Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ?

3 posters

Go down

why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ? Empty why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ?

Post  darthmiike Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:31 am

As you people may or may not know, i've been having problems on a lot of truth movement websites for questioning what some of the more "important" leaders of the truth movement beilieve.
Be it my questioning of some of the prizion planet forum members rather biggoted views on sexuality ,to wether colidial silver actually has any real health benefits .
It seems that for a lot of people the lines have already been drawn and are know infact becoming dogmatic.For new people wanting to find the truth or at least a partial ability to understand it.A set of moral codes must be followed determined by the (you guessed it )top down control structure .And that the mods of any of these sites are little better than secret police ,used to detect thought crimes by the members and maintain a certain way of thinking is kept as the STATUS QUO.
Maybe this is the real awakening that people must realise .Anyhow to replace one system of control for another is not my idea of freeing myself from oppression of the state .also thanx for letting me post here with very little restrictions on what i post .
And i will just ask this ,Is this dogmatic view used to control members on forums like DIF and PRIZION PLANET an intentional way of controlling freedom or just that the people in control can be rather stuck in their ways ?

why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ? 250707rowe

Last edited by darthmiike on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : the usual, shit at spelling)
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ? Empty Re: why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ?

Post  ♥WW♥ Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Because charlatans are ------->>>>>>>> why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ? Pied_piper_with_children

If you are the "NWO", then you most certainly would want to "lead the movement against you".......
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ? Empty Re: why are a lot of the supposed awakend so closed minded ?

Post  Ciggy Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:30 am

If there were no David Icke, MI-5 would have to invent one.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  darthmiike Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:45 am

Ciggy wrote:If there were no David Icke, MI-5 would have to invent one.
yeah true ,i've heard the same argument used to explain religion and heads of state .it's like hummanity wants to be decieved and as a whole enjoys decieving itself
darthmiike
darthmiike

http://darthmiike.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down