Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acai Berry

3 posters

Go down

Acai Berry Empty Acai Berry

Post  nutcracker8787 Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:22 am

Please, I need some advice. Tell me if the Acai Berry diet really works and if the Acai Berry pills worth the money.Thanks

nutcracker8787

Back to top Go down

Acai Berry Empty Re: Acai Berry

Post  ♥WW♥ Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 am

Well, I know your just an advertising spam bot, but................

The reason I stay away from acai berries is that once I read an article that said that acai berries are frequently contaminated with kissing bugs from the rain forrest, and they carry a parasite that when they "kiss" you, suck your blood, they leave a little present!

It's called "chagas" and it is a doo-doo (turdling) with parasites in it. Almost NOTHING kills them once in your blood stream...........and they cause break a down of the heart and vascular system.

Now they supposedly pasteurize them, but I read that most likely wasn't enough to kill a parasite of that nature.

So yall folks drink and eat hardy now! Wink popcorn

http://bactiman63.blogspot.com/2009/11/outbreak-of-chagas-disease-through.html

Saturday, November 14, 2009
Outbreak of Chaga’s disease through contaminated acai berries

Though still under investigation, health authorities in the Para state of Brazil is reporting an outbreak of food borne trypanosomiasis.

There have been 13 confirmed cases of Chaga’s in the Belem neighborhood. State officials at present suspect it occurred through contaminated food stuffs, including the fruit acai.

Acai is a small (about the size of a grape) black-purple fruit and an important staple for people of the region. Acai berry is a common dietary supplement.

While typically transmitted through the bite of a “kissing bug”, this parasite can also be transmitted via congenital transmission (mother to baby), through blood transfusions and organ transplants, and some cases of transmission through feces contaminated food.

The oral mode of transmission of Chaga’s disease is being increasingly recognized in the region. It is associated with the contamination of fresh food or beverages with intestinal contents of triatomid (kissing) bugs infected from wildlife reservoirs. The insects are accidentally ground up with the acai berries when preparing the drink.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:57 am

And supposedly, according to a "shaman" in the amazon, the only thing that they have ever used that worked for it is "sangre de drago o grado", You can call it either one. Means dragons blood - is a plant found also in the amazon......Can be bought online.
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:08 pm

Acia huh. I never heard of the kissing bug. Sounds scary. Alot of hollywood types use it.

They think it is the fountain of youth.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum