Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out.

+4
Lyd
Ciggy
Damn'sod..!!!
LilyAllen
8 posters

Go down

Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out. Empty Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out.

Post  LilyAllen Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:01 pm

I'm constantly getting colds and flus. In December I've had two colds, just over two weeks apart. I'm figuring that my immune system hasn't been doing so great for probably at least the last 18 months. I'm looking for advice on how to boost it and any supplements that help strengthen it. Thank you.

mikelambert "health expert" responds;

All the best for 2010. You might like to consider going to naturopharma.com and getting the digestive pack with BioMax to start rebuilding your immune system, and taking Beta Glucans at the same time. Poor digestive function can destroy your immune system and your health along with it.
Always go for quality in nutrition, it pays dividends in the long term. Keep in touch re your progress.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97499

LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out. Empty Re: Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out.

Post  Damn'sod..!!! Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:05 pm

Lot's Of Folk Suffer Health Problems Mid December...

The Fags, The Booze, The Marching Powder...

The Romans Use To Call It Saturnalia...

Takes It's Toll This Bacchanial Feast It Does...!!!

thumbs up
Damn'sod..!!!
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out. Empty Re: Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out.

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:12 pm

WW's the real expert, but I'd read somewhere about vitamin D having an effect on immunity against colds, which I wanted since I've always been super-susceptible to them myself. The interesting thing to me was that I almost never drank milk since childhood and while I would be nicely immune in summer, in winter I was a basket case, taking sickies all the time, etc.

SO I started drinking milk. No, not that processed chemical bullshit milk, but raw organic goat milk, straight from the farm--and also some shots of kefir when I can stand the taste (ugh). Here we are in January: by this time normally I'd have missed at least 2 weeks of work due to illness but I haven't missed a day. No colds, no flu, nothing.

I don't know the really in-depth chemistry of it all, but my own experimentation has been a success.

Update: also alkalizing the body (which is why lemon juice is also effective: it's one of the top alkalizing agents)
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:48 am

same here actually, started using billy milk a few months back and while everyone around me are onto their second dose of virus I'm still standing..which is exceptional considering what sleep i get is minimal and this time of year am usually bedridden...also drink lemon and manuka honey which i'm close to becoming addicted to..
Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:21 am

Bedridden so thats how they describe the actions of bar scagg is it?

Bar scagg lol that was funny when people were describing your actions when your full of drink and drugs and called you that. I laughed like a bastard when i looked it up. I hope the woo you had you legs round has washed his neck or does he like the smell of kippers.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyd Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:03 am

do you have a poster of me on your bedroom wall or something drake?
you post like a jilted ex..or mentalist

Lyd
Lyd

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:40 am

Lydia wrote:do you have a poster of me on your bedroom wall or something drake?
you post like a jilted ex..or mentalist

No i dont but Ferd does lol.

Does the father of the child know about Ferd? Do you even know who the father is?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 am

I don't think even Ferd knows about Ferd.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Superfly Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:59 am

gargling with vinegar, white or apple cider will stop a flu from progressing. If you do it as soon as you feel it. Gargle 5 or six times. then leter in the morning & at noon & you'll actually feel the swelling in your throat decrease.

I just hadda do it today.

just rinse your mouth with baking soda so the acid don't rot your teeth.
Superfly
Superfly

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:23 pm

Put the vinegar and baking soda in your mouth at the same time and jump up and down.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  ♥WW♥ Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Ciggy wrote:Put the vinegar and baking soda in your mouth at the same time and jump up and down.

lol!
♥WW♥
♥WW♥

Back to top Go down

Post  *Kia* Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Droike, you dark horse Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out. Biglaugh

*Kia*

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:07 am

*Kia* wrote:

Droike, you dark horse Feeling a little sick? Never fear!, DIFs resident "health expert" will sort you out. Biglaugh

So Kia or should i say 22ct or Goldy, dont say your not Goldy you have already shown you are on this forum by responding to Tiswas as Goldy. Are you still going to deny being Georgia on Handbags forum?

HA HA HA,

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down