Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA

5 posters

Go down

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Empty AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:28 am

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA...and RUGBY IS THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN AMERICA ... "Where Is The GLOBAL POWER Base Shifting To...", AUSTRALIA!
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Empty Re: AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA

Post  C!ggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:29 am

true lilly wrote:AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA...and RUGBY IS THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN AMERICA ... "Where Is The GLOBAL POWER Base Shifting To...", AUSTRALIA!

Nobody gives a China mans turd about Australia. Why would those in high places be interested in a such an insignifant country and it's insignificant citizens? And by the way the Brits taught you Rugby and football, and you just decided to make your own idiotic game up loosely based on the rules of those two popular games. It is hardly suprising that such a country as China (Lets say no more) is interested in such a retarded game.

Let's get out the tinny's and celebrate, Austrailia has actually found another country who is interested in one of the dumbest games ever thought up. Only the Aussie's could come up with a sport taken from two of the best sports ever invented, and totally massacre it.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:33 am

C!ggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA...and RUGBY IS THE FASTEST GROWING SPORT IN AMERICA ... "Where Is The GLOBAL POWER Base Shifting To...", AUSTRALIA!

Nobody gives a China mans turd about Australia. Why would those in high places be interested in a such an insignifant country and it's insignificant citizens? And by the way the Brits taught you Rugby and football, and you just decided to make your own idiotic game up loosely based on the rules of those two popular games. It is hardly suprising that such a country as China (Lets say no more) is interested in such a retarded game.

Let's get out the tinny's and celebrate, Austrailia has actually found another country who is interested in one of the dumbest games ever thought up. Only the Aussie's could come up with a sport taken from two of the best sports ever invented, and totally massacre it.

...Aussie Rules,thought that was a import,from Ireland...oh,well,high percentage of Irish blood,makes sense,stuffin' up two good games...I still call it,VFL,Victorian Football League.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:50 am

Oh, it's Australian 'MINING EXPERTS' and NASA, WORKING TOGETHER to 'free' those Chilean Miners...or practice 'working out the bugs' of something being built deep under Australian ground, where NASA HAS MOVED TO???
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:15 am

true lilly wrote:
Oh, it's Australian 'MINING EXPERTS' and NASA, WORKING TOGETHER to 'free' those Chilean Miners...or practice 'working out the bugs' of something being built deep under Australian ground, where NASA HAS MOVED TO???

Is Chile???...Uzbekistan

better still,get a globe/World Atlas,and please,re-name all the countries,in the correct position.

You see,Vera,I don't hate you,but I absorb information,lock it in memory.When memory meets your post,there's a rebellion in my brain,and you cause great tribulations and synaptic storms...causing, Brain Hurt.
..When I get brain hurt,I get angry and wish to kill,who caused it...that'll be you Vera Susa...when I crack,and my alter comes to the front,he's called the Angel of Death...and the time of purification,is at hand....

aaargh

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 2gtrp6x
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:07 am

Ciggy, you're speaking in cori's BITTERLY JEALOUS voice again...funny to that you always do when you're 'inspired' to break out of one liner mode *grin* and seems you all lack humour and knowledge: Australia(n) RULES (a game very close to what NATIVE AUSTRALIANS WERE PLAYING BEFORE EUROPEANS GOT HERE), is an INSIDER JOKE. OZ=ISRAEL, 'China'=JUDAH and their ANCIENT 'FAMILY Feud' is OVER ... Hence: "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO ..." ... The Glorious, Rich, Stable, Preserved in it's UNIQUE POSITION onThe Globe, Land of O'Zion! You know, The Land NASA Moved To, Before working with our Mining Experts in Chilli *wink, grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:12 am

true lilly wrote:

I'm just wondering why you are replying to one of your own quotes. Very interesting.......... Very interesting indeed.
C!ggy
C!ggy

http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:
..When I get brain hurt,I get angry and wish to kill,who caused it...that'll be you Vera Susa...when I crack,and my alter comes to the front,he's called the Angel of Death...and the time of purification,is at hand....

aaargh
have considered NOT overloading your poor struggling brain with the propaganda, myths and insane lies of The Beast that IS KILLING THE REAL 'YOU', and simply studying the facts of the Whole, Real and Ancient World, like that peoples tend to name new lands they move to, after lands they left, and that Australian Natives are the world's genetically oldest, and that Europeans are the most mixed and mingled and have long been Coming Home and...oops sorry, that would require finding the humility to admit to having been deceived by the most insane lies *rasberry, grin*
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:58 am

true lilly wrote:Ciggy, you're speaking in cori's BITTERLY JEALOUS voice again...

That's a different Ciggy who actually goes by C!ggy. It's spoken like an African golottal stop in the philological record. My slight different of opinion with C!ggy is that Aussie rules football isn't such a bastardized sport, as all sports are bastardized one way or another. A sport is a sport. I would echo his sentiments on how bluddy insignificant OzStrayLiar is in the grand scheme of things.

true lilly wrote:
OZ=ISRAEL

Uhm, no.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 am

true lilly wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

aaargh
have considered NOT overloading your poor struggling brain with the propaganda, myths and insane lies of The Beast that IS KILLING THE REAL 'YOU', and simply studying the facts of the Whole, Real and Ancient World, like that peoples tend to name new lands they move to, after lands they left, and that Australian Natives are the world's genetically oldest, and that Europeans are the most mixed and mingled and have long been Coming Home and...oops sorry, that would require finding the humility to admit to having been deceived by the most insane lies *rasberry, grin*

BRAIN HURT....
Must kill Vera Susa,Must kill Vera Susa,Must Kill Vera Susa,must please master Tintin.....arrrrrrrrr,slobber,slobber

PS,This forum don't cater for PC dumbf*cks like me,No font size,can't post videos....shithole Just using this place reveals one's ineptitude...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 am

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ciggy, you're speaking in cori's BITTERLY JEALOUS voice again...

That's a different Ciggy who actually goes by C!ggy. It's spoken like an African golottal stop in the philological record. My slight different of opinion with C!ggy is that Aussie rules football isn't such a bastardized sport, as all sports are bastardized one way or another. A sport is a sport. I would echo his sentiments on how bluddy insignificant OzStrayLiar is in the grand scheme of things.

true lilly wrote:
OZ=ISRAEL

Uhm, no.

...We are so insignificant,that after 911,American families,sent their loud-mouthed,snotty,wimpy shitbag,upper middle class twats here...
They flooded Newcastle University...and would'nt close doors on trains.But they were somewhat safe,but really pissing off the local Aussies...
not smart thing to do...especially in the pubs in Newcastle and screwing all the surfer chicks...a few were sent back home,a bit broken.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:44 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

true lilly wrote:
OZ=ISRAEL

Uhm, no.

...We are so insignificant,that after 911,American families,sent their loud-mouthed,snotty,wimpy shitbag,upper middle class twats here...
They flooded Newcastle University...and would'nt close doors on trains.But they were somewhat safe,but really pissing off the local Aussies...
not smart thing to do...especially in the pubs in Newcastle and screwing all the surfer chicks...a few were sent back home,a bit broken.

Anyone who won't close doors on trains deserves a breaking. Fair play.

Now, about those surfer chicks...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:58 pm

The very earth itself is destroying the most powerful of nations, of Billions of peoples, yet this Vast, Richest, Most Stable and LIVABLE of Lands, of ONLY 21 Million, has NOT been invaded, but all over the world that the tribes of ISRAEL have been scattered, mixed and mingled, since before the continents moved to their current locations, Spiritual Israel is being sifted, sorted and Re-Gathered Home, JUST AS GOD TOLD US WOULD BE. And that's just one of the Signs of the Facts of The Real World that only those with CLOSED eyes, ears, HEARTS and MINDS, DENY.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

true lilly wrote:
OZ=ISRAEL

Uhm, no.

Agreed,...Sorry Ciggy,you don't have a problem with them surfer chicks,you're Kosher.Hairy chested chocos like me...hmmm,not to good.I stick with Bogan chicks...as long as they wash.Hell,it's alot cheaper a night on the town...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:41 pm

true lilly wrote:The very earth itself is destroying the most powerful of nations, of Billions of peoples, yet this Vast, Richest, Most Stable and LIVABLE of Lands, of ONLY 21 Million, has NOT been invaded, but all over the world that the tribes of ISRAEL have been scattered, mixed and mingled, since before the continents moved to their current locations, Spiritual Israel is being sifted, sorted and Re-Gathered Home, JUST AS GOD TOLD US WOULD BE. And that's just one of the Signs of the Facts of The Real World that only those with CLOSED eyes, ears, HEARTS and MINDS, DENY.

You do know that 99.999% of your island is desert right? You've got enough water for about 6 people, barmy gasbag.

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:43 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

true lilly wrote:
OZ=ISRAEL

Uhm, no.

Agreed,...Sorry Ciggy,you don't have a problem with them surfer chicks,you're Kosher.Hairy chested chocos like me...hmmm,not to good.I stick with Bogan chicks...as long as they wash.Hell,it's alot cheaper a night on the town...

Shows how much I know. I thought the surfers WERE bogan. think
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:53 pm

...Hahahahahahaha...they're a bit more upmarket(Surfie Chicks).I just like them,cause I'm an oralist,they have salt water douches every day.
...I'd never get away with writing shit like this at DIF...reminds me of the Punkrock forums...what a ball I had.

Look Ciggy,if you get interested enough,you want a breakdown of Aussie social culture...I already supplied the link,watch Fat Pizza...man,you
laugh you're arse off.7 periods with Mr Gormsby (youtube),describes hilariously,New Zealanders...best two TV shows,for comedy,ever.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:06 am

Here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2geDDDVKY&feature=channel

short 20 second exploration into the Bogan Sex trade,freshly ripped...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:28 pm

And now we also have the news that THE SPORT of KINGS is TAKING OFF IN CHINA, ALL BASED ON AUSTRALIAN HORSES. Yep they still can't bet, but are BUYING UP QUALITY AUSTRALIAN YEARLINGS.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:17 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Here,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek2geDDDVKY&feature=channel

short 20 second exploration into the Bogan Sex trade,freshly ripped...

