Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda...

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Empty The TisWas/TisSod Agenda...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 10:59 am

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... JokernzThe TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tumblrm8nezmxuy71qgp4y4

Reveal your hand TisSod,the game is over.We all know you are the lack of brains that is Tiswas.I and others such as Chandrakavi believe Droike is you as well.In fact the only one that insists that Tiswas is real,is Droike.Now that can be down to two things.One,Sod is author of Droike and Tiswas and if so,it's really an online psychodrama enacting the volatile relationship of your mother and The Jock Rock.

Two,Droike is really a sad loner psychopath that is so forlorn for love,he confuses the behavior of Tiswas for it,like when you're in kindergarden and the girl that likes you,beats you up.You two just never got out of the first grade,isn't it ?

Droike,if you are real,that's just sad,best to admit you're just a sock and deal with it,before the inevitable depression,alcoholism and suicide.

Now TisSod,since you are an agenda for dif

Why is it,when you were a banned member of David Icke Forums,you were let back in as a premiere subscriber under the sock,Lady Tis-Shine.

Did you secretly serve DIF management,to set the precedence for banned members,that they're allowed back to David Icke Forums only if they pay their way,like Bob Jones and Curtis Racist at the time?.

Were all you three part of that agenda to raise more money?

Thankyou for your time TisSod/Droike/Sod and 50+ other socks.

butt dogshag foff fup

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Pskettitsaysh

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tissodinsists

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Chandrasays

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Empty Re: The TisWas/TisSod Agenda...

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 11:06 am

It would explain the agenda against Gilly now wouldn't it?

I mean she hurt Sean pretty good back then,now she's involved with Sanctum Zone and helped in taking a few old patrons from the DIF,it was payback over due eh?

Should've apologized when you could've.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 11:19 am

You're the ultimate fraud Sod,a sort of a Lord Haw Haw for the Conspiracy Industry and David Icke,using Hegallion Dialect (Problem,Reaction,Solution) mixed with the same psychology utilized with the War Of The Worlds live radio broadcasts that caused hysteria back in the 1930's.

You're caught out now.Weak low people.

Occultist....go and rape babies. cthulhu thumbs down

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Empty Dancing In The Light - The Rolling Stones

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 12:05 pm

I feel so good about this thread,I shall celebrate it with song.Yeah,when the light of the truth shines down on you,when you know Sods time of Tyranny has been exposed,the children can play out in the street.Oh well Sod,looks like you better get a deeper keel on that barge and resort to cocaine imports,it's the only way you'll be able to subvert,the old fashioned way.

cthulhu thumbs up

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12388

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Bimbleboat

Johnny Tourettes/Sod wrote:Life In The Slow Lane...!!!

by Johnny Tourettes ยป Sun May 12, 2013 5:54 pm

This Is Where I Been Living For The Last Few Months, Bit Off Grid...!!!

Currentley At The Barge Inn, In Crop Circle Land,

This Year Is Gonna Be Epic, Of Bigger Than Biblical Proportions...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Any Sanctum Zoners in the area can now have a debate/discussion...chew the fat so to speak with you.

I'm sure you're up for some lively debate and I'm sure some there will appreciate my efforts to bring the two forums together in a co-operative friendship that will endure the climax of our mutual foe,DIF and the NWO.

I'm sure after their persuasive arguments,The Zoners that is,you might hand over the key to Sodlikes so I can get around to moderating and cleaning a little spam here and there.

Ta!

thumbs up cheers popcorn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Empty Sex Pistols - Whatcha Gonna Do About It

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 3:43 pm

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/40749-godlike-productions-pay-to-be-unbanned-scam.html

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Sodpays

Oh that's just too much.

rolf rolf rolf rolf

butt butt butt butt

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 8:03 pm

One of my home-mades...it was for dinner,but the kids voted lunch...like now.

Now let's play find some quotes,to refute current views and arguments. thumbs up cheers popcorn

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... P1060200h

Let's see what we can find for Sod/Tiswas to make most uncomfortable their stay at Sanctum Zone.

