Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Show us the Outlaw site which...................

+2
John Drake
Lady Tis-Shine
6 posters

Go down

Show us the Outlaw site which................... Empty Show us the Outlaw site which...................

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:55 pm

is creating all thin mental anguish for I might need to check it out too but I do not condone at all if it is Illegal. Anyway Andre could unknowingly be involved in this and why not go to Outlaw and have it out rather than moan outside. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Show us the Outlaw site which................... Empty Re: Show us the Outlaw site which...................

Post  John Drake Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:is creating all thin mental anguish for I might need to check it out too but I do not condone at all if it is Illegal. Anyway Andre could unknowingly be involved in this and why not go to Outlaw and have it out rather than moan outside. cthulhu

Im not linking to shit like that. His home page has links to what must be illegal sex sites. It was brought up on his forum.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Show us the Outlaw site which................... Empty Re: Show us the Outlaw site which...................

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:07 pm

That place is infested with noxious trolls innit.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm

The genuine posters there are just human chickenfood...

Ciggy posts on outlaw on occasion

Big uppps cig, hows the craic bruv?. Your interview with Andre back in the day is on an external HDD . thumbs up

Last edited by LilyAllen on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:16 pm

can You Upload That Interview To You Tube...???

Or Give Us A Website Where I Can Hear It...???

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:can You Upload That Interview To You Tube...???

Or Give Us A Website Where I Can Hear It...???

thumbs up

Basically it consists of Ciggy talking shit, I would have to fish around for it. No doubt the dude will be on shortly and if he is not ashamed of his interview with Gay Ohio he will provide the link.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:36 pm

LilyAllen wrote:Gay Ohio

Consistently bashing gayness is a sign of gayness.

Show us the Outlaw site which................... Satanic_pope
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:39 pm

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:52 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/download/outlawradio_2008-09-19T08_03_10-07_00.mp3

I was a bit harsh, ciggy is THE MAN. popcorn
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm one of the men. cthulhu
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:39 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:is creating all thin mental anguish for I might need to check it out too but I do not condone at all if it is Illegal. Anyway Andre could unknowingly be involved in this and why not go to Outlaw and have it out rather than moan outside. cthulhu

Go to google and type outlawjournalism forum - take ya right there....but be warned! There lies a CREATURE, or CRETIN - being of the same stance, that when you join its forum she will all but birth a cow due to the fact you dared join "her" forum.....when it isn't even hers in the first place. You'll all of a sudden be an "agent" and who knows what else.

wave popcorn
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:15 am

You have already seen it and posted about it cant you remember Mrs split personality? People have already had it out with him and you have read the thread made you point and made comments on other forums. Cant you remember?

Would you like links to you comments?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:44 am

That Outlaw site seems like it has given you a lot of exitement for the week hasn't it Droike??
If you feel so strong just go to the authorities instead of talking about it and mentioning those links, now let me guess what is illegal in those links for it seems you must of had a real eyeful haven't you. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:00 am

Mrs Tiswas wrote:That Outlaw site seems like it has given you a lot of exitement for the week hasn't it Droike??
If you feel so strong just go to the authorities instead of talking about it and mentioning those links, now let me guess what is illegal in those links for it seems you must of had a real eyeful haven't you. cthulhu

Still trying to make out aint you lol.

The outlaw shit was a while back and you commented on it as much as i did and now your trying to make out you didnt know what it was all about. You saw the thread, you said you had spoken to andra and the other dick about it and you posted on Handbags forum about the goings on. Give it up Tiswas because your a shit liar lol.

As ive said ive not seen the home page but someone posted the code on the forum which showed the hidden links. You have seen that post you commented on it. The titles of the URL's clealy show what is hidden and no ive not been there or seen it.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down