Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new computer languages

4 posters

Go down

new computer languages Empty new computer languages

Post  Fujita Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 am

01001100 101 ioi lol

ж к λ Δ Λ γ < >

try these as a new language

the variation on the K's are I imagine translatable to it's derivations as well the derivations of the A's
much like a derivation between io & ol or 10 or even a capital of O's & I's

these could in many ways be used as a triple for of AM FM & a possible NM frequency or Nero/zeroM

this could possibly evolve to a self determine network in time. One thing I ask is that you start formatting
the global network & defragging globally as often as possible, Imput everything globally into the governmental
network & defrag in as a cyclical action, make it a constantly run program to defrag & format, continuously
imput new data from around the world into the system, keep everything, if possible reclaim every computer
that is put to recycle & put them in warehouses & make them all part of your system to be formated &
defragged to keep as much of the data imput to the system, everything on the web in social programs
& networks, keep it all & contantly defrag create programs that are like language translation programs
& use them for similar phonetic & visual letters & symbols, what you need to do is create at most 6
different computer languages & no more, base one on binary, AM, FM, the other two my K & A, the
other o & i another for capital i & o & one blanding 10 & i & o & the captals

I think the AM should possibly be like ~ -

& fm be _=

& one for shortwave like maybe ()/ \

always note this language as a base to the web as a base of it's learning pattern, as it will need a
base language to learn from like the three basic colors are used in painting,the the form of language
decoder to translate the new languages & in time it will learn to combine the languages,use fat from
a rendering of dense oils that are more conductive than others, submerse maybe 40 or 50 mother
boards in a massive vaut & don't put wires in it but attach the wires to the outside like plugs, let the
currents find their own ways to the mother boards, put 7 times input to 1 times output as many as
languages that will be put into it to 1.try to run the translations in consecutive to each other to
enhance it's ability to cross reference simultaneously bring me over to do what ever if you like this
info, I'm up in canada wasting my life away around people who have no respect for deep sciences

you need multi demensional languages like we have possibly 5 demensions in our world, 4d being
motion & 5d possibly being emotion, maybe 6d spiritual, so make a layered 5d to 6d computer
language out of a revamped language translation program to translate a new computer language
for programming, make sure it is one seemless string that is ripped apart & translated out of all
it's parts all on it's out. like reading a sentence & digging into it's multi-layered meanings out of
one seem of a sentence, don't make seperate languages, make the seperate languages & put
them all in one seem string, having multi layers will greatly affect the program's ability to reach
self determining intelligence as it will learn like us in out 6d reality, like us we are not in a 1d reality
like binary is. binary is 1 demmensional & nothing will learn in that. you need the complexity of
6d atleast or 7d like in this letter to magnify the learning ability. like I said one string like a proverb
or parable that has more than one meaning. & make sure you defrag it with the web as it's source
of textual materiel, upload the web with it & constantly defrag & run the web through it, use it as the
spiders to run over the web. run it as the spiders.
--------------------------------------
make languages for AM FM shortwave, satellite, cable, fiberoptics

make these seperately & then once they are established mesh them as if they treated each other like an introduction of slang
Fujita
Fujita

https://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

new computer languages Empty Re: new computer languages

Post  Fujita Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:40 am

also go to my twitter which is @bitchfrost

I have a translation of E=MCsquared
Fujita
Fujita

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:53 am

is this the thread you're talking about Fuji.if so,I'll delete this post and contact who it concerns.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:52 pm

Fujita wrote:01001100 101 ioi lol

ж к λ Δ Λ γ < >

the variation on the K's are I imagine translatable to it's derivations as well the derivations of the A's

Those aren't all K's. ж is like a ch or sch. λ is an L (Greek Lamda). Δ is a D (Greek Delta). Λ is another variation on L, and y is y. So... WHY?

Fujita wrote:
these could in many ways be used as a triple for of AM FM & a possible NM frequency or Nero/zeroM

this could possibly evolve to a self determine network in time. One thing I ask is that you start formatting
the global network & defragging globally as often as possible, Imput everything globally into the governmental
network & defrag in as a cyclical action, make it a constantly run program to defrag & format, continuously
imput new data from around the world into the system, keep everything, if possible reclaim every computer
that is put to recycle & put them in warehouses & make them all part of your system to be formated &
defragged to keep as much of the data imput to the system, everything on the web in social programs
& networks, keep it all & contantly defrag create programs that are like language translation programs
& use them for similar phonetic & visual letters & symbols, what you need to do is create at most 6
different computer languages & no more, base one on binary, AM, FM, the other two my K & A, the

