Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk to Sean Adl on

4 posters

Go down

Talk to Sean Adl on Empty Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 pm

EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE PAGE...!!!
A nice but very misunderstood man. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Talk to Sean Adl on Empty Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Sean Adl knows EVERYTHING about Buddha Icke and I enjoy having long FB conversations with him on the FAceBook. BTw, he NEVER read personal pms, he did not steal money and he was the creator of Icke and gave a pop 'career' to Gareth, who currently is having problems with managing some IT skills to maintain a forum which Sean Adl created and built.
If there was no Sean, we will all be strangers.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu
All CT will be spoken about and one other thing, Sean is NOT a supporter of Buddha Icke anymore because he was brainwashed like a Moonie in the past! cthulhu
Sean's forum will be a 100xs better than crappy Sanctum Zone and one more thing, loads of the FB crowd will be there. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu
All CT will be spoken about and one other thing, Sean is NOT a supporter of Buddha Icke anymore because he was brainwashed like a Moonie in the past! cthulhu
Sean's forum will be a 100xs better than crappy Sanctum Zone and one more thing, loads of the FB crowd will be there. cthulhu

Now the piss-poor attempt to drag beatz into this nowhere thread...LOL,so transparent,
you insult her with amateurish application.

Please...just stop.Sean ...well,he just has no credibility.And how dare he rip off Matt Smiths dress style from Doctor Who for UK's first official gay marriage.

Should've been studs and leather,with gerbils on leashes...that gay club on The Blues Brothers movie...

fuck,can't think of its name...not the Blue Oyster Cult,that was a band,trying to think.... thinking hmm
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE PAGE...!!!

Distancing himself from the Mullet has done him wonders. He's a real journalist now. thumbs up
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:21 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu

[b][color=#ff3333]Now the piss-poor attempt to drag beatz into this nowhere thread...LOL,so transparent,

tiphat

Although I'm surprised she has time to mention anyone else at all what with her everlasting fixation on yourself.
Poor girl must be worn out.
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:23 am

Ciggy wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE PAGE...!!!

Distancing himself from the Mullet has done him wonders.  He's a real journalist now.  thumbs up

I read that as "he's still a cunt now".
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:57 pm

beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

[color=#ff3333]Now the piss-poor attempt to drag beatz into this nowhere thread...LOL,so transparent,

tiphat

Although I'm surprised she has time to mention anyone else at all what with her everlasting fixation on yourself.
Poor girl must be worn out.

[b]There's a thread by Kia at HPANWO forum where she kind of comically come to the same conclusion.I mean if I was really hard-up and had a gram up my nose,maybe I could get a hard-on by proxy and let it blow me,if I close my eyes and think of...PJ Harvey.All for the purpose of helping this guy finally get over my uber-coolness.

I don't know,I have that certain...special something I can't quite put my finger on...

wacky dizzy
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down