1.They don't like Sock-Puppets. rolf lmao

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 8:18 pm

got no other meat out,so it's vegemite on toast or noodles tonight,maybe an oven pie. rolling pin
Nothing defrosts this time of year.
It does,if you get it out of the fridge 7am,maybe by 3pm,it's softened enough.I'm kind of happy cause the Real Estate fixed the oven,in two days,not bad.
And it keeps the house warm,three heaters all blew-up...no heaters.
UFO's.Secret Government,it's a conspiracy of exposure...huddle around the toaster,taking turns to press down.
We got winter in May this year,frightfully cold.
15' degrees.
Mittens and gloves.She killed a passionate moment in one touch,I screamed and got dressed again.Even inside her lays a refridgerator,shrivelling cold,go away.
She thought it was love,it was survivalist tactics,to keep warm,but just froze in the process.
The sun,
lies dull and limp wristed,a cold white orb in the sky.You can look at it directly,a death god to retinas flash frying them instantly...but not today.

sunny
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 8:36 pm

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/ConspiracyTruth-Researchers-and-Presenters/92074-very-impressed-with-ben-emelyn-jones.html

It wasn't wrong or insulting of me to call or consider the Sanctum Zoners "Newbies",but maybe they understand by the havoc and wreckage that trio,duo...or just Sod managed to accomplish this week at Sanctum Zone.Was working well,until some unresolved issues resurfaced,Yes we do Sod,forget whom we hurt and piss-off.

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswascat

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency1

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t2109-just-told-the-alternative-icke-forum-what-i-think

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Just lurked into Haggie's but still am banned for that remark about shooting a sock puppet of Droike LOL. Anyway, I just had to tell that craphouse of a forum what I really thought cos there was too much phoney behaviour, bullshit and back slapping bullshit without any substance at all. IN fact, what Damn'Sod! needs to do in this forum is actually change the skin of this place, maybe a Chaos style Black and Red with the same logo and add some more forums here, and no Droike, I am not gonna create a forum at all, the reason is that I do not want to give a coward the attention he needs OK.
Anyway, do not ever talk me into WebApathy cos I am banned from that place as well LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency2

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sorry about my outburst, but I am willing to be let back in your forum IF you are a man who forgives and forgets. Anyway Droike is more happy that I am banned but I understand your point of view so let me in if you are a REAL TRUTHSEEKER. Oh just noticed that Martin Timothy is here, but I wonder how Damn'Sod! will take to him!!! cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Delete my account in your forum and btw, I have put that OAP in my ignore list. I do not give a shit what she thinks and no me and Sod are not the same people, if you want proof, ask Lyd! Haggie, you are a gentleman but I strongly advise you to get some proper Id and a proper job. What is this FreeMan bullshit all about and I was upset to hear that after being a GENUINE Ickester, you was not given any courtesy of a proper conversation in the subscribers forums cos of a small cost of ยฃ3. Hate to say this Haggie, David Icke has RUINED you life and there is no real proof in whatever he says. He is a CONMAN and I knew this from Day One.
I reckon Icke is controlled opposition and because of your fight against the BRILLIANT NWO You are blinded to the facts. Oh I do not think he is in the Freemasons, but I reckon he is doing all this as an Act. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

One post later... rolf lmao

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Haggie, I have lost all respect for you, and anyway I am going to warn you that you are going to get yourself in serious trouble with the bank authorities over that loan that you got with false promises. OH think whatever the fuck you like but to be totally blunt with you Haggie, you are a loser in life. Sad but true but why don't you do some weight and become a member of humanity instead cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Snewwobbley

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:I was really pissed off and angry by that stupid reputation thing that those idiots had, and anyway what gives those people that they are somewhat better than others? Yeah they created that forum over some ding dong with Sean but really, that place is just a place of yes people really and there is no real discussion at all. In fact, I give that forum roughly 6 months but just to let you know of something, THIS FORUM IS THE PLACE YOU CAN TALK TO ME OPENLY OK!!! cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency3--->The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswascat

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 9:05 pm

Sod likes to boast his chess-playing.He uses a lure,a faux play.Tiswas that is Sod,will go to Sanctum Zone,say discontinue my account to Sod and post on Sodlike 3 days later saying the opposite to the madness it spewed in the first place.I'm sure if you had a name Tiswas,it means leaves your head spinning,the act of Tiswas-ing,is to fuck with your head.

As we can see by the aboves,very clear examples.

wacky wacky wacky wacky

EDIT...and just found this...

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Members-Chat-Area/23351-delete-my-account-here-cos.html

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency4
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 9:43 pm

I see by this post where noses come out of joint...You bad Sod.

So these cunts pay to slag off Icke.
noway

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency5

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri May 17, 2013 10:08 pm

48 hours of Sod joining Sanctum Zone...

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency61

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency7

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency8

So,within an hour of joining Sanctum Zone,you decided to undermine it so it'd die a death.In fact,you decided that,before you even found their page.

Fight back for Sodlike then...ner.ner,ner,ner...

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 2:28 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
48 hours of Sod joining Sanctum Zone...

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency61

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency7

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Tiswasconsistency8

So,within an hour of joining Sanctum Zone,you decided to undermine it so it'd die a death.In fact,you decided that,before you even found their page.

Fight back for Sodlike then...ner.ner,ner,ner...