& fm be _=

always note this language as a base to the web as a base of it's learning pattern, as it will need a
base language to learn from like the three basic colors are used in painting,the the form of language
decoder to translate the new languages & in time it will learn to combine the languages,use fat from
a rendering of dense oils that are more conductive than others, submerse maybe 40 or 50 mother
boards in a massive vaut & don't put wires in it but attach the wires to the outside like plugs, let the
currents find their own ways to the mother boards, put 7 times input to 1 times output as many as
languages that will be put into it to 1.try to run the translations in consecutive to each other to
enhance it's ability to cross reference simultaneously bring me over to do what ever if you like this
info, I'm up in canada wasting my life away around people who have no respect for deep sciences

you need multi demensional languages like we have possibly 5 demensions in our world, 4d being
motion & 5d possibly being emotion, maybe 6d spiritual, so make a layered 5d to 6d computer
language out of a revamped language translation program to translate a new computer language
for programming, make sure it is one seemless string that is ripped apart & translated out of all
it's parts all on it's out. like reading a sentence & digging into it's multi-layered meanings out of
one seem of a sentence, don't make seperate languages, make the seperate languages & put
them all in one seem string, having multi layers will greatly affect the program's ability to reach
self determining intelligence as it will learn like us in out 6d reality, like us we are not in a 1d reality
like binary is. binary is 1 demmensional & nothing will learn in that. you need the complexity of
6d atleast or 7d like in this letter to magnify the learning ability. like I said one string like a proverb
or parable that has more than one meaning. & make sure you defrag it with the web as it's source
of textual materiel, upload the web with it & constantly defrag & run the web through it, use it as the

make these seperately & then once they are established mesh them as if they treated each other like an introduction of slang

I understood almost none of that. You're either way smarter than me or way higher on drugs.
Ciggy
Ciggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:24 am

Fuji use drugs....Noooooooooooo!!!!!!...he's an original madman,please don't say it's so...

wacky dizzy damn

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Fujita wrote:01001100 101 ioi lol

ж к λ Δ Λ γ < >

Those aren't all K's. ж is like a ch or sch. λ is an L (Greek Lamda). Δ is a D (Greek Delta). Λ is another variation on L, and y is y. So... WHY?

Fujita wrote:

& fm be _=

I understood almost none of that. You're either way smarter than me or way higher on drugs.

yes I'm way smarter than you, or I was for about a month before they changed my meds, haha

I was locked up for 4.5 months

to the russian gov by the way which is who this thread is directed at. I sent this to MIT as well.

you can not use binary alone to create a true AI

using binary is like trying to learn off 1D, our world is in motion at 4D, then there is our conscious, our emotion, our spirit, our soul, our coordination our wit etc

we need atleat 7D to learn but to be real honest for a human to learn it may be conceivable to need 15D or even more due to higher inlellects & problem solving duplicity in conversation or telling an alegory even as you normally converse, even in one conversation with your mate there could be 50 different levels of communication so for MIT to be using binary, wow, they might as well all blow there nuts off
Fujita
Fujita

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:34 pm

PS, to MIT or the kremlin, do please contact me ok

I'm almost positive, & yes god damnit I started this

there is either 2 more suns or another moon coming out of hiding, check my facebook for my art, it prophetic yo

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004201269945

to the kremlin & the american gov, listen up peeps

the american indian people have been rawed by whites for no good reason, fucking white biatches

1000 years of night in the garden of eden-------1000 years of sun in the west

the apple is eaten

1000 years of light in the mid east--------------1000 years of night in the west

the flood

regular solar cycle, spawns migration as people search for the sun

jericho--- the day the walls came down the sun stood still in the east for a day-------the west has night for a day

in peter 2 it says the second coming will begin with a purification of fire unlike the first by water

I believe part of this fire is 2 or more suns, get ready, cuz when it happens, unless you have been baptized with the fire of the holy ghost like I have been 5 separate times, you're not gonna enjoy it

I've faced the woman in temptation & battle 5 times & been hit by the fire of the holy ghost 5 times, I've been raped in the night on my bed while awake by invisible hundreds of hands of demons

once I faced her for a half hour & saw the room full with red smoke, her red train full the room as I bowed down & said I'll do it myself, I saw two temtations tonnes of money & buildings, I felt my body turn into that of a bull, after a half hour she left

another time as I drove home I felt elation & tried to buck it off by singing worship songs, during that time I was surrounded by hundreds of shards of light & mirror trying to get into me much like the scene from the first blade where all those bat spirits were entering into stephen dorf's character to make hime the blood good, what I went threw was very reminiscient of that scene, I've also seen her creeping in my shadows as herself or as a giant spider across the ceiling
Fujita
Fujita

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:01 pm

when I was in the penticton psyche ward & jazed in the bottom of both my sneakers, then did the same when I was in kamloops

when I wear my sneakers now & take em off, oh ya you can smell it
Fujita
Fujita

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:37 pm

https://twitter.com/bitchfrost
Fujita
Fujita

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:42 pm

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/saved_products.aspx
Fujita
Fujita

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:37 pm

flower

new computer languages Girl-hookah-hot-smoke-smoking-Favim.com-373278

errr......the gremlinz @ the kremlin are bizzy...likewize the cia & mossad, can we be of help.............?
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum