Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough?

+6
♥WW♥
drhemp
Ciggy
Hrafn
Daisy_Icke
daisy chainsaw
10 posters

Go down

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough?

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Vote_lcap0%Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Vote_lcap100%Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]
Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Vote_lcap0%Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Empty Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough?

Post  daisy chainsaw Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:50 am

Maybe he could always turn council pop into acid but never learned to control his powers.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Empty Re: Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough?

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:52 am

rolling pin
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

http://www.nazi.com

Back to top Go down

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? Empty Re: Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough?

Post  Hrafn Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:35 am

Give him more popcorn

Hrafn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 am

Preferably an overdose.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:28 am

Leave my daddy alone! Or join my forum so I can ban you straight away! adolf
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  drhemp Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:35 am

Stupid thread.
drhemp
drhemp

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:38 am

drhemp wrote:Stupid thread.

Stupid avatar.

Did David Icke have too much Ayahuasca or not enough? 79-78
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:03 pm

Funnily Enough Hagbard Seems To Doubt The Authenticity Of David Ickes Ayathusca "Experience"...

Hagbard wrote...

After reading David Icke's remarkable report of his experience with Ayahuasca I was keen to learn more on the subject.
I soon discovered that there are many incosnsitancies between his report and that of others who've tried the drug.
David says that he took Ayahuasca twice and claims he heard the voice of "Oneness" telling him that "Infinite Love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion".
This has since become David's catchphrse.
But this differs with other literature about the drug.
For exmaple, Graham Hancock's book "Supernatural".
Hancock took Ayahuasca 12 times and had visions of unearthly places and beings, much more in line with other reports of Ayahuasca experiences.
Although he met many entities that spoke, none of them seemed at all wise or like "oneness".

I'm not suggsesting that David is lying, but he may be leaving out some details of what he experienced in the Amazon in 2002.
It may be just what he experienced, as he experienced it.
Ayahuasca is never exactly the same for every single person, but there are common themes present in nearly all other reports which are missing from David's testimony.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577

think
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:49 pm

drhemp wrote:Stupid thread.

stupid comment.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:06 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Funnily Enough Hagbard Seems To Doubt The Authenticity Of David Ickes Ayathusca "Experience"...

Hagbard wrote...

After reading David Icke's remarkable report of his experience with Ayahuasca I was keen to learn more on the subject.
I soon discovered that there are many incosnsitancies between his report and that of others who've tried the drug.
David says that he took Ayahuasca twice and claims he heard the voice of "Oneness" telling him that "Infinite Love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion".
This has since become David's catchphrse.
But this differs with other literature about the drug.
For exmaple, Graham Hancock's book "Supernatural".
Hancock took Ayahuasca 12 times and had visions of unearthly places and beings, much more in line with other reports of Ayahuasca experiences.
Although he met many entities that spoke, none of them seemed at all wise or like "oneness".

I'm not suggsesting that David is lying, but he may be leaving out some details of what he experienced in the Amazon in 2002.
It may be just what he experienced, as he experienced it.
Ayahuasca is never exactly the same for every single person, but there are common themes present in nearly all other reports which are missing from David's testimony.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=577

think

They'll be banning him soon. adolf
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  thirdvave Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Unteroffizier hagbard has now been stripped of his rank.... ze sight vas awful , so ve shot him ya
thirdvave
thirdvave

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm

I can't critique that decision, actually.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:00 pm

We were NOT amused, upon seeing Sir Handbag begin to question the infallibility of Father Icke.

We had MI-5 discreetly terminate him.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  jhado Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:10 pm

What does "enough" mean? rolling pin

jhado

Back to top Go down

Post  jhado Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:12 pm

What does "enough" mean? rolling pin

jhado

Back to top Go down

Post  daisy chainsaw Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:22 pm

jhado wrote:What does "enough" mean? rolling pin

A different thing in every context.

Millions and millions of things.
daisy chainsaw
daisy chainsaw

Back to top Go down

Post  Daisy_Icke Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:31 am

jhado wrote:What does "enough" mean? rolling pin

Whatever Father Icke *says* is enough. Or what *I* say is enough. Anyone who questions how much is enough over at my Ickestag, will be banned.
Daisy_Icke
Daisy_Icke

Back to top Go down

Post  eternal_spirit Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:26 pm

David has only taken the amount he has suggested, you are all very silly

eternal_spirit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down