Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

+8
Lyd
palomino
Cigar
Lady Tis-Shine
Billy Ruben
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Ciggy
true lilly
12 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:53 pm

true lilly wrote:And remember - there is 1000's of BILLIONS to be MADE, RE-Building our INFRASTRUCTURE, BUSINESSES, FARMS and HOMES, WASHED AWAY - By GREENIE='Secular'=DUTCH CROWN of The ROMAN CATHOLIC SPANISH INQUISITION ROYAL'S, Political Policies - which means, just like THE VICTORIA FIRES, 'they' plan to BUY and PRICE YET MORE AUSTRALIAN'S OUT of THEIR pieces of THIS GLORIOUS LAND, WITH OUR OWN MONEY. See Australian's are traditionally quick to GIVE THEIR labour, expertise, food and all needfull things up to and including heavy farm equipment, but now, despite the TRILLIONS 'VANISHED' from international disaster 'relief' funds, 'they' DEMAND WE GIVE MONEY. So instead of those spare old tractors going straight to farmers who need them now, they get sold for less than the value, and a bit of that money goes to some to put towards what they now HAVE TO BUY FROM TRAITORS who STUFF 'their' INVADING WAR CHEST WITH MONEY WE DONATE.

Lilly Sayeth:

And remember - there is 1000's of BILLIONS to be MADE, RE-Building our INFRASTRUCTURE, BUSINESSES, FARMS and HOMES, WASHED AWAY

with that kind of money,would'nt you rather by something more interesting,like Cuba or Tahiti...?
or Invade New Zealand,don't bother paying those sheep molesting herders...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Empty Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 am

true lilly wrote:And remember - there is 1000's of BILLIONS to be MADE, RE-Building our INFRASTRUCTURE, BUSINESSES, FARMS and HOMES, WASHED AWAY - By GREENIE='Secular'=DUTCH CROWN of The ROMAN CATHOLIC SPANISH INQUISITION ROYAL'S, Political Policies - which means, just like THE VICTORIA FIRES, 'they' plan to BUY and PRICE YET MORE AUSTRALIAN'S OUT of THEIR pieces of THIS GLORIOUS LAND, WITH OUR OWN MONEY. See Australian's are traditionally quick to GIVE THEIR labour, expertise, food and all needfull things up to and including heavy farm equipment, but now, despite the TRILLIONS 'VANISHED' from international disaster 'relief' funds, 'they' DEMAND WE GIVE MONEY. So instead of those spare old tractors going straight to farmers who need them now, they get sold for less than the value, and a bit of that money goes to some to put towards what they now HAVE TO BUY FROM TRAITORS who STUFF 'their' INVADING WAR CHEST WITH MONEY WE DONATE.

So why does your OzGod allow that? And why did your OzGod give the land over to the English in the first place--hatred of the Abos?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:

So why does your OzGod allow that? And why did your OzGod give the land over to the English in the first place--hatred of the Abos?

Ciggy Said:
English in the first place--hatred of the Abos?

well that's the perplexing point,thought we was brothers,us being the Kosher Kanackas of Pangea and all that.... dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:well that's the perplexing point,thought we was brothers,us being the Kosher Kanackas of Pangea and all that.... dizzy

The Pommie Bastard Empire whut got off the boat dinna get the memo aboot no Kosher Kanaka Pangean Family. OzGod asleep at the wheel again, innit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

OY, OzGod, killin innit! Uhm... OzGod? Hulloooooo?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:well that's the perplexing point,thought we was brothers,us being the Kosher Kanackas of Pangea and all that.... dizzy

The Pommie Bastard Empire whut got off the boat dinna get the memo aboot no Kosher Kanaka Pangean Family. OzGod asleep at the wheel again, innit.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_of_Indigenous_Australians

OY, OzGod, killin innit! Uhm... OzGod? Hulloooooo?

rolf

Aye,OzGod,be a cruel and machiavellian spirit indeed.
Just look what it does to its followers.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:50 pm

It basically behaves exactly the way its followers says "Satan" does.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:It basically behaves exactly the way its followers says "Satan" does.

see,they are the one and the same.This reality is the Masonic Gods schizoid version.Just the intiated get to root their sister,get hardware discounts,and a nice middle-class lifestyle.The good,get fucked-over,welfare payments,looney bins and assassinations...it's all good for the masochistically inclined,I think.

The in betweens,get to be robotic,delusional,but a nice sleep through.Can't really win,eh.Wish I had a rocket launcher,to shake the sleeping up...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:24 pm

Ciggy wrote:It basically behaves exactly the way its followers says "Satan" does.

speaking of satan,Lulzy is in the background,watching us troll,spam and talk shit,can hear the nashings of the teeth,all the way from ballarat... thumbs up rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

speaking of satan,Lulzy is in the background,watching us troll,spam and talk shit,can hear the nashings of the teeth,all the way from ballarat... thumbs up rolf

back in 10,quick shower,feel gritty...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

see,they are the one and the same.This reality is the Masonic Gods schizoid version.Just the intiated get to root their sister,get hardware discounts,and a nice middle-class lifestyle.The good,get fucked-over,welfare payments,looney bins and assassinations...it's all good for the masochistically inclined,I think.

The in betweens,get to be robotic,delusional,but a nice sleep through.Can't really win,eh.Wish I had a rocket launcher,to shake the sleeping up...

Nay boundaries for the Elect, and concentration camp conditions for the Profane Masses, yeah, that's the size of it. The end result is Lilly's damaged mind after being turned out and abused at a Lodge gathering. Not a coherent thought left between the ears, such a tragedy. And there are millions others just like her, disposable ones like that Loughner robot. One can only hope the elite don't have similar tragedies in mind for Lulzy to commit, as a false flag besmirch on conspiracy researchers in general.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Hehe. Growling like the rabid dog she is. I've got one for her to "not" watch:
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Hehe. Growling like the rabid dog she is. I've got one for her to "not" watch:

Very fine taste there sir...very fine indeed,I used to play this full bore when the Jehova door knocks were going down in Buff Point in the Mid 80's.One of my brothers a week previously,stupidly gave our real address away,just to get rid of her.I was 17,in late december 87,it was balmy hot and already pissed and stoned by 9:20am in the morning.It was a Sunday,11am,bored,wanted to wank,and feeling satanic.Playing Public Image Limited and Lou Reed's,Metal Machine Music,cause I was hated,by the neighbourhood and loved it.
...My brother S comes flying down the hall,I pocket my erection,door flies open'Jase,Jase,the Jehova's are here",peer out my waterfront residence window,there's the old white Cortina Mk 2,240.Ahhh,Tarcia Watts's grandmother strides down the path,bristling with delusional God energies,the miniature Fox Terrier,Jake,strangling itself against the limits of the chain,foam and spittle,flying out its mouth with panted gasps.Pudden the cat leers at the Gods representative,with suspicious disdain."Alright,I'll fix this c*nt",go and watch a video.
...She's three metres from the front door,when it burst open,this hairy chested,buffed muscled,sweat drenched trunk greets her,I push my erection through black velvet jeans to eccentuate the size and,well,it's short but throbbingly thick,These eyes,so confident,erupt in shock awe and probably revulsion."Sorry about that love" and grab her by the arm,spinning her into the sun,"Today,I'm gonna talk and you're gonna listen".Adjusting my cock with my other hand,I let her go and light a joint,nice home grown hippy weed,"The Madness" they called it.
...By the time I finished using the sun to dry her out,vampirising every single volt of energy,I had her crumpled and broken,after drilling her for three hours about the joys of Adolf Hitler,Beastiality,incest,inbreds,drugs as a form of meeting God,whilst repeatedly swilling glasses of Scotch and Dry that I clicked my fingers for my brother to re-supply and the copius amounts of drugs I used back then and repeatedly offering her a glass and a smoke,but blew it in her face.She,with the last vestiges of energy,broke free of my drunken hold,as I put it on her for a liberating f*ck in my messy unkept bedroom.
...The Cortina burped and farted into life,slammed into gear and disappeared into the glaring sun,never to be seen again.
That's how cool I used to be,now broken and domesticated by 20 years of the same old,same old...I just wanna die.They broke the punk in me,but I will be reborn,just you wait and see.Billy thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:21 am

rolf

Best post evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:44 am

Ciggy wrote: rolf

Best post evaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

well,it's all true.I just joined a stoners site,eh,hoping to find others of like minded interest.Just found a chick,Aussie,who smears hemp oil on her pussy,whilst she f*cks,send you a link later. thumbs up rolf

**Planning my exit Ciggy...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:11 am

Yet another use for hemp oil, added to the repertoire.

