Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAAA-HAAA!!

+5
Ciggy
John Drake
Damn'sod..!!!
Ant
Lyd
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

AAAA-HAAA!! - Page 3 Empty Re: AAAA-HAAA!!

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:17 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:How about I come out with it,Remember Ciggy,"As above,so Below".Righto.
...Remember that game of Civilization we play.OK.
Say,I'm a conquering rogue race on the run,from my enemies in the cosmos.
I get stuck in this shithole of a universe,cause the wormhole was shut behind me by my enemies.But,I have in my possession,genetic stock of conquered human based life forms in DNA samples and have a little bit of technology to replicate bodies from them.OK,with a little tinkering,I can get 5-6 different types of designs of humans.I like playing God,cause I'm a C*nt and on the run from the Lyran system,cause I blew up their sun.
So stuck here twiddling my thumbs,with a great hate for human design life-forms and make different versions (race) and give them protocols (Religeon) that differ as much as their skin colours...causing hatreds.
We now have a great,real time gameplay...wipe them out every 6-7000 years and start again,while I wait for my space brothers and sisters to find me,but they got wiped out,so here I am,all alone,masturbating to all the death and misery I cause...How about that one...

thumbs up thumbs up

I'm keen to guess: you're a reptile doing all this from the moon?

it'd be easier from under the Earth I think.

Mind you don't get sued by Glenn Kealey for stealing his story. Although his control-the-earth race is Neanderthals.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:40 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:How about I come out with it,Remember Ciggy,"As above,so Below".Righto.
...Remember that game of Civilization we play.OK.
Say,I'm a conquering rogue race on the run,from my enemies in the cosmos.
I get stuck in this shithole of a universe,cause the wormhole was shut behind me by my enemies.But,I have in my possession,genetic stock of conquered human based life forms in DNA samples and have a little bit of technology to replicate bodies from them.OK,with a little tinkering,I can get 5-6 different types of designs of humans.I like playing God,cause I'm a C*nt and on the run from the Lyran system,cause I blew up their sun.
So stuck here twiddling my thumbs,with a great hate for human design life-forms and make different versions (race) and give them protocols (Religeon) that differ as much as their skin colours...causing hatreds.
We now have a great,real time gameplay...wipe them out every 6-7000 years and start again,while I wait for my space brothers and sisters to find me,but they got wiped out,so here I am,all alone,masturbating to all the death and misery I cause...How about that one...

thumbs up thumbs up

I'm keen to guess: you're a reptile doing all this from the moon?

it'd be easier from under the Earth I think.

Mind you don't get sued by Glenn Kealey for stealing his story. Although his control-the-earth race is Neanderthals.

I've heard in UFO accounts of Neanderthal Sasquatches being used to collect flora and fauna...and the odd damsel screaming,for experiments in mating and genetics.Unless,they're just minger Hippy rapist (Sorry Michael).
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:39 am

They could all just be John "Smelly" White.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum