Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:

5 posters

Go down

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Empty believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:

Post  MoMo Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:13 am

believenothing.from the David Icke Forum Presents: Presents his 'beliefs' and supports them in debate with MoMo......rezident kat scholar.......

wave

cheese

popcorn

feel free to bring your colleagues: Positive Forward/Eternal Spirit...Rodin....Tinyint...Dolores1....Resistance.....Ellis Deatrip....I welcome all the New age Neo Nazis..........you will find me a most garcious host......tell davy, sean and I Am that it'z okay to Post here............I suspect memberz of DIFtardia are threatened with banning for posting here.

flower

Check out my thread in the RANT ROOM: "Israel is Legit, Deal with it", feel free to dispute any Data I put forth...........pleaze be specific. Thank you. flower

Last edited by MoMo on Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:14 am; edited 6 times in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Empty Re: believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:

Post  MoMo Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 am

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  RvLnv

believenothing is spying on us and talking sum big time doo doo......callz me a psycho, he is the hatemongering liar and with loving kindness and credentialed, peer-reviewed, primary sourced evidence I have refuted hiz liez and specious claimz with factz/truth.............who iz the real psycho????????????????? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm............. thinking hmm think

This is believenothings opportunity to have hiz 'view' to be Peer Reviewed......to see how they stand up to the scrutiny of hiz peerz.........
flower

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1061044568#post1061044568

First: Hiz shit talking at the David Icke Forum............he is an ardent Holocaust Denier....considerz Judaism to be a 'psycho' (therez that word again, projection anyone?.......lol)......and bogus/worth;ess..........seeks the destruction of Israel and the Jews...he fancies himself a 'revisionist'........he iz not..........he iz a 'PsuedoRevisionist'...............ignoring proven factz and evidence to further hiz agenda.deliberately lying.........to decieve the gullible and thoze with preconcieved biases and dispositionz...........

believenothing shit talking:

Post 1927

believenothing

I didn't word that response right, sorry bout that. I meant that somebody like a mod probably noticed. I doubt that boots is leaving forums for family reasons. I wouldn't trust that piece of info no matter who it came from. More likely the person/people operating the account name are retiring it. They showed up the other day after being absent for a year after being name dropped.

There is some other place wave (besides that one you guys mentioned a couple pages back, Sanctum Zone) where a rather psychotic JIDF and Zionist type likes to bad mouth DIF members and post hasbara stuff. wave In the past few days they've shifted their focus to the holocaust and linked to this thread (to PF'/eternalspirits response right after one of boots' initial responses here) using some of the same language as 'boots'. This same person has been linked to at least one banned sock here, snoopsnuffleopagus/petunia and also sort of wrote a euology for dogsmilk being banned.

I've kept my eye on it for the lulz, I really shouldn't pay these psychos any attention cause it just empowers their devious behavior. This particular psycho even mentioned my username right around the same time I gave the kith sock puppet a hard time and that's probably not a coincidence.

Who ever this person(s) is, they don't just create new accounts after being banned. They created simultaneous accounts and socks and I have a feeling that multiple people use them (probably when they need a quick response). They do seem to have majority 'personalities' with some of them. It seems the long time members thought boots and dogsmilk has unique individual personalities. They probably did some of the time or maybe the physcho(s) behind them do that on purpose. Who knows.

The JIDF deliberately sabotages internet forums, blogs, wikipedia, youtube, twitter, facebook, etc. with sock puppet accounts. They even encourage it. It backfired on wikipedia although strangely (but not really surprising) the JIDF article mentions none of it.

For this boots character to show up, spam themselves to inactivity (I am guessing that's the case), and be leaving forums for family reasons, I just don't believe it given these common patterns which have been proven in a couple instances even if this one cannot conclusively be (but I'm pretty damn sure). Even if it came from a credible source I don't believe it.

Adding to what I said a few posts back, combine the deceptive trickery with the JIDF-style sock puppet army (usually commanded by only a couple or so real people) and how can anybody take these people serious on any subject they are trying to protect/defend/solidify/etc? Honest people don't do these things, dishonest people do these things. You don't need to be dishonest to protect the truth but you do need to be dishonest to lie.

The holocaust is founded upon a massive lie. The same standards we apply to everything need to apply to the holocaust. The science of fire is easy to understand to anybody with a firepit. Or a barbecue which isn't exactly an apples to oranges comparison. Same principles. A pile of bodies takes longer to burn the more you add to it, and the only exception to this science was the early 40s burning of five Jews at a time in single body muffles with crematory ovens. The reason why this particular event is the exception to the science behind fire is because it's an impossible bullshit story. Simple as that. Most of the is holocaust bullshit including the extermination of six million Jews. It's an absurd story. You have to believe a lie in order for it to be factual history, Orwellian doublethink. Jews are not the gatekeepers of truth and knowledge. I don't care how authoritative their 'intellectuals' selling this lie sound, it's still a bullshit story.

And one of the reasons why boots spammed this thread was to flood it with holocaust propaganda and junk that's been addressed already. They know a revisionist will most likely not respond or respond slow in comparison to the spam. This can give the illusion to potential readers that the propaganda is facts and the revisionist has been 'exposed', especially if they don't respond. This is another one of the tricks that they use. They actually acknowledge it here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=350

No need to engage, just spam lies and make sure you do it loudly. Because that works so well

I respond to DIFtardian posterz here because #1: The New Age Neo Nazi owner and minionz have BANNED meez twice....snoopsnuffleopagus/petunia...........they post liez, I post truth to refute them...........go figger......... thinking hmm

#2: I know they read here

wave
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Empty Re: believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:

Post  mugglez Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:59 am

those new age neo nazis are yellow belly cowardz...........thatz why they ban any voices of dissent at DIFtardia.........they can't stand to have their viewz challenged and to refute them with factz is an affront to their delusion and hubris.......you'll kick tiz punkz ass all over the forum MoMo................ride him like a Rodeo Pony..... cheese ....

popcorn cheers
mugglez
mugglez

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:03 am

I bit one of those new age neo nazis once.......tasted like shit.......probably because they eat so much of it........you've got 10 times hiz IQ, and infinitely more honour, integrity, and decency...I say: No Contest.............you'll rip him apart like the shit4brainz panzy he iz.... ................ thumbs down

cheers
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:15 am

thanx guyz..........this should be ez.....................this has just been couriered to me from Command Central

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  RAcWZ

So..........believenothing..............feel free to begin......what shall we discuss? The NAZI Holocaust of Jews and other humanz they deemed undesirable.....12-14 million humanz............the legitimacy of Izrael, the merit of Judaism..whose World View is superior to yourz, much more sophisticated and nuance and egalitarian then the new age neo nazis................you choose, you start..............spam away.....................just provide your source................

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  File
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Empty FOR THE RECORD

Post  MoMo Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:29 am

FOR THE RECORD:

FYI: For the paranoid delusional Fuktards at DIFtardia; I am NOT Bootz, although I have enormous respect for him.....i sense he is eminently respectable, truthful, decent and honest and caring....subjected himself to a lot of abuse to help those who are deceived and being deceived.for this he waz persecuted and insulted..............also dogsmilk....excellent humanz.... thumbs up

On the Internet I have only Posted at:

1: the unhived mind

2: Illusionz

3: David Icke Forum

4: Infinite Love Forum

5: Web anarchy

User names:

Snoopsnuffleopagus, king snoops, petunia, merlin, barnacle bill, MoMo

o, just found this: manchild leader of webanarchy ciggy sent me this....................roflmao..

YO!!! Merlin!!!

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  2058972519_9f7ac7766e

thumbs up rolf lmao cheers cheese

thumbs up

dif
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:40 am

STILL

U SMOKERS PUFFIN ON FAGGS CREATING FAGS

IS WORSE THEN TEH ALLEDGED ICKE NAZI CULT ,DAVID ICKES FORUM NEEDS WIPIN OUT

DAVID HIMSELF IS OK ,FUCKING HAS ME IN STICHES COS HES A PISS TAKER
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:56 am

mervyn_perving wrote:STILL

U SMOKERS PUFFIN ON FAGGS CREATING FAGS

IS WORSE THEN TEH ALLEDGED ICKE NAZI CULT ,DAVID ICKES FORUM NEEDS WIPIN OUT

DAVID HIMSELF IS OK ,FUCKING HAS ME IN STICHES COS HES A PISS TAKER

git the fuk outta here.........this thread is for the new age neo nazis........and momo..... thumbs up

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Post-28-13387557678681

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  8330i-smoke-posters

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  You_still_mad

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Business-cat-meme-generator-you-mad-bro-oh-he-mad-a4d246

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:20 am

Apparently the craven and cowardly new age neo nazi believenothing is now posting the 'Anne Frank Diary is a forgery'.mainstaple of holocaust deniers. though proven to be true in several courts of law...as neo nazi david irving, psuedo historian found out much to hiz chagrin.......believenooothing; if anything, is a master dissembler...notice he provides no link or source reference..........another classic example of psuedo-history=bullshit...with the intent to foster hatred against Jews as being inveterate liars..... .....

Thread: Nazi Concentration Camps View Single Post

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1061047286&postcount=433

Post 433

believenothing/master dissembler from stormfront

Anne Frank diary is a hoax

The exploitation of this dead girl by the holocaust industry is disgusting. Anne Frank's diary was only partially written by Anne Frank. If it was even written by her to begin with. This means it is not a real diary. It is a cruel hoax that her father, Otto Frank, participated in for the purpose of financial gain. (this kinf of remark is an example of why believenothing is a piece of shit) thumbs up wave

Her father had the diary edited (by his own admission) and hired a third party to write a lot of it. It is assumed the ghost writer was Meyer Levin who later sued over royalties when it was adapted for the stage. The complex story used to white wash the lawsuit is just more evidence to support Levin writing it. Some pages are written in ball point pen which would not have been accessible at the time Anne Frank allegedly wrote the diary. The actual cupboard is so small that tourists familiar with the 'diary' have been known to burst in laughter upon seeing it. Because the events written about in the 'diary' could not have taken place in such a tiny area.

Furthermore, Anne Frank's association with the holocaust industry is not proof of a holocaust. She wasn't gassed to death. In fact by their own narrative she should have been gassed due to her age. She was moved between camps before spending the last days of her life in a hospital before dying of Typhus. What kind of a death camp tries to treat people who are dying in a hospital? Seriously think about that.

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Asshole-kitty

NOT!!!

THE REBUTTAL

Compulsion” is the lightly fictionalized history of [b]Meyer Levin, a writer who specialized in lightly fictionalizing history. Mr. Levin’s most famous work was called “Compulsion. Meyer Levin’s lawsuit was about another play about anne frank, had nothing to do with the original diary......... and his other play about real people, the one based on “The Diary of Anne Frank.........

Anne Frank's diary has sold 20 million copies. Otto Frank, who lost his wife and both daughters in the concentration camps, made the first typed copy of the diary to send to his mother. A giant oak has, indeed, grown from a small planting and, thankfully, David Irving's feeble scrabblings will not uproot it.

http://www.nizkor.org/

http://www.nizkor.org/hweb/people/f/frank-anne/

[claims that the Diary of Anne Frank is a fake]

Denial: Robert Faurisson, formerly of the Department of Literature at
the University of Lyons, demonstrates in his 1980 French book Le journal
d'Anne Frank: est-il authentique? (The Diary of Anne Frank-Is It
Authentic?) that it must have been impossible to hide in the Secret
Annex and that, consequently, Anne's diary is a hoax. He points out that
the noise in the attic (Anne's entries of August 5, 1943 and December 6,
1943) would have alerted anybody working in the warehouse below the
attic and given the fugitives away.

Rebuttal: What Holocaust denier Faurisson omits are the preceding
sentences of the two 1943 entries: namely, that Anne in the August entry
first reveals: "The warehousemen have gone by now." And that she
explains in the December 6 entry that the people in the attic were
laughing hard on a Sunday evening when nobody else was in the building.

Denial: The diary of Anne Frank wasn't written by a young girl at all-it
was written after the war by the Jewish author Meyer Levin and Anne's
father.

Rebuttal: The principal sources for this claim are David Irving of Great
Britain, perhaps the most famous Holocaust denier of the
English-speaking world, and an odd little law suit.

Meyer Levin, author of such best-selling novels as Compulsion and The
Settlers, praised Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl in the New York
Times in 1952, then tried to interest producers in his own adaptations
of the diary for stage and film

He failed, and the diary was finally adapted for the stage by Albert
Hackett and Frances Goodrich with the title The Diary of Anne Frank. It
enjoyed a long Broadway run, went on to win the Pulitzer Prize in 1956
for the best play of the year, and was later adapted as a successful
film.

Levin, meanwhile, sued playwrights Hackett and Goodrich as well as
Broadway producer Kermit Bloomgarden for breach of contract and
plagiarism; they brought Otto Frank into the case, and he eventually
settled out of court, paying Levin $15,000 in return for dropping all
further claims. Levin's own theatrical version of the diary was staged
in Tel Aviv in 1966.

David Irving probably prefers the Meyer Levin version. Author of a 1977
history, HitlerĀ¹s War (Viking Press), in which he acknowledged the
murder of millions of Jews during World War II, Irving insisted even
then that Hitler was unaware of the genocidal facts until it was too
late. In the 1980s, however, Irving extended his position, arguing that
most of the Holocaust history is pure fiction; more recently he has gone
on the international lecture circuit publicizing his right-wing views.
As early as 1975, he proclaimed in the Introduction to his German book
Hitler und Seine Feldherren (Hitler and His Generals) (Ullstein Verlag;
Berlin; 1975) that Otto Frank and Meyer Levin concocted Anne Frank's
diary ‹ omitting the fact that the diary was published in Dutch in 1947,
well before Levin even knew of the Franks' existence.

Similar accusations about Levin were made by Teressa Hendry in the
American Mercury in the summer of 1967, although attacks on the
authenticity of the diary can be traced back to November 1957 in
Sweden's newspaper Fria Ord and a year later to papers in Denmark,
Norway and Germany-also to such German Nazi sympathizers as E. Schonborn
(chairman of the far-right Combat Association of German Soldiers),
Werner Kuhnt, the editor-in-chief of the extreme-right-wing monthly
Deutsche Stimme, and many others. Naturally, the self-admitted Nazi
apologist Ditlieb Felderer calls Anne Frank a proven drug addict in his
Anne Frank Diary-A Hoax? (Institute for Historical Review, Neo Nazi proaganda source.rodin/positive forward cite this shit alot), because on
September 16, 1943 she mentioned in her diary that she was taking
valerian pills to fight her anxiety and depression...............................In fact, Anne Frank, who survived seven weeks in Auschwitz before being
sent on one of those well-known "death marches" with thousands of other
prisoners to Bergen-Belsen on October 28, 1944
, was among the 82 percent
of Jews living in Holland (140,000 in 1940) who perished in Nazi
concentration camps. The last "death march" from Auschwitz to
Bergen-Belsen in January 1945 consisted of 60,000 prisoners. Half of
them perished on the icy roads. Of the 2 1,000 Dutch Jews who went into
hiding during the war about 9,000 were betrayed to the Germans and
virtually all of them were exterminated.

............Denial: Hasn't the respected German weekly Der Spiegel cast doubt on the
authenticity of Anne Frank's entire work?

Rebuttal: No. The October 6, 1980 issue of Der Spiegel only raises
questions about the number of corrections Anne's father made in the
handwritten texts of the diaries.

Otto Frank used a ballpoint pen to correct the diaries and then,
assisted by friends, typed and edited the text, leading Der Spiegel to
state that the diary had been subjected to "countless manipulations."

Der Spiegel was careful to point out that ballpoints were not marketed
prior to 1945; nor did it lend any support whatsoever to the claim that
the diary is a forgery. On the contrary, the magazine dismissed all such
charges as Nazi-oriented, postwar fabrication. (See Der Spiegel; April
1, 1959.)

As to the authenticity of the diaries, in 1980, following the death of
Otto Frank in Birsfelden, Switzerland, forensic and graphology experts
of Holland's State Forensic Science Laboratory, examined the diaries for
the Netherlands State Institute for War Documentation, concerning itself
with handwriting identification and document examination. Bindery glue
and fibers were conclusively dated to the early 1940s or slightly
earlier, ink and paper to the same period. Graphology experts ruled out
Otto Frank as a potential forger: both the printing and cursive
handwriting his daughter used resembled her pre-war postcards and
letters to friends, material Otto Frank had no access to until well
after the diary was published. Indeed, forgery itself was virtually
ruled out: variations in the handwriting over the course of 26 months of
diary entries, typical of a teenager's experiments with style, were
judged unlikely to be the work of any forger.

The conclusions are available in the Institute's 714-page volume
detailing the authentication procedures; documents regarding the tests
are available at the Netherlands State Institute for War Documentation,
The Hague, in a report of more than 250 pages.

Denial: In 1991, the Institute for Historical Review made an offer of
$25,000 for proof that the diary of Anne Frank was legitimate. The
Institute never paid a dime of that $25,000, evidence that the diary is
a hoax.

Rebuttal: The institute is a California-based operation that frequently
denies the Holocaust, and true: it didn't pay a dime-not initially.

Nazi hunter Simon Wiesenthal suggested that the Institute agree to a
review of the evidence by a former California Supreme Court justice his
suggestion was rejected; Wiesenthal withdrew his claim; and another
Holocaust survivor, Mel Mermelstein, went on the offensive. Mermelstein
provided the Institute with documentary evidence of the Holocaust in the
form of proof that the Nazis had exterminated his family at Auschwitz in
1944. When the Institute refused to pay, Mermelstein sued and the Court
decided to award him a total sum, not of $25,000 but $90,000.

Denial: Otto Frank had plenty of time to forge a diary and make a fast
buck after the war.

Rebuttal: Anne's father had neither the time nor the talent to create a
teenager's diary, and no idea initially that his daughter's private
thoughts might be publishable. The facts are these:

Anne's last entry was made on Tuesday, August 1, 1944; three days later,
the occupants of the Secret Annex were arrested by Austrian SS officer
Karl Josef Silberbauer and four Dutch Nazis. Oberscharfuehrer
Silberbauer, on that occasion in a green uniform, was searching for
money and jewelry and emptied a briefcase onto the floor. Among its
contents were Anne's diaries, both the hardbound volumes and the loose
pages; also some money and jewelry ‹ valuables that he kept.

The couple who had looked after the occupants of the Secret Annex for
two years, Miep Gies and her husband Jan, (Van Santen in the diary),
subsequently returned to the empty rooms, gathered up Anne's papers, and
hid them in a desk drawer. This true-life heroine, Miep Gies, gives a
modest recounting of her daredevil acts in the inspiring Oscar-winning
documentary Anne Frank Remembered, made in 1995.

In August of 1945, Otto Frank placed an ad in a Dutch newspaper seeking
information about his daughters, Margot and Anne. It was only when he
learned that they had died of typhus at Bergen-Belsen shortly before its
liberation that Miep Gies handed Anne's diaries to her father.

A few months later, on April 3, 1946, Jan Romein's glowing appraisal of
Otto Frank's excerpts from the diaries, typewritten for his surviving
family and friends only, appeared in the Dutch newspaper Het Parool. It
had been checked for grammatical errors by Mr. Frank's old friend, the
Dutch dramatist Albert Cauvern. At that time Mr. Frank did not even
think of having the diary published as a book. Only a year later, in
June of 1947, an Amsterdam publishing firm, Contact, issued the diary in
book form, calling it Het Achterhuis. Several other houses had rejected
the manuscript and the book wasn't expected to be much of a seller:
available today in more than 55 languages, with 25-30 million copies in
print, the diary had a small first printing of some 1,500 copies.

Denial: Now that it has been established that there are two different
versions of Anne Frank's diary, isn't it reasonable to assume that
they're both forgeries?

Rebuttal: There are two versions: Anne's initial and frequently
self-edited diary, and a second, more carefully written version entered
in a second diary.

Anne made her first diary entry on June 12, 1942, when she was 13 years
old; shortly after, on July 5 ‹ see her diary entry of Thursday July 9,
1942 ‹ she went into hiding with her family, to be joined by the Van
Daan (real name: Van Pels) family, and Dr. Albert Dussel (real name:
Friedrich Pfeffer) in the now world-famous attic ‹ the "Secret Annex" at
263 Prinsengracht, Amsterdam. In the spring of 1944, a Thursday, March
28, in a broadcast address on Radio Oranje (England), the Dutch Minister
of Education in exile, Gerrit Bolkestein, (spelled Bolkesteyn by Anne),
asked his listeners to prepare war diaries for possible publication
(Anne's entry of March 29). Hundreds of Dutch citizens would do exactly
that, and several weeks later, Anne Frank began editing hers, rewriting
old entries on loose sheets of paper as she continued to make new
entries in her original hard-bound volume and start on another exercise
book on April 17, 1944.

Following his return from Auschwitz in 1945, Anne's father, Otto Frank,
drew from both sets of diaries, typed a version for personal friends,
and then, at the suggestion of a college professor, edited the diary for
publication.

As to the two original documents, both are at the "Secret Annex" at 263
Prinsengracht, Amsterdam, which serves today as the Anne Frank museum;
some 200 other Dutch war diaries are in the Netherlands State Institute
for War Documentation, The Hague.

Kuttner, Paul.

There you are Ladies & Gentlemen.......Prima Facie evidence that the poster: believenothing is a craven, despicable new age neo nazi cretinous piece of shit.............he is a souless wreck who is a sociopathic liar.......will push the most egregious lies to promote hatred of Jews, all done with the tacit approval of David Icke/Sean and hiz moderators.......they banned me, and many others for refuting these liars, they support the liars, these foolz will find they have no shelter when the Shitstorm they created, themselves descends upon them............there is justice in this world, sometimes belated...........until then, my challenge to believenothing standzzzzz......................

what a craven; despicabel, reprehensible, cowardly and deceitful piece of shit new age neo nazi believenothing is. and with the full support of david icke and hiz minionz............they have no shame........assholes, the lot of them.

Last edited by MoMo on Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:00 am

idontwabseure die
mervyn_perving
mervyn_perving

http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:31 am

momo, momo...the scumbag administration at DIFtardia have suspended lightgiver.one of the last opposition voices to the new age neo nazi psuedo historians and psuedo revisionists...............you're right, they are cowards and want no opposition to spreading their lies to foster hatred against the Jews.......meh............

adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf

sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  sharky Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:40 pm

believenothing

I didn't word that response right, sorry bout that. I meant that somebody like a mod probably noticed. I doubt that boots is leaving forums for family reasons. I wouldn't trust that piece of info no matter who it came from. More likely the person/people operating the account name are retiring it. They showed up the other day after being absent for a year after being name dropped.

There is some other place wave (besides that one you guys mentioned a couple pages back, Sanctum Zone) where a rather psychotic JIDF and Zionist type likes to bad mouth DIF members and post hasbara stuff. wave In the past few days they've shifted their focus to the holocaust and linked to this thread (to PF'/eternalspirits response right after one of boots' initial responses here) using some of the same language as 'boots'. This same person has been linked to at least one banned sock here, snoopsnuffleopagus/petunia and also sort of wrote a euology for dogsmilk being banned.

I've kept my eye on it for the lulz, I really shouldn't pay these psychos any attention cause it just empowers their devious behavior. This particular psycho even mentioned my username right around the same time I gave the kith sock puppet a hard time and that's probably not a coincidence.

Who ever this person(s) is, they don't just create new accounts after being banned. They created simultaneous accounts and socks and I have a feeling that multiple people use them (probably when they need a quick response). They do seem to have majority 'personalities' with some of them. It seems the long time members thought boots and dogsmilk has unique individual personalities. They probably did some of the time or maybe the physcho(s) behind them do that on purpose. Who knows.

The JIDF deliberately sabotages internet forums, blogs, wikipedia, youtube, twitter, facebook, etc. with sock puppet accounts. They even encourage it. It backfired on wikipedia although strangely (but not really surprising) the JIDF article mentions none of it.

For this boots character to show up, spam themselves to inactivity (I am guessing that's the case), and be leaving forums for family reasons, I just don't believe it given these common patterns which have been proven in a couple instances even if this one cannot conclusively be (but I'm pretty damn sure). Even if it came from a credible source I don't believe it.

Adding to what I said a few posts back, combine the deceptive trickery with the JIDF-style sock puppet army (usually commanded by only a couple or so real people) and how can anybody take these people serious on any subject they are trying to protect/defend/solidify/etc? Honest people don't do these things, dishonest people do these things. You don't need to be dishonest to protect the truth but you do need to be dishonest to lie.

The holocaust is founded upon a massive lie. The same standards we apply to everything need to apply to the holocaust. The science of fire is easy to understand to anybody with a firepit. Or a barbecue which isn't exactly an apples to oranges comparison. Same principles. A pile of bodies takes longer to burn the more you add to it, and the only exception to this science was the early 40s burning of five Jews at a time in single body muffles with crematory ovens. The reason why this particular event is the exception to the science behind fire is because it's an impossible bullshit story. Simple as that. Most of the is holocaust bullshit including the extermination of six million Jews. It's an absurd story. You have to believe a lie in order for it to be factual history, Orwellian doublethink. Jews are not the gatekeepers of truth and knowledge. I don't care how authoritative their 'intellectuals' selling this lie sound, it's still a bullshit story.

And one of the reasons why boots spammed this thread was to flood it with holocaust propaganda and junk that's been addressed already. They know a revisionist will most likely not respond or respond slow in comparison to the spam. This can give the illusion to potential readers that the propaganda is facts and the revisionist has been 'exposed', especially if they don't respond. This is another one of the tricks that they use. They actually acknowledge it here: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=350

No need to engage, just spam lies and make sure you do it loudly. Because that works so well

AHOY believenothing!!!!!!!!!!!

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  Youfapto

thumbs up
rolf
lmao

wave

sorta IRONIC how your link leads to David Icke .com Main Page...........unwittingly you have exposed your own Puppet Master as being the TRickster.......and made your last statement lies true, at the same time.......well done believenothing..............you're really not too bright..........are you? thumbs up rolf NOW Dance Marionette, Dance!!!! lmao ........

believenothing. from the David Icke Forum Presents:  0_64151_ddb1b88f_L
sharky
sharky

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:54 am

Boots was not kith lmao

I am sorry to see lightgiver get suspended

That is just typical of DIF

It really does everything it can to protect New Age Nazis from disagreement scared
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 am

Hi Joe, great to see you. Alls well I trust. cheers

Yeah, they seem to have achieved their degenerate echo chamber, I noticed a few more cullings recently.

One without an orthodox DIFtard faith must tread very carefully. They enjoy the most reprehensible Neo Nazi sites, like we recently exposed, the piece of shit behind zionistcrimefactory, and deena spignola.

I just feel sorry for the young uns' that get drawn into their matrix of hate and deceit.

notice eternal spirit is now positive forward? Same bullshit. Rodins lost the plot and believe nothing is very intelligent but totally degenerate. Probably has syphallus of the brain like his god hitler. A master liar.

Always liked and admired boots, mikey mikey, dogsmilk and other shipmates. I do miss them.

Just spent a year this weekend at the james randi forum, I logged in because I admire the work they do refuting the holocaust deniers, noticed a religion subforum, thought I'd post, as snoops. Expected some reasonable dialogue, was i wrong. rolf lmao

I did not know they were militant atheists, and they have a palpable hatred of theists. I was up to my ass in alligators the whole time. I finally said good bye and left to their mocking derision. thumbs up

I think they're still yelling at me in my two threads. rolf cheese cheers

anyhow, it was just me, another cat and a shark for awhile, haven't seen sod, boomerang billy stops by now and then to bitch and cry, and the lovely tizzy wizzy stops in, but it's pretty dead here. and Doc. Turi..interesting but he won't accept kibbles for dosh. o well

Tried to register at sanctum zone but some cooky issues bolloxed that up. may try again.

Stop by say hi!! now and then. You're a good soul Joe. cheers
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks momo

Just so you know

I am mikey mikey, Joe Hill and Kith
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down