Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum

4 posters

Go down

Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum Empty Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:35 am

Well it seems that the Owner of Sanctum Zone is here under the name of Beatz, but what I will say is this, I am pleased that she took the time and effort to respond against me in help for a Self Hating Jew/Abo madman and hey folks, what I think of Sanctum Zone is that it is similar to that crappy IL forum.
Maybe the Mentally Ill Billy can go and contribute to that forum, but all I will say is this, Sean has got the REAL KNOWLEDGE in taking legal action against the slander against him, as for Billy of the Jewish faith, he can't deal with legal action against me, cos I SAID THE TRUTH. cthulhu
Billy as per usual will respond as Dalit, Indian Transvestite, Julian, etc because I HAVE WON THE ARGUEMENT AND ANOTHER THING, I HAVE A FEW ONLINE MATES BASED IN AUSTRALIA, who will pay him a visit for me. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum Empty Re: Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:45 am

And as for the donations page in SZ forum, all I would say to them is this, GET A FUCKING JOB AND USE YOUR OWN MONEY ADMIN and another thing, I ain't donating a penny to a Pervert Lover's forum.
Fuck off about the DiF and tell that Chandrakavi to talk to folk his own age and prove the Tissod agenda, cos he was the one who cooked it up. lmao
Alex/Del Monte is RIGHT about him and to be mocked by him (and those cheap little druggies of Sanctum Zone and the Molestor called Billy) is an Acheivement and Badge of Honour to me.
The reason why these has-beens hate Julian (and I find it great to be thought of as him) is because he sussed all those bastards off on Day One. Hey as the Admin Psketti loves a pervert, why don't SZ do a thread praising Jimmy Savile/Gary Glitter. lmao

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2094-the-alternative-david-icke-forum

As for Billy, he is just a Mentally Ill boy who has a drug induced fantasy that he is the CHOSEN ONE against the Illuminati or something. lmao
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum Empty Re: Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum

Post  Ciggy Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:53 pm

You mean he's not the chosen one?
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:You mean he's not the chosen one?

No...he's just a naughty boy. cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Well it seems that the Owner of Sanctum Zone is here under the name of Beatz

You're detectiving skillz are second to none, eh Tiz.

I just sincerely hope someone had the pluck to at least make you a badge or summit for your effort... Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum 989904
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:51 pm

beatz wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Well it seems that the Owner of Sanctum Zone is here under the name of Beatz

You're detectiving skillz are second to none, eh Tiz.

I just sincerely hope someone had the pluck to at least make you a badge or summit for your effort... Hey folks, Psketti is none other than Beatz in this forum 989904

Cool Avatar,
Kind of looks possessed,or having a fit.
Yes,sharpest tool in the shed that one.
Tell me,how come you guys got shut down.I know you paid a heap of cash for a year,but couldn't you guys go for free on the same server/domain or whatever the host thingy is.Just seems a lot of post and work is gone and I liked linking to the "Don't trust the Police thread for obvious reasons...

Got some great memes from there too...I mean Sodlike isn't posted on very often,but I still read post from 2009 and get a chuckle at times.I'm even shocked to read the drug fuelled rages I had with True Lilly,what planet was I on to reply to that thing...

It was fun at times,but fuck I wanted to kill her,when she said Ciggy and I were trolling for under-age chicks here.There's only one other bird here besides you Beatz and she has a dick...That being Tis-Sod as we all know.

A Dick and a very rabid coke habit.The only time he was nice was when that Columbian powder white-out his nose and brain,then he kind of had a hard-on for everyone,even me on the rare occasion...

Good to see you too. cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down