Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mad jock mcnazi

4 posters

Go down

mad jock mcnazi Empty mad jock mcnazi

Post  Joe Hill Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 pm

rodin is a mad scottish neo nazi with a fucking jew fixation

This year he actually thought that the Xmas lights in Edinburgh were predominantly blue and white because of a jewish conspiracy.

No fucking kidding.

Cos the Israeli flag. dizzy

Despite the fact that the lights were fuck all to do with any flag, if indeed they had chosen blue and white after some flag, they might jusy have been for the SCOTTISH flag. roulette

This really is no joke

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=195963

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

mad jock mcnazi Empty Re: mad jock mcnazi

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:12 am

Well Rodin is a member here, let him come here and have it out with you and tell you why he believes in all this. Rodin maybe one of those people who have been badly burned by Rothschild banking, so that is why he is like this. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:Well Rodin is a member here, let him come here and have it out with you and tell you why he believes in all this. Rodin maybe one of those people who have been badly burned by Rothschild banking, so that is why he is like this. cthulhu
noway
His posts are there to see.

He isn't an anti Rothschild or even an anti zionist. He declares fairly openly that he hates jews. adolf

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=184452&page=8

Why is there a whif of mod about you? thinking hmm

Hi by the way.

Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:42 am

I am not a mod of the DIF, but if I were I would be THE BEST MODERATOR OF THAT FORUM, and ev erybody will know it. Anyway there is always an ignore list in that forum so you do not have to read his posts. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 pm

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I am not a mod of the DIF, but if I were I would be THE BEST MODERATOR OF THAT FORUM, and ev erybody will know it. Anyway there is always an ignore list in that forum so you do not have to read his posts. cthulhu

I meant mod here. But I see now that I was just npicking up on your attitude.

As for the ignore button thing: I have no intention of letting that little cunt spout hateful disinfo without voicing my own opposition.

The ignore button is self cencorship. That's why the mods suggest it so much.

Or is it that you too thinnk that blue and white Xmas lights in Scotland signal a Jewish conspiracy?
whistle
Oh and your Cthulhu fixation is old.
r eyes
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:36 am

LADY TIS-SHINE wrote:I am not a mod of the DIF, but if I were I would be THE BEST MODERATOR OF THAT FORUM, and ev erybody will know it. Anyway there is always an ignore list in that forum so you do not have to read his posts. cthulhu

You would not be any good at it. As soon as anybody said anything about Icke that bothered you personally you would ban them.
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  cotaltunt Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:56 am

Who would you ban if you had the power? thinking hmm

cotaltunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Joe Hill Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:42 pm

cotaltunt wrote:
Who would you ban if you had the power? thinking hmm

False equivilancey .
Joe Hill
Joe Hill

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down