Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!!

3 posters

Go down

'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!! Empty 'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:02 am

What a useless ugly waste of space this berk is, and yes he was actually a moderator on the DIF. The methods of his attacks are so childish and he has constantly been spamming WebAnarchy with Piggy, Piggy waffle. A sad loser.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!! Empty Re: 'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!!

Post  Ciggy Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

It was actually Ferd but he begged me to say it was the chaiwalla. Only to enable his continued campaign to harvest the lulz.

I feel dirty.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!! Empty Re: 'super'goke is the Tiswas copycat!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:41 am

Who cares. The tactics do not work with me Ciggy, for I know a game when I see one.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:13 am

Glad to see you were a good sport about it. I blame boredom for what Fnerd does. He needs a girlfriend.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:58 am

I will be coming soon to WebAnarchy but Ferd needs a girlfriend OK. Well I can tell him not to get one on the Internet for they are fake.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:20 pm

Mrs Tiswas wrote:I will be coming soon to WebAnarchy but Ferd needs a girlfriend OK. Well I can tell him not to get one on the Internet for they are fake.

You are 100% real. Maybe you should give the fellas the green light yeah?. There are shed loads of blokes on forums such as this who need a phat sensual lady in their lives. Dust off your make up case girl, put on some lippy and get back in the game.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Some of us aren't even half-brown NRI pikeys, whut whut.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am

Only a small minority of lotharios can claim that heritage. I never had you down as a lumerian gyppo studmuffin.
LilyAllen
LilyAllen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down