Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM

+6
McKallisti Of The Sods
John Drake
Billy Ruben
true lilly
Sothis
Lady Tis-Shine
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM Empty WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:33 pm

I love the man and I had a sort, uncomfortable laspse a while back but the more I read and listen to him, the more I love him. And yeah he is a GOOD LOOKING MAN TOO. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
I became Inactive because I believe some of the moderators like InfidelYork (reminds me of someone!) is not an Ickester and using power to impose against REAL LOVERS of Icke. Also Marpat, who is a Crowley Magickian of the LHP variety is over there to upset David Icke and do magick against him. He should really be banned shouldn't he, but he is too coward to face me anywhere else in the net because he knows I have power. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Another thing I hate with that forum is that STRANGERS are calling Icke, DAVID in a too familiar way and they are questioning too much about him. That T Shirt scenerio was one of them and if he wants donations, just give him the money without question OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM Empty Re: WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:09 am

Why is it that they, the Moderators who are not of the Icke spirit, will call anyone who tells all that they admire Mr David Icke as some type of troll? Why, why. why and anyway I fought with people like Marpat who were going into the DIF especially to harrass Ickesters with his so-called superior knowledge?
I made my myself Inactive because I am my OWN WOMAN AND ANYWAY I WILL TALK ABOUT MY ADMIRATION OF ICKE in my blogs. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I will say that the forum is very good and I did think that the likes of Kolichi getting banned was good because he was asking too many personal questions, especially after the T Shirt manufacture in Haiti. Icke was giving GENUINE help instead of a handout and what is so bad with that!
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM Empty Re: WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM

Post  Sothis Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:03 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:I love the man and I had a sort, uncomfortable laspse a while back but the more I read and listen to him, the more I love him. And yeah he is a GOOD LOOKING MAN TOO. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
I became Inactive because I believe some of the moderators like InfidelYork (reminds me of someone!) is not an Ickester and using power to impose against REAL LOVERS of Icke. Also Marpat, who is a Crowley Magickian of the LHP variety is over there to upset David Icke and do magick against him. He should really be banned shouldn't he, but he is too coward to face me anywhere else in the net because he knows I have power. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Another thing I hate with that forum is that STRANGERS are calling Icke, DAVID in a too familiar way and they are questioning too much about him. That T Shirt scenerio was one of them and if he wants donations, just give him the money without question OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Well well, hows it going me old matey. So I would not confront you would I? well we can discuss things here if you like and you can show me your 'power'

Its amusing that you admire the look of somebody who has suffered the ravages of booze addiction and still shows the effects. Maybe you like that look though, which is your choice.

I find it odd that you dont like people asking questions about Icke, as if there is something to hide that would sink his ship. He got those T shirt done in a sweat shop because it was easy on the wallet, leaving him more booze cash for the party.

Im sure the mods over there are supporters of Icke, just not in the sickening way that you are.

I reckon the true reason you left is that after you posted many message showing your undying love and admiration for Icke as well as your attraction for him, that he never bothered to message you and thank you for your support. Maybe you just feel rejected by the man himself rather than blaming the mods and myself

Last edited by Coph Nia on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:10 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Why is it that they, the Moderators who are not of the Icke spirit, will call anyone who tells all that they admire Mr David Icke as some type of troll? Why, why. why and anyway I fought with people like Marpat who were going into the DIF especially to harrass Ickesters with his so-called superior knowledge?
I made my myself Inactive because I am my OWN WOMAN AND ANYWAY I WILL TALK ABOUT MY ADMIRATION OF ICKE in my blogs. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu I will say that the forum is very good and I did think that the likes of Kolichi getting banned was good because he was asking too many personal questions, especially after the T Shirt manufacture in Haiti. Icke was giving GENUINE help instead of a handout and what is so bad with that!

So what you are saying is that Icke prefers people work in sweat shops in really bad conditions to make his t-shirts rather than giving them some money? how compassionate and forward thinking.

This is the second time you mention me in two posts. People will say you love me you know!!!

How can I harass Icke in that forum when he doesnt even have the grapes to come into his own forum and defend his work against questions that will destroy his theories? I guess as long as the cash keeps coming in from his sheep he wont care about people who seek serious answers who see his flaws and errors. It is funny to watch the blind defend his work when he is clearly wrong. The alien vase comes to mind
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:21 am

Are you that Marpat Character!!! David Icke can drink as much as he likes OK and if he bathes in Tennants Super that is between him and God OK.
Yeah looking at your post you are that Marpat character ain't you! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:47 am

ANYWAY HERE IS MY VIEWS ON THAT WRETCHED DAISYGATE OF 2010, AND HASN'T PEOPLE HERE GOT A LIFE.!!!

This is one subject that is still being discussed in certain conspricarcy forums around the Internet, but I will say to all and sundry that this topic needs to be dead and buried right now.
The David Icke forum is thriving despite all this, and even though I am an inactive member, I have never had my personal memos spied on by the admin of the David Icke forum. I have had pms spied on in the Infinate Love forum, but then again that place is a forum of hypocrites anyway. I wonder what has happened to that weirdly called Truth Radio station?
Anyway, I will state right here and now, that The WebMaster of the David Icke forum was doing some forum matinenance at the time, and some former moderator called DarkEternal stumbled on to this by some sort of fluke. DarkEternal was under the influence of drugs at the time, and he ended up claiming that the WebMaster was spying on the private messaging services in the forum. No he was not, he was making sure that the pm system worked in an efficient manner so that the members of that website would feel enjoyment in the knowledge of writing their online pals letters of basically anything. DarkEternal, being a druggie and a ritual abuse victim (oh has he not got a vivid imagination) wanted to obtain some attention towards himself, and made up this wonderously false story. Anyway here is my views on the subject in Sodlike Productions!

https://sodlikeproductions.forumotion.com/t411-shame-of-darketernal

Look carefully in the thread and you will see the two pence of Droike as per usual, who thinks that what goes on in a FORUM THAT HE IS ALWAYS BANNED FROM is earthshattering news.
I will say let bygones by bygones, and let this 'news' pass because it is not important at all and it is not exactly like the war. Oh the idiot Droike says it is like the war and people should remember it and make special days to commerate it, like Amistice Day on the 11th of the 11th month! Oh get a life Droike and all of you! Anyway this topic is a topic that should be dead and buried now., but I am really, really surprised that the Webmaster made this cretin a moderator because he was under many an influence of drugs and he was basically mentally instable. He at least should be able to name his abusers, but his mind went completely blank, as per usual. Anyway, I had to mention and rehash this topic again because a former moderator turned up in the real HPNWO forum and that Droike as per usual was making a noise about something which was never his concern in the first place. Anyway, he is a weird strange scrawny little man, who is forever getting banned from the Icke forum and that is the REAL REASON he hates the WebMaster.
Anyway despite all that problem from last year, I will say that the Icke forum is going from strength to strength. I talk alot to my online pals via emails (oh it was they who said I was more natural in blogging) and they say that the admin and the mods respect the members of that forum. And it looks like the forum is making some extra worthwhile income for Mr David Icke by those Google ads, go Icke go, is all I can say. And all I can say to his deractors is this, keep up the FREE PUBLICITY please, but I must admit as a lady what a handsome man Icke really is. He is a Clear Quartz looking man with Messiah like eyes, and his build is healthy. So what if he enjoys a can of Tennants Super! It is a hundred times better than being a marijauna user who is getting the mental health problems this drug creates. DarkEternal was too damaged mentally to be a moderator and all that happened was he added 2 + 2 to equal 5 basically.

Anyway, on the light note, I have made a poem about Mr David Icke and I hope you enjoy it too.

ICKE IS THE MAN OF THE MOMENT,

ICKE IS THE MAN OF THE DECADE,

ICKE IS THE MAN OF ALL THE TALKS

And his power is growing daily for ever more.

There is the Illuminati, there is the Reptillians and the Moon is a Spacecraft

but what Icke has not stated is that Planet Earth itself is a space vechicle

filled with sheeple who are afraid of TPTB

Read the books, and watch the talks

for tomorrow you will be a better person

A fighter for the children is Icke

A fighter for the enviroment is Icke

Yet he attracts the vile elements of jealousy

And this will be dealt with by the higher astrals

Read Icke and be like Icke,

Make sure to get those weekly newsletters for the small cost of a pint of beer,

for life will be a journey of your adventures will begin

Icke wears black now for he is absorbing all the negativity for us

And as for me,

I see Icke as a new Godhead.

Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:04 am

Coph Nia wrote:
MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:I love the man and I had a sort, uncomfortable laspse a while back but the more I read and listen to him, the more I love him. And yeah he is a GOOD LOOKING MAN TOO. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Well well, hows it going me old matey. So I would not confront you would I? well we can discuss things here if you like and you can show me your 'power'

Its amusing that you admire the look of somebody who has suffered the ravages of booze addiction and still shows the effects. Maybe you like that look though, which is your choice.

I find it odd that you dont like people asking questions about Icke, as if there is something to hide that would sink his ship. He got those T shirt done in a sweat shop because it was easy on the wallet, leaving him more booze cash for the party.

Im sure the mods over there are supporters of Icke, just not in the sickening way that you are.

I reckon the true reason you left is that after you posted many message showing your undying love and admiration for Icke as well as your attraction for him, that he never bothered to message you and thank you for your support. Maybe you just feel rejected by the man himself rather than blaming the mods and myself

The real reason I left that forum is because the mods/admin did not ban you and asst others who were questioning and attacking Icke too much! And also I felt kind of restricted in that forum but I support Icke a lot and follow his main webpage more often than forum OK. Icke is not booze addicted, he drinks pure orange juice now and anyway what is wrong with some nice drink of Tennants? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sothis Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:24 am

Its quite sad to see your blind devotion to a man who offers plenty of theories but no solutions. He doesnt have the balls to directly debate with anybody but getting his theories shot down in flames cant be good for business.

So when am I going to see this display of power that you claim to have?

You hate Icke being exposed for the exploiter of people that he is, he exploits their fears and paranoia with theories that lead nowhere and do nothing. You hate the fact that he uses slave labour in a squalid sweat shop in Haiti to produce his money spinning goods. You hate the fact that people revealed his reception of Rothschild money through a program he publicly condemns. Anything else we need to cover?

One more question, do you really think that a fat old guy with grey hair is actually good looking? makes me question your eyesight and judgement
Sothis
Sothis

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:57 am

Coph Nia wrote:Its quite sad to see your blind devotion to a man who offers plenty of theories but no solutions. He doesnt have the balls to directly debate with anybody but getting his theories shot down in flames cant be good for business.

So when am I going to see this display of power that you claim to have?

You hate Icke being exposed for the exploiter of people that he is, he exploits their fears and paranoia with theories that lead nowhere and do nothing. You hate the fact that he uses slave labour in a squalid sweat shop in Haiti to produce his money spinning goods. You hate the fact that people revealed his reception of Rothschild money through a program he publicly condemns. Anything else we need to cover?

One more question, do you really think that a fat old guy with grey hair is actually good looking? makes me question your eyesight and judgement
WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM 832261
What are Zombies
WHY I MADE MYSELF INACTIVE IN ICKE'S FORUM 93349
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:18 am

Marpat, you are a man and you can not see the attraction of a HEALTHY AND WELL BUILT MAN WITH DISTINGUISHED GREY HAIR. I know that in the DIF you have boosted that you look like Sly Stallone but Icke is someone who is naturally good looking and at least he has his own hair to style in a fashionable mullet OK.
Look Marpat, you should be extremely lucky to be in that forum because if anyone else was moderating, you would be out like a shot!!!
People over there are not forced via gun point to follow Icke, but questioning the man about those T Shirts and that allegeded Rothschild money fund given RIGHTLY to him is basically none of ANYONE'S business. I do not like the dis-respect that Icke receives in the forum and anyway he can debate all right but he has a HUNDRED AND ONE better things to do with his time OK. It makes me shudder that I nearly was going to go off him, but seeing that he riles the RIGHT PEOPLE is what makes me an ETERNAL SUPPORTER OF THE MAN.
Marpat, you are jealous that Icke will be more well known after his death than your slaphead of an idol called Aliestar Crowley. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:02 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:
Coph Nia wrote:

The real reason I left that forum is because the mods/admin did not ban you and asst others who were questioning and attacking Icke too much! And also I felt kind of restricted in that forum but I support Icke a lot and follow his main webpage more often than forum OK. Icke is not booze addicted, he drinks pure orange juice now and anyway what is wrong with some nice drink of Tennants? cthulhu

I have to admit Tiswas,he looks redder than tomato these days and you can only get that buy pickling yourself on booze and not drinking enough water.I'd rather Icke smoke weed.I know who you're targetting by saying that,but it's a lie,weed is much less harmful than legally obtained alcohol.
Sod-Julian will be bashed by a group of drunken chavs,but not a hair on his head would come to harm,with Billy on a bong.In fact,dope smoking kills my inner psychopath...each fortnight,or a mental institution I would be in,forever.
Weed is good.
Just those skanky hippies bring it in dis-repute,foul stinking hairy things they are.With no dress sense.Free Love,my arse,Hippy Michael hasn't once offered a threesome with his hairy legged wife.

cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:13 am

Hippy Michael has lost his clout and purpose in life because there is no DaisyGate scenerios for him to be someone he is not! His forum called IL forum is crap and it makes me sick to look at and so laughable it is that they wanted that place to overtake the DIF.
No Billy, I do not want Icke to take pot cos this will make it a hundred times worse for the Great Man and THEY will use this as an excuse to stop his talking tours. Remember this Paul McCartney was not a drinker or smoker but he was a pot user and THEY banned him from Japan for life because of it. I do not see red face on Icke but it is not drink related, it is because you have seen photos of him which have been taken in cold weather surroundings which have created this effect. cthulhu
Look Icke can still pull and he has had three very satisfiying relationships in his life OK, but I made myself inactive over there because it was turning into a mouthorgan for posters with their own agenda instead of CELEBRATING the life and works of Mr David Icke. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:21 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote: Remember this Paul McCartney was not a drinker or smoker but he was a pot user and THEY banned him from Japan for life because of it. . cthulhu

You're kidding.Banned for life,cause he smokes weed and Jap businessmen take upskirt shots of school girls on trains,queer little monkeys they are...

noway thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:56 am

Tiswas is talking shit again. McCartney was denied a visa to Japan in 1975 because he had been convicted twice in Europe for possession of weed. When they did allow him in the silly fucker tried to smuggle 7.7 ounces of weed in with him hidden in his luggage. What a fool, like he souldnt have known he of all people would be checked. After ten days in jail, McCartney was released and deported. He was never banned for life as shit head says as 10 years later he played a concert in Tokyo.

This fool just makes it up as she goes.

As for Tiswas claiming her PM's have never been read in Ickes shithole i would like to ask how she knows this.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:34 am

John Drake wrote:Tiswas is talking shit again. McCartney was denied a visa to Japan in 1975 because he had been convicted twice in Europe for possession of weed. When they did allow him in the silly fucker tried to smuggle 7.7 ounces of weed in with him hidden in his luggage. What a fool, like he souldnt have known he of all people would be checked. After ten days in jail, McCartney was released and deported. He was never banned for life as shit head says as 10 years later he played a concert in Tokyo.

This fool just makes it up as she goes.

As for Tiswas claiming her PM's have never been read in Ickes shithole i would like to ask how she knows this.

Note to self,never use Tiswas information in Trivial Pursuit...Ummm,yes,there was that concert.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:12 am

Tiswas why are you licking Lemonpies arse on some forums and calling her a liar on here (is it because you know she cant get into this forum)? It was her PM's Daisy was spying on and he was not doing maintenance you lying toad. He installed a module to the PHP BB code so he could spy on peoples PM's. Thats the only way you could do it and thats all that module is for.

Whats also funny is you are calling Daisy a liar because Daisy has said he was spying on peoples PM's. You know all this because you have been told it before. When you wrote that and all your other lies do you know you are lying?

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:34 am

I think LemonPie will arrive in this forum and anyway what the hell has the David Icke forum exactly got to do with you???
Call me whatever the hell you like because you are just a constant bore and no, I do not find you remotely threatening at all, in fact I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE ON THE INTERNET YOU ARE SOMETHING AND OFFLINE YOU ARE NOTHING AT ALL.
Who is Daisy? I thought the man's name was Sean but anyway you hate him because he has always banned you and deleted your posts in the DIF. You are a joke all over the net Old Man. Go fuck off and watch old fogey Prisoner show.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:37 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:I think LemonPie will arrive in this forum and anyway what the hell has the David Icke forum exactly got to do with you???
Call me whatever the hell you like because you are just a constant bore and no, I do not find you remotely threatening at all, in fact I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU BECAUSE ON THE INTERNET YOU ARE SOMETHING AND OFFLINE YOU ARE NOTHING AT ALL.
Who is Daisy? I thought the man's name was Sean but anyway you hate him because he has always banned you and deleted your posts in the DIF. You are a joke all over the net Old Man. Go fuck off and watch old fogey Prisoner show.

Are they still showing Prisoner on UK TV,you poor bastards,those scrubbers look like the lady population of Taree.Ahhh,fuck it,They show The Bill on the ABC,so sucked in Blighty,Neighbours and Prisoner it is...
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:46 am

I am talking about the Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan who Droike thinks he is!
Anyway, the Icke forum is becoming a place where individalism is scoffed at and it is a shame really. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:50 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:I am talking about the Prisoner with Patrick McGoohan who Droike thinks he is!
Anyway, the Icke forum is becoming a place where individalism is scoffed at and it is a shame really. cthulhu

Patrick McGooghan,now that goes back,late 50's early 60's.I thought he saw himself as John Drake...another crime-fighter.Hmmm,crimefighters,childhood trauma,likes to bust everyone,doesn't like sexual deviants (who does,unless consenting),hmmm,do go on,picture forming...do please,I insist.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 am

Beleive it or not, I like that particular actor but my all time fave is none other than Clint Eastwood and Amitabh Bachanan . Oh he has a very handsome 6ft 4in son (takes after his dad) with a beautiful Miss World as a wife. A nice Hindu couple. cthulhu
Anyway, answer me this question Droike, how is LemonPie not able to join this forum? cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:54 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:I think LemonPie will arrive in this forum and anyway what the hell has the David Icke forum exactly got to do with you???

Im a bore lol. You are the one who throws out lie after lie and when caught out just throws out more. Your a lying two face back stabbing bitch and i show that all the time. You know i do and thats why you wont answer me. I dont have to call you anything people can see it for themselves. Its only polite people or those like you that dont point it out, but dont be fooled into thinking everyone cant see you for what you are.

Daisy is a name Sean picked for himself when he went round forums doing exactly what he wont allow others to do on Ickes forum. I used to get banned from the Icke forum because i say what i think and call it how it is unlike arse lickers like you who will say anyything to belong. You were even slating this forum on there and trying to pretend you were not Tiswas lol. How many times have you been banned? I used to go there to cause trouble but you tried to fit in and still kept getting banned. You were only allowed back in after trying to sneak in many times when you said you wanted Icke to fuck you in the arse and spank you in the back of the head while doing it. Thats the sort of dumb cunt they want.

Not that Prisoner Billy, thats Hagbards fav show, Shit wasnt it. The fact that i picked a name of a character from danger man the program Patrick McGoohan was in before the prisoner makes Tiswas keep saying im obsessed with the show the prisoner. It is very good though as Tiswas the two faced cunt has said many times.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:55 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:Anyway, answer me this question Droike, how is LemonPie not able to join this forum? cthulhu

She says she cant so ask her.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:52 am

John Drake wrote:

Not that Prisoner Billy, thats Hagbards fav show, Shit wasnt it. The fact that i picked a name of a character from danger man the program Patrick McGoohan was in before the prisoner makes Tiswas keep saying im obsessed with the show the prisoner. It is very good though as Tiswas the two faced cunt has said many times.

Dangerman was a very good show,when I was 7.Didn't mind it at all.Seen Patrick in alot of UK movies from the early 60's.

But our Prisoner,sucks arse.We have good shows,but that isn't one of them.It's our punishment to the UK for The Bill.And yes,many Aussie Bogan type of ladies,are like that.Just ring True Lilly on 0424705576 to verify.

Anyway,it's only natural,that a backward penal colony of bread thieves shove cultural shlock like that down everybodies throats...it's what we export,wool and petty criminals...

rolf
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:05 am

John Drake wrote:

Im a bore lol. You are the one who throws out lie after lie and when caught out just throws out more. Your a lying two face back stabbing bitch and i show that all the time. You know i do and thats why you wont answer me. I dont have to call you anything people can see it for themselves. Its only polite people or those like you that dont point it out, but dont be fooled into thinking everyone cant see you for what you are.

Daisy is a name Sean picked for himself when he went round forums doing exactly what he wont allow others to do on Ickes forum. I used to get banned from the Icke forum because i say what i think and call it how it is unlike arse lickers like you who will say anyything to belong. You were even slating this forum on there and trying to pretend you were not Tiswas lol. How many times have you been banned? I used to go there to cause trouble but you tried to fit in and still kept getting banned. You were only allowed back in after trying to sneak in many times when you said you wanted Icke to fuck you in the arse and spank you in the back of the head while doing it. Thats the sort of dumb cunt they want.

I'm not going to give it away,but she already is a member here,under an assumed name,could be under a mans name.But she is here.
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next