Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotmail...

2 posters

Go down

Hotmail... Empty Hotmail...

Post  true lilly Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:46 pm

...next game...oops, not playin...haven't been since long before...shit, is that the time...
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Hotmail... Empty Re: Hotmail...

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 pm

true lilly wrote:...next game...oops, not playin...haven't been since long before...shit, is that the time...

Tardy one,would you mind fucking off with your phone texts that was just meant to make me check this forum out and your stupid worthless links to your stupid worthless threads?.

Really,you whine about how I harass and stalk you,but get ignored for a few days in a row,you resort to your games.You know no-one wants to read you or inter-act,so stop wasting your time,life and money,unless you're schizophrenic,then please,do proceed and amuse yourself.What I noticed about schizoids,they always seek the attention or try to recreate their own madness for everybody to share and experience.

I don't give a fuck about you,even my acute,white-hot temper is subsiding to a dull yellow hue,please,get some help.I like raunchy,hot women,who don't suffer the sick hang-ups that you have.Your conversation bores me and I can do without you.

Please,just play with the dog,or is that not enough.You waste money on broadband madam,you achieve nothing but self amusement.Go away.

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t1786p30-boo#30192

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:..........................

Yes True Lilly,you sent me the same blank text message this morning.Not into cryptic,fabrications or lies that you seem to trade in so well.If you've got nothing to say,don't say it.You just look cowardly and weak in your convictions.

Tell me,saying bullshit about Ciggy,is that an attempt to lure him back here,like you do to me and Corrie.How many times you've done that and lived to regret it.If someone is putting you up to it just to have traffic here,how many times are you going to bare the brunt for someone else,eh?.No skin off my nose,I don't like you both anyways.
When have I ever backed down,or walked away with my tail between my legs...never.You got to be much nastier,than what I've already been through...and if you do,you both execute what I always desired....your true natures.
Have a nice day,as the satanist used to say.

cthulhu

true lilly wrote:Hotmail...

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down