Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY OWN FORUM

2 posters

Go down

MY OWN FORUM Empty MY OWN FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:18 am

http://anythingeverythingsomething000.freeforums.org/index.php

That Half Abo/Jew will NEVER be welcome and that wannabee will never be welcome too.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

MY OWN FORUM Empty Re: MY OWN FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:37 am

I too have a SECRET PRIVATE BOARD like Droike's mate Ben has and it is not exactly rocket science to install, but what turns me right on is that the Weirdo Billy cannot read what is written and the screenshots of the dossier I have sent Cybercrimes dept about him.
Ugly, self absorbed Egomaniac who hates Julian cos he is jealous of him and another thing, my AES FORUM still has the posts etc in there, but when the time is right, I will release them. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:39 am

Apparently I am Public Enemy Number One, but SO FUCKING WHAT and one more thing, that Billy Ruben or whatever he is called, is hated by a lot of my personal online mates.
I might be a Dalit, Curry Muncher in his eyes etc (I THOUGHT I WAS JULIAN:rolf: ), but at least I am CONVICTED CRIMINAL OF HALF ABO/JEWISH HERITAGE!!! I have no apologies for that berk but just let me point out something, I am not FB mates with Julian cos I mocked his mate Ben!
Only a select few is allowed in my forum, and I want no trash sorts in it OK!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:13 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:http://anythingeverythingsomething000.freeforums.org/index.php

That Half Abo/Jew will NEVER be welcome and that wannabee will never be welcome too.

ROFL...!!!!!

rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf
rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf rolf

tHANKYOU...I NEEDED THAT.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:38 pm

I can read EVERYTHING in your crappy forum, and yeah I am Julian if you wish. I would rather be him than you anyday of the week! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I can read EVERYTHING in your crappy forum, and yeah I am Julian if you wish. I would rather be him than you anyday of the week! cthulhu

uh-huh........ whistle
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:51 pm

You hate Julian cos you are jealous of him, and jealousy is something you need to tackle Billy. I feel sorry for you Billy, I really do to have that thread 'My Type of Women' and you are not exactly in their league are you!
Get off those drugs and see your face in the cold light of reality Billy. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:49 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You hate Julian cos you are jealous of him, and jealousy is something you need to tackle Billy. I feel sorry for you Billy, I really do to have that thread 'My Type of Women' and you are not exactly in their league are you!
Get off those drugs and see your face in the cold light of reality Billy. cthulhu

TisSod,I'm back to good looking again.I walk 10-15 kms a day,back on the vitamins and pure water.....eating good food and totally detoxed.Lost eight kilos in two weeks...pushing 81 now.

And sizing up a nice hit list of 40 year old horny divorcees...

This age is great man,no bullshit or the need to buy drinks,but fuck as much as you can,before the wrinkles set in.

Batemans Bay will be even better,servicing the politicians wives whilst they're away on homosexual holidays
with ladyboys in Thailand...everybodies happy.

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You hate Julian cos you are jealous of him, and jealousy is something you need to tackle Billy. I feel sorry for you Billy, I really do to have that thread 'My Type of Women' and you are not exactly in their league are you!

totally jealous I am,log off time,cya.... wave wave wave wave
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down