Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE

4 posters

Go down

OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE Empty OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 am

Sorry about my outburst, but I am willing to be let back in your forum IF you are a man who forgives and forgets. Anyway Droike is more happy that I am banned but I understand your point of view so let me in if you are a REAL TRUTHSEEKER. Oh just noticed that Martin Timothy is here, but I wonder how Damn'Sod! will take to him!!! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE Empty Re: OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 am

Hey and Sean please re-activate my account in the DIF cos I want to talk to right minded people about that great man called MR DAVID ICKE. Anyway, I know whatever his fuckface will arrive here, but then again he needs me more than I need that OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Hey and Sean please re-activate my account in the DIF cos I want to talk to right minded people about that great man called MR DAVID ICKE. Anyway, I know whatever his fuckface will arrive here, but then again he needs me more than I need that OK. cthulhu

See what happens when you get on the turps,you think we are all a bunch of bastards,delete all your accounts...then go and have to re-open them all.If you smoked pot,you could'nt be bothered and by the time you straighten...forgotten.Saves alot of time
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:35 am

I am back in that forum. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
So hilarious that Droike is not there anymore and loads are just talking about other things except him. Thank you Haggie if you are reading this and hell with Hospital Portering cos you are now a presenter of Edge TV. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:32 am

What part of my not bothering to post there is hilarious to you?

Still its good that you a member of team Droike is posting there so i don't have to bother.

Its amazing how you can get fools to work for you and they don't even know they are doing it. With you its a push over, people like lemon pie were a bit more difficult but she came round.

Not talking about me lol,they talk more about me than anything and you never stop.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:48 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I am back in that forum. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
So hilarious that Droike is not there anymore and loads are just talking about other things except him. Thank you Haggie if you are reading this and hell with Hospital Portering cos you are now a presenter of Edge TV. cthulhu

Where's my kiss on the cheek????

My idea,it was probably my rumours that got you banned in the first place,but where's my kiss on the cheek of appreciation...??????

cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:31 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:If you say Shot the man in Haggie's you will be banned but that bloke is basically a con artist with a high opinion of himself. IN fact, what I see from him is that he is a bloke who wants to replace Icke as the new partner of Pamela and it is so obvious. cthulhu cthulhu
ANYWAY A BIG KISS FROM ME BILLY FOR GETTING ME UNBANNED FROM HAGGIE'S AND IT WAS WONDERFUL HAVING A LOAD OF WELCOMING PMS OVER THERE FROM gOLDY. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Thankyou sweetheart....Pink fonts,big hugs.
wub wub

thumbs up
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:50 am

Haggie is basically the poor man's David Icke wo thinks he is important for some gd damn reason. And Billy I heard what you stated about me K but let me say something to all you fuckwits, I HAVE A THRIVING FORUM OUT THERE AND I PREFER THEIR COMPANY OK.
All of you bastards can go to hell!!!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:10 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Haggie is basically the poor man's David Icke wo thinks he is important for some gd damn reason. And Billy I heard what you stated about me K but let me say something to all you fuckwits, I HAVE A THRIVING FORUM OUT THERE AND I PREFER THEIR COMPANY OK.
All of you bastards can go to hell!!!

[img]OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE JaZ0e[/img]

I luv sassy kitties, u rlly giv me a chubby................cum git sum MoMo..u kno u want it.........K?

boobies butt mjackson
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:48 pm

Delete my account in your forum and btw, I have put that OAP in my ignore list. I do not give a shit what she thinks and no me and Sod are not the same people, if you want proof, ask Lyd! Haggie, you are a gentleman but I strongly advise you to get some proper Id and a proper job. What is this FreeMan bullshit all about and I was upset to hear that after being a GENUINE Ickester, you was not given any courtesy of a proper conversation in the subscribers forums cos of a small cost of £3. Hate to say this Haggie, David Icke has RUINED you life and there is no real proof in whatever he says. He is a CONMAN and I knew this from Day One.
I reckon Icke is controlled opposition and because of your fight against the BRILLIANT NWO You are blinded to the facts. Oh I do not think he is in the Freemasons, but I reckon he is doing all this as an Act. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:57 pm

Haggie, I have lost all respect for you, and anyway I am going to warn you that you are going to get yourself in serious trouble with the bank authorities over that loan that you got with false promises. OH think whatever the fuck you like but to be totally blunt with you Haggie, you are a loser in life. Sad but true but why don't you do some weight and become a member of humanity instead cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:14 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Haggie, I have lost all respect for you, and anyway I am going to warn you that you are going to get yourself in serious trouble with the bank authorities over that loan that you got with false promises. OH think whatever the fuck you like but to be totally blunt with you Haggie, you are a loser in life. Sad but true but why don't you do some weight and become a member of humanity instead cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

meoooooowwwwwwwwww...........kinda catty eh tizzy wizzy......very unbecoming of a Lady of your stature....haggie is, shall we say, challenged. be kind to the lesser lights, but yes, using false premises to acquire dosh from a bank is rife with danger, he should remit payback as soon as possible, or the consequences could be quite onerous, you feelin' babe?

OPEN MESSAGE TO HAGGIE BEV
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down