Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merry Christmas Sodicles

Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty Merry Christmas Sodicles

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:46 am

Princess Pink Font for 24 hours of cease-fire and maybe,just a little love

for forum God.

It's like the cease-fire they had on the front in 1915 during the great war,except I can't offer you fine German Chocolate

for your Bully Beef and cigarettes,actually,keep the Beef,just pass me a Pall Mall....Our front trench-lines are like...thousands of miles apart

and a few oceans,I suppose you have that in your favour...otherwise,you'd be cooked in your barge with a Viking Funeral Pyre.It was always

the dream...to murder Sod and that Barge he had,trying to make Antiem wet with Cocaine and his seven inch throbber.

Did'nt work though,she's a good girl,with Jim Fear,she had her fun when she was young dude,she grew up.

Gone are my days of narcotic bliss too,Codeine's for pain old chap,but back in 1993,I had a Junkys Christmas,coming off two days of speeding

and came down with some very fine Chinese Rocks.Did'nt have a chicken,turkey or anything.Dolby called me up,I fixed his car and he put on prawns

and a roast...It was a good Christmas despite the ...habits,very expensive ones.

I only had one Christmas decoration back then,a poster I stole from a Doctors surgery,or was it the Railway meal-room.Must've been,it was Penthouse

Magazine...Had Santa,with blacked out shades like John Lennons,mainlining Amphetamine for that busy schedule.

I hung it on my front door....Hated Christmas,I did hire on purpose,Silent Night Deadly Night...Santa with an axe and severe case

of psychosis and Blood-lust...what a horrible person I was.Some Christians Noweled me on the front lorn the night before...

"I'm a fuckin' Junkie,Fuck off,I haven't even got a vegemite sandwhich"....I think they were trying to reach a poor lost soul.

Reminds me of when Nick Cave overdosed and abused the person who risked his vomit filled mouth and resuscitated him.

Heroin makes a demon....    cthulhu ,Maybe you know that by now,since you'd be immune to Cocaine and maybe dabbled in the

"Cosy Brown Snow Of the East" (Quote-Black Angel Death Song)...I dunno.

Anyway,hope you have a fine Christmas sir,Hope your daughter said hello and maybe a few people who love you send you their best.

If you haven't shoved everyone away by now...You're like that a bit...you know.

I'm sure I'll return to my arsehole best making everybody miserable and not wanting to visit here....It's a den of lunacy...

I'm sure the crazy elements will come back in time,I'll try and be nice.

Anyway,take care Sod,when I punch in next time,I'll be a bastard if you want,or maybe do something different in the new year...

I got no plans,so all is up in the air.See you around...Old Chap,bottoms up,chin chin and all that...cheers.

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty William S Burroughs - The.Junky's Christmas

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:58 am

This is for people like my former self....Don't have to say anything...sometimes,you make a sacrifice despite your own needs

and rewards,do come.

I feel for my mother today,knowing how horrible she was to the three boys,rotting away,alone in a Masonic Village with no-one to love

because of a lifetime of evil.I won't ring her and it hurts whether I admit it or not....

It's a fate that awaits quite a few of us if we don't wake up,but my parents cruelty,was a special case I spose...

...I can't remember anything she done that was good.I mean my father put the rent to save my cat when I was 14,never forgot that.

And was ever so thankful....   santa

But her,I just remember calling us kids maggots all the time...Oh well,now you know where I get it from.

Fat Reptile she become....Pure Lizard Lady...Horrible.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty William Burroughs: Advice for Young People

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:14 am

While we are on about William S Burroughs and giving advice...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty The Christmas Truce 1914 From Oh! What A Lovely War

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:43 am

have a nice Christmas people and try and spare a thought for those without,standing in soup kitchen lines

and even more for those prepared to work that day,who want no thanks,who sacrifice and ask for nought.

They're not on the big screen asking for donations or with a story for channel nines "A Current Affair" to exploit.

I never seen my father or the first 12 Christmas's...He always worked in security and then as a Gaol Warden....

It never really meant much to me,until I had kids....

I remember my seventh Christmas with brother Shane....I said there goes Santas sleigh...it was a red-light in the sky,coasting along

a lot faster than the Jumbo Jets of the time....the next few weeks/days,Shane and I seen another light,next to the full moon,as large as the moon.

Then I taught him to telepathically communicate with them,by asking the stationary light in the sky to change colour to his wishes...which it did.

Hehehehe...calls me a schizo because of the Occults,but he can process UFO's with no problem...just ask him.

He knows me from past existences during war-time but Occults,nope,you must be schizo....He never really got it.

dizzy  dizzy  dizzy  dizzy

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot video clip....der)
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty Sods Christmas Present

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:54 am

Oh...I almost forgot,here's your Christmas present

Part a Exhibit 1-3

http://www.drturi.com/12841/

Merry Christmas Sodicles DMJNEay

Merry Christmas Sodicles Ejui2w2

Merry Christmas Sodicles AJ0MjDB

Part b :

I hereby apologise to Sod,for blaming him as a Dr Turd Sodpuppet to play with Billys head.

If I knew it was real,I would've formed an alliance with Forum God and power-fucked Dr Turds shitter to the next

Golden Age.I really hate that swarmy conceited Frog Fucker for realz now.

And erm,Sod,....you're hmmmmm better looking than that gyppo mystic,coke habit and all.Even with AIDS you'd pants Pamela

in the Barge Inn Dunnies whilst Dr Turd tries his universal love connection buying drinks for the three of you....Like you did to Hagbard.

And yeah,I'm sorry,I was WRONG (Fuck this hurts rolling pin )...we would've made a good team pounding him.

Opportunity lost,....Hurts even more.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty The Bedford Incident (1965)

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:11 am

Before I go off on my little adventures and score half an ounze of peace and quiet

I want you to check out a favourite film of mine from Childhood.It's called The Bedford Incident,it's about a ship captain that drives his

men to a frenzy,minds at a state of war,where they make mistakes or fatigued and actually force a war encounter with an intruding

Russian submarine....You should be careful with how you go about playing with me and other forums,I don't like being your deadly opponent

But I never back down in war either.Alot different and less tolerant with all the shit's that's been going I spose.

Anyway,with the quality of weed,I'm sure I'll be nice and peaceful for the next week.Play Fallout 3 or something.

Have a nice New Years people....I had a nice prank going for the town of Taree,but wait until the next BIG shopping day...missed the 24th

as planned all year...fell asleep of all things,would've cost the town $100k at least in lost revenue.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas Sodicles Empty Re: Merry Christmas Sodicles

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down