Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so...

3 posters

Go down

Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so... Empty Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so...

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 am

Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so...
why doesn't one of your names fill in for him until his next 'break in'
Wink Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so... Empty Re: Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:09 am

The reason why this forum is so boring is that YOU HAVE DRIVEN A LOAD OF PEOPLE away with your God bothering spammish threads, and anyway if you love Droike so much why not join his Woo Woo forum. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so... Empty Re: Hey Sod, it's boring a HPANWO without JD, so...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:19 am

OI YOU MAD GODBOTHERING BITCH, HERE IS THE LINK OF YOUR IDOL DROIKE AND GO JOIN UP IF YOU WANT TO!

http://woowoo.freeforums.org/

Anyway, you have really trolled this forum and if it had not been for you, this place would be thriving. cthulhu And Oi leave all those false allegations against my mate Billy alone OK. cthulhu Anyway it seems if you carry on with your obscure posts in the forum of Haggie you will end up getting the ban! cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:40 am

MRS TISWAS PALMER wrote:The reason why this forum is so boring is that YOU HAVE DRIVEN A LOAD OF PEOPLE away with your God bothering spammish threads, and anyway if you love Droike so much why not join his Woo Woo forum. cthulhu
Truley Madame Tiz Waz, your insights are as a cool breeze on a humid day....very refreshing.............what the world is witnessing here in the form of 'tru' lillies spam-a-rama is an ego gone wild.......... thumbs up cheers wave wacky

boobies
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:19 pm

Hey Damn'Sod! just more this idiot God Botherers posts into her section of the forum so that the GENERAL FORUM is clear for PROPER CONVERSATION. This forum has turned into crappy WebAnarchy but then again, I happen to be banned from there. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:39 am

Laughing...had too much fun reading his, 'conformation codes', then had to be off and about,
never got around to joining.

And, as I've done with billy et al, "you" could put me on ignore....IF "you" didn't
need to know what I'm posting Suspect Laughing Wink

Mal-contents, 'they' are everywhere... Razz
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:02 am

Fuck off and don't try to be over smart with me! Fucking trolled this forum haven't you and anyway, put your crap threads in your own section of forum OK>
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down