Sodlike Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS

4 posters

Go down

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS Empty MY BRILLIANT BLOGS

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:07 pm

Well in this forum, where else cthulhu , I will be able to answer any question anyone has to ask about anything I have pointed out. Feel free to ask me about anything on those blogs now, and hey Droike, I am not going to DELETE anything alright and I am talking the truth. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS Empty Re: MY BRILLIANT BLOGS

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:00 am

Anyway compare this blog to my brilliant trio of three blogs and tell me with hand on your heart which one is the better.

http://www.hpanwo-hpanwo.blogspot.com/

My blogs or tghis idiots, who has named his after Haggler's blog. cthulhu What I have written in my blogs are all the gospel truth so get used to it folks. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:49 pm

MY INTERNET CONVERSATION WITH ALL
There are no members yet.

Be the first!
RESEARCHERS OF CONSPRICARCY

Be the first!
OCCULT LIFESTYLES AND HELP

Be the first!
MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 93349 MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 233183
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:41 am

True Lilly your attempts of humour are crap but listen to this Bitch, the blogs are only a WEEK OLD and they are getting a lot of traffic OK. Stop fucking trolling this forum you mad Xtian Godbothering mental patient OK.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 am

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 2803512470 But 'you' have been blogging since before I ever went on line, and all 'you' do is Preach 'your' Satanic Bible Bashing B.S. to the CONvertED...so badly, that even they can't stand it.
And as for any stupid enough to fall for what 'you' peddle, they are only being pinged as so stupid, that they're a danger to 'your' Satanic cause.
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:41 am

true lilly wrote:MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 2803512470 But 'you' have been blogging since before I ever went on line, and all 'you' do is Preach 'your' Satanic Bible Bashing B.S. to the CONvertED...so badly, that even they can't stand it.
And as for any stupid enough to fall for what 'you' peddle, they are only being pinged as so stupid, that they're a danger to 'your' Satanic cause.

That's cool Suzy Ryan,it'd take over half a dozen of your crappy threads to even equal the reads Tiswas gets.

Have a nice day,God Warrior.

rolling pin

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS Smeltdown
Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:51 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 2803512470 But 'you' have been blogging since before I ever went on line, and all 'you' do is Preach 'your' Satanic Bible Bashing B.S. to the CONvertED...so badly, that even they can't stand it.

That's cool Suzy Ryan,it'd take over half a dozen of your crappy threads to even equal the reads Tiswas gets.

Have a nice day,God Warrior.

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 942327

MY BRILLIANT BLOGS Smeltdown
Nong...10's of MILLIONS...not counting the secret, unrecorded readers....among whom are those who do know why readers have run from "tintin" in droves...and how to read what I don't say...things over your head...like why I posted some classic songs that got 124 views, while "you" mob were flat out dragging "your" followers elsewhere...like why readers keep reading, for nearly 7 years, everywhere I'm driven to, but NOT attacking me, the way "you" proven cow manure plonkers must, in order to please "your" masters.

So "Billy/Jason", have "you" been paying attention to the News?

So, from the crippled kid, who couldn't 'til 6...

These boots are made for walking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbyAZQ45uww

There's a kind of hush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5ozG5JYMvM&feature=related

I'm into something good
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxDh2sYQRpo&feature=related
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:01 am

Thanks for that vote of confidence Billy and feel free to follow my blogs if you wish. Anyway, I will be arriving here often for this forum makes me laugh sometimes, but the Icke abuse does not! cthulhu
True Lilly has really fucked this forum up but fret not Aunt Tiswas is here to the RESCUE.
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:26 am

Yeah, verifiable facts do fuck up pathological liars. MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 832261
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:39 pm

You have really fucked up this forum, and Damn'Sod! move the rambling mental health problem ramblings to her section of the forum please for she is driving newbies away! I thought that was Droike's work but no it is this mental woman who qoutes scipture from a fairy book.
Oi, I have REOPENED MY BLOGS for I was way too busy during the months beforehand but I am getting a load of hits OK. Anyway, loads do not understand whatever the hell you are talking about and leave my pal Billy Ruben alone. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Thanks to my Blogs, that Gorilla199 seems to arrive here and if you are reading this come on and face the music OK. cthulhu
Lady Tis-Shine
Lady Tis-Shine

Back to top Go down

Post  goldenprince Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:10 am

"Damn'Sod! move the rambling mental health problem ramblings to her section of the forum please for she is driving newbies away!"

I have to ask tiswas, why do you ask yourself to remove what you want from here as quoted from you above, when anyone with even the tiniest bit of common sense knows you are the same as all the other sod named id's you have as well as lady angeress,

do you truly 'think' no-one knows what you are doing, or that this site is a subsidiary of 'team icke'' forum so they can see what anyone who has something to say against icke and his team can be seen and give team icke warning of what is being revealed about who icke TRULY IS AND HOW 'TEAM ICKE' are desperately
trying to prevent the REAL TRUTH coming out...

well i can assure you, that is not going to happen for the time is already here and all those linked to him will fall with him.....

so please stop blaming others for lack of newbies wanting to come here, it is already known by others EXACTLY what this site is for, to give team icke another way of seeing who knows more than they want revealing, and you are pretending to be against him with some of your id's in order to bring out what others know, but your other multiple id's are showing your true sycophantic connection as you are one of 'team icke' too,

and when i say 'team icke' i don't mean his forum users or followers...you are much closer than that aren't you, hence why i have NEVER posted any of my research here as i know exactly what this forum is being used for.

G.P [also known as ickeisnotgenuine on the telegraph comments pages 1-6 found here : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8933565/David-Icke-would-you-believe-it.html

Read all my comments on the telegraph before trying to say i dont know what i am talking about i can stand up to ANY scrutiny , yet no-one could answer and refute what i have said as it is TRUTH,

i do solid research not speculation and have found much much more yet to be revealed so it does not compromise the research and makes sure 'team icke' does not know what is being done, so they are unable to change anything to hide what they have worked so hard to do....REAL TRUTH IS COMING AND IT WILL TAKE DOWN ALL THOSE CONNECTED TO HIM AS I HAVE SAID IN THE TELEGRAPH COMMENTS.....
goldenprince
goldenprince

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:45 am

And for more evidence in support of your post G.p,
just two examples at another CONspiracy site,
with the same cast of characters:

Do conspiracy sites work together to block information?
Why NO Reviews of David Icke PREACHING in MELBOURNE Oct 2011
true lilly
true lilly

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:23 am

true lilly wrote:Yeah, verifiable facts do fuck up pathological liars. MY BRILLIANT BLOGS 832261

Did you ever...stop to think,that maybe the Reptilians are the demons in the bible?Tell you right now,they're one and the same.

Billy Ruben
Billy Ruben

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum