Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers

Go down

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers Empty Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers

Post  Martin Timothy Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Video: David Icke says, "Satanic activity and human sacrifice took place at Sandringham and Balmoral, residences of the British Royals."

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers IdWuc4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW7-UskI3To

http://www.cbsnews.com/8601-202_162-3168637-2.html?assetTypeId=30&blogId=

Prinzowhales @ CBS August 15, 2007 4:56 PM EDT, in response to banter re video showing the unlawful "short haircut" of an American hostage in Iraq.. "The blood?--I've been soaked by geysers from femorals--whatever they cut, it wasn't the carotid of a living human being."

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers Id3AAe

Editorial: Should a cruise missile take out all but jolly Prince Henry, in an attack blamed on extremists, like the missiles at the WTC and the Pentagon were, he as King could endorse war against all the wrong people for all the wrong reasons!

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers 2z9k2s5

Sandringham and Balmoral should be roped off until we find out who else has been "blooded" .. Police cadets from all stations accompanied by police academy staff and live stream internet, should open all doors and seek statements from all staff and from David Icke, before dismantling both buildings stone by stone to find out the truth!

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers Ee7df9707ac5

Imagine that someone who has witnessed similar activity associated with the Royals, who encountered Icke's material and approached him in good faith, on the basis that his or her evidence would be the straw that breaks the camel's back, and be he e'er so vile, he would bring down the House of Windsor!

Emails follow and a phone number arrives..

Witness: Yo David I got your number, I was the..

David Icke: Not now, meet me outside the Roach Haven pub at 11:00 tonight, we will go ever it all..

The Patsie goes to the pub, Icke kidnaps him and drives him to S'dringham, where he is tortured to death by costumed villains in a chamber that has been used since the Norman Conquest!!!

Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers Ie1fB2 Icke: British Royals do Satanism & Human Sacrifice - Blood Geysers Ie54xY

Martin Timothy

Back to top Go down