Pics or it dinna happen!
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:32 am

Ciggy wrote:Yet another use for hemp oil, added to the repertoire.

Pics or it dinna happen!

I'll wait till she trust me,prefer an in person demonstration.I did'nt join the site,to post info,I want to network there... thumbs up

...and to decide where to move too.Pussy and pot,Ciggy,Pussy and pot...sounds good eh? cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Pics or it dinna happen!

I'll wait till she trust me,prefer an in person demonstration.I did'nt join the site,to post info,I want to network there... thumbs up

...and to decide where to move too.Pussy and pot,Ciggy,Pussy and pot...sounds good eh? cheers

Well pussypotopia used to be the Netherlands, but now they're trying to ruin that by restricting it all. Fecking NWO...
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Pics or it dinna happen!

Well pussypotopia used to be the Netherlands, but now they're trying to ruin that by restricting it all. Fecking NWO...

J from Groningeng sent me pictures of Dutch Prostitutes he frequents in the red-light district thumbs down stick with the Barbecued Barbies of California.One had self mutilation scars on her wrists,hepatitus C sweats and swallowed his load after giving head,said he tasted "like dead birds". rolf
The pots great,the chicks,not so.Swedes look much better.

*"like dead birds". it's all the lithium and other psychotropic prescriptions he's on.Speed used to make me smell like benzene.Nah,dDutch girls are'nt much chop at all.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:23 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Pics or it dinna happen!

J from Groningeng sent me pictures of Dutch Prostitutes he frequents in the red-light district thumbs down stick with the Barbecued Barbies of California.One had self mutilation scars on her wrists,hepatitus C sweats and swallowed his load after giving head,said he tasted "like dead birds". rolf

*"like dead birds". it's all the lithium and other psychotropic prescriptions he's on.Speed used to make me smell like benzene.Nah,dDutch girls are'nt much chop at all.

It's all on a sliding price scale. He prolly went cheap. In Sweden most of 'em aren't in that business.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:37 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Pics or it dinna happen!

It's all on a sliding price scale. He prolly went cheap. In Sweden most of 'em aren't in that business.

In Sweden most of 'em aren't in that business.

No they are'nt.You get greeted at the door,by naked mum and dad,who invite you in and offer you their young 18 year old daughter,very hospitable and accomodating they are.They got their act together.Little violence,everyone gets a f*ck no matter how ugly you are,great people.Sex isn't negotiable by price,but by strength of experience,good people.

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:17 pm

I somewhat doubt that, lol.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Ciggy wrote:I somewhat doubt that, lol.

Maybe that's where you should holiday next.Hope my "on the ground" agents are'nt selling me furpies. lol!
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:46 pm

AmsterDim is deffo a contender if they don't ban the good clean fun.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:48 pm

Ciggy wrote:AmsterDim is deffo a contender if they don't ban the good clean fun.

that's Christian conservatives,spoil the fun.It's getting tighter and more expensive,right now.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:14 pm

true lilly wrote:Sorry ciggie, but D.I. Just had to prove me right, about everything. And BANNING THE ONLY ONE to predict The Fall of RUDD, NIXON, REES and much more, from posting opinions about Her Nation's Federal Election, and The D.I. Site PROMOTING THE NATION'S PROVEN TRAITORS, HAS MADE THEM A TERRORIST SITE

rolf

wave
Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Guitar-playing-cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw7guzT6ANI&feature=fvst

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Zdjecia-1681201085812

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 24204_1284502674581_full

thumbs up
git yer groove on!

thumbs up
Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Tumblr_kvkqt6uy3t1qzw1zno1_400

. cheers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYlDltwm-JY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FBKa-bCasY

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 I170336510_62106_3

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Ding-dong-4607_preview

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 81502

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp3af4ZJS4w

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 907651c4-88f0-48d7-9dba-4fed7c30f715

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Dancing_kitties

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMniyUyqN_E

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 8Orj-1i2-1

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Dancingcatmofm

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 Ahhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM
Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election - Page 15 32808
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next