Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

3 posters

Go down

THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL! Empty THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:37 pm

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=14&p=163954#p163954

Oi kia/goldy, you miserable 60yr+ Old Swansea Hag who looks like his Mum - you are welcome to him. In my eyes and minds, he is a UGLY BASTARD who is a pest to humanity, a PERVERTED (he had the hots for his Underage Niece) HERION ADDICT AND HE IS NOT THE CHOSEN ONE AGAINST THE ILLUMINATI/NWO.  Billy is not on the net because he has been barred for good, and this man actually sent death threats to little kids under the age of 10 all because he had an internet beef with their Mum, and I owe him NO APOLOGY and he cannot do any legal action because he is a criminal himself.  He has a useless punchable face, and he attempts to troll Dove of Disaster was hilarious , and THE REAL Julian only kept him here, cos this Madman who thinks he is a Rockstar (yeah, right!) amused him. If he were dead, I won't mourn for him -GOOD RIDDANCE!
Yeah I can be Julian, Team Droike, whatever but at least it is better than being a Cheap Chav who is making ends meet, smoking scragends, drinking meths believing that they are Intelligent for reading an Icke book LOL. I HATE YOU ALL AND I WISH I NEVER HAD ANY ASSC WITH ANY OF YOU ONLINE!
I apologize NOTHING TO YOU BASTARDS, AND ANOTHER THING, I AIN'T IN FB COS I DON'T LIKE TO TALK TO WEIRD STRANGERS OF NO WORTH.
FUCK OFF ALL YOU BASTARDS, ESP THAT ZIONIST UNEMPLOYED DROIKE, WHO IS UPSET THAT HE CANNOT GO TO HIS IDOL BEN'S FORUM ANYMORE TO TROLL, AND IT WAS COOL THAT STEVE MUMBLING PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE LOL. cthulhu  
I have a place elsewhere on the WWW, which is not advertised in FB (I am not a member of FB), and over there, the members are selected and invited. We know EVERYTHING about you Bastards, but you Bastards know nothing about us. cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL! Empty Re: THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu May 17, 2018 9:58 am

Billy it seems has vanished for good, and if he died of an overdose of his cheap street drugs, I will NEVER shed a tear. I hate Self Hating Aborigine/Jews who think they are white, threaten kids under the age of 10 and think they are 'God's gift to women'. Maybe, he has been barred from the Internet, and one thing I will state right now - I DID SOME LEGAL ACTION AGAINST BILLY, AND I SENT ALL THE SCREEN SHOTS OF HIS RACIST ABUSE (I thought I was a White Aryan called Julian), HIS THREATS TO MURDER ME AND OTHERS AND HIS PROMOTION OF PERVERTION/DRUG DEALING! cthulhu
And he is no Occultist either, because if he was he would of been a Success with his life, and had a BETTER LOOKING woman than that miserable dog he has been photographed with. And Kia/Goldy/Phantom in Sodlike Productions/Teresa Lewis in Colin Snuggs/Commie Reiny's Roids group (badmouthing bEN) - carry on badmouthing me and my heritage - but in the end of the day, you are just a little old 60yr +, dark, drunken Swansea woman and I know exactly where you live etc! cthulhu Yeah in my Occult gang, one of my mates is very Computer Savvy and they can UNMASK IP's etc, and I have that recent photos of you cos I have a few spies in my circle OK. cthulhu She is not the only one who talks in private Online, I and several others do. cthulhu
I DESTROYED BILLY RUBEN AND I AM PROUD OF IT! AND IT IS SUCH A SHAME HE IS NOT MENTIONED IN THAT FATSO 60+ YR OLD RON BARNEY/AKA CIGGY'S PAGE IN FB AND THAT FORUM. His attempts to troll Dove of Disaster was hilarious, Dove got the better of him and like Julian, Dove is a White Aryan - and self hating Billy is jealous about him. Billy just talks gibberish and the reason this forum became a Ghost Town is because NO ONE wanted to talk to him! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL! Empty Re: THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:58 pm

Seems like Billy has gone to jail yet again, or he might of been barred from the Net, or maybe those Drugs has got to him - GOOD RIDDANCE!. cthulhu
Yeah, he came here to turn this forum into a Ghost Town cos in his Drug Addled mind, he thought I was this Julian, Team Droike, etc LOL. cthulhu
And yeah, due to him, I was BANNED from that other ghost town WebAnarchy but guess what, it is no big loss and I happen to be MORE INTELLIGENT/INFLUENTIAL than Ciggy could ever be - I talk to Snoops and also Dove, and they seem sound to me. cthulhu

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=10335

Anyway, here is some Gibberish Laden thread from the Missing Link Madman who in reality is someone to be pitied - and another thing, he was just a UNEMPLOYED LOSER IN LIFE. cthulhu  Billy went all racist towards me cos he wanted to be cool but if he had said this to my face, I would of kicked his short, stocky UGLY arse in reality - but nevermind me, he trolled little kids under 10yrs by threatening to kill them or worse - just to be cool and in the Good Books of that FatSo Overgrown 60yr old kid Ciggy. cthulhu  Anyway, I am coming to this forum from time to time cos I WANT TO. And I have no apologies whatsoever to that Half Aborigine/Half Jewish Billy at all - he is a Drug Addled Unemployed Loser who thinks he is a Punk Rock star but looks like a Child Molesting Peado to me and many, many others. And yeah, I am a INDIAN and it fills me with PRIDE AND DELIGHT OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:02 am

It seems that BillyBastardBoy has gone back into Prison again...………………...and his Ugly Plain Jane Old Hag is in some Home. cthulhu
I also talk in private too, but the difference is that I talk to decent proper people instead of losers like the SCUM that go to the Icke, WebAnarchy Forum. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:06 am

Who knows Tiswas, you never know but one day you might get a reply to your thread here, maybe one day Billy might come back and post more things just like he did before, maybe he might return back to this forum again and post up more stuff. I'm not sure where Billy is or what's happened to him, anything could have happened really. As long as this forum stays here then who knows what might happen. He might never come back here again and you might never get any more replies from Billy ever again. I know that you can't stand him and he can't stand you and with what's been said all previously between the pair of you then I really have nothing else to add further to the whole thing other than I'm sure you don't really need each other at all and I'm sure you can both spend a lifetime away from each other and be quite happy with your own lives without having the interference of having yourself continue to attack each other in some sort of character assassination lol
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

THE FACE OF BILLY RUBEN - USELESS TROLL! Empty Joy Division - Dead Souls

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:42 am

Old Goebbels at it again,repeat a lie often enough,people tend to believe it,propaganda.
But to what purpose,we are forgotten entities of the internet,do you really think anyone cares now,except the sock-puppets you deploy.

Projection...I heard Sod was on the Heroin,me,I used to take pain killers,prescribed legitimately.And now marijuana is about to be legalized
I don't think the stigma of drug taking would even apply to me.That's about the closest bit of truth...

The rest of what you write,as everyone knows,is lies,distortion and mental illness on your behalf.Those who have mental illness and face the
facts they are ill and seek help,have my respect,way the world is I don't blame them.

Those who hide,project and love playing in the auric shit,do not register.

I'm tired of you.I feel no anger,sadness anything tangible,I even left this up,no complaints so you can amuse yourself,years ago I wanted you dead Sod.
Not no more,you're just a shadow on the wall.

After death,you shed the ego layers of the being that you are.Sometimes,that's all some people have,there's a big empty space of nothing,blindlessly
bumping into other dead souls on that plane.Spirituality and living by example is the only escape, to the world where you are the master/creator...
Artist.

This knowledge is wasted on you and others...as you prefer left hand path and to take advantage of others for your own means.

That's your free-will,but consequences good and bad is your choice as well.

There.You've been answered...

Oh,I was in prison,14 months for the threats I wrote the police.That's the second time,now you know why True Lilly left,she knew this was coming.
The internet laws we have.

Why don't you concentrate on resurrecting this forum,clean it up and write about you observations...I'm sure there's a lot of grief with the influx
of invaders you have.So sad to see your leaders sell you out.Britain for the British...

Your choice,create or destroy,flail your arms about all you want to...but really,people are tired of you and the games you play.

I've said this before.

If you're looking for a fight,sorry to disappoint you.You serve no purpose.Think about that.When you're turned away after death,"You're
a dead soul,you're not welcome here.

Someone take these dreams away,
That point me to another day,
A duel of personalities,
That stretch all true realities.

That keep calling me,
They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me.

Where figures from the past stand tall,
And mocking voices ring the halls.
Imperialistic house of prayer,
Conquistadors who took their share.

That keep calling me,
They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me.

Calling me, calling me, calling me, calling me.

They keep calling me,
Keep on calling me,
They keep calling me,
They keep calling me.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down