Yep. That's Lilly's Israel right there, moight.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:17 am

true lilly wrote:And now we also have the news that THE SPORT of KINGS is TAKING OFF IN CHINA

Chess? Epic!!!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Curse JUDAH(='China') and BE CURSED. Oh, and thanks for pointing out The Baby F ucking Traitors here Slaving TO INSTALL The 'GERMAN-DUTCH' 'KING of The NORTH'S', CHILD SACRIFICING RELIGIOUS RULE. It's another sign of the beginning of 'THEIR' END.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:42 pm

true lilly wrote:Curse JUDAH(='China') and BE CURSED. Oh, and thanks for pointing out The Baby F ucking Traitors here Slaving TO INSTALL The 'GERMAN-DUTCH' 'KING of The NORTH'S', CHILD SACRIFICING RELIGIOUS RULE. It's another sign of the beginning of 'THEIR' END.

Let's recap the crazy talk here:

Egypt is America.

Judah is China.

And Israel is OzTrailer.

And what's England, Persia? And maybe Russia can be Nabatu. And India can play... what kingdom ain't taken yet, how 'bout the Ammonites? There's a city in Utah named Moab, must be the Moabites!

This is fun!

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 502px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg

Don't take your meds just yet. More lulz yet to harvest.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:11 pm

wave
AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI&feature=fvst

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Zdjecia-1681201085812

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

thumbs up
AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlDltwm-JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA I170336510_62106_3

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Ding-dong-4607_preview

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3af4ZJS4w

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniyUyqN_E

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 8Orj-1i2-1

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Dancingcatmofm

AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
AUSTRALIAN RULES GO TO CHINA 32808
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:Besides commending those Hooligans for defacing the Arch...I noticed Miss Newsbot,that you dilligently avoided the sexual scandals in our serving Navy and Army personelle.

Yes,we all know you treat women as second rate,just like my mother in law did,denied her own femininity and her tit rotted and dropped off as a sign to change her attitude to loving herself.Did'nt work of course,she grew a beard.

But just letting you know,as an ex-serving reservist,the stories in the papers are true and actually down played,as it is a disgusting mind-set that our military personelle enact on each other.

AND THEREFORE ARE TRAITORS TO MY COUNTRY AND WAY OF LIFE...SUCK MY LEFT TESTICLE WHILE YOU'RE ABOUT IT,CHUMP DOWN ON THIS AND EAT SHIT.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10778347

Sex abuse still rife in armed services
By Greg Ansley 5:30 AM Friday Jan 13, 2012 Email
Print

Expand Australian Defence Minister Stephen Smith said sexual abuse would not be tolerated in the Defence Force. Photo / NZPAAlarming revelations in confidential military reports reveal that the Australian Defence Force is struggling to reduce levels of sexual abuse, bullying and other problems among its troops.

Despite a massive bid to shift the force's culture and seven reports probing almost every aspect of service life after a series of scandals, documents obtained by Channel Seven under freedom of information laws show little appears to have changed.

Most of the incidents were reported after the outrage of last year's Skype scandal, in which a cadet at the elite Australian Defence Force Academy filmed his seduction of a female colleague and broadcast it live to other cadets.

The incidents included in dozens of "hot issues briefs" obtained by Channel Seven ranged from rape and attempted murder to possession of child pornography, sexual assault, the concubinage of teenagers on base and further explicit videotaping.

The greatest number of complaints involved the navy, whose problems peaked with revelations of life on board the supply ship HMAS Success during an Asian deployment in 2009.

Subject to a separate report and pending action, these included inappropriate conduct towards women, workforce bullying, a "tribal culture" on board the ship, drunken and disreputable behaviour ashore, a breakdown in discipline and serious failures of command.

Even after the subsequent outcry, problems continued on board the Success.

The Channel Seven documents said one of its officers had been accused of inappropriate relationships with junior sailors and of filming them in the shower.

Videos of sexual acts with other sailors were also discovered, butdespite a record of similar behaviour the officer was transferred to another ship.

The documents also said that just four days after the first report into the original Success allegations, a sailor on the ship - now facing court martial - allegedly indecently assaulted two others in their cabin.

More serious was the charging of a sailor from the minehunter HMAS Yarra with aggravated sexual assault and strangulation with intent to murder.

In the army, a soldier was charged with rape, deprivation of liberty and assault involving a female civilian, another at the School of Artillery was found in possession of child pornography, and yet another was accused of housing two teenagers, aged 15 and 17, for two weeks in Sydney's Holsworthy barracks.

An air force member was charged with indecently assaulting a minor.

Defence Minister Stephen Smith said yesterday that such behaviour would not be tolerated.

"It is essential that the Defence Force promotes and enforces the highest standards of behaviour in line with modern community expectations and creates an environment where complaints can be aired and appropriately addressed," he said.

Smith already has a welter of disturbing reports to consider, continuing long lists of recommendations from the five inquiries established after the Skype scandal.

Most will be released this month, with the Government's response.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down