Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled.

Go down

The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled. Empty The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 am

are really few and far between.

Most will fall and suicide,not to the madness of the voices,but prolonged untrained astral minded states on the victim,heightens the fear and output of energy through chords and hooks to the emotional,astral,mental layers of the aura.They inturn either through capaciters in psychotronics,or crystals through adept channeling psychic vampires,they storer pure energy,your electromagnetic thought energy,in these vessels as food and sustanances through auric absorbtion or capacitors in electronics and various coils,can charge and store this energy,to be radiated back to the receiver/transmitter...you.It does'nt have to be crystals either,but a magnetised object,a small metal object by getting the target to project great hatred in their direction,causing a flash back and piercing it for the strip down effect of kundalini energy rising up through the spine,absolute unbelievable sexual arousal,then it starts to strip every layer up,if you allow it.I jumped at sacral,thanks to a cat catching my attention.I never wanked,liked urged,but showered and went to bed,pulling my lares of energy back...and receiving the nastiest hiss I ever heard,which I hissed back,quite mouse like,compared I think,like a greeting back.

cthulhu
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled. Empty Re: The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:42 am

Mind,matter,energy,whole universes,are connected to these quantum crazies,Super Blackholes,the invisible spider web of bonds throughout all existance,that once learnt to travel in the astral state,an energetic body,can leave,as long not tied down to bonds and issues
in life,that you either create,or react to as an opposite,people keep themselves trapped to only this trivial matter counts.Where other people can travel the spiderwebs of invisible bonds,faster than light,instant...to the other side of the universe.A loving guide is nice to have.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled. Empty Re: The Benefits Of Being Psychic Attacked and Mind Controlled.

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 am

That's why arseholes cause trouble in life,they don't want potentials realised,they want anchored down idiots so they're not so alone in the dark,with no light...or God if you will.They have to accept it...as it will be hard for you to accept.

It's a shame most of us act as psychic gate-keepers and game-players,keep trapped with issues and credit cards...psychic death for this life,might be most preferable...

No issues,silent and clean running,or quantum fractures swallow fragments of thought and soul.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:53 am

after a prolonged period of attack,12 years,above their lies and taunts,the pain,I live to travel that spider web.The astral state of mind,balanced and nice,good travels,my plane's been crashing in dreams for years,but I saboutaged and blew it up,with them all on board.

Hijacked it and flew a A320,sideways through a forest,with my mind,they were terrorfied and never stole those dreams again.

No one flies on my wings,they are mine...except no-one you'll ever meet,she's helping me soon into responsible flying,after I take my mind out of wanting her.Her and only her.....
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 am

wank,wank,you'll have pain,penis to prostate,vagina to anus,dreams of forced rape and shit eating,the detail,textures of peas and vomit as mouth wash,the last defence against fecal invade.

Violent anus,enraged,but played with the mind as his wife sucks your cock,voracious and carniverous,you'll never know surrender like being ensnared in her mouth,the best head of your existance,don't fall for it,you're the next feed and vampire,made to embrace taboos of rimjobs and peadophilic pain,the gun to their head and with you entice.You're now one of them.

Prerequisite.

Death is better...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 am

Spider webs or Rockspiders...why do they?

Spider webs.For me please...

Subtle fabrics of time and space...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Spider webs or Rockspiders...why do they?

Spider webs.For me please...

Subtle fabrics of time and space...

I usually keep my distance with the occultist,in other words,I rarely allow a meeting of minds.It was after some surprisingly good sexual satisfaction for a change,Sam had left the room,but I was up for it again,hard-on throbbing and dripping and I was stoned and starting to loose focus and go back astral.Megan lies down by myside,takes my cock in her petite little hands,"You know I hate you and you hate me,but I'd fuck you anytime...and YOU do feel that way about me",as her astral mouth gave me nice head for about five minutes.I broke it off and started to relive her experiences,I felt a vagina being filled with nine inches of dog cock and she told me about shitting on each other.
I said,"how can you suck me off and talk at the same time,your poofter brother substitutuing again?","No,my nine year old daughter is what you call very adept"...I snapped focus,felt emotions I never had before,dirty,vile..."You'll like it",as many voices laughed in unison...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down