Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Team Droike Forum

+3
mervyn_perving
Lady Tis-Shine
***Team Droike***
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Official Team Droike Forum Empty The Official Team Droike Forum

Post  ***Team Droike*** Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:00 pm

Get Involved

http://teamdroike.freeforums.org

or

http://teamdroike.tk/

Last edited by ***Team Droike*** on Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total

***Team Droike***

Back to top Go down

The Official Team Droike Forum Empty Re: The Official Team Droike Forum

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:18 am

ea

Last edited by Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ***Team Droike*** Wed Mar 12, 2014 7:48 am

You are correct Tiswas, as we have been saying for years there is no Team Droike and we will deny anyone that says there is.

BTW one vigilant Team Droike member whos on your Facesit friends list saw what you posted about Kia on there. Kia was not amused when it got posted on HSHITWO. Why did you delete it, are you scared of her or something?

As for the black bitch thing its time for you to fess up and tell the truth. You have said she did and did not call you that, we both know she did so why keep changing your story, scared of her or something. No doubt you will come back with fuck off or something because you haven't got a truthful bone in your body, even when someone is abusing you you use that against others.

or

***Team Droike***

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:14 am

I DELETED IT COS I WANTED TO AND ANYWAY IT IS ONLY A FUCKING FORUM AND HEY IF I AM A BLACK BITCH SO FUCKING WHAT. HOW CAN I BE SCARED FROM SOME STRANGER FROM THE INTERNET LOL AND ANYWAY I DELETED BECAUSE IT DID NOT SEEM SO IMPORTANT TO ME LOL. cthulhu cthulhu  SO GLAD THAT YOU BOTH SAW THE FB POST THOUGH BUT HEY WHY NOT CONFRONT HAGGIE OR ME IN FACEBOOK, OH I FORGOT YOU ARE FRIGHTENED ARENT YOU AND HEY THERE IS NO TEAM DROIKE lol.
YOUR THE ONE WHO CALLS ME BLACK BITCH NOT HER AND HEY CAN I SAY THAT I LOOK IRANIAN MORE THAN INDIAN OK, ANOTHER THING MY HUSBAND IS WHITE ANGLO SAXON PROTESTANT AND HE LOVES ME AND MY LOOKS AND MY OTHER KIDS ARE WHITE OK. I KNOW YOUR MO
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ***Team Droike*** Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:21 am

So every time you have said she did call you a black bitch you were lying? You have blamed me but you have blamed her also, You know it was her you have owned up and said so, so why keep lying? Its tame to put the shovel down Tiswas and try to save some face.

You call Kia a stranger but have said in the past you go out shopping and for lunch lol. Your full o shit Tiswas.

or

***Team Droike***

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:24 am

Just for the record, I am not scared of anyone on the Internet and hey I know all about your Zionist tactics and they do not work on me in the slightest. Hey if someone has called me a Black Bitch on the Internet, I DO NOT GIVE A SHIT because if she said this to my face, she would be in a hospital or something LOL and anyway I have created the forums because you amuse me and so do all the rest of the riffraff LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
Hey are you scared of the JoS people and for the record they treat me with respect because I WORSHIP THE ORIGINAL GODS AND HEINRICH HIMMLER KNEW SANSCRIT AND WAS FRIENDLY TO SUBASH CHANDRA BOSE.
Hey loads know your MO and me and my online pals know that Team Droike is only you. A pathetic little old man who wants to be intelligent.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ***Team Droike*** Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 am

Zionist tactics what do you mean by that? Rhetorical question. You have been told im no Zionist, you like Icke replace the word Jew with Zionist.

This JOS forum i took a quick look at and thought it strange they have a section for young children. Looks a bit dodgy to me.

***Team Droike***

Back to top Go down

Post  ***Team Droike*** Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:33 am

Tiwas do you not find it even slightly hypocritical that you cheer on the fact people have been banned from places like DIF & HSHITWO for trolling when you yourself have been banned for the same thing? Why is it you moan about people rejoining places like DIF when you openly admit you do it also?

***Team Droike***

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:51 am

YOU KNOW WHAT DROIKE, I HAVE DECIDED I AM A 100 TIMES BETTER THAN TALKING TO YOU AND ANOTHER THING I DO NOT THINK AN INTERNET FORUM IS REAL LIFE LIKE YOU ARE. I KNOW YOU HAVE GOT MY PERSONAL DETAILS BUT ALL YOU ARE IS A COMMON ZIONIST CHEAP TROLL AND I AM NOT WASTING MY TIME TALKING TO THE LIKES OF REPTILLIANS LIKE YOU OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ***Team Droike*** Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:57 am

Your a hypocrite Tiswas and that is why you wont answer.

So try this one, why do you keep calling me a Zionist? I know why but here's the opportunity for you to save a little face by explaining that its something different than not using the J word.

BTW internet forums are real life, call someone Zionist bastard or threaten to shoot someone as you have is the same as saying it on the street.

or

***Team Droike***

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:23 am

fuck the sanctum zone niggas
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Thu Mar 13, 2014 1:23 pm

http://www.freeforums.org/forum-error.php?u=droike.freeforums.org

The little ray of sunshine from Droike has gone down due to inactivity. only happened today.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:29 am

May consider joining sometime, sounds like a good laff. Obviously at the expense of the likes of Ben Jones aka crap pubes and Tiswas aka who threw all the pies  lmao thumbs up 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:50 am

Cigar or shall I say Del Monte, thanks for all those pms you have sent me whilst you were in Droike's forum. Very well done for playing Droike's pal and another thing, you are an amateur really not in the Premier League like myself and btw Cigar, there are over 2'000 subscribers for HPNWO youtube. You are only against me cos you think I am Sod but if that makes you happy, then so be it. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:15 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Cigar or shall I say Del Monte, thanks for all those pms you have sent me whilst you were in Droike's forum. Very well done for playing Droike's pal and another thing, you are an amateur really not in the Premier League like myself and btw Cigar, there are over 2'000 subscribers for HPNWO youtube. You are only against me cos you think I am Sod but if that makes you happy, then so be it. cthulhu 

Premier League?  rolf  OMG Tiswas you really are fucking dumb, what a way to describe coming onto a silly forum like this and spouting off LOL

I am against you because you support that Beach Bum Haggie and Sod is his bum chum mate. You really are delusional Tiswas and also you're fucking dumb at the same time. What they all say about you is true, you lie and you lie again you're a waste of space. Whoever the fuck you are whether you're actually Sod, it doesn't matter you're a fucking fruitcake. The most idiot person I have ever known online up until 2014.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:36 am

I do not give a damn for your opinion and anyway I know you are against Haggie all because of something you have imagined against him. Yeah be against me because you are a phoney and they all knew about it in the IL forum. Yeah if I am hated by you Cigar I am doing something right LOL. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:53 pm

Get Involved

or

http://teamdroike.tk

^^DROIKE^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I do not give a damn for your opinion and anyway I know you are against Haggie all because of something you have imagined against him. Yeah be against me because you are a phoney and they all knew about it in the IL forum. Yeah if I am hated by you Cigar I am doing something right LOL. cthulhu 

Keep posting Shithead  thumbs up 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:04 am

What a wonderful insult and yeah I know you are aided and abetted by you Peadomate BillyBastardBoy. Cigar, you have a lot of issues which need to be addressed but I know you are just a yes man who is acting Droike's mate. Keep it up. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:03 am

I will join it one day when Tiswas has fucked off for a while. She obviously brings down the tone of the place lol

What's that disgusting smell in the corner? Oh it's just Tiswas licking her paws  lmao 
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:01 am

Cigar wrote:I will join it one day when Tiswas has fucked off for a while. She obviously brings down the tone of the place lol

What's that disgusting smell in the corner? Oh it's just Tiswas licking her paws  lmao 

Sometimes its ok and fun to mock the afflicted.

^^DROIKE^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:58 pm

^^DROIKE^^ wrote:
Cigar wrote:I will join it one day when Tiswas has fucked off for a while.  She obviously brings down the tone of the place lol

What's that disgusting smell in the corner?  Oh it's just Tiswas licking her paws  lmao 

Sometimes its ok and fun to mock the afflicted.

If this was on facebook I would have probably liked it.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:30 am

I see Tiswas is still viewing the Official Team Droike Forum as a guest regularly day and night.

^^DROIKE^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:24 am

I don't think this is Droike's forum, I know Droike he had a keen Scientific mind, all i've seen from this Droike are insults thus far. That's not to say that i'm not enjoying it or anything though.

Well i suppose a 62 year old with a dried up fanny covered in cobwebs like you has to get her self off in one way or another.
Letchworth-Smythe
Letchworth-Smythe

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:18 am

All activity on the forum will be suspended as from now until around the 24th of this month. As some of you may have seen Sarabjit Palmer of Gosport made some very serious and untrue accusations about myself on the forum. The RCMP and myself came to the agreement a few hours ago that a complete suspension of activity is the best course of action until further investigation regarding Sarabjit Palmer of Gosport has taken place.

^^DROIKE^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next