Razz Razz Razz Razz

Fuck off and don't you dare delete my screen-caps. cthulhu cthulhu

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Cutitcunt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Sat May 18, 2013 7:16 am

Billy's been a busy boy whistle
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 12:45 pm

beatz wrote:Billy's been a busy boy whistle

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Beatsv

They're looking for you at Sanctum Zone.

Let Pketts know I like pot smoking gals too.

But she better keep her public adoration to a minimum about me,would'nt want to make her unpopular with Jhado and a few of the old pommy crew,whom I can't stand either,except for Nick.

Good aren't I.....spooky,No?

I have no intentions of joining.

What I have done for you,is make a thread about infiltration tactics,it's not about being behind,or last year as OiOiOi thinks.

You celebrate far too early,you over come Infiltration tactics 101.....there's 102 and 103 to go.

Sure MIke's not Droike?.

Back to the drawing board. rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao lol!

cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Sat May 18, 2013 1:23 pm

See now... I knew I was right about you lol!
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 2:24 pm

beatz wrote:See now... I knew I was right about you lol!

thumbs up

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Billyhasasection32utwat

Read the fucking label you twat...

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Readthelablefeather

Not just clinically...CRIMINALLY INSANE...and has government pension and subsidized public transport and free medical and pharmaceuticals to prove it.I can afford a habit that way.

Section 32 Schizo...Voices in the head,pain all over.Occultist are such fun.So are they,a family of schizos,they love one another though,in a way families shouldn't.

http://www.criminalcle.net.au/attachments/Section_32_Summary_of_Principles.pdf

Feather....I has love for you.....

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Thesilenceofthelambshop

Fly,Fly away little Feather...

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... Skettireubenszps4aedb88

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 2:32 pm

We of Sodlike are also referred to in conspiracy circles as the LooneyNutti.

And here is our Forum Mascot,just an OLD ONE of times of yore.

-----> cthulhu

Did you read the fine print when you become a member here and E-signed your soul ????

No you didn't.

Hmmmm,thought so.

satan ccc cthulhu Twisted Evil

affraid

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 2:48 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Tiswas and JD/Droike are just collateral sock puppets for Sod....

You also get accused of being so as I'm sure you know already.

thumbs up lmao cheers popcorn

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... P1040473r

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/f1-your-first-forum

The Taree Police Their Fun And Games has enough to discern I'm not Sod,Tis,Droike.I'm Aussie.I called Jhados lot,Pommies.Only Aussies call the Brits,Pommes.

Remember Sanctum Zone banned me at first thinking I was I Am,cause I have an Aussie IP rolling pin rolf

I Am,clever as she is would have a Russian/Chinese/Bangladesh IP.

They shouldn't be worrying about me,but whom they have their midst.That being JD,total security risk,watch-out for Msqls,Dos and viral outbreaks. thumbs up

Welcome to levels 102 and 103. wacky catfight

Don't say I didn't warn you. butt

[center]The origin of all forum intrigue,home of all sock-puppets,The HIT so to speak.

Oh,make sure it's not a Red Herring,Sod could be moored just down river,setting this poor fucker up.

Be vigilant children.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat May 18, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Sat May 18, 2013 2:52 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:[center]

thumbs up

tiphat
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Sat May 18, 2013 2:54 pm

And cheers for the warnings.... *insert smoking smiley which appears to be lacking*

Isn't it lonely over there on that forum all by yourself?
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 2:59 pm

beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:[center]

thumbs up

tiphat

Pskettis looking for you,why'd you run off like that,this is like the public toilets with glory-holes and no paper,no place for the likes of you.

I learnt about sex from places like that,the stuff they would write in the 70's.Still turns me on.

You watch yourself with the flaura and flora that runs wild round here.They were exterminated but come back as socks.

In fact,so could you be...Hmmmm,paranoid schizophrenia is so much fun,depending what drugs you have on you. thumbs up wacky
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 3:02 pm

beatz wrote:And cheers for the warnings.... *insert smoking smiley which appears to be lacking*

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... 1680093717

That one?
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 3:04 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:And cheers for the warnings.... *insert smoking smiley which appears to be lacking*

The TisWas/TisSod Agenda... 1680093717

That one?

Bit if so Psketts....I'll let you off,but you broke your own....code.

Ummm,no socks. thumbs up rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz Sat May 18, 2013 3:06 pm

Yeah thats the one, where is it? Suspect
beatz
beatz

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat May 18, 2013 3:08 pm

What ? Circle Jerk...

Nah,it's just a vehicle of extortion.

I'm blackmailing NSW Polive and government for four million dollars. thumbs up

The Great Rock and Roll Swindle... cheers

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next