Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The IL Radio station

+2
Ciggy
Lady Tis-Shine
6 posters

Go down

The IL Radio station Empty The IL Radio station

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:19 pm

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=75&t=3139

I was hoping to listen to Hippified music and listen to proper news, not somebody from Australia taking about NONE OF HIS DAMN BUSINESS. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

The IL Radio station Empty Re: The IL Radio station

Post  Ciggy Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Daisygate is everybody's business.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:22 pm

I agree Tiswas, who wants to listen to that crap anyway?

NOT me! I have better things to do with my time than listen to a couple of Australian idiots ranting on about a load of rubbish. I remember hearing them 'going on' before and I just thought it was all garbage.

I certainly wouldn't want to sit and listen to IAMALLIAM's stupid voice either, that guy is a prick. He needs a good f u c k ing kicking lol oh sorry I forgot he already got one... from the police for telling them they were double parked outside a mall rolf

That stupid prick isn't worth listening to. Non of them on that stupid IL site are worth listening to, they should all be shot like in a line-up where some gun slingers just blow their brains out!

Simple truth radio is for simple people who live simple lives and want to listen to a couple of simple idiots from Australia called I AM ALL I BLOODY AM and dickface One of Many bumboy!

I'd rather swim in a shit filled river than listen to their gobble shite!

Bunch of stupid IL morons!

F u c k 'em all!!!
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm

Quite agree Del, that f ucking analyzing shite he runs by us all, lol he's the biggest f ucking two faced loony to hit the net.........

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

THE IL FORUM HAS NO REAL FREEDOM OF SPEECH AS WELL, I do believe some of those threads have been stolen from the DIF.
As for the radio station I do not think others out there would actually be listening intenifully to the ramblings of two complete strangers.
But mark my words, IIAIA will most definately become a true ble (get it) Ickester once he sees Icke for himself. cthulhu
Who knows IIAIA peoms will not talk about gibberdy f lovey dovey stuff but intense stuff that can be dissected for A Level Eng Literature once he becomes a Ickester. I predict in 2011, he will be a Ickester. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:06 pm

I Thought I Was Listening To The Antipeodean

Derick And Clive...!!!

Without The Punchline...!!!

Here Is The Link Where There Is A Flash Player So You Don't Have To Download It...

http://www.archive.org/details/SimpleTruthRadioDavidIckeDIFDaisygateandFascism

cthulhu
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!
Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm

"Stiff Little Fingers" will never be the same. jawdrop
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:42 pm

"Stiff Little Fingers" will never be the same. jawdrop
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 am

How the fu ck is a recording of two tits talking shit on skype which is posted on a file share site radio?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:56 am

Omni, you know her Droike well don't you Droike, actually told them that shunting you in the toilet was a sign of disrespect. cthulhu
She was right but this IIwhatever has a real mind that he is Icke himself. cthulhu
I know for a fact they have hounded out Omni as well as TinMenace, but ThirdWave is doing grand. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Del Monte Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:58 am

Droike wrote:How the fu ck is a recording of two tits talking shit on skype which is posted on a file share site radio?

Well said Droike...

To normal people it's just plain talking in a skype conversation between two Australian clowns who think they're it. But to them in their 'delusional' world it's all a big radio station and they're talking to the whole of the planet bascially, well haha that's what they think they're doing.

In reality they're just a couple of plonkers. Any fool can record a conversation on skype and edit it out to sound really clever. You don't have to be a brain box to do that, really them 2 thinking it's a radio station it's all very child like really. Like when you were a kid you would pretend you were on the radio and record yourself into a tape recorder and talk silly stuff....

.... exactly what them 2 are doing now, exactly the reason why they haven't even grown up yet and at their age too, bloody fools!! lmao
Del Monte
Del Monte

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:49 am

Del Monte wrote: You don't have to be a brain box to do that, really them 2 thinking it's a radio station it's all very child like really. Like when you were a kid you would pretend you were on the radio and record yourself into a tape recorder and talk silly stuff.

How the flippin' heck did you know about that?

I did have my own radio station for a while. I was never on air i got thte buzz from doing the equipment etc. I think the fucker is still going even though its been busted a few times. One of my favorites was a lady we used to have on friday nights doing dance music. Im sitting there listening at home when she does a weather report. She said "now for the weather", weather report i thought what the flippin' heck is this and she followed that up with "its fucking pissing down all across the UK".

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:17 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:ThirdWave is doing grand. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

A grand job of embarrassing himself and all ickelickers in general.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down