Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weird At My School

Go down

Weird At My School Empty Weird At My School

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:04 am

...I was allowed to smoke at school.The only kid that was.Attending North Lakes Highschool,was a different experience to the hectic Sydney schools and backwards hickdom of Morisset at the time.Many of my friends had dropped out in year 10,official babysitting was over,time to wreck havoc and destroy ourselves was many a fate.Car crashes,three funerals in year 11,P-Plating idiots,so was I,just lucky and could'nt afford a fast car,those Ford V6 Capris,never faired to well around power poles.Suicides from molestation,the capitol of Australia for murders and suicides,along with divorce,was a record upheld by Wyong 1987,not 25 kilometres away,for an unpopulated sleepy central coast town.Budgewoi/Buff Point,seemed another world away.You could only buy powder drugs with ease at San Remo,back in those days,now,every street corner,sometimes sold by kids as young as 14.Alot of friends went for murder,Kerry,Mark,well,Jethro...I never called a friend.If it was'nt for him,like I forewarned Kerry...Kerry would'nt have been there to get put away.In fact,it was Kerrys conscience that turned himself in,the crime would never have been solved.Cops,don't put to much resources into solving crimes for those with a past,or animosities towards the constabulary.

*Must Take hint to self*...a footnote on page 8 of the local newspaper I'll be.After the more important announcements for the Salvation Army feits,or the adopt a pet of the week,some strange monstrosity,Chiahauha cross Labrador,with tiny body and goofy over sized head,with bulging eyes,that developed a hunch-back from the over-weighted and oversized noggin of a head on the dog.No,strange murders not deemed important to be investigated...Det Ryan,hehehehehe....erm,what am I laughing about,you idiot.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Weird At My School Empty Re: Weird At My School

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:22 am

1987,you take drugs,habitual pot smokers,it was great while you're best friends with the daughter of a dealer,the biggest in quality,speed,hash,pot.Until you get drunk and rip off a kilo,one of five.
Then blow out half the school,teachers including,three to be precise.Your father notices,you're into art,art rock,dress in black and shades,made in New York,1967 printed on the handle,same type of shades Lou Reed used to wear with the Velvet Underground.The cleansing begins.

Upon a ritual fire,my father burnt my clothes,snapped my shades,heard me discussing nursing and learning German for intelligence work or Airline Steward,two trades of faggotry.By the ear,April,I was inlisted in the Army Reserves,to rebirth me as a young model man,only to have the machine break down,with a gun to his head a year later,for daring to lay hand on his mother.Machine malfunction,psycho was born.

We have the setting,admidst two coal fired power stations,with an induced madness...no,I'm not lying,as we shall see.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Weird At My School Empty Not to mention...Pudden.

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:01 am

Oh,the main character and balance to all the lunacy around...was a brown tabby cat with attitude.Pudden a neutred much argued over the sex of the cat.She was a he.

In the later years of her life,she developed a liking for marijuana,in smoke form,opting for mouth to mouth almost,but never forcing the issue.In fact,it was a girlfriend of Scotts,who could'nt finish a firmly packed cone of lush sinsemilla,a fine tall redhead lass,legs...legs,leading to pelvic contours to drool for,showing them in bikini,quite often.She got through the cone,but could'nt inhale most of it,leaving large puffs seeping from the top,we were on our third and quite smashed.Leaning back,to everybodies surprise,Pudden hopped up on the table and stuck her nose in the bong.I moved towards her,but she fllinched,as not to intrude.The girls are rolling around hysterical,revealing their crotches,shaving was'nt an "In" style by then,oh how they matured.Scotty,intrigued and peaking out,his eys wide with excitement,"Did you see that man?",.After two minutes I leaned forward,the smoke entirely cleared...Pudden,was still there,motionless,sniffing on an invisible bong.So started her long career as a drug addict cat,that lived to near 21-20 years old....

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 am

First day at school,I was a second level English in eight levels,eight the lowest.General laziness and not ever handing in an assignment lead to that result,everything based on exam outcomes,which were'nt too bad.How I got through the last year,with spending 52 school days in the Army Reserves,have no idea,but someone was watching over me,here is a picture that I never knew was taken,as the mystery person,had the sun in my eyes.it was given to my father and he showed me later,I asked how did he get it,he just smirked...

Weird At My School Circa1987army

First day was year nine,midway through.I met Kerry as we milled outside,he introduced himself as Patto,soon to become my buddy in smoking dope and cooking great food,my other elective was German.But primarily,we smoked dope under the very portable we school and cooked in.The very reason for the elective choice,good pot,induces the munchies.Sometimes we failed,cause we ate the raw ingredients before adding to the mix...or very small cakes,as the batter disappeared,steadily with dipped spoons and cover for each other,as the teacher lectured.

I was warned about a girl,named Leonie,she regularily sat on up-turned taps and flushed her vagina out in front of everyone,once putting sugar on her clitorus and letting a horse lick her,she even admitted sex with her father.A very un-pretty slavic looking girl with great body and forming breast.Not hurt and victim,obsessive and erratic like other minors introduced to adult concepts such as sex,or even the worse,enforced rape and sodomy developing a dangerous victim mentality,she was strangely comfortable and acceptive of this condition and had become nymphomaniac in the process.I was the new kid at school and put into the worst class,that even the teacher,never turned up for the period,it was a clerical error,in 24 hours,it was cleared up,not until I experienced trauma from the lower grades.

An unknown teacher ducked in,after the bell rang,goto lunch.Most of the class had gone,as I was the only one left packing my books,snapping the zipper shut on the bag,Leonie,pulled me around,grabbed my balls,cupped them professionally,you're the new kid,I want to be the first to do you...I swallow by the way.Gawking at her in revulsion,stumbling over table and chairs,I struggled to get away,when this mentally retarded kid,grabbed her,showed her his condoms,"Hey Leonie,look what I got",his hard eight inch at least,out,pulled her underwear aside and nailed her there.....Horrified by what I thought was a rape scene,by this drooling,laughing hyena of a man,Leonies eyes just rolled into the back of her head,like a shot of heroin,the bliss consumed her soul.His nickname was "Mong",that's all I ever knew of him,he did go for rape eventually,young girl.

I was still repulsed,staggering out the portable class-room,as the new school was being built,a bearded man,Mr John Druery running up the path,"Are you Mr Cook?","why yes I am",relieved to see a teacher at all."Horrible mistake sir,you're with English two,Mrs Lupica".Near collapsing,giving thanks to a living God it seemed,exalted thanks to almighty high,you are indeed merciful and possibley make clerical mistakes as well,(Just don't screw up on D-Day...eh? Mate?),the relief and the lack of usual poker face,shone through.

Leonie always looked at me with pride after that,claiming my soul with fear,without ever laying a finger on me.Just as well,the search for the avante garde in sexual expression,was eventually realised through a Rottweiller.But we were still friends when we bumped into each other,the last time was eight years ago...she carried something I never seen before,shame.And I won't be the example to remind herself of that,I was flattered,just caught off guard and forever scared off ever afterwards.I'm very French in my expression,cunnilingual,I must trust you,for that spontaniety,we were the Masturbation Generation,nothing was more scarey,than Grim Reapers disease...AIDS.David died,at 30,he loved me,I thank the stars,I was'nt a practicing bi-sexual,curious at times,what it's like to suck on a big one,but not really tempted,unless speeding,which I don't....and have'nt for a very long time.It makes you a bit queer.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Weird At My School Empty My first true drug experience...

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 am

Serapax...two of the strongest,for a headache.Day of The Triffids,blonde hottie,teachers lunch,the near rape of fat Kim Bott.Drawing the sacred g in Johnnys ear,near getting killed by Jarrod in Science,the psychopath reptile,soon to become a friend who appeared,out of nowhere,a bush track,with a machete and fatigues....Father beating me up.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down