End of You!!! thumbs up

Kitty Katz protest Suzi Woo Woo aka Tru Lilly Spamming!!!!!! plus, she complained about 'cat Posts', what kind of savage barbarian is she???? Take heed suzi wuzi woo woo aka tru lilly, weez'll shitz in your hats and garden!!!! thumbs up

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Animals,cat,flippin\' heck,you,smile,fu,cat,cats-836f7bd138000019df1ca9accfeb675d_h

Send in the Kittys..................... cheese

el kabong wrote:wave
Please, please take care of your jealousies please Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esnDnIK2v1g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJt_XnKcfs

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Cat-rock-star1

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCwOdjympZo&feature=related

thumbs up
Please, please take care of your jealousies please Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers

Please, please take care of your jealousies please I170336510_62106_3

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Ding-dong-4607_preview

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbYLjWEEQA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqG07cs6cEM&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cmo6MRYf5g&feature=related

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXgcbnmd6qg&feature=related

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8STODaMWFk

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 8Orj-1i2-1

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Dancingcatmofm

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhreCLlcq3Q&feature=related
Please, please take care of your jealousies please 32808

el kabong wrote:Please, please take care of your jealousies please Dj-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyQGn6E3Lcg&feature=related

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Dj-kitty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvFpRrhK1QQ&feature=related

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Dj%20kitty3

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Cool_cat_dj

Please, please take care of your jealousies please JazzHandsKitten

cheese

Please, please take care of your jealousies please DfTdckMi4hm4y8x2frpynRjKo1_400

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 090606-wrong-neighborhood

Please, please take care of your jealousies please FapUkitty_ad

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 847083-look_at_my_fuckin_balls_super

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Funny-pictures-cat-does-impression-of-you

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Funny-pictures-cat-wants-to-eat-squirrel

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Fuck_you

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Funny-pictures-your-cat-is-more-fabulous-than-you1

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 6a00e553aba0f28834010536f3b7c8970b-800wi

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Fuck_you_and_fuck_your_border_trollcat

Please, please take care of your jealousies please Your_argument_may_be_valid_but_i__still_dont_give_a_fuck_trollcat

[img][/img]

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 101201185769049e3aefd65d1e

thumbs up cheers

afro

mjackson

jackson

butt noob

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 171877

damn

tholms

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 989904

boobies
boobies boobies boobies boobies boobies

MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:53 pm

oh damn, it just got real
daddlepoms
daddlepoms

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I have noticed that a lot of people in this forum are sad and jealous of much better worthy sorts, and I can see the signs like claiming that the target of their envy is a 'retard', etc. Loads of successful and stable people deal with jealousy everyday, but some people need to curb their jealousy and take a deep breath and improve themselves.
I will suggest one goes to the nearest Waterstones and buy themselves a copy of I Am All I am Free cthulhu , and read the positive affirmations, and another book to read is books by good novelists like H P LOvecraft (hate his politics) but Lord Cthuhlu can ease your worries.
IA IA. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

what's up honey, do your lesser pentagram banishing ritual lately

I'm doing my best to raise a devil

ok only the dragon bitches
Fujita
Fujita

https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sat May 19, 2012 1:57 pm

where's my cat bitches

Please, please take care of your jealousies please 104-68
Fujita
Fujita

https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum