Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Infinate Love Forum Community...

+10
♥WW♥
Tiswuzzle
FERD
Ciggy
Archibald Tonn
Lady Tis-Shine
Goldy
Lyd
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Infinate Love Forum Community... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Infinate Love Forum Community...

Post  Archibald Tonn Mon May 11, 2009 3:51 am

Personally this gentleman Ant, as he calls himself should release this 'Septic Tank" and then we the computer bloggers can see whether this man Droike is the create of the success of Infinate Love or not. Mr Droike you are so informative of many characters online, and I do realise that you are on some type of hidden agenda. I personally thought that you were just in that forum to create it into some form of Ghost Town and that was you game all along.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

The Infinate Love Forum Community... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Infinate Love Forum Community...

Post  John Drake Mon May 11, 2009 4:52 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:Personally this gentleman Ant, as he calls himself should release this 'Septic Tank" and then we the computer bloggers can see whether this man Droike is the create of the success of Infinate Love or not. Mr Droike you are so informative of many characters online, and I do realise that you are on some type of hidden agenda. I personally thought that you were just in that forum to create it into some form of Ghost Town and that was you game all along.

He offers the opportunity for me to post anywhere and each time i turn it down you fucking buffoon.

Ant wrote:Here's the "olive branch" to ya....

You can now post anywhere ya like.

mike hunt wrote:You offered this olive branch before and you will get the same response this time, shove it. Why would i want to post in your "sub forums" when its all going on here?

www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2261&start=0

Get on the program "Archie"

Infinate love instead of infinite love. Hmm good ol Tiswas makes that mistake all the time. I must say that even though my English is poor for a writer Mr Tonn yours is shit lol.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Archibald Tonn Mon May 11, 2009 6:38 am

How dare you compare my grammer to yours, granted this is only a forum where many a likeminded soul can express their thoughts to all and sundry but all your remarks seem to be swearwords of a sexual nature. How exactly old are you.....................fifteen years old?? And as for broadcasting the details of this gentleman's personal details, why are you doing this?? What exactly would you achieve, and have you ever been outside enjoying the fresh air lately, and Mr Ant if you are reading this, release this 'Septic Tank', so I too can see if this place was a success or not.
Archibald Tonn
Archibald Tonn

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Mon May 11, 2009 7:39 am

Archibald Tonn wrote:How dare you compare my grammer to yours, granted this is only a forum where many a likeminded soul can express their thoughts to all and sundry but all your remarks seem to be swearwords of a sexual nature. How exactly old are you.....................fifteen years old?? And as for broadcasting the details of this gentleman's personal details, why are you doing this?? What exactly would you achieve, and have you ever been outside enjoying the fresh air lately, and Mr Ant if you are reading this, release this 'Septic Tank', so I too can see if this place was a success or not.

No one compared your grammar to mine you freak. Lets face it you cant even spell it (grammer) lol. I stated that for a writer your English is shit and it is.

I have broadcast no ones personal details you cock. If you noticed i used the asterisk and so didn't reveal all his data? However your use of the word personal shows your ignorance. Anyone who registers a domain name is put on a public list. Get that shit head, public not private. People can go and check out who owns what site. Its not illegal and its not private just like the electerol roll.

I could have put:

Registrant Contact:
UkHost4u
Anthony Evans

11 Jura Grove
Heywood
Manchester
OL10 3ED
GB

Its only what it says here www.who.is/whois/infinite-love-forum.com

Will you be contacting RIPE who issue domain names in Europe and telling them what they are doing is an invasion of privacy?

You should give it up Tiswas its so obvious its embarrassing. The spelling the termanology the things you bring up its all Tiswas.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon May 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Well I Do Not Personally Agree With Putting Up Someones Home Adress Up On A Forum...!!!

But In A Way Ant Has Done This Himself...!!!

Public Domain And All That Stuff...

If He Wants Me To Remove It ,

He Can Just Come Here And Say...!!!

But He Has Always Stated That He Ain't To Bovvered Who Knows Who He Is...!!!

And Has Put Up His Picture Loads Of Times...!!!

affraid
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 12, 2009 5:52 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Well I Do Not Personally Agree With Putting Up Someones Home Adress Up On A Forum...!!!

But In A Way Ant Has Done This Himself...!!!

Public Domain And All That Stuff...

If He Wants Me To Remove It ,

He Can Just Come Here And Say...!!!

But He Has Always Stated That He Ain't To Bovvered Who Knows Who He Is...!!!

And Has Put Up His Picture Loads Of Times...!!!

affraid

Every time he spams a board up with www.infinite-love-forum.com not only is he leaving a link to his site but also a link to the information i posted. So anyone who says hey dont post my address would look a bit silly to say the least as they are posting it themselves. Its a bit like having your name in the phone book then moaning people can get your phone number.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed May 13, 2009 1:48 pm

lol On Rumermill Droike you bragged, you were going to break Hagbard Celine and John White if it was the last thing you EVER did, well here you are again 2 years on and your still here playing the same ol game Sleep

Last edited by 22ct on Wed May 13, 2009 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Wed May 13, 2009 4:34 pm

22ct wrote:On Rumermill Droike you bragged, you were going to break Hagbard Celine and John White if it was the last thing you EVER did lol, well here we are again 2 years on and your still here playing the same ol game.

lol!
Maybe He Is Working On A Long Term Fabian Or Vatican Strategy...???

He Will Crush Them Over Centuries...!!!

Rolling Eyes
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed May 13, 2009 7:46 pm

Genius.

Or lunatic.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 14, 2009 2:51 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:
22ct wrote:On Rumermill Droike you bragged, you were going to break Hagbard Celine and John White if it was the last thing you EVER did lol, well here we are again 2 years on and your still here playing the same ol game.

lol!
Maybe He Is Working On A Long Term Fabian Or Vatican Strategy...???

He Will Crush Them Over Centuries...!!!

Rolling Eyes

You 2 seem to have forgotten the email Lydia was sent about me which she posted on IL.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Mon May 18, 2009 11:55 am

22ct wrote:lol On Rumermill Droike you bragged, you were going to break Hagbard Celine and John White if it was the last thing you EVER did, well here you are again 2 years on and your still here playing the same ol game Sleep

Yes meez new friend but weez must agree that Droike doesn't give up eazily! His mother says heez hasn't come out of the basement in five months! Even for rum pudding pie! I love you
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue May 19, 2009 5:35 am

FERD wrote:
22ct wrote:lol On Rumermill Droike you bragged, you were going to break Hagbard Celine and John White if it was the last thing you EVER did, well here you are again 2 years on and your still here playing the same ol game Sleep

Yes meez new friend but weez must agree that Droike doesn't give up eazily! His mother says heez hasn't come out of the basement in five months! Even for rum pudding pie! I love you

New friend lol its Goldy you fucking tit wank. Mind you it has denied being Goldy.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed May 20, 2009 12:23 am

lol you tried to make out I was Dandelion the other day, who yer banned from yer Sleep site

We all know Dandelion was you.

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 20, 2009 1:41 am

22ct wrote:lol you tried to make out I was Dandelion the other day, who yer banned from yer Sleep site

We all know Dandelion was you.

You said "everyone knows Dandelion is you" and that was proved wrong and yet here you are spouting the same sort of shit.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiswuzzle Wed May 20, 2009 7:11 am

YES well Droike is a very gallant man for he stands up to the peple who do evil acts towarsd childrun ok
Tiswuzzle
Tiswuzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed May 20, 2009 10:37 am

Yeah and so he should and anyone else for that matter!

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiswuzzle Wed May 20, 2009 10:40 am

Yes well droike doesn't like COMPTION ok
Tiswuzzle
Tiswuzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 20, 2009 11:23 am

22ct wrote:Yeah and so he should and anyone else for that matter!

Anyone else but you i take it you mean. After all you give that lifts and go on camping weekends with them don't you Goldy.

Have you heard his latest one? Handbag now will not allow the use of power in his home, unless it him using it for really important things like surfing the net. They sit there all wrapped in blankest because he will not allow them to use the heating. This is his latest attack on the Illuminati. He says they run the power companies and so he will no longer give them money. Hes proud to brag how they all freeze at night and go to bed fully clothed including hats and coats.

Its like all the last lot he bragged about, he just cant see that's child abuse.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiswuzzle Wed May 20, 2009 11:46 am

Well droike I turn the heater up a notch in the wee morning hours for it's very important to keep good circulation and HAGBARDIO IS JUST TRYING TO SAVE DOSh ok so you need to get off his billy with your bob ok for it's a wee bit like puppy love ok. Embarassed
Tiswuzzle
Tiswuzzle

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Wed May 20, 2009 12:21 pm

Tiswuzzle wrote:Well droike I turn the heater up a notch in the wee morning hours for it's very important to keep good circulation and HAGBARDIO IS JUST TRYING TO SAVE DOSh ok so you need to get off his billy with your bob ok for it's a wee bit like puppy love ok. Embarassed

No thick fucker hes not trying to save money. Handbag has stated he will not pay power companies because they are illuminati. This is quite a strange idea because according to him they run everything but hes only made this stand on power. Besides that even if he was trying to save money you don't do that by making your family suffer. That cunt goes up and down the country staying in hotels and paying hundreds of pounds to sit in woo woo meetings in church halls while his family have to sit at home bared from using any power. You don't make kids freeze so you can save money while at the same time donate cash to David Icke.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Wed May 20, 2009 2:19 pm

Actually this c /heating in homes is bad for your health. We should learn how to climatise our selves to all sorts of conditions, Imagine the day when we dont have this power we pay extortionist prices for, what we gonna do then?

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 2:27 am

22ct wrote:Actually this c /heating in homes is bad for your health. We should learn how to climatise our selves to all sorts of conditions, Imagine the day when we dont have this power we pay extortionist prices for, what we gonna do then?

Helium-3

Seen all the new were going to the Moon stuff recently? China, India, America, Russia everyone's going to the Moon.

When the Americans landed men on the Moon they did it to put one over on the Russians. That was it and when the public lost interest and it had no more political clout the budget was cut and missions cancelled. Hoax believers often ask why haven't they been back and the simple reason is no political clout or money in it.

Now their all after Helium-3.

40 tons of Helium-3 has enough potential energy to meet the total U.S. electricity demand for a year. Thats 4.062 trillion kilowatt hours of electricity.

Last time i looked a kilowatt hour of electricity cost between 7 and 10p in the UK. 4.062 trillion 10p's sounds like a lorra lorra money to me.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Goldy Thu May 21, 2009 3:24 am

What ever they find energy wise, they are still gonna charge the earth for it. Free energy technology is out there and they know it but they're not prepared to let anyone tell us about it or let the world have it.

As for the moon, yes they are on the moon but for completely different reasons than what you think they are there for.

Goldy

Back to top Go down

Post  FERD Thu May 21, 2009 7:26 am

Droike is a man's choice to USE or not to USE electricity.

Weez free and infinite and loving.

Weez can light candles or flip a switch! tongue

Do yooz use a toof brush Droike?

If so, is it electric?

SEE??
FERD
FERD

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu May 21, 2009 7:45 am

Its not about using electricity you dickhead its about child abuse. If cock head wants to sit in a freezing cold house because of some woo woo shit he read fine, but he shouldnt force that on others.

Forcing a child to live in a home where the temprature is below zero when you dont have to is abuse.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next