Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Empty Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:28 pm

David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Oh Man This Is So Funny...As If He Really Feels The Need To Answer Anyform Of Criticism From The Likes Of Us Reprobates...

He Takes Himself Much To Seriously...

But It Is Nice To Be Noticed...AHA...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Davidickebentleys

Lenny The Lion Sleeps No More...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Davidickemansion

lmao rolf lmao

Eat My Goal...!!!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

OMG It's Like Having A Nurse Ratchett Moment...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 455573 Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 455573 Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 455573
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Empty Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:48 am

I Just Watched This Video Again And Found It Very Bizarre...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehouse

His House Is Called Vernon House...Same As Davids Middle Name...This Could Be A Coincidence Though...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebulbs

He Has A Hoarders Amount Of Lightbulbs...Because Of Summat To Do With Mercury...

Now I Suppose The Mercury Is Sealed Up Like A Thermometer Within The Lighbulb...

(But Not Really To Sure, Or Have The Slightest Interest In The Internal Workings Of A Lightbulb)

But Hoarding That Many Bulbs Seems A Bit Obsessive Compulsive...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehouselion

He Talks To Pictures Of Lions...And Even Has A Stuffed Lion Called Lenny Who He Considers His Freind...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebear

Likewise He Also Has A Stuffed Owl Called Molly...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousduck

He Went To Great Lengths To Point Out His Rubber Duck That He Plays With In The Bath...

There Was No Rhyme Or Reason For Such Bizarre Behavior

The Chap Seems A Bit Tapped...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 455573 Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 455573 Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 455573
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Empty Re: Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:01 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!!

Oh Man This Is So Funny...As If He Really Feels The Need To Answer Anyform Of Criticism From The Likes Of Us Reprobates...

He Takes Himself Much To Seriously...

But It Is Nice To Be Noticed...AHA...!!!

Nothing to do with it.God you have a skew-iff view of things.
He's calling you out in a very nice,mild mannered way,it's brilliant to see.
And if you watch closely,Icke's more a fan of Steppewars than any of us,like I am too.Hence the collection of light bulbs.That's what Steppewar is famous for,despite his minging existance,he's a mad-cap brilliance that I love.

That's the facts.

Even his name reflects the obsession and timelock of mind heart and soul in another reality.An insane time travellor,but he's stuck on the steppes and slopes in operation Zitadelle,the last German offensive,before the collapse in spring,1943.
He's still Panzer SS.

Stuck.
Like my brother,exactly the same neurosis.Seen it before,he even enacts battles now.Stuck.How do you think he dealt with it?,my brother,being a half caste chocko abo and still think he's Aryan,flying a Ju 87D...he even describes towards the end of the war,with such passion,they sent squads with no fighter back up,basically getting slaughtered in the sky.Only a person who lived it could of known it.He was 7 with no access to war journals.Funny enough I had alot of occult books and superstition,real weird stuff not normally available in 78.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:10 pm

A soldiers life is a terrible existance,living in grimey bombed out houses,sewer filled and over flowing trenches.
Perhaps Steppewars minging existance is reflective of the squallor he lived previously as a soldier.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:07 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

And if you watch closely,Icke's more a fan of Steppewars than any of us,like I am too.Hence the collection of light bulbs.That's what Steppewar is famous for,despite his minging existance,he's a mad-cap brilliance that I love.

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

He Has A Hoarders Amount Of Lightbulbs...Because Of Summat To Do With Mercury...

Now I Suppose The Mercury Is Sealed Up Like A Thermometer Within The Lighbulb...

(But Not Really To Sure, Or Have The Slightest Interest In The Internal Workings Of A Lightbulb)

That's Too Many Lightbulbs Cluttering Up The Place...

By My Estimation There Must Be Nearly 300 There...

By His Own Admission, It's Only A Small Flat...Not Many Rooms To Light Up...

And It's Not As If You Have To Change Them That Often...

He's Got So Many Bulbs, That Could Still Be Cluttering Up The Place And Gathering Dust For The Next 20 Years...

And If The Shit's Gonna Hit The Fan in 2012 Or Whenever It Is These Days...

Surely He Would Be Better Of With Candles Or Paraffin Lamps...!!!

But However Obsessive Hoarding Is Often A Symptom Of Autism...

Targeting Autism

"Six year old Paul became obsessed with light bulbs.
His light bulb collection had grown to include not only incandescent household light bulbs, but also florescent bulbs, black lights, infrared and ultraviolet bulbs, and flashcubes: 372 in all.
He kept many of his light bulbs in a basket by his bed, and every night he tried out different bulbs."

http://www.wanfried.com/autismbookshelf/review2_11_99_cohen.html

But This Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Is Not Just Reflected In His Lightbulb Collection...

He Also Collects Soft Toys...

Train Sets,

Pictures Of Lions...

And If You Look At His Bookshelf...It's Got About 10 Copies Of Each Of His Books On It...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebooks

Look Even That Picture You See Of A Lion, Is Just One Of Those Crappy Motivational Posters You Buy In A Pound Shop...

It's Tat...

And The Bloke Seems To Be Tapped...!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

That's Too Many Lightbulbs Cluttering Up The Place...

By My Estimation There Must Be Nearly 300 There...

By His Own Admission, It's Only A Small Flat...Not Many Rooms To Light Up...

And It's Not As If You Have To Change Them That Often...

He's Got So Many Bulbs, That Could Still Be Cluttering Up The Place And Gathering Dust For The Next 20 Years...

And If The Shit's Gonna Hit The Fan in 2012 Or Whenever It Is These Days...

Surely He Would Be Better Of With Candles Or Paraffin Lamps...!!!

But However Obsessive Hoarding Is Often A Symptom Of Autism...

Targeting Autism

"Six year old Paul became obsessed with light bulbs.
His light bulb collection had grown to include not only incandescent household light bulbs, but also florescent bulbs, black lights, infrared and ultraviolet bulbs, and flashcubes: 372 in all.
He kept many of his light bulbs in a basket by his bed, and every night he tried out different bulbs."

http://www.wanfried.com/autismbookshelf/review2_11_99_cohen.html

But This Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Is Not Just Reflected In His Lightbulb Collection...

He Also Collects Soft Toys...

Train Sets,

Pictures Of Lions...

And If You Look At His Bookshelf...It's Got About 10 Copies Of Each Of His Books On It...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebooks

Look Even That Picture You See Of A Lion, Is Just One Of Those Crappy Motivational Posters You Buy In A Pound Shop...

It's Tat...

And The Bloke Seems To Be Tapped...!!!

I don't know,too stoned and peaceful to give a fuck...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:24 am

I am glad David Icke is living comfortable and that Lion picture is very apt for the man cos he is Intergrity himself. Stop this jealous OK Damn'Sod! it is getting embrassing and anyway, I do hope that he is sleeping and eatging well.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:27 am

What i dodnt get is thats is only home lol how come he's only down as living on the isle of wight for the years 2002, 2008 and 2009. Why do the others who live in that building say they have never seen him or only once or twice in many years?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:29 am

BTW sod you got the twats middle name wrong duh.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I am glad David Icke is living comfortable and that Lion picture is very apt for the man cos he is Intergrity himself. Stop this jealous OK Damn'Sod! it is getting embrassing and anyway, I do hope that he is sleeping and eatging well.

I Doubt That He Is Sleeping Very Well At All, He's Got His Hong Kong Phooey All Wrong...

the principles of Feng Shui is that Chi flows through all objects in a space, and each item that is present in or around your home has some effect on whether Chi moves freely or gets clogged up and the same principles apply to your bed room also.

Look The Place Is Too Cluttered Up, It Looks Like He's Sleeping A Jumble Sale.

He Should Buy A Wardrobe Or De Clutter...Thats How Edmund Trebus Started Out...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebedroom

Apparently He Eats Very Well, Somone On The Icke Forum Said That He Lives On Takeaways And Kebabs From His Kebab House...

He Certainly Don't Look Like He Is Wasting Away...!!!

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:14 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I am glad David Icke is living comfortable and that Lion picture is very apt for the man cos he is Intergrity himself. Stop this jealous OK Damn'Sod! it is getting embrassing and anyway, I do hope that he is sleeping and eatging well.

I Doubt That He Is Sleeping Very Well At All, He's Got His Hong Kong Phooey All Wrong...

the principles of Feng Shui is that Chi flows through all objects in a space, and each item that is present in or around your home has some effect on whether Chi moves freely or gets clogged up and the same principles apply to your bed room also.

Look The Place Is Too Cluttered Up, It Looks Like He's Sleeping A Jumble Sale.

He Should Buy A Wardrobe Or De Clutter...Thats How Edmund Trebus Started Out...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebedroom

Apparently He Eats Very Well, Somone On The Icke Forum Said That He Lives On Takeaways And Kebabs From His Kebab House...

He Certainly Don't Look Like He Is Wasting Away...!!!

What about fish and chips?
Is the muslim problem all that bad on the Isle Of White,Kebabs replaced the traditional Fish and Chips for staple diet.Hell,you're in threat of nearly eating a salad in a roll,with heaps of meat,or fallafal,for vegetarians.Evil muslims.That should stir a race riot to re-inastate the chip....

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:37 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Is the muslim problem all that bad on the Isle Of White,Kebabs replaced the traditional Fish and Chips for staple diet.Hell,you're in threat of nearly eating a salad in a roll,with heaps of meat,or fallafal,for vegetarians.Evil muslims.That should stir a race riot to re-inastate the chip....

cthulhu

David Icke Legal Defence Fund,
Office 1,
185a High Street,
Ryde,
Isle of Wight
P033 2PN

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4551-david-icke-needs-your-help-for-this-final-push

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Isleofwhite

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:51 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

cthulhu

David Icke Legal Defence Fund,
Office 1,
185a High Street,
Ryde,
Isle of Wight
P033 2PN

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4551-david-icke-needs-your-help-for-this-final-push

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Isleofwhite

What,is that a front for muslim insurgency on the Isle.Slow and soft cultural swamping,the centre for propaganda?.
Kebabs and Korans for everyone.
Hey,I remember doing a save "Billy Arse Appeal",David Icke did'nt even give me the steam off his pisss.I was most displeased.
Not a single fuck will I prop up this front for cultural domination and infiltration.May the grease from a 1000 kebabs block the arteries in his heart.

Sorry Dave.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:08 pm

I Just Watched This Video Again And Found It Very Bizarre...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehouse

His House Is Called Vernon House...Same As Davids Middle Name...This Could Be A Coincidence Though...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehouselion

He Talks To Pictures Of Lions...And Even Has A Stuffed Lion Called Lenny Who He Considers His Freind...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousebear

Likewise He Also Has A Stuffed Owl Called Molly...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Ickehousduck

He Went To Great Lengths To Point Out His Rubber Duck That He Plays With In The Bath...

There Was No Rhyme Or Reason For Such Bizarre Behavior

The Chap Seems A Bit Tapped...!!!

Sod,
in this day and age,it's Ok to admit you're homosexual.But disguising your love,admiration and sexual desires for Icke is just unhealthy.
You discuss and delve into every aspect of his life,you're more concerned with his ward-robe than his Feng Shui I think.Does he need a make-over before you run off into the sunset with each other.But look at the last avatars you sported old chap...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 23571

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 11452

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 18947

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 15468

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 74967137

You know,Hippy Michael from Infinite Love Shack might've had a few hundred poems he wrote about Icke dizzy ,but this is just unhealthy.If it turns out Ciggy had the hots for Icke too,then,the veil is trully lifted and I can see what this Anti-Icke Industry is really about.
Jilted lovers and unfulfilled desires.Icke,you poor twat.

sn vio

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:15 pm

Take that!

sissies catfight butt
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:20 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

Sod,
in this day and age,it's Ok to admit you're homosexual.But disguising your love,admiration and sexual desires for Icke is just unhealthy.
You discuss and delve into every aspect of his life,you're more concerned with his ward-robe than his Feng Shui I think.Does he need a make-over before you run off into the sunset with each other.But look at the last avatars you sported old chap...

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 23571

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 11452

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 18947

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 15468

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! 74967137

You know,Hippy Michael from Infinite Love Shack might've had a few hundred poems he wrote about Icke dizzy ,but this is just unhealthy.If it turns out Ciggy had the hots for Icke too,then,the veil is trully lifted and I can see what this Anti-Icke Industry is really about.
Jilted lovers and unfulfilled desires.Icke,you poor twat.

sn vio

Now do you see why I thought you were Tiswas?You really fantasise about Icke giving you the bum-bandit and you invented this online persona and launched your desire through this brilliant sock-puppet,designed to drag Ickes name through the dirt with scandals of hot anal loving and slapping on the back of the head to heighten sexual climax....come on,out with it Sod...

catfight sissies

Billy Ruben wrote:Take that!

sissies catfight butt

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:33 pm

I Created A Meme...So What...

My Meme Was A Tennants Swilling. Mansion Dwelling. Bentley Driving, Money Making Cult Guru....

It Bears No Relation To The Real David Icke...

Who Is A Sad Loner...Who Talks To Pictures And Fluffy Toys. Eats Takaways And Lives Like An Obsessive Compulsive Tramp....

So Sue Me...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Davidickevernon

lmao rolf lmao
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:42 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote: I Created A Meme...So What...

My Meme Was A Tennants Swilling. Mansion Dwelling. Bentley Driving, Money Making Cult Guru....

It Bears No Relation To The Real David Icke...

Who Is A Sad Loner...Who Talks To Pictures And Fluffy Toys. Eats Takaways And Lives Like An Obsessive Compulsive Tramp....

So Sue Me...!!!

Ickes House...David Icke Is Alan Partridge...!!! Davidickevernon

lmao rolf lmao

You have homosexual desires for the man and defile Davids innocense,as his child-like heart is there for all displayed,through fluffy wuffy toys.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:04 pm

fluffy toys Are Not My Best Freinds...

Cos I Do Not Suffer From Being Mental...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:18 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:fluffy toys Are Not My Best Freinds...

thumbs down thumbs down

You are a coke sniffing devil. satan ccc

David Icke with fluffy wuffy toys equals harmless child of the light.

You are the devil. satan

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:19 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:fluffy toys Are Not My Best Freinds...

thumbs down thumbs down

You are a coke sniffing devil. satan ccc

David Icke with fluffy wuffy toys equals harmless child of the light.

You are the devil. satan

catfight
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:27 pm

Get On The Couch You Fuckwit...

There Is No Such Thing As The Devil You Deluded Fool...It's A Projection Of Your Fears...!!!

Maybe We Should Explore The Relationship You Had With Your Father...!!!

noway noway noway
That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:33 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Get On The Couch You Fuckwit...

There Is No Such Thing As The Devil You Deluded Fool...It's A Projection Of Your Fears...!!!

Maybe We Should Explore The Relationship You Had With Your Father...!!!

noway noway noway

My dad did'nt pop me in the chutney chute.He was half decent,just used to bash everybody.He did'nt even hock me out to his Mason buddies as a gaol warden,I miss that male bonding.

But you believed in the devil,as a former Jehovah Witness and taker of LSD.I do too.On the couch,are you going to read my head,or give me head...you big stud.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:40 pm

Ok I Will Start...

My First Memory Is Playing On My Dads Knee...

I Accidentally As A Three Year Old Scratched Him In The Eye...

The Pathetic Cunt Picked Me Up And Threw Me Into The Fire...

I Was A Baby...The Bloke Is Pathetic...

My Memory Of Him...!!!

I Wasn't Hurt But It Did Called A Lasting Memory...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

That Damned Sod...!!!
That Damned Sod...!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Ok I Will Start...

My First Memory Is Playing On My Dads Knee...

I Accidentally As A Three Year Old Scratched Him In The Eye...

The Pathetic Cunt Picked Me Up And Threw Me Into The Fire...

I Was A Baby...The Bloke Is Pathetic...

My Memory Of Him...!!!

I Wasn't Hurt But It Did Called A Lasting Memory...!!!

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Can't you see Sod,
you're anointed and re-born from the ashes,from Molechs arse.Your father Sod...was....an...occultist.You are the chosen one.
I kneel and face the floor,knowing thy place I grovel.

David Icke says,Sod...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next