Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beverley Eckert

2 posters

Go down

Beverley Eckert Empty Beverley Eckert

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:21 am

The widow of a 9/11 victim was among 50 people killed when a U.S. plane crashed into a house yesterday.
Wonder if she was bumped off?

My Silence Cannot Be Bought
by Beverly Eckert

I've chosen to go to court rather than accept a payoff from the 9/11 victims compensation fund. Instead, I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited.

I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues, including congressional hearings and the 9/11 commission, my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence.

So I say to Congress, big business and everyone who conspired to divert attention from government and private-sector failures: My husband's life was priceless, and I will not let his death be meaningless. My silence cannot be bought.

Beverly Eckert, whose husband died at the World Trade Center, is the founder of Voices of September 11th, a victims advocacy group

Poignant: Beverly Eckert shakes hands with President Barack Obama in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building last week

Beverley Eckert Eek7

study

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Beverley Eckert Empty Re: Beverley Eckert

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 am

Goldy if you cant see how ridiculous the scenario you are contemplating is you really do need help.

I blame care in the community for a lot of the Goldy types on the net.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:07 am

Droike wrote:Goldy if you cant see how ridiculous the scenario you are contemplating is you really do need help.

There you go again Rolling Eyes

Whats so wrong in being suspicious? And dont take all day I'm in the middle of watching Thunder birds!

study

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:18 am

22ct wrote:
Droike wrote:Goldy if you cant see how ridiculous the scenario you are contemplating is you really do need help.

There you go again Rolling Eyes

Whats so wrong in being suspicious? And dont take all day I'm in the middle of watching Thunder birds!

study

Keep watching Thunder birds its got more facts than the 911 troofers.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum