Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm...what's with all the new 'names'

+2
Billy Ruben
true lilly
6 posters

Go down

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Empty Umm...what's with all the new 'names'

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:08 pm

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' being added to the 'members' list,
when we know this board is just between us 'friends and enemies' Suspect Wink Laughing
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Empty Re: Umm...what's with all the new 'names'

Post  Billy Ruben Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 am

Sod puppets you nonce.He always plays on something I like or hate.He's been depressed a little lately,feeling sorry for himself,so lets have a look,shall we.

Adikarika

now reverse it...

Akirakida

Akira,is what I thought had the hottest avatar at David Icke Forums,it's probably a bloke.But anyway,what letters we have left.
KidA,KidA is a song from the band,Radiohead,something you listen to,when you're depressed lonely and generally feeling sorry for yourself.I'd suggest Kharma Police,but make sure you both face that when the time is right.I have'nt finished with you both yet.That was just a taste.

It's like when Sod had no balls and threw Mick Jonestown and all these other lonely games that the lonely play.Become genuine,might attract the genuine possibilities that he so long seeks,bit late now,to raise that family,might have to go pre-fab,like a single mother,but at least it won't be a repro of his seed on the Earth.

Have a nice day boys and girls,you have'nt even began to get your come uppance,But it will come.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

thumbs down
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Empty Re: Umm...what's with all the new 'names'

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:01 am

true lilly wrote:Umm...what's with all the new 'names' being added to the 'members' list,
when we know this board is just between us 'friends and enemies' Suspect Wink Laughing

It always astounds me, just how many ILLITERATES,
are employed to fight, via the written word.
Umm...what's with all the new 'names' 2803512470 YES, "you" sloppy draw full of lost-sock-psycho-puppets,
B.R./J.C./D.V./et al, I'm referring to "you", and the rest of
the bitter, twisted fruit-loops, "you" are proud to 'associate' with. pig
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:47 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:Umm...what's with all the new 'names' being added to the 'members' list,

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' 2803512470 YES, "you" sloppy draw full of lost-sock-psycho-puppets,

thank you....... thumbs up

boobies wacky wave

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Whoremouth

Last edited by el kabong on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total
MoMo
MoMo

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

It's like when Sod had no balls and threw Mick Jonestown and all these other lonely games that the lonely play.Become genuine,might attract the genuine possibilities that he so long seeks,bit late now,to raise that family,might have to go pre-fab,like a single mother,but at least it won't be a repro of his seed on the Earth.

Have a nice day boys and girls,you have'nt even began to get your come uppance,But it will come.

thumbs down

Unfortunatley For You Billy Ruben, I Have Spanwed Offspring On Numerous Occaisions,

My Daughter Is Coming To See Me Tommorrow...

While I Very Much Doubt I Will Be Winning Any Father Of The Year Awards...

I Could Well Be Winning Sperm Donor Of The Decade During The 1990...

(They Used To Pay For The Stuff)

My Family Has A Very Strong Genetic Disposition Towards What I Would Call Neanderthal Features...

Heavy Brow And Thick Jawlines...(Unfortunatley)

If You Ever Meet Anyone That Looks Like A Less Hirsute Rudolph Hess...Chances Are You Would Have Met A Brueford Ancestor...!!!

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Rudolphhess

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:37 pm

I Saw Pictures Of You On The DIF,

Now I Do Hope I'm Not Being Racist Here...

But If You Stuck Your Tongue Out,Went A Bit Wide Eyed, And Had Facial Tattoos You Look A Bit Polynesian...

Bit Like Jazz Out Of Killing Joke...

Yeah I Know He Was Iranian...

But He Liked The Tribal Make-Up...!!!

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Jazzcoleman

And Before You Go Racist On Me, I Do Not Wear Green Tights, Hang Around With A Load Of Blokes In The Wood, And Use A Longbow...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
McKallisti Of The Sods
McKallisti Of The Sods

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:29 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

thumbs down

Unfortunatley For You Billy Ruben, I Have Spanwed Offspring On Numerous Occaisions,

My Daughter Is Coming To See Me Tommorrow...

While I Very Much Doubt I Will Be Winning Any Father Of The Year Awards...

I Could Well Be Winning Sperm Donor Of The Decade During The 1990...

(They Used To Pay For The Stuff)

My Family Has A Very Strong Genetic Disposition Towards What I Would Call Neanderthal Features...

Heavy Brow And Thick Jawlines...(Unfortunatley)

If You Ever Meet Anyone That Looks Like A Less Hirsute Rudolph Hess...Chances Are You Would Have Met A Brueford Ancestor...!!!

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Rudolphhess

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I think the University at Newcastle still does pay up,$20 a load.You could fit in three blows in half an hour,if the coke is good.So you spawned,but not really fathered.Excellent,more chav trash for asian battlefields,you've done us proud son.My regards to your daughter.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:31 am

true lilly wrote:

True Lilly wrote:"you" sloppy draw full of lost-sock-psycho-puppets

well,fuck me dead,you're funny for once...

cthulhu rolf

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:25 am

The only main reason there are sock puppets in this forum is because True Lilly is fucking spamming the forum with a load of crap!
Anyway give my love and respect to your daughter Damn'Sod!, but remember to not mention too much personal details cos of someone.
What I have noticed is that with my presence here, is that REAL GENUINE MEMBERS arrive here and that is because I do not spawn a load opf mentalist posts about subjects of great irrevelance.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:47 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Saw Pictures Of You On The DIF,

Now I Do Hope I'm Not Being Racist Here...

But If You Stuck Your Tongue Out,Went A Bit Wide Eyed, And Had Facial Tattoos You Look A Bit Polynesian...

Bit Like Jazz Out Of Killing Joke...

Yeah I Know He Was Iranian...

But He Liked The Tribal Make-Up...!!!

Umm...what's with all the new 'names' Jazzcoleman

And Before You Go Racist On Me, I Do Not Wear Green Tights, Hang Around With A Load Of Blokes In The Wood, And Use A Longbow...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

That's a load of crap.
I had them removed before I came here,or even conceived "Billy Ruben" and you're no fanboi of Thelyran.
So let's rephrase the truth.
You have friends at DIF,who have my photos.Depending which one,I can tell who betrays me.It's also the reason I turned on Marilyn/Limelady,for sharing them when I specifically asked her not too,I showed her for credibilty in exposing the occultist,which as usual,came to nothing.
They were removed way before you had any idea who I am.If I showed the forum your photo,no-one will be scared of you or Sodlike Forum again.
Cause you're a wimp and not to be feared.I however,am a psychopath.
I can look flabby tired and fucked,or well cropped,thin and hot.Depending on how I feel for the month.But yes,you do bullshit and I know it.

They are no longer available those photos.Post them and I will follow it up with admin.Then I will shut you down.Do what I do,use them for Voodoo,or did'nt you notice you've been feeling "Off" for the last month?

cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:14 am

Had a few new ID's over at Handbags place just latley havent you Julie lol.

BTW will someone please explain to Tiswas what a scock puppet is and how she used the term incorectly. Ive fucking tried time and again.

John Drake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down