Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!!

2 posters

Go down

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Empty Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:23 pm

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!!

Goes By The Name, In This Incarnation Of Maggador Edward Alexander...

Similar To What You Would Use On A Virtual Battlequest, Dungeons And Dragon Stylee...

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Edwardalexandermaggador

Background of Maggador IX-777

Friends of mine, people of Earth - This is my chosen time to reveal myself for you.
My own purpose here is to serve you and guide you, the ones that are ready to listen and understand.

There are always times where many will listen, some will understand, and a larger group are not at the right level of personal and spiritual development yet and will be guided further later on when they have reached the necessary state of being.

All will however do so eventually.
I am here for those whom what I say resonate with - those with ears to listen, and a spirit to understand.
Here I present you with some of my background information, split into two sections, first my current physical incarnations background, then my Pleiadian background.

Enjoy.

The Current Physical Background:

Here is some background information about me.

My name is Edward Alexander, I was born and raised in Norway.
At a very young age, basically since birth, I got involved with the occult, paranormal, secret societies, ancient history, archaeology, anthropology, the spiritual, shamanism, mysticism and other related esoteric matters.
In addition I've been highly interested and active with science and technology, art and music, computers and electronics, and of course the nature!

The main reason for myself getting involved with all of the above was simply because I had a father who were interested in the exact same things, and he traveled the world doing his research, and told me the most fantastic and interesting tales.
He also had a huge book collection of all kinds of different topics, some of them very old books of magic among others, centuries old.
He was the grandmaster of a secret order and initiated me into some of the secrets and taught me a lot of all these mentioned topics above.

Unfortunately he passed away in an accident when I was around 12 years old, so from then on I had to continue on my own.
But thats when it really got started! I got deeply into the studies of magick, the occult, spiritual and the ancient history and ancient peoples involvements with such matters.

Unfortunately he passed away in an accident when I was around 12 years old, so from then on I had to continue on my own.

Pleidian Fathers Don't Pass Away Kal-El...They Reincarnate Into Crystals...!!!

And Advise Their Sons About The Best Hair Products To Use As Recommended By The Ascended Masters...

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Timotei

The Pleiadian Background:

Many of you have sent me questions privately about how I came here and asked more about my background.
So here follows a short explanation regarding my reason for being here, and how I came here.

Regarding me and my Pleiadian origins, it has to do with my last incarnation before the current one.
I was then living my Pleiadian life in physical form, and Pleiadians are in general more spiritually advanced than the people of Earth, and a good lot of us have decided to help and assist the people of Earth in their own development towards self-realization, freedom and greater insights into existence and their true being.
That is why I am here.
Though, I have lived more than 9000 years in different incarnations here on Earth already.

To be here in this physical incarnation I had to let my physical body of my other world die first, and then I spent some time in other realms before I decided to come here, and be incarnated into a human body.
There are some complications by such a process, mainly relating to memory issues and new indoctrinations from birth into this new worlds systems and society, and some years had to be spent to recall the true origin and the progress was supported by my friends from the old place which have made the transmission easier.
We do not come here in physical vehicles such as those you call space ships, as many tend to believe.

So with that I will address why we do not fly down with one of our ships and reveal ourselves that way.
First of all, you have to understand that we Pleiadians do not work as one unit whom all got a goal of revealing ourselves for the people of Earth.
Some of us chose this by our own free will. And we only come here in spirit form, or through physical incarnations in human bodies.

I am here by my own free choice, I have not been sent by anyone, but I do work with higher ascended masters, as a member of the Great White Brotherhood, to assist and help the people that I can, and guide them towards self-realization and deeper insights.

http://www.pleiadiantalk.com/2009/05/background-of-maggador-ix-777.html

I Hope This Chap Realises The Pleidians...

Are Really A Parralax View Of The Universe...

They Might Be Stars Not In Very Close Proximity To Each Other...But Could Be Separated By Vast Distances...!!!

And Pretty Much Once You Have Mastered The Great Bear, And Orion...

They Are Pretty Much Third On The List...(In Astronomy)

They Look Like A Fuzzy Blur...

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Pleiades20122d182d03sma

Anyway As Always The Great Dogsmilk Puts This Cunt In His Place...

If I Was Still On The DIF, My Family All Came From Uranus...

Who Have Been At War With The Pleidians And Zeta Reticulis Since Barney Married Betty Hill...

Think Of Us As The Intergalactic Ku Klux Clan...

Evolving Into Rick Santorum With Each New Incarnation...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=66878

dif dif dif
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Empty Re: Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:39 pm

KKK

It's Not Really Speciesist...

As An Incarnation From Uranus...

We Have Difficulty In Reconciling The Way The Pleidians Mate,

By Sending Beautiful Swedish Type Blonds To Have Sexual Congress With People Like Billy Meire...

With The Way The Zeta Reticula Mate, By Anal Probes And Removal Of Embyos And Ex Vitro Gestation...

Don't Get Us Uranians Wrong...An Anal Probe Never Hurt No-One...

But, There Is A Time And Place For That Malarkey...!!!

dif dif dif
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Empty Re: Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Anyway Whose To Say The Pleidians ( A Parralex View Of The Universe) Sent Their Geniuses Here...

The Bloke Sounds Like A Moran...

Maybe He Was What The Pleidians Considered A Useless Eater...

Or By The Looks Of Him, A Hairdresser...

I Mean He Said The Pleidias Were Destroyed...

But By What, We Do Not Know...Maybe Xenu...???

But We Can Still See It, Shining Dimly In The Sky...

And If The Pleidaes Are Destroyed...We Would See It Blow Up In A Supernova Like Beetlegeuse...

He Says The Mind Travels Faster Than The Speed Of Light...

Bollocks,

Neurons Are Not That Fast...

Stub Your Toe...And There Is A Bit Of A Delay Between Realising You Stubbed Your Toe And The Pain You Feel...!!!

dif dif dif

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:12 pm

He Talks To Plants Too...

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Edwardalexandermaggador

Yes I Can See That Hair So Luxurious And Well Kept May Be A Slight Extension Of The Nervous System...

Cat's Whiskers And All That...

But Talking To Plants...

If There Is Any Sentience In Plants...They React To Light... By Growing Towards It...Not Sound...

They Are Probably Saying To Him, Through Their Non Existant Vocal Chords...

Fuck Off Mr Timotei, Your Blocking My Light...

Of Course They Are Not Really Because They Are Not Ampothrophmorphic...!!!

Pleidians Eh...They Come Here And Take Our Jobs, Anal Probe Our Women And Live On Incapacity Benefit...!!!

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=66878

dif dif dif
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm

The Pleidian said...

What I write is based solely on PERSONAL and DIRECT first hand experience and experimentation, thus I've already verified it to be the way I've said, people need to do their OWN work and find the Truth THEMSELVES and not just read what other people say about it, whether for or against something.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=66878&page=5

Now Would It Be Ethical To Burn This Bastard With Fire...

An Alien Who Is Experimenting On The Human Race Without Their Consent...

Kill It Now...Before It Anal Probes You...!!! Or Fires A Pleidian Perodactyl Ray Gun At You...

http://www.ufowatchdog.com/billy_meier.htm

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Billymiere

dif dif dif
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:28 pm

Now If This Chap Tweeted I'm A White Chap Pissed Out Of My Head On Booze From Wales,

And I Hope You Die Of A Heart Attack On A Football Field...

56 Days In Jail...

But If I Say I'm A Pleidian From The Constellation Draco...

And Your All Gonna Die From Chemtrails, Light Bulbs, Haarp, Vaccinations Or Whatever The NWO Has Up There Sleive For Population Control...

Then Maybe I Could Get A Few Donations For This Crap...

Tax Free...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

lmao

I've certainly missed this place, this guy in question sounds a bit odd. Can't be doing with aliens trying to take over the planet and all that, it's bad enough as it is at the moment without a need for all that too.

Good thread, there is certainly some strange people that go around on the internet, it makes me wonder if they'd be the way they are if you lived next door to them.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:41 pm

Cigar wrote: lmao

I've certainly missed this place, this guy in question sounds a bit odd. Can't be doing with aliens trying to take over the planet and all that, it's bad enough as it is at the moment without a need for all that too.

Good thread, there is certainly some strange people that go around on the internet, it makes me wonder if they'd be the way they are if you lived next door to them.

Insomnia eh...

Yes, There Are Some Crazy People On The Internet...

How Does That Imbalanced Mind Work To Say I'm An Alien...

And Then Four Years Later To Say I Told You So...

If You Read Freud, I Think It's Called A Narcissitic Complex...

But It Usually Burns Itself Out...Due To Lack Of Anybody Else...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:52 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

Insomnia eh...

I just can't seem to sleep very well these last few days, don't know why comes and goes every so often. I guess I get bored with the routine of life and the temptation to sit and play with technology in the early hours seems more fun than sitting in some crappy meeting during the day, which will be coming later on this morning (sigh!) but sadly this is the life I live. I just have to deal with these things every week. Sometimes I say screw sleep and all that but it does catch up with you later on especially in the following afternoon.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:05 pm

It does make you wonder if sometimes when you're talking to certain people online that actually there's an alien at the other end hacking into your conversation and screwing around with things. I honestly don't know whether there are such things as aliens, there probably is but whether they are around on this planet I just don't know.

I've probably already talked to a few aliens now, I'm sure they're lovely people deep down with a good sense of humour and know how to throw the occasional party with their friends. They're probably free spirits that like to get outdoors and read a book in the nice sunshine especially when it's nice like a few days so far this week.

I might have seen a few so far this week, walking around town all dressed up like on a holiday in sunny spain. Sunglasses, flip flops and a pair of jeans shorts.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:21 am

Cigar wrote:It does make you wonder if sometimes when you're talking to certain people online that actually there's an alien at the other end hacking into your conversation and screwing around with things. I honestly don't know whether there are such things as aliens, there probably is but whether they are around on this planet I just don't know.

I've probably already talked to a few aliens now, I'm sure they're lovely people deep down with a good sense of humour and know how to throw the occasional party with their friends. They're probably free spirits that like to get outdoors and read a book in the nice sunshine especially when it's nice like a few days so far this week.

I might have seen a few so far this week, walking around town all dressed up like on a holiday in sunny spain. Sunglasses, flip flops and a pair of jeans shorts.

Awwwwgh...

What Meds Are You On...???

(I'm On Crocadil, Heroin, Cocaine And Horse Tranquilsers At The Moment...

I Wouldn't Touch Cannabis With A Bargepole Though...

For Some Reason That Stuff Makes Me Really Paranoid....

I Just Don't See It's Appeal...Makes Music Bearable Though...!!!)

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 am

I Just Don't See It's Appeal...Makes Music Bearable Though...!!!)[/color][/size][/b]

For Example I Spent Much Of My Misspent Youth Listening And Going On Tour With Hawkwind...

Often Out Of My Face On LSD And Magic Mushrooms...

A Completely Futile Waste Of My Time... But The LSD Was Quite Mind Expanding...

If You Wish To Live Your Life As A Tramp And Hoarding Shit...

I Took About 1,000 Acid Trips...

And Was Almost A Space Cadet...But Not Quite...

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:41 am

Oh Well If You Can't Misspend Your Youth...When Are You Going To Misspend Anything...

I Will Misspend My Life As I See Fit...

Even When I'm In A Nursing Home Dying Of Altzheimersd Disease...

I Will Piss My Pants And Be A Nuisance...And No I Will Not Go To Switzerland...

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 am

Cigar wrote:It does make you wonder if sometimes when you're talking to certain people online that actually there's an alien at the other end hacking into your conversation and screwing around with things. I honestly don't know whether there are such things as aliens, there probably is but whether they are around on this planet I just don't know.

Awwwwgh...

What Meds Are You On...???

(I'm On Crocadil, Heroin, Cocaine And Horse Tranquilsers At The Moment...

I Wouldn't Touch Cannabis With A Bargepole Though...

For Some Reason That Stuff Makes Me Really Paranoid....

I Just Don't See It's Appeal...Makes Music Bearable Though...!!!)

Hi Sod...

Yeah I took all kinds of stuff when I was young. I did go and try lots of different drugs, I did smoke lots of cannabis too, for 13 years to be exact. I remember those days well. It seemed like fun for a long time but it did make me get very paranoid and yes I had to take meds eventually which I still take now. The truth is I haven't smoked cannabis for years, I wouldn't touch it again now. It's very bad really once you've had it for a while I guess you just have to avoid it eventually...

I remember my days of smoking crack cocaine too, that was certainly a strange experience. To be honest it sent me over the edge, it was certainly a strange feeling to be on that stuff and it was dam hard to get off but luckily I only tried it a couple of times.

Glad I did it only a couple of times, I did used to chase the dragon a few times too, more recently years ago I did experience snorting coke a bit, to be honest I wasn't all that impressed with it. It seemed quite powerful but not as much as the crack.

I probably smoked drugs more than anything as well as the speed and ecstacy I did, plenty of that sir!!! I did take a few LSD trips in my time, magic mushroom picking over the years sometimes used to go out looking for them and came back with hardly any and was very frustrated.

I'd say the most powerful drug I ever smoked for hallucations was Salvia, that stuff was wild and really fucked my head up. Also tried all that herbal stuff like the gold spice and all that crap, that too fucked me up in the head.

It's interesting, I wouldn't do anything anymore, done enough damage now. I'm happy to just take meds and enjoy life. I don't smoke anymore now, I drink every now and again. I've gotten into drinking carlsberg special brew to be honest, I like the kick of the stuff. But usually these days I just drink stella as it's not as powerful.

Can't get Tennents anymore at the shop up the road, they've stopped selling it, but at the shop further up in town they sell it, sometimes I might stop off there and pick and occasional few cans up, it's nice. I can't decide whether I prefer Special Brew or Tennents. I think Special Brew is lovely thumbs up
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:52 am

Yes Like You Said, I've Done Every Drug Under The Sun...

And I Did Like Crack And Heroin...

But The People You Do That Shit With Are Seriously Seedy...

I Liked The Exotic Stuff...Like Datura And Peyote...

That's Some Seriously Mind Bending Shit There...

Nowadays I Stick To Alcohol, Cognac And Stella, Because I Like To Sit There Being All Serious And Stuff,

Cocaine Because It Suits My Personality...Because I Like Slagging People Off Who Ain't Me...

And Viagra Because Sometimes I Do Enjoy A Bit Of Sex...

Oh And Of Course Fags...JPS Or Bensons

But I Try Not To Indulge Myself During The Week And Drink Loads Of Tea And Eat Lardy Cakes...

I Find It A Bit Like The Ole Ecxtacy Times... The Week Is Very Boring...

And I Find Myself Wishing Time Away Till The Weekend...

Then I Like To Get So Fucked Up That I Go Past The Point Of Caring Anymore...

I Think My Addictive Personality Even Extends To The Telly...

Not Everything On It...But I Do Like Deal Or No Deal, The Big Bang Theorey And Coronation Street...!!!

The Rest Of It I Can Take It Or Leave It...!!!

Which Is Quite Strange In A Way Because I Before I Stated Watching It, Deal Seemed Like A Pretty Pathetic Idea For A Show...

Very Random That Could Be Condenced Into 5 Minutes...

I Like It When They Lose Rather Than Win....

And The Mythology That Has Built Up Around It, Spanking The Banker, The Guv'nor, The Death Box22, OHO's Etc...

Coronation Street Because Of Steeve Gurning, Norris Cole, Eileen, Ken Barlow And Blanche Was My Favorite Till She Pegged It...

And The Big Bang Theorey Because Of Howard Walowic And His Mother...

His Mom Is The Best Thing On There...

She's A Bit Like 'Er Indoors And Captain Mannerings Wife With A Voice...

And She's Usually Having A Conversation While She's On The Toilet...!!!

Oh Yeah, The Walking Dead Too...The Comics Are Class...!!!

Breaking...Set Phasers To Stun...Pleidian Alien On The Dif...!!! Dierdrie

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:44 am

That's funny you say that, it's something I've never tried really. I've had a fair bit of sex but not all that much in my life. Not as much as I would have liked to although at least I can say I'm clean of STDs. I don't actually have enough sex to catch anything to be honest. Sometimes I go and try out a place like one of those parlour places. I went to one last year, it was pretty good and I shagged this hot chick who was only in her early 20's. It would have been interesting to have done her whilst being on Viagra but it's just one of those things I've never tried. I've never even tried sex on coke either and I probably never will do now.

There's a place up in town here where I'm thinking about going, it sounds pretty good, might give it a try. Trouble is you get like about half an hour to have some fun with 'em, usually they're quite attractive but if you want more then it will cost your wallet.

I don't usually spend money on sex because it's so expensive but it's nice sometimes to do that especially if you're not gettin' it from anywhere else.
Cigar
Cigar

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:03 pm

Cigar wrote:

That's funny you say that, it's something I've never tried really. I've had a fair bit of sex but not all that much in my life. Not as much as I would have liked to although at least I can say I'm clean of STDs. I don't actually have enough sex to catch anything to be honest. Sometimes I go and try out a place like one of those parlour places. I went to one last year, it was pretty good and I shagged this hot chick who was only in her early 20's. It would have been interesting to have done her whilst being on Viagra but it's just one of those things I've never tried. I've never even tried sex on coke either and I probably never will do now.

There's a place up in town here where I'm thinking about going, it sounds pretty good, might give it a try. Trouble is you get like about half an hour to have some fun with 'em, usually they're quite attractive but if you want more then it will cost your wallet.

I don't usually spend money on sex because it's so expensive but it's nice sometimes to do that especially if you're not gettin' it from anywhere else.

I Often Frequent Swingers Clubs...

There Is A Great Place In Darleston Called Chamelions...

It's Got 2 Huge Jacuzzis And A Steam Room...

There Is A Woman There In Her Nickers Who Just Watches TV Doing Her Knitting...

Watch Out For The Asians Though If Your A Noob...!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 pm

I'm Not Really Into That Stuff,

Mucous Membranes And Physical Excersize...

But Occaisionally I Do Like To Endulge In Carnal Pleasures...!!![

I'm Banned From The Local Swingers Club Because I Got Bored, And Had A Fag Out Of The Window...

Apparentley It Was Against Health And Safetey...Some Of Those Minters There Were A Bigger Risk To Health And Safety